Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62699 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

So ladies, don’t waste your time, if he doesn’t have a source of income, he is a waste. Always remember that your time and attention is an investment, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you that you go for anything and don’t ever agree that you can only offer sex. They know you have a lot to offer.

YOU ARE A WOMAN!!
Sure

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ACE1010: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers
A desperate woman will be lied to. So don't market yourself to dudes not necessarily broke ones. A dude is a dude, whether broke or rich.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2020
Tobadessss:

I am a medium 5-digit earner and hardworking...what category do I fall to??
good to go !!
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 9:55am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Shut up. Go and continue licking his ass. Make e fit send you small something again. Useless alfa male. Spits on him.

Appease people that lick asses of their fellow men for stipends? Which mumu oracle be that one? grin grin
kai, na your bad mouth oh, hehe....how they born 99.99% (lolz grin grin) of women with bad mouth beat me shocked shocked

How can an alpha male be depending on borrowed stipends shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
good to go !!
hahahahaha, this chick will not kill me with laugh oh, una go burst my stomach today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ACE1010: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.

grin grin grin survival of the fittest indeed cheesy
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
many guys pretend to be responsible just to hv you!! Because they know getting a clean pussy n a swt woman ain’t cheap!! So they would deceive you!!! When they hv the money to get any woman they want !! They change .
You are right. It is common among Ondo state guys.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2020
jollyjane:

You are right. It is common among Ondo state guys.
it’s common everywhere my dear
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
kai, na your bad mouth oh, hehe....how they born 99.99% (lolz grin grin) of women with bad mouth beat me shocked shocked

How can an alpha male be depending on borrowed stipends shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Not borrowed, seanwilliam was dashed money. He came on NL to say he wants to fck olosho but doesn’t have money. Say even if na 2k. That wasn’t the problem, but after someone sent him money- he started following that guy all over NL. The asslicking was legendary. Calling him Ogaboss. Very shameful being.

Pls teach these your brothers how to hustle legally. There are levels a man shouldn’t sink to.

7 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Shut up. Go and continue licking his ass. Make e fit send you small something again. Useless alfa male. Spits on him.

Appease people that lick asses of their fellow men for stipends? Which mumu oracle be that one? grin grin
lol this one loud
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by rhames(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2020
DenreleDave:

So I Sud now see the truth and ignore it..

Guys u see what u saying. Ladies talk whether right or wrong and they want thee fellow ladies to approve their words.

But who are we to blame them.. Even snail get sense pass some ladies

Mo Gbe!
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by nnemekaemmanuel: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Korllami007:
All of them are looking for rich dude to date or marry when out of 100% of men in Nigeria 20% to 30% are rich, whereas 100% of women want to date or marry the 20% or 30% that are rich. If you see a rich dude and you think you are the only one admiring him or hitting on him, you are deceiving yourself. So, the rich dude wey you dey admire has a lot of girls on his neck.

Whenever you're hitting on a rich dude in your area, just see him as a champions league trophy because you are part of the 32 teams that are fighting for him, but one team will eventually win him. The funniest thing is that all the 32 teams may fight for the trophy (rich dude) on his bed, so get prepared by getting your pvssy in training sessions because one team (one girl) out of numerous teams (girls) will win the trophy (rich dude) It's survival of the fittest.

End of discussion :-D:-D:-D
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 10:06am On Mar 22, 2020
ACE1010:

A desperate woman will be lied to. So don't market yourself to dudes not necessarily broke ones. A dude is a dude, whether broke or rich.
what do u mean I dude is a dude
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

The real troll is for you to open a fake account and send him money. Then have fun as he kisses your ass. That will be priceless. You can find out what his price is. I suck your dick for n500 man !
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Let's be honest guy, this op (Shugalee) is absolutely correct, even though we may not like the way she is blunt and direct about the topic, but she is definitely saying the absolute truth - you can only know the true character (good & bad) of a guy when he is financially free!

This also applies to politicians and all humans, it is human trait. Buhari of 2000 - 2014 is not the same Buhari of 2015 - 2020. Buhari no longer cares about anybody's opinion because he now has the power and can afford to do whatever he wishes to do. Our governors do same in the 2nd tenure in office.

When a guy is financially broke, he cannot afford so many comfort that life offers - he barely travels because he cannot afford it or he is managing his scarce resources...he does not go on vacation to meet new people....he does not own a car which is a necessity in life, which also improves his charm as a man....he mostly cannot afford a decent housing, and so he manages almost everything, and for this, he has few friends. This will make the guy become loyal, humble and chaste (he will be forced to become a celibate because he can hardly afford to foot dating bills)....and he intentionally avoids expensive looking ladies or pretty ladies in an effort to avoid spending his scarce resources. Though some few foolish broke guys will be borrowing to deceive girls, while some resort to living fake life to lure girls to their bed.

Most broke guys date ladies below their taste, only few lucky broke guys end up getting their dream ladies as girlfriends, most end up with ladies they don't really fancy, so they just stay with the girl for curing konji, and once their financial life improves, they start going after the kind of girls they desire sadly, which makes their former girlfriend to feel betrayed.

Also, when you have more than enough money as a guy, your option of women will increase because more ladies will now see you as their dream guy, and you will automatically become admirable to more ladies of all class, and this lead most formerly broke guys into womanizing and sleeping around until they get bored of the whole cycle and start thinking of settling down, and any lady that meets their taste at that time they are retiring from multiple-dating different ladies, will obviously end up as their wife....that's how this thing works.

Money comes with lots of influence which most times bring out the beast in men - beast as in dating multiple ladies, not maltreating or physically abusing ladies.

So if you are single lady, don't date a broke guy with the sole hope of him marrying you once he gets some money, just date him for the fun of dating and because you enjoy his company, his lifestyle and how he treats you at the moment, don't date him because you want him to marry you when he becomes financially comfortable as a reward for dating him when he was broke; it doesn't always work out.

If you are a single lady in your 25yrs and above and wishing to get married soonest, please don't date broke guys, go for a guy working even if his salary is not that big, but at least he has something doing, and then make sure you too is earning some money too to support him as you guys grow together.

The sad truth is, with currently global economy, every wise man (rich or poor) wishes to marry a financially valuable lady who is working, doing business and earning some money to support him when necessary or if something happens to him in future.

Only foolish men marry jobless ladies and tell her to remain jobless as housewife without establishing her, while claiming to be rich.......it is dangerous to do today no matter how much you are worth as a man! Death can strike, what becomes the future of your kids you left

NOTE: any guy earning NGN100,000 and above in Nigeria is not broke!

NGN100,000 - 200,000 is an average income in Nigeria, and its very okay

NGN200,000 - 500,000 is very okay

NGN700,000 and above is considered a rich guy in Nigeria which is equivalent to someone earning $7000 - $10,000 monthly in US considering cost of living

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

Not borrowed, seanwilliam was dashed money. He came on NL to say he wants to fck olosho but doesn’t have money. Say even if na 2k. That wasn’t the problem, but after someone sent him money. He started following that guy all over NL. The asslicking was legendary. Calling him Ogaboss. Very shameful being.

Pls teach these your brothers how to hustle legally. There are levels a man shouldn’t sink to.
grin mogbe oo, I don touch devil today...

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Honeydenz(f): 10:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Korllami007:

Very true, from experience I can boldly tell u that most well to do guys are already married. You will be rejoicing u have a rich boyfriend not knowing he has a wife and kids somewhere, so nothing for u... Just banging/spending. Even these days girls marry youth Corper with promising future even before he makes money. I have a relation who married as a Corper (male) baby girl already knew he was destined for greatness judging from d fact he's from a well-to-do home. That's the best bet, if u re waiting to date/marry a ready made guy u re just wasting ur time 90% of most cases, dude is married already.

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by pocohantas(f): 10:16am On Mar 22, 2020
ornicus:

The real troll is for you to open a fake account and send him money. Then have fun as he kisses your ass. That will be priceless. You can find out what his price is. I suck your dick for n500 man !

Wow! Fun idea.

Seanwilliam what say you? You beg online to fck olosho, not even to buy your mother wrapper. Yet you have guts to claim alfa male?

Are you always this stupid?

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by seanwilliam(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:

Me right now

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by proclinician: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2020
proclinician:
Lol see problem oo. Joblessness

Pls eeh nigeria is world poverty capital okay and it means very few ppl are rich. How will millions of you worthless girls that want the rich men be able to share them among una useless selves

Im going to quote myself here to just make a postscript.

You see majority of the useless girls here supporting this balderdash, na side chick una go end truly till u all get tired. Below is a chat with one ediot with similar i dont date broke guys mentality. she mentioned her previous boyfriends before now and is lamenting she was a side chick to all of them. I know these guys, some are even doctors. She said she doesn't want doctors anymore. She's tired of the games and she wants to settle down but unfortunately, the master of the game just pulled over.

There's no guy without a girlfriend she said. But hey there's no comfortable guy without a girlfriend, a hearthrob. By comfortable i mean has between 1-5m in the acant.

You ladies are simply useless.

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by bobolaga: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2020
To give ladies advice's is like pure water inside basket,i have told ladies time with out number that the handsome of a man is inside the man,not the cloths he wore nor the cars he drive or the wealth and houses he has,but ladies always like highest bidders.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:

Hope the crumbs of her cobbwebbed pussy she offered you is worth this licking

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2020
Nikeballer:

Hope the crumbs of her cobbwebbed pussy she offered you is worth this licking
Hahahahahahahaha my brother that girl too sweet, I nearly die on top the thing, you need a taste to calm down shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

Very true, from experience I can boldly tell u that most well to do guys are already married. You will be rejoicing u have a rich boyfriend not knowing he has a wife and kids somewhere, so nothing for u... Just banging/spending. Even these days girls marry youth Corper with promising future even before he makes money. I have a relation who married as a Corper (male) baby girl already knew he was destined for greatness judging from d fact he's from a well-to-do home. That's the best bet, if u re waiting to date/marry a ready made guy u re just wasting ur time 90% of most cases, dude is married already.
lol grin grin grin
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 10:32am On Mar 22, 2020
Honeydenz:

u are only deceiving urself ,,, there r single guys out there with a source of income,, stop telling ladies to go for anything just to be married ,,, they should work on themselves fine!! But hv a right to pick a man best for them !!! Infact there r rich single guys out there!!! So stop saying what makes no single sense,,
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by bobolaga: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2020
To Ladies,if you eat expensive food you can,t not cheat expensive cheat,for example of Yahoo plus,Ladies are the highest victims of this rituals,because they knew that ladies love flamboyant life and greed,the moment ladies demanded 100k from guys,right over there,the guys knew that when ladies meet another guy with highest offer like 150 or 200k he not be interested in the lower ones.some of our senators do the same to this ladies,because they knew what average common man can pay to care for girls,by the time you are given 2m to 4m,they will make sure you pay for it when general election is getting closer.
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
Let's be honest guy, this op (Shugalee) is absolutely correct, even though we may not like the way she is blunt and direct about the topic, but she is definitely saying the absolute truth - you can only know the true character (good & bad) of a guy when he is financially free!

This also applies to politicians and all humans, it is human trait. Buhari of 2000 - 2014 is not the same Buhari of 2015 - 2020. Buhari no longer cares about anybody's opinion because he now has the power and can afford to do whatever he wishes to do. Our governors do same in the 2nd tenure in office.

When a guy is financially broke, he cannot afford so many comfort that life offers - he barely travels because he cannot afford it or he is managing his scarce resources...he does not go on vacation to meet new people....he does not own a car which is a necessity in life, which also improves his charm as a man....he mostly cannot afford a decent housing, and so he manages almost everything, and for this, he has few friends. This will make the guy become loyal, humble and chaste (he will be forced to become a celibate because he can hardly afford to foot dating bills)....and he intentionally avoids expensive looking ladies or pretty ladies in an effort to avoid spending his scarce resources. Though some few foolish broke guys will be borrowing to deceive girls, while some resort to living fake life to lure girls to their bed.

Most broke guys date ladies below their taste, only few lucky broke guys end up getting their dream ladies as girlfriends, most end up with ladies they don't really fancy, so they just stay with the girl for curing konji, and once their financial life improves, they start going after the kind of girls they desire sadly, which makes their former girlfriend to feel betrayed.

Also, when you have more than enough money as a guy, your option of women will increase because more ladies will now see you as their dream guy, and you will automatically become admirable to more ladies of all class, and this lead most formerly broke guys into womanizing and sleeping around until they get bored of the whole cycle and start thinking of settling down, and any lady that meets their taste at that time they are retiring from multiple-dating different ladies, will obviously end up as their wife....that's how this thing works.

Money comes with lots of influence which most times bring out the beast in men - beast as in dating multiple ladies, not maltreating or physically abusing ladies.

So if you are single lady, don't date a broke guy with the sole hope of him marrying you once he gets some money, just date him for the fun of dating and because you enjoy his company, his lifestyle and how he treats you at the moment, don't date him because you want him to marry you when he becomes financially comfortable as a reward for dating him when he was broke; it doesn't always work out.

If you are a single lady in your 25yrs and above and wishing to get married soonest, please don't date broke guys, go for a guy working even if his salary is not that big, but at least he has something doing, and then make sure you too is earning some money too to support him as you guys grow together.

The sad truth is, with currently global economy, every wise man (rich or poor) wishes to marry a financially valuable lady who is working, doing business and earning some money to support him when necessary or if something happens to him in future.

Only foolish men marry jobless ladies and tell her to remain jobless as housewife without establishing her, while claiming to be rich.......it is dangerous to do today no matter how much you are worth as a man! Death can strike, what becomes the future of your kids you left

NOTE: any guy earning NGN100,000 and above in Nigeria is not broke!

NGN100,000 - 200,000 is an average income in Nigeria, and its very okay

NGN200,000 - 500,000 is very okay

NGN700,000 and above is considered a rich guy in Nigeria which is equivalent to someone earning $7000 - $10,000 monthly in US considering cost of living
even a guy earning as low as 50k isn’t broke in anyway. Broke and lazy is the issue . Not just broke.. thanks for ur understanding and ur views ,, very useful input
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by abiolamitodun(m): 10:40am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers
And do u know what the guy went through in the hand of the lady when he was broke...Abi no be this same ladies......
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2020
pocohantas:

I thought I fcked my boss to buy an SUV, suddenly my room is bedbug infested? Your bitterness will consume you and na my matter go cause am.

Fool! grin grin

Says the ediot that gets grant from NLders before he can fck. Are you not the one your fellow man had to send stipend make you fit fck? You are a disgrace of a man. Useless ashewo men!! grin

You were the one coming to the beer parlour thread to tell us about your life history and the appraisal you give to your boss for likes and retweets na...

your matter?you must think highly of yourself to think I care about your existence or the waste of space that you are once I logout of nairaland,I mean people like you should be mandated to carry around potted plants so as to replace the oxygen you waste....

I have a lot to say to you that will make you deactivate just like you were disgraced out of the ashewo thread like a common prostitute who stole her patronisers money but as usual you are going to run crying to the MODS...

7 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2020
franchasng:
Hahahahahahahaha my brother that girl too sweet, I nearly die on top the thing, you need a taste to calm down shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin

I don't do community well that has hairy laps with just only a decade left to approach menopause

3 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by passey: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2020
DCmonster:
Poco, you ought not to be here, alright! My comment is mean't for potential and current evening newspapers, not for a pretty, astonishingly beautiful, hot sauce chick, amazing, captivating babe and well endowed hot commodity like you. grin grin

Keep off... Military zone!
No fakansi!!!
grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by franchasng: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2020
Shugavee:
even a guy earning as low as 50k isn’t broke in anyway. Broke and lazy is the issue . Not just broke.. thanks for ur understanding and ur views ,, very useful input
Welcome sis.....

But you seem to be mistaken "broke" as "lazy".

Not all broke guys are lazy.

Also not all lazy guys are broke and I will explain.

There are guys who are currently broke because of lack of opportunity. They are trained professionals, bankers, marketers, accountants, technicians, tailors, welders, artisans, bricklayers but currently due to their location or something, they have not been able to find a job in their field to do to start earning income. This is the situation of most currently broke Nigerian guys, except the few that refused to work for certain pay out of greed while wasting their time doing internet scam, which are few in number.

Most broke guys in Nigeria are even graduates job-hunting. Some have hand work but no contract coming, some are in rarely hired skill or field.

On the other hand, there are thousands of lazy guys who are balling big, all thanks to their family connection, life's luck.....

So stop calling all broke guys "lazy" because most broke guys are not lazy, they are work in progress....they all have ambition and are working on something.

Some years ago, I was very broke even after graduating as best student in my department and 3rd best in school...and despite having some extra skills like AutoCAD, Web Design, Photoshop, CorelDraw, Data Processing and HTML coding skills back then oh! Maybe back then, people may have thought I was lazy, maybe because they didn't see me in construction sites carrying blocks and pushing wheelbarrow....so sis, don't call broke guys lazy, every guy you see out there wishes to be the next Dangote....and trust what I am telling you, Nigerian guys are the most ambitious men you can find anywhere in the world.

I have been to some countries, and I can tell you, Nigerian guys top the list of foreign immigrants and even migrants earning highest and found in all fields of life. Is it China, South Korea, Denmark, Ivory Coast, just name it.

It is just that the Nigerian environment and government is designed to kill young dreams! You need extra work, extra brain, extra luck, extra divine grace and extra smartness to make it big in Nigeria, don't blame our guys, they are not lazy......our ladies, you ladies ought to improve small....gone are the days only guys are expected to bring in the money because things have changed, ladies should also strive to be financially okay to assist their men so we all can have a better life, peace

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Guys, Silly Things You Should Stop Doing When Your Are 25yrs& Above / Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.