Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,138 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Am I Being Scammed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Scammed (1826 Views)

I'm I Being Childish Trying To Sex Chat My Girlfriend / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Being Scammed by Catchfirez: 6:24am On Feb 13, 2020
Alovelylady:
Thanks for the advice ...everyone else who only offered their 2 cent about my written English can buy a piece of bubblegum! It’s crazy we live In a world where I have ask my fellow man or woman is another one of their kind being truthful with me but even more crazier that a person would say something is fake because it’s written wrong ... ha you humans embarassed

You try this your comment just gave you out. The expression of your words shows that you be Ibile.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Scammed by Alovelylady(f): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Every one stop worrying about my English and help me .... there is no list that me as a African American woman should do right ... no marriage rights list right ?
Re: Am I Being Scammed by We4all: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alovelylady:
Every one stop worrying about my English and help me .... there is no list that me as a African American woman should do right ... no marriage rights list right ?

No darling, you don't have to do anything. If there is going to be a list, your family should be the one presenting that list to him. But since you ain't a Nigerian, or African, then there will be no list.

So, he should go ahead with his list. But, don't give him a dime if he asks. As a matter of fact, if you guys are planning on getting married, then court wedding is what you need.
Re: Am I Being Scammed by Ishilove: 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Alovelylady:
He said the list is for our traditional rights marriage?
And he is asking you to pay?

If he is, I say this with all offence intended: your man is a rat soup eating, goat fvcking, lying son of a bombaclat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chef For Hire / Happy Birthday To Me / The Main Reason Why Redpill/mgtow Is Hated By Women And Some Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.