Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe (22057 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
You don't need to go to a five star restaurant or hotel before you said you've celebrated valentine.

Walking with a girl who really likes you and sharing500 naira suya could be very sweet.
Will some of you gels appreciate and be grateful for what you suggested?
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Emmaxmusic(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Excuse not genuine enough sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by OzilBaba50: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
post=86609604:

Dat one sef dey.......
[/s]
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by lordkay10(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Very dumb post, obviously written by a kid, how did this make fp, obviously pushed to front page by another kid
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by OzilBaba50: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
post=86609460:
Some that have nothing to offer are breaking up with flimsy excuses already.......

See Chidi and Jennifer's chat below just last night......

Weak ass niggars, all they know how to do is to dance 'konko below' 24/7!!

Thank God for our boo @[color=#006600][/color]...... kiss kiss

Boo of Lifekiss kiss

[/s]
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by 2shure: 9:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Abeg enuf of dis val shit.. abi na public holiday.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by clems88(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Nothing special about this val of a thing. angry . who e EPP angry
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Zane2point4(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2020
Tell her you're a Jehovah witness grin
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2020
I don't think I will spend much.. my babe don already book space sad sad
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Comedian2019: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:
As if the pagan celebration is significant self.
You are also a pagan in the eyes of the ones you call pagan.
The word "pagan" is relative to your believe.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by GuestLog: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2020
One one person is talking about insensitivity of this post. This shouldn't have been moved to front page.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by victorian(f): 9:41am On Feb 13, 2020
radiolover:
3 Things that should stop Valentine from holding on Friday

1) Nnamdi Kanu parents' funeral. Tell your girlfriend you'll be attending the above burial ceremony, therefore, you won't be around for Val.

2) Wolverhampton versus Leicester City match. When these two teams clash, it's usually a crack, always interesting to watch and quite entertaining. Tell your babe your Friday evening is for the said match.

3) Mourning of boko haram victims. The recent boko haram attack in Borno state killed over 40 Nigerians. What is there to celebrate again when our fellow Nigerians are slaughtered like cows? Please we are still in the week-long mourning period declared by FG. Tell your babe this year's Val should be shifted till next year. Lol

Strange how some guys here dread having a nice time with their babe or with a lady they like on Valentine's Day.

While I have four offers from 4 different guys waiting to take me out to juicy spots on the island . Na me sef dey run and reject offers.
cos Boo has that day sorted out.

Op please pray and fast today, let God bless you with money, then hustle like your life depends on it so u won't run away or dodge from Vals day, Christmas, and Easter Day. It's highly unnecessary.

Guys out there, are looking for cute babes to spend money on and give nice trips. U are opened a thread on how to dodge spending. O ma se o sad

Op hustle o! My brother hustle! Life is not that terrible yet.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Equation89(m): 9:42am On Feb 13, 2020
I want to add to the list.

1.) Form to be sick.
2.) Continue to form sick
3.) Start visiting the toilet ( pretend to have running stomach)
4.) Continue to form sick
5.) Keep on forming sick
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by dominique(f): 9:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Just say it's against your religious beliefs. We kukuma carry religion for head in this country
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by victorian(f): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Equation89:
I want to add to the list.

1.) Form to be sick.
2.) Continue to form sick
3.) Start visiting the toilet ( pretend to have running stomach)
4.) Continue to form sick
5.) Keep on forming sick

Then the Sickness u are longing for, will definitely come to you.

I pity u.

As a man thinketh, So he is.

Keep thinking of illness o because u want dodge Val.

*shakes head, walks away*

Some people will just wake up in the morning and wish themselves illness. Even give the illness chair and buffet to feed on in their lives. Later they will start blaming village people wey dey rest and no even reason your matter at all.

Mr Man, who do u like this? sad

2 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Karleb(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2020
masterflowx:

Mumu advise!

Let go jare my friend....

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Machismo24: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2020
Good morning �
Hope your night was greatly enjoyed?
My name is *Machismo*, kindly save my number.
I would love to have you as one of my friends on my group. You can join by clicking on the group link below:

https:///GMAJ4RCEfSIJbYi5zSjjgG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by salamudeen(m): 9:52am On Feb 13, 2020
chatinent:
As if the pagan celebration is significant self.

check your mail
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Antoeni(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2020
*Valentine died for love, Romeo also died for love, Jack in Titanic died for love, Samson in the Bible died for love, Greek heroes Hercules & Archilles died for love and even Our Lord Jesus Christ died for love.*

*Don't buy any woman a Valentine Gift until she gives you at least 5 Names of Women who died for love.*
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2020
Going to charge my two phones full and go out to grab the babes whose boyfriends has dodged.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Wannabenz: 10:02am On Feb 13, 2020
A girl who's my facebook friend reached out to me that I should get her a teddy bear,big one and it should be pink in color as Valentine's gift. I said OK. I later check the price and saw it's around 10k. While chatting with her on WhatsApp, I told her I'd love to make her my priority...She said she's someone's else priority. Now here's the problem. Me and this said girl are hanging out on Friday being the 14th,our first date. She's the one that scheduled we hang out on Friday being the 14th. Plus we're living in the same city. Should I still get her the teddy bear?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by mrkings84(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2020
radiolover:

1) Nnamdi Kanu parents' funeral. Tell your girlfriend you'll be attending the above burial ceremony, therefore, you won't be around for Val.

2) Wolverhampton versus Leicester City match. When these two teams clash, it's usually a crack, always interesting to watch and quite entertaining. Tell your babe your Friday evening is for the said match.

3) Mourning of boko haram victims. The recent boko haram attack in Borno state killed over 40 Nigerians. What is there to celebrate again when our fellow Nigerians are slaughtered like cows? Please we are still in the week-long mourning period declared by FG. Tell your babe this year's Val should be shifted till next year. Lol

4th, like our church (rccg, beautiful land, province 9 Rivers state, look for a church that has vigil and attend.

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Karlifate: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2020
radiolover:

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Sexyjigga(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Karlifate: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2020
victorian:

Strange how some guys here dread having a nice time with their babe or with a lady they like on Valentine's Day.

While I have four offers from 4 different guys waiting to take me out to juicy spots on the island . Na me sef dey run and reject offers.
cos Boo has that day sorted out.

Op please pray and fast today, let God bless you with money, then hustle like your life depends on it so u won't run away or dodge from Vals day, Christmas, and Easter Day. It's highly unnecessary.

Guys out there, are looking for cute babes to spend money on and give nice trips. U are opened a thread on how to dodge spending. O ma se o sad

Op hustle o! My brother hustle! Life is not that terrible yet.
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by MartinsD12(m): 10:13am On Feb 13, 2020
radiolover:

Firstly valentine makes no sense to me why it is because it's nothing but sex day, fornication day name it that's what it is secondary your write up is nonsense and for joking with nnamdi Kanu parents burial shows you are not serious minded or maybe you are a kid with no sense or respect for the dead where I come from south east you don't joke with things like this, be careful what you post here op next time.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2020
radiolover:

This should be in joke section cos laugh wan kill me here
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Alitair:
grin grin

Nigeria needs more people like you.

I dey tell you
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Kalapizim(m): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Work will not even allow me do val grin grin . i will be somewhere in abuja chilling away from lagos, babe and valentine grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Alexaonfleek: 10:29am On Feb 13, 2020
comshots:
Will some of you gels appreciate and be grateful for what you suggested?
That's why I said if she really likes you
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by TGMISKY(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2020
OP, wisdom no go finish you. Local pussies as pleased

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by MisterKings(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2020
How is this rubbish worth the front page now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience / Do You Ever Regret Breaking Up With Your Ex? / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.