Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62683 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Poorboy: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
no be all millionaire dey silent oo.. what would you say of Mayweather, Davido, mompha etc, dem no dey loud??.. abeg we dey different bro..and no dey swear for wetin u no know now.. the owner of a particular popular filling stations (he get for lagos, ogun and ibadan), came to our hospital one day and I saw him surfing on nairaland. So if that kind person post, shey u go believe am ? Also no be say the guy dey brag, he just dey relate him matter ni..
none you mention there I don't know.... Who is he, take this from me he can't spend 1 million naira everyday for 1 month not to talk of three years
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by poweredcom(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

This is a the mentality of a typical naija gal from a broke family
Always dependant on a man till they die

Wetin happen if you love a guy with your heart and he is a good man and you both join hands to make the marriage work and raise a family

Shame to your mentality na your type go de house 35years no man to marry you and na your type rich people go take do yeye and yahoo guys go take do ritual no go work for your money

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Poorboy: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2020
seanwilliam:
what if the income is not stable? Like you see 200k this month , 30k the following month, 10k the next month and 300k another month .. what do we call that ??
that's an unstable broke man
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 22, 2020
She is classless and very bitter person,the main character of evening newspapers...she brought my parents into this and if she continues and her asslickers keep liking those posts,only the Mods she always run to will save her

10 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

Bad mouth? I have not even started,what if i go classless and bring your diabetic dad who wears pampers and poos on himself into this this and I try to dissect your family in the open but I wouldn't do that,I would not stoop this low...

bro, it is high time you ignored her.. you cant beat a pig in mud-fight.....

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 11:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Poorboy:
that's an unstable broke man
grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 22, 2020
seanwilliam:

Thanks bro,I will retract now and go back to reading beer parlour yarns and trading my Forex and crypto

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2020
seanwilliam:

Who is a pig? You want to beg money for fck again?? Shey I was on my own, you and the other ediotic Nikeballer started insults.

Why do you want to play victim now? Beggie beggie alfa male. Oya, go find another person to beg money for 1 nut. grin grin

Nikeballer:

Ignored**
Remove my name out of your foul mouth and your fat wrinkled thumb you use for typing. If you get mind,come meet me for beer parlour

Lmao. Why picking venue for fight? Ultimate display of cowardice. Fcker!!!

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Who is a pig? You want to beg money for fck again?? Shey I was on my own, you and the other ediotic Nikeballer started insults.

Why do you want to play victim now? Beggie beggie alfa male. Oya, go find another person to beg money for 1 nut. grin grin

Ignored**
Remove my name out of your foul mouth and your fat wrinkled thumb you use for typing

If you get mind,come meet me for beer parlour thread

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Rozaytee: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers
broke guy don break ur heart before ba...lol

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Rozaytee: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
broke men always attack feminist n diverse their statements,,, so because I am a feminist I should roll with a broke man who I ain’t sure of,, so because I said there is nothing like a broke good man means I don’t hv a job ? Take a sit please
u sound pained...Its only broke people dat rant about broke people...if u have a job and u are rich u won't have time to post dis shit u just posted ...every time women keep ranting about broke men dis and dat...no go hustle make ur own money they there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Genset: 12:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Lmao. Why picking venue for fight? Ultimate display of cowardice. Fcker!!!

Poco baby, i like however you are giving them hot hot. This post honestly shows that 90% of guys on Nairaland are BROKE. See how triggered they are about this post when the only thing they know is calling girls hoes thinking everyone is like their mother and sister. No wonder they all comment like retards. I really hate when guys asks what a woman brings to the table as if most women now are not the ones carrying their families. Most guys now are even golddigger but nobody talks about because of men's ego e.g emmanuel ikwubese that married popular anita brows, teebillz that married tiwa savage, jjcskillz that married funke akindele and so on . Rich men don't even care about what their wives bring to the table, the only thing u have to do is look pretty. Only broke men look for financial independent ladies that will accomodate their lazy ass. The only thing i know is that an average igbo man takes care of his family . But go the west and see yoruba women feeding their broke , community dicks husbands . Tufiakwa, it shall never be our portion.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by bobolaga: 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
There is different between brown new cars popular known as tear rubber, and fairly used known as Tokubo,when you are going to purchase tear rubber cars,the dealer will give you warranty of one year,while the fairly used cars known as Tokubo require inspections of auto mobile elect and mechanic should in case there is too much damage of faulty parts on it,for no reasons no ladies should say i am expensive when she knew that she is not complete according to design,the only expensive Ladies in the whole world are those are are fully complete,on this note any one of them claim to be expensive should be regarded as one among the highest bidders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by PHijo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Rozaytee:
u sound pained...Its only broke people dat rant about broke people...if u have a job and u are rich u won't have time to post dis shit u just posted ...every time women keep ranting about broke men dis and dat...no go hustle make ur own money they there

They don't even understand feminism they try to identify with, feminist don't allow men take charge. They have their own resources. If they settle for a man it is because of who he is and not material things he could offer.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by mrpaedo(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

Ignored**
Remove my name out of your foul mouth and your fat wrinkled thumb you use for typing

If you get mind,come meet me for beer parlour thread
That wrinkled hag has multiple monickers which she uses to "like" her posts on nland.Unfortunately for her,late 2016 or early 2017 before she became a pest on here, she posted a comment with one of her other monickers and i recognised similarities with her main one.I checked her dp and i saw her photo.Photo saved since then.If you need it,holla! cool

5 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by 11doubledee: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
good to go !!
I didn't want to post nothing.
Which one is "good to go",bia...
Is 15000 naira not five digits again?
Please correct me if am wrong.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Galapagous(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
Everybody should go and make their own money, stop depending on others, this is for males and females on this forum.
Tell those ladies, cos I know no sane man will wanna depend on women for his upkeep
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by bobolaga: 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
For your info every body can,t be Nigeria president or senators you have to starting build your own home,you are looking for food that is already cook and done all fingers are not equal ok,Nigeria is above 180 million populated nation,just minus those you mention above and the numbers of single men and women that still single and give me the balance very simple.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by tiwiex(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
majority of men on nairaland r broke !! I don’t believe you
Is that all u are about? Do you have a job and hope u are not broke too? You sound like it's all about getting a man to do your bidding. Like you can't stand on your own. Are men made to slave their lives for women. Next thing we hear is feminism and equalism. Which means women should be put to the same standards as men. When it comes to spending money, every woman remembers a man shouldn't be broke.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
11doubledee:

I didn't want to post nothing.
Which one is "good to go",bia...
Is 15000 naira not five digits again?
Please correct me if am wrong.
if u hv 15k u hv to think about taking care of urself n making more money ,,, not women
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
PHijo:

They don't even understand feminism they try to identify with, feminist don't allow men take charge. They have their own resources. If they settle for a man it is because of who he is and not material things he could offer.
feminism isn’t about men or women taking charge , feminism differs from one lady to another !!! And as for me,, I hv no issue with a man taking charge ,, as far he isn’t controlling n a narcissist . N yes I believe in equal right !! It’s not a competition between men n women !!! It’s a compromise that humanity comes first !!! Treat a women the way u want to be treated !!! ,,, Feminism isn’t about a woman being in charge !!! Lazy men think feminism is about us sharing bills !! Feminism is not about sharing bills !! I do not see myself sharing bills with any man in marriage !! Lie lie !! N yes I believe in equal rights!! Ask why ? Because there is already equality in marriage .
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by 11doubledee: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
if u hv 15k u hv to think about taking care of urself n making more money ,,, not women
True.Was just being sarcastic anyway,i know you are intelligent but some content of your initial post though......

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by agabaI23(m): 1:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
You must have had rough time with men. I have looked at your profile and every topic is about heart break. It will be over hun.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by PHijo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
feminism isn’t about men or women taking charge , feminism differs from one lady to another !!! And as for me,, I hv no issue with a man taking charge ,, as far he isn’t controlling n a narcissist . N yes I believe in equal right !! It’s not a competition between men n women !!! It’s a compromise that humanity comes first !!! Treat a women the way u want to be treated !!! ,,, Feminism isn’t about a woman being in charge !!! Lazy men think feminism is about us sharing bills !! Feminism is not about sharing bills !! I do not see myself sharing bills with any man in marriage !! Lie lie !! N yes I believe in equal rights!! Ask why ? Because there is already equality in marriage .

You believe in unequal rights because if you believe in equal rights you wouldn't feel entitled to a man's money.

Men who work hard for their money don't toy with it, it is people who get their money through dubious means that play with it. The western world you girls try to imitate, men and women share ALL costs evenly.

If you want me to spend then you have to be LOYAL in ALL Ramifications. You will accept ALL I say because you can't eat your cake and have it!

What do I get from you in return?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
PHijo:

You believe in unequal rights because if you believe in equal rights you wouldn't feel entitled to a man's money.

Men who work hard for their money don't toy with it, it is people who get their money through dubious means that play with it. The western world you girls try to imitate, men and women share ALL costs evenly.

If you want me to spend then you have to be LOYAL in ALL Ramifications. You will accept ALL I say because you can't eat your cake and have it!

What do I get from you in return?
okay.. so u think I don’t hv money ,, or the fact my husband will do the needful as he should ,, I wont hv something doing!! So I will take care of the home n share bills with my husband?? As a fool or a slave ? Never happening !!!
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Deepthoughts: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!Any woman desperate for a ready made man is a gold digger.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Deepthoughts: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .
If you don't want to be decieve by broke guys,then don't be a gold digger,go work your ass off for your needs.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenneth10110(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Dude, go to bed. Your mates are conquering inventions and investments. You are conquering pussy. Next thing is to carry your phone and start playing virtual. Yet you wonder why you get triggered over posts like this.

Brother wey mumu!

Those who liked your post and you are 'ndi iberibe' never compare a man or woman to their mates its bad that your mate are doing this and that doesn't mean your useless. There are hardworking men who haven't gotten any sort of investments or any major achievements why everything has the right time and grace will flow most men you see with big achievements you don't know what they have hand into such men people like you they can end up using you to achieve such goals. Its not everyone that has that kinda mind some prefer to struggle and wait for the right time. In case you want to insult me am a student and have a good account balance i pay some bills myself, capable of feeding myself, buying textbooks so don't expect me to pick a girl out there and start waisting resources i should try to increase to be a better man.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenneth10110(m): 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Genset:

Poco baby, i like however you are giving them hot hot. This post honestly shows that 90% of guys on Nairaland are BROKE. See how triggered they are about this post when the only thing they know is calling girls hoes thinking everyone is like their mother and sister. No wonder they all comment like retards. I really hate when guys asks what a woman brings to the table as if most women now are not the ones carrying their families. Most guys now are even golddigger but nobody talks about because of men's ego e.g emmanuel ikwubese that married popular anita brows, teebillz that married tiwa savage, jjcskillz that married funke akindele and so on . Rich men don't even care about what their wives bring to the table, the only thing u have to do is look pretty. Only broke men look for financial independent ladies that will accomodate their lazy ass. The only thing i know is that an average igbo man takes care of his family . But go the west and see yoruba women feeding their broke , community dicks husbands . Tufiakwa, it shall never be our portion.

Ewu onye Iberibe

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
Welcome sis.....

But you seem to be mistaken "broke" as "lazy".

Not all broke guys are lazy.

Also not all lazy guys are broke and I will explain.

There are guys who are currently broke because of lack of opportunity. They are trained professionals, bankers, marketers, accountants, technicians, tailors, welders, artisans, bricklayers but currently due to their location or something, they have not been able to find a job in their field to do to start earning income. This is the situation of most currently broke Nigerian guys, except the few that refused to work for certain pay out of greed while wasting their time doing internet scam, which are few in number.

Most broke guys in Nigeria are even graduates job-hunting. Some have hand work but no contract coming, some are in rarely hired skill or field.

On the other hand, there are thousands of lazy guys who are balling big, all thanks to their family connection, life's luck.....

So stop calling all broke guys "lazy" because most broke guys are not lazy, they are work in progress....they all have ambition and are working on something.

Some years ago, I was very broke even after graduating as best student in my department and 3rd best in school...and despite having some extra skills like AutoCAD, Web Design, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Data Processing and HTML coding skills back then oh! Maybe back then, people may have thought I was lazy, maybe because they didn't see me in construction sites carrying blocks and pushing wheelbarrow....so sis, don't call broke guys lazy, every guy you see out there wishes to be the next Dangote....and trust what I am telling you, Nigerian guys are the most ambitious men you can find anywhere in the world.

I have been to some countries, and I can tell you, Nigerian guys top the list of foreign immigrants and even migrants earning highest and found in all fields of life. Is it China, South Korea, Denmark, Ivory Coast, just name it.

It is just that the Nigerian environment and government is designed to kill young dreams! You need extra work, extra brain, extra luck, extra divine grace and extra smartness to make it big in Nigeria, don't blame our guys, they are not lazy......our ladies, you ladies ought to improve small....gone are the days only guys are expected to bring in the money because things have changed, ladies should also strive to be financially okay to assist their men so we all can have a better life, peace

This right here is why I was pissed at the post. If she made reference to "broke and lazy" only, I for jump pass this thread. I dey broke today, no mean say I lazy. I dey broke today, no mean say I go run leave my babe when I hammer. I dey rich today no mean say I go marry my babe. If I be playboy, whether I get money or I broke, I go chop pussy, still run leave am

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ityP(m): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ariza:
Okay.... Y'all can drag yourselves if need be but leave parents out of this. It's not cool

No. They should go on insulting their parents. Stupid parents rear stupid kids

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by PHijo(m): 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
okay.. so u think I don’t hv money ,, or the fact my husband will do the needful as he should ,, I wont hv something doing!! So I will take care of the home n share bills with my husband?? As a fool or a slave ? Never happening !!!

If you want to copy, copy completely. In other climes they share all responsibilities, that includes house chores.

If women want men to "take care of them" while they [women] stay at home there is not point going to school! Nigerian women shouldn't exceed junior secondary school education if their dream in life is to be housewives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / Jilted Lady Slumps By The Roadside In Lagos, Lover Escapes / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.