Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62700 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2020
AkuOlisa:
[color=#006600][/color]

From 2010 till 2017 I was as broke as a school rat.
My girlfriend then stood by me even when people like you keep telling her to abandon me not because I did something bad, but simply because I was broke. But she stood her ground.
To day I can afford to spend 1M everyday for the next 3 years and still be ok.
As for that my girlfriend, bought a duplex, lands and cars for her, as long as I am alive she will be receiving 100k every month. The only reason we are not married is because of genotype. ( we are both As)

Being broke is just a phase.
Character is Everything.

Anybody can formulate any story on nairaland .
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Xmen149(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

so,.if a woman marry a man with source of income and he loose not long after they are together,she should find another man with source of income?

I wonder where you people pull this dream of a teaching from ,

Ilet me as: what keeps two people together when money has stopped flowing,or both are aged and sex no longer a priority,or no baby after years of marriage.

if you are basing your advice on dating then cool cos individuals date for purpose best known to them and type of dating agreed by both

else stop receiving young naive souls that tap knowledge from the wealth of internet
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Sunrise258: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
The writer has succeeded in misleading clueless ladies. If rich guys are what you advised ladies to start hunting for, then, you are a bad influence. If you know of numerous ladies that are trapped in marriage with occult n money ritualist in the quest for "I must marry a rich man", you won't be spewing rubbish. Self made dude can never take you serious because you were never part of his success story. Poor or rich, 95% of men would love to taste diff women. It is natural n masculine. Nothing can stop it except ill health. Besides, 80% of ladies are hoes who have bleeped over 50 men before getting married. No loose vagina can prevent a man from visiting young n super tight vagina outside.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Lighero:
Secondly Aunty there is nothing like a Rich good guy. You paint the picture that all rich men are good this is fallacious.Money only reflects the character and personality of it's holder
The truth is , u will know he’s true person n character !! If u can cope with it , good for you !! If u can’t u leave !!! Some ladies date broke guys n when he’s rich , he becomes a different character,, n they hv no choice but to remain in the rotten relationship because I suffer with am!! When ordinarily that’s not what u wanted for urself .. if u strong enough u leave the fool but with so much regret in ur heart
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Louisboy22(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
No girl I mean no girl can call me a broken boy unless the girl bank account is bigger than my own when i mean bigger she most be salary earned not into runs
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by born2begreat(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2020
What of if he has source of income but he’s not earning much��

Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by AkuOlisa: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Shugavee:
Anybody can formulate any story on nairaland .

Ok. I rest my case.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2020
Xmen149:

so,.if a woman marry a man with source of income and he loose not long after they are together,she should find another man with source of income?

I wonder where you people pull this dream of a teaching from ,

Ilet me as: what keeps two people together when money has stopped flowing,or both are aged and sex no longer a priority,or no baby after years of marriage.

if you are basing your advice on dating then cool cos individuals date for purpose best known to them and type of dating agreed by both

else stop receiving young naive souls that tap knowledge from the wealth of internet
that’s a different issue ,,, u knew him when he had something. U cant trust him. The major issue is trust n character
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2020
born2begreat:
What of if he has source of income but he’s not earning much��

he’s not lazy !! N he can fed for him self, why not

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
my stomach cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Honestly, if I post for food thread- them go say I thief the picture. No be me get plate, no be me get nyash, no be me get cake. I fck my boss, e buy me SUV. Make e bring im mama for the fck na. Since na so e easy to collect car.

Nonsense! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by KevMitnick: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2020
A man that wants to be faithful will be faithful, doesn't matter if he's rich or broke. Same goes for an unfaithful man, he will be unfaithful, still doesn't matter if he is rich or broke. My point is unfaithfulness or faithfulness is inherently built into the psyche of a man, being rich or broke has got absolutely nothing to do with it.
I know a lot of good men who had a struggling past but are now rich and they will always have their wives by their side the same way they did when they had nothing.
Generalization and jumping into conclusions by speculations with no relevant data at all shows you are an angry person who has a lot on her mind to talk about.
I've attached a piece of advice for you to ponder upon. Stay safe, practice social distancing and sanitize as often as possible.

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Kenneth10110(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

You are an idiot!!! Tiggered over your post?I am schooling and educating you....your mates with vaginas are making exploits in STEM and every other sectors,you are on NL 24/7 seeking attentions,hating and bitter on men...

Can we make a challenge by posting our bank accounts screenshots,you can even add up that of the idiot sissies who send you PM's to yours...if you have more money in your account than mine,I will wire you 50k,you wanna play this game for all to see,miss hairy laps?

I concur and support cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by emmahoney(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Reichel99:
Everybody should go and make their own money, stop depending on others, this is for males and females on this forum.
Best submission, everyone has what it takes to be successful regardless of one's gender.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by BREYZ: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Written by a jobless Nigerian Graduate.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Neoteny7: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

Another day, another crazy hungry airhead dishing poorly-conceived advice for other women
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2020
In this time of pandemic, you are talking a broke lazy good man fallacy and sex and women recycling?
Who in God's name curse us?
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
the op is know that rich guys is very bad guys, they is have too plenty girlfriends everywhere, but she are saying that is it better ladies is dating rich bad guys than is it dating broke guys forms good guys since because they is broke.

She correct, letting us talks truth angry
thank you , get into any relationship with ur eyes wide open
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by willexyaho(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Broke ladies dominate the earth

What do you care for sweetheart?
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by izzou(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Honestly, if I post for food thread- them go say I thief the picture. No be me get plate, no be me get nyash, no be me get cake. I fck my boss, e buy me SUV. Make e bring im mama for the fck na. Since na so e easy to collect car.

Nonsense! grin

Pocohantas cry
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by DenreleDave(m): 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
willexyaho:

What do you care for sweetheart?
Mak I send my account number abi
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Ryocaj(m): 9:28am On Mar 22, 2020
So men fvcking around n unfaithful shows irresponsibility.. Wat abt women that fvcking around for money n cheating is in their DNA.. Gbagbe!! all of us no loyal.. Those wey want le be go le be.. Relationship, marriage, love.. are not for this generation.. Na y marriages no dey last again.. Too much ego, ambition, strive to make money, drugs, lack of morals don too enter us..

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2020
izzou:

Pocohantas cry

Sweetie these fools were beginning to run amok like they are untouchable.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Nonsense! grin
Hahahahahahahahaha maybe you offended some Nairaland oracles oh, you will need to appease the gods asap so that we can wade the spirits away grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by alert01(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. [b]You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
[/b]
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

I'm sorry but I need to correct the bolded. ladies have nothing to offer but sex. Should you need further explanation, contact me

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by izzou(m): 9:43am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Sweetie these fools were beginning to run amok like they are untouchable.

Let's leave here, please cry
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
alert01:
[b][/b]

I'm sorry but I need to correct the bolded. ladies have nothing to offer but sex. Should you need further explanation, contact me
do explain
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ACE1010: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

Broke ladies dominate the earth
Yeah...I agree with you ......most of them with fallen breasts and wild pussy grin cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

I thought I fcked my boss to buy an SUV, suddenly my room is bedbug infested? Your bitterness will consume you and na my matter go cause am.

Fool! grin grin

Says the ediot that gets grant from NLders before he can fck. Are you not the one your fellow man had to send stipend make you fit fck? You are a disgrace of a man. Useless ashewo men!! grin
lols, you must be really jobless to ransack my posts of months back.. I CAN conveniently afford your pussy NOW but sorry, I dont do evening newspaper anymore..

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ACE1010: 9:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .

Experience is the best teacher grin cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
Hahahahahahahahaha maybe you offended some Nairaland oracles oh, you will need to appease the gods asap so that we can wade the spirits away grin grin grin

Appease people that lick asses of their fellow men for stipends? Which mumu oracle be that one? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Tobadessss: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!

I am a medium 5-digit earner and hardworking...what category do I fall to??

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.