Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (79154 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by fecosequence(m): 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
sosospence:
For what?Running after a girl all in the name of wooing?I got value.
who cares about pride and value back then.. Since then I have never wooed a lady like that again
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ABCthings: 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Savagethe21st:
such a real bro u are...can't appreciate u less
grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by saaron(m): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
sharpwriter:

Sorry bro... Was that all, so you too never spoke since then or your paths didn't cross. I love your story, please finish it.
I never spoken to her after the incident, but she did everything she could to regain my attention. Sometimes she would come to our technical drawing class several times even though she doesn't study the course just to make me see her. I guess she was suprised at my behaviour. I didn't act like a sad dude walking head down and unhappy about his crush's rejection. I went about my daily routine with peace of mind as if nothing happen. I myself was suprised at the way I recovered my composure and confidence.
There was a time she came and sat right next me in Science Lab after lectures when I was busy copying lecture notes. She threw glances at me from time to time hoping I will strike a conversation with her but I said nothing. I acted like someone so engrossed with his notes. But I was amazed at her behaviour. Here is someone I thought will never want to see my face again coming over and sitting right next to me? What's she up to? More drama? I was afraid. I was not ready to be yell at again.
I still had feelings for her at that time but that yelling episode in class made me determined not to make any more move and disgrace myself.
So I lost interest in becoming friends with her and went about my school bussiness.
There were several incidents between us but I'll not be able to write them here. As time went by, we both went our seperate ways and never saw each other again till date.

4 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by sharpwriter(m): 3:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
saaron:
I never spoken to her after the incident, but she did everything she could to regain my attention. Sometimes she would come to our technical drawing class several times even though she doesn't study the course just to make me see her. I guess she was suprised at my behaviour. I didn't act like a sad dude walking head down and unhappy about his crush's rejection. I went about my daily routine with peace of mind as if nothing happen. I myself was suprised at the way I recovered my composure and confidence.
There was a time she came and sat right next me in Science Lab after lectures when I was busy copying lecture notes. She threw glances at me from time to time hoping I will strike a conversation with her but I said nothing. I acted like someone so engrossed with his notes. But I was amazed at her behaviour. Here is someone I thought will never want to see my face again coming over and sitting right next to me? What's she up to? More drama? I was afraid. I was not ready to be yell at again.
I still had feelings for her at that time but that yelling episode in class made me determined not to make any more move and disgrace myself.
So I lost interest in becoming friends with her and went about my school bussiness.
There were several incidents between us but I'll not be able to write them here. As time went by, we both went our seperate ways and never saw each other again till date.

An enjoyable read. Thanks for taking the time to complete it.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Brunicekid(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2020
kayo80:

Hahaha! I can relate. At a point I thought I was going to be like that forever. Lol. I outgrew it with time, and turned all those bad experiences to novels people on Nairaland read and love. grin They don't know most of the stories are from my personal experiences.
Wow....
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by monerozi5590: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2020
DrDax:
My first experience taught me to respect myself.

Beautiful girl, the stuff of wet-dreams, I was only 20.

We met at a movie rehearsal, and discovered she lived quite close to me.

So, we became friendly-strangers, the type that greet each other, say "how are you", and engage in short small talks.

After monitoring this lady for months and gathering info from friends and neighbors, I decided to approach,

Shout out to my cousin, my coach. lol

So there I was wobbling and fumbling, and wondering what I had got myself into while she just kept smiling and shaking her head.

"what say you?" and the classic response "I'll think about it"

Well, the following week was her birthday and I had emptied my piggy bank to get her the most expensive perfume I could find as well as a classy birthday card to buttress my point.

On D-Day, I got into my sunday best, sprayed some of my cousin's perfume, shined my shoe till I could see my reflection on it, and mustered all remaining confidence, and yes a little prayer before stepping to her house around 4pm.

Please picture this nervous wreck, holding a gift pack, and knocking on his prospect's gate while muttering to Cupid to please shoot his arrow into her heart and make my day. Infact, cupid told me she would jump right into my arms on seeing me.

Well the mum appeared on the balcony, took one look at me, and joined two and two together. She peered back into the house and called her daughter, "you have another visitor oooooo. Hmmmmmmm"

To cut a long story short, the girl of my "wet-dreams" came sauntering out in all her innocent beauty with some handsome tall dude. They both walked right past me into a car parked across the street.

And while walking towards the car, she uttered the sentence that would change my life forever.

She said, "give the package to my mum", and they zoomed off.

There I was standing at the gate like Charlie Chaplin feeling like an idiot, and her mum at the balcony trying unsuccessfully not to laugh out loud.

I swore to never try that nonsense again.

Till date.

End.

Lol. Very funny.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by gameworld: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2020
monerozi5590:

Lol. Very funny.

Hello everyone, I would tell you a good way to make money by selling gift cards for part-time job with earning over 10,000 naira daily. My friends have already made money. Please contact me to pay 1,000 naira and I will tell you.

Whatsapp: Whatsapp: https:///2349093246914
RUL: https://h5.tbay.store/#/

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.