Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (56536 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by Testimony1988(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
You might not survive the abortion and is a sin against God, when you know you are not ready to have a baby now, you shouldn't have open your legs for him.
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by Flexherbal(m): 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
Preshy561:

I will be the last person to choose a path for her. She knows what she wants though.

Very correct!
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by wirinet(m): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2020
showafrica:

Ah, why u wan use bele trap him na... I know how pals advise. They will tell, carry bele for him, make him come do sth for your head bla bla bla. Those method no dey work again and even if it works, you hardly enjoys it. You for ask am first that xmas that you want to carry bele for him and watch his reaction. You may pretend you dont know how it happened but you know. My advise, dont do any abortion, just take the risk of been a baby mama. It might work out eventually.

What of if it doesn't work and the guy abandons both baby and baby mama?
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by wirinet(m): 8:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Testimony1988:
You might not survive the abortion and is a sin against God, when you know you are not ready to have a baby now, you shouldn't have open your legs for him.

She might also not survive child birth given the poor state of our health sector - both public and private. My radionic lost his son last week during his wife's delivery and the wife was lucky to survive. This was after spending N260,000 for C/S.

Now, that she has opened her legs for him and has become pregnant, how do you advise she birth and raise the baby if the man rejects the pregnancy, especially if she is not financially capable or stable?
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by wirinet(m): 9:00am On Aug 05, 2020
Preshy561:

I will be the last person to choose a path for her. She knows what she wants though.
Best response so far.
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by showafrica(m): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
wirinet:

What of if it doesn't work and the guy abandons both baby and baby mama?

Baby mama should go and remarry.. Having a child cant stop you from achieving your goals but the risk of abortion can cost you a whole lot in life should anything go wrong. Plus, your conscience will always bite you.
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by wirinet(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
showafrica:

Baby mama should go and remarry.. Having a child cant stop you from achieving your goals but the risk of abortion can cost you a whole lot in life should anything go wrong. Plus, your conscience will always bite you.
Will you marry a babymama? You that is already prepared to condemn sinners and fornication is talking about someone marrying a babymama.

For a young woman without strong family support, it would be near impossible to achieve any goals as an abandoned babymama.

Forget conscience. Many many young lady's conscience is already dead as far as abortion is concerned. The only conscience is the deed coming out into the open.
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by showafrica(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
wirinet:

Will you marry a babymama? You that is already prepared to condemn sinners and fornication is talking about someone marrying a babymama.

For a young woman without strong family support, it would be near impossible to achieve any goals as an abandoned babymama.

Forget conscience. Many many young lady's conscience is already dead as far as abortion is concerned. The only conscience is the deed coming out into the open.

Bro there is a time in life you will understand some certain things. Trust me, its better to marry a baby mama that is still fruitful than a barren beautiful woman.
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by Testimony1988(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
wirinet:

She might also not survive child birth given the poor state of our health sector - both public and private. My radionic lost his son last week during his wife's delivery and the wife was lucky to survive. This was after spending N260,000 for C/S.

Now, that she has opened her legs for him and has become pregnant, how do you advise she birth and raise the baby if the man rejects the pregnancy, especially if she is not financially capable or stable?
Our health care system is not that bad, with with prayer and the right health care officials, safe delivery is possible, she should hustle to take care of the baby.
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by Flexherbal(m): 9:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
Last last, life nor get formula.
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
don't kill that innocent child...he/she did nothing wrong,tell me why he has to suffer for ur mistake.
deliver ur baby...u will be okay
Re: My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion by Flexherbal(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2020
Life has no formula.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / My Pre Wedding Pictures / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.