Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse (2635 Views)

My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
I am sorry bro, but I'm going to give it to you without beating about the bush. This your story shows you have more than a hint of immaturity.

1. You let your wife's behaviour control you, by your own admission. When you take life changing decisions; in this case to cheat; primarily for someone else's sake, you concede that the person has irresistible power over you.
2. Your objective for cheating is not even clear. Having cheated and deliberately left signs for her, the obvious conclusion is that you no longer want to stay in the marriage and are taking a childish way out (like an employee who deliberately messes up his workspace before resigning). Yet you are still stating that you hope that things will get back to normal between you. What's normal to you? Did you really think that someone who shows such signs of jealousy will just accept the fact and still feel loyal to you, or want to raise children with you? If you do, you must be a very poor judge of character.
3. Your need for females around you further shows a certain lack of maturity and self confidence. So your progress lies in the hands of your female friends? You do not really need advice concerning your marriage; that one is over; you need advice concerning how to build up your self esteem and behave less childishly.
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
You woke up one morning and told you dad you want to get married, without advise from him or is ohhhh!! Make una dey hear ohhh..

Now you're looking for who to tell you to leave your marriage, so that later you go say na people say make you leave her, where by you brought everything upon yourself!

You made her suspicions true by sleeping with a friend!
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Omar09(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
I am sorry bro, but I'm going to give it to you without beating about the bush. This your story shows you have more than a hint of immaturity.

1. You let your wife's behaviour control you, by your own admission. When you take life changing decisions; in this case to cheat; primarily for someone else's sake, you concede that the person has irresistible power over you.
2. Your objective for cheating is not even clear. Having cheated and deliberately left signs for her, the obvious conclusion is that you no longer want to stay in the marriage and are taking a childish way out (like an employee who deliberately messes up his workspace before resigning). Yet you are still stating that you hope that things will get back to normal between you. What's normal to you? Did you really think that someone who shows such signs of jealousy will just accept the fact and still feel loyal to you, or want to raise children with you? If you do, you must be a very poor judge of character.
3. Your need for females around you further shows a certain lack of maturity and self confidence. So your progress lies in the hands of your female friends? You do not really need advice concerning your marriage; that one is over; you need advice concerning how to build up your self esteem and behave less childishly.
word!
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Well it is safe to say that her homing signal has been beeping for a while. I know full well that the lady you slept with has been someone you've been unduly close with even while married.
It's best you dissolve the farce as you aren't ready to be truly faithful physically AND emotionally. Goodluck
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Offpoint:
To me if any woman cheat on me by banging another man, that's the end of the Relationship/Marriage... there's no Biblical verses you'll quote to me that will make me take you back.

To any woman out there, if any dude/hubby cheats on you by banging another woman.... end the relationship/marriage. No such thing as forgiveness is banging is involved.

To the op, from the you sound you're not remorseful. You'll definitely still bang in the nearest future.

She was suspecting cause she knows you better than us and you've proven to be what she suspected.

These married folks making single dudes wanna stay single.

Some fellas will rush into marriage when they're not ready to let go off of their bachelor's life.

affording to get married no mean say make you get married... Relationship is sweet because both of you lived apart.
On point.
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Kobicove(m): 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:
Hello Guys,

I'm frustrated in marriage. I have been married for three years now but from the get go my wife never ...
Help me guys as usual

Why did you even get married to a paranoid woman in the first instance? undecided
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by alexmakaay(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:
Hello Guys,

I'm frustrated in marriage. I have been married for three years now but from the get go my wife never trusted me.

I never cheated on her during our course of marriage until recently. I just wanted to prove a point and that was a mistake.

What point was I trying to prove? When we got married (even till now) my wife searches my phone constantly just to catch me on something which I know I'm not doing.

If she doesn't see anything in my chats, she checks my pictures, my text messages , even my bank alert to see who sends me money or who I send money to. Checks my emails, my deleted folder. I virtually mean everywhere just to see something and ask who is this or that.

I got really exhausted of explaining. Begged her to just relax but she wouldn't.

I love my wife really. But recently I didn't care anymore. I felt like the thing you are looking to see, I'll provide it for you.

Had sex with a Lady and unintentionally left videos on my phone. She saw it and all was let loose.

Subsequently she saw other picture of video chats and messages with some colleagues (nothing attached) but of course she made conclusions

As we speak we are not talking. Personally I'm tired. I know she is too.

Right now I feel I wanna let go of this marriage. But I need advise. I have female friends and colleagues and I have seen there is no way she's gonna be okay with it as she suspects every female in my life.

I need women in my life. Whatever I am today is cos I have female friends who can go beyond their comfort to assist. This I have explained to her

Help me guys as usual

Dem never stab you, that's why you intentionally left the videos. infact you are an awaiting sacrifice... where is that your location again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How Much Sex You Should Be Having According To Your Age / Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara / 6 Signs A Lady Wants You To Toast Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.