Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,007 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe (22064 Views)

Man Celebrates Valentine With His Two Wives (Photos) / Come Here If This Year Valentine No Concern You. / Lady Fired In My Office For Celebrating Valentine With Her Lover In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by LeeSantos(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2020
subtlemee:
Val no be by force na till e reach to dodge

I tire oh �
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by LeeSantos(m): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2020
subtlemee:
Val no be by force na till e reach to dodge

I tire oh
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by NNature(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Listen to wonma by Olamide....That's all you need.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:04am On Feb 13, 2020
you ain't dodging any damn thing when you don't have girlfriend(s).
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by 2dice01: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
You don't need to go to a five star restaurant or hotel before you said you've celebrated valentine.

Walking with a girl who really likes you and sharing500 naira suya could be very sweet.
That is if the said girl loves the guy
FYI does kinda love are rare in Nigeria

If not she will find an excuse to dump the guy that same day and call the yahoo Boy that have promise to take her KFC or Chinese restaurant
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Lol... Mehnn this is seriously serious.

My excuse is, it fell on a week day.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Rapmoney(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2020
post=86609460:
Some that have nothing to offer are breaking up with flimsy excuses already.......

See Chidi and Jennifer's chat below just last night......

Weak ass niggars, all they know how to do is to dance 'konko below' 24/7 on person pikin body!!

Thank God for our boo @[/color]...... kiss kiss

Boo of Life wey sabi [color=#770077]TLC kiss kiss

So boring...dry!
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by proclinician: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
You don't need to go to a five star restaurant or hotel before you said you've celebrated valentine.

Walking with a girl who really likes you and sharing500 naira suya could be very sweet.

like seriously?
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by sosospence(m): 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
lordkay10:
Very dumb post, obviously written by a kid, how did this make fp, obviously pushed to front page by another kid
Na for joke Na.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by DSoj(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
And they put this rubbish on FP??
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by chatinent: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
salamudeen:

check your mail
I responded.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by chatinent: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
salamudeen:

check your mail
I responded.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by chatinent: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
salamudeen:

check your mail
I responded.
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Oh
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by Adegold1993(m): 11:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=radiolover post=86601148]3 Things that should stop Valentine from holding on Friday

1) Nnamdi Kanu parents' funeral. Tell your girlfriend you'll be attending the above burial ceremony, therefore, you won't be around for Val.

2) Wolverhampton versus Leicester City match. When these two teams clash, it's usually a crack, always interesting to watch and quite entertaining. Tell your babe your Friday evening is for the said match.

3) Mourning of boko haram victims. The recent boko haram attack in Borno state killed over 40 Nigerians. What is there to celebrate again when our fellow Nigerians are slaughtered like cows? Please we are still in the week-long mourning period declared by FG. Tell your babe this year's Val should be shifted till next year. Lol

Please o, is Valentine a name of betting site?
Re: 3 Things To Help You 'Dodge' This Year's Valentine With Your Babe by lonelydora: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2020
post=86609460:
Some that have nothing to offer are breaking up with flimsy excuses already.......

See Chidi and Jennifer's chat below just last night......

Weak ass niggars, all they know how to do is to dance 'konko below' 24/7 on person pikin body!!

Thank God for our boo @[/color]...... kiss kiss

Boo of Life wey sabi [color=#770077]TLC kiss kiss

Your location in Lagos? I will be around by tomorrow. Wanna patronize you for the first time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

POSSIBLE Tips To Curbing Break-up Situations In Your Relationship. / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.