Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man (62604 Views)

Finding A Good Man Is Like Finding A Needle In A Haystack / How Can A Broke Guy Start Toasting A Girl? / Seven Kinds Of Ladies Around A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by praz001(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Thank you sis

As much as I will want to agree with her, what you will become cannot be hidden. You can cover smoke with baskets......

Every character anyone displays didn't just sprung up. Only that no one is observant......

I've seen brokes( as you guys call them) who are cheats and as well as proud as peacocks. And also very humble rich dudes.....

It's all about personality a cheat will always be a cheat whether broke or super rich....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 7:05pm On Feb 22, 2020
praz001:

As much as I will want to agree with her, what you will become cannot be hidden. You can cover smoke with baskets......

Every character anyone displays didn't just sprung up. Only that no one is observant......

I've seen brokes( as you guys call them) who are cheats and as well as proud as peacocks. And also very humble rich dudes.....

It's all about personality a cheat will always be a cheat whether broke or super rich....
there r broke guys that are cheats n any lady with such a man is stupid !! Bottom line is broke guys can’t be trusted
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by phemy36(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2020
Shugavee:
there r broke guys that are cheats n any lady with such a man is stupid !! Bottom line is broke guys can’t be trusted

Can i ask how much you have in your account to be making this statement. So sorry, you are not what i think you are

12 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by bogdaddy(m): 6:49am On Mar 05, 2020
I don study you well well, you be gold digger. You want reap from where you no sow. Anyway keep it up. I trust these niggas when they catch you tripping for material things they got my sister your body go tell you
Shugavee:

There is absolutely nothing like a broke /lazy good man ,, u can never know the real him till he has some money,, u can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket !! So ladies don’t waste ur time,, if he doesn’t hv a source of income,, he is a waste ,, always remember that ur time and attention is an investment,, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you , that u go for anything , and don’t ever agree that u can only offer sex ,,, they know u hv a lot to offer , YOU ARE A WOMAN .

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by skywalker240(m): 7:22am On Mar 05, 2020
lefulefu:
i think what is worse is if a young man is broke and ambitionless.if he is broke and he is focused that is not too bad.most guys who are doing well for themselves already have girlfriends or fiancees they started with together.would be difficult for you to just see a young man doing well for himself and he will say he has no girlfriend.probably such a guy is just telling you a lie.
Oga lefu you have said it all

No upwardly mobile well to do guy is single, but these girls would not believe.

That's why they always try to reap where they never sow

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by uthlaw: 7:29am On Mar 05, 2020

And so your advice is to go for guys who have money because puzzy ain't cheap?! grin
puzzy is more than cheap abeg!

15 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by uthlaw: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2020
U expect me to be rich and I will be fucking only one puzzy.... kolewerk!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nomwey: 7:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Most ladies that rant about the so-called broke good men are themselves broke, lazy and lactating tact and sense of responsibility. You all ladies in this category better receive plenty sense now and find something to do instead of sitting there and depending on men for your upkeep. Go and work, add value to yourselves and see how a good and responsible man wouldn't find you. Instead of being a woman that desperately needs a man, be the woman a man needs.

Thank you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 05, 2020
Broke people are in default mode - hustling mode. They can adopt any character and adapt to any lifestyle to survive. The true personality comes out when the money is made.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nomwey: 7:40am On Mar 05, 2020
Most ladies that rant about the so-called broke good men are themselves broke, lazy, lacking tact and sense of responsibility. You all ladies in this category better receive plenty sense now and find something to do instead of sitting there and depending on men for your upkeep. Go and work, add value to yourselves and see how a good and responsible man wouldn't find you. Instead of being a woman that desperately needs a man, be the woman a man needs.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:47am On Mar 05, 2020
Zoie:
Broke people are in default mode - hustling mode. They can adopt any character and adapt to any lifestyle to survive. The true personality comes out when the money is made.
fact ,, plain truth
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:48am On Mar 05, 2020
uthlaw:
U expect me to be rich and I will be fucking only one puzzy.... kolewerk!
irresponsibility
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 9:55am On Mar 05, 2020
skywalker240:

Oga lefu you have said it all

No upwardly mobile well to do guy is single, but these girls would not believe.

That's why they always try to reap where they never sow
please stop lying to urselves, do u know how many ladies r dumped by guys they stayed with when they were nothing ,, the ones who stay with their old gf r less than 20 percent!! They finally go for fine beautiful girls n they get married!! Those ladies move on with their lives n meet better men who treat them better.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 10:01am On Mar 05, 2020
Riskest investment a woman can make is dating a guy whos broke/lazy .. because human being change !! Family betray us ,, more so a total stranger

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by skywalker240(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2020
Shugavee:
please stop lying to urselves, do u know how many ladies r dumped by guys they stayed with when they were nothing ,, the ones who stay with their old gf r less than 20 percent!! They finally go for fine beautiful girls n they get married!! Those ladies move on with their lives n meet better men who treat them better.
what you're saying is out of context with what am trying to imply,

yeah ladies are dumped by some guys agreed,

but most struggling guys are dumped everyday by you ladies which is what you are encouraging (and thats what you termed broke)

(i wont use the word broke, cos its almost equevalent to "deadbeat" any girl dating such guys have themselves to blame)

show me a faithfull rich man, and i would show you a 70
years old virgin.

the problem with you ladies is that you're not ready to have a tip of 50/50 situation but ready to swallow the obvious 97/3 obvious edge of the sword laced with honey.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Skmoda360(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers
it's a lie abeg....your opinion is just to yourself...all man for himself, a man's character cannot be judge by whether he is broke or rich.....to me your point is nonsense. I can be broke and still be flirting like shit and not pretend one bit ask jeweltz she will explain better she has experience when it comes to dating broke dude without kobo grin

6 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by skywalker240(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2020
Shugavee:
97% of "doing okay" kind of guys have a woman in their lives.
why do many single girls go after married men? (mind you, the married men who are not even single are not that rich, they are in that your so called "doing okay" caste, how much more a doing okay single guy? When a man is doing okay he has options.

am not saying go 4 a struggling guy (thats up to u)

what am simply saying is ladies should not bank on whats totaly obvious scenerio. If you go to a shop, you want to buy gala and u saw an unsealed one wont you rather pick the sealed one?

8 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2020
Na this kind one sapele boys dey use do rituals two seconds. Dem no dey tell person. Na by many many shouting for nairaland? Biko puo nuzö

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2020
skywalker240:

why do many single girls go after married men? (mind you, the married men who are not even single are not that rich, they are in that your so called "doing okay" caste, how much more a doing okay single guy? When a man is doing okay he has options.

what am simply saying is ladies should not bank on whats totaly obvious scenerio. If you go to a shop, you want to buy gala and u saw an unsealed one wont you rather pick the sealed one?
sorry to say ur analysis is not correct
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
Skmoda360:

it's a lie abeg....your opinion is just to yourself...all man for himself, a man's character cannot be judge by whether he is broke or rich.....to me your point is nonsense. I can be broke and still be flirting like shit and not pretend one bit ask jeweltz she will explain better she has experience when it comes to dating broke dude without kobo grin
lol Na zo
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Shugavee(f): 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2020
skywalker240:

you are not making any point to me!! We talking about ladies who wanna date lazy broke guys n u talking about married men ,, make it make sense. Most rich men r involved, but there are ambitious hardworking guys who earn a living , who r single, they may not be rich but not scared to try n cater for a woman

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by lazeal: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke /lazy good man ,, u can never know the real him till he has some money,, u can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket !! So ladies don’t waste ur time,, if he doesn’t hv a source of income,, he is a waste ,, always remember that ur time and attention is an investment,, don’t waste it on some dude who got just sex to offer. Don’t let people single shame you , that u go for anything , and don’t ever agree that u can only offer sex ,,, they know u hv a lot to offer , YOU ARE A WOMAN .
hey my good friend. Longest time.

To your topic.

You need to heal for real.

Anyway, I don't call people broke, ugly, short and so on. For me, in most cases, character trumps all.

There are women who have lost their lives because their husband beats them but you won't see this.

Money comes and goes... Character stays.

Some people might have nothing in their bank or a little change but in terms of content, they are wealthy. When I mean content, I mean the kind that can generate money.

Money in the bank is not the true test of a wealth man. I say this because a lot of people can loss everything today and not be able to ever rise again till they die... At least I saw this before and still seeing it.

But if you loss it and after a while you make it back, then you are rich. That is why I say content is a true test of one's wealth.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by heartbraker(m): 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
dem don break dis one heart well well

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Jeboy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
You have no right to call a guy broke if as a girl you are also broke. Poverty has no gender.

18 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by zexy2030(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
a broke dude will hide it , till he has money heard of many stories !! Guys r natural liars n decievers
she is acting on hear say

2 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Truthbites: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Na wa
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Humphrizy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Reichel99:
Everybody should go and make their own money, stop depending on others, this is for males and females on this forum.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Opperwezen(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wetin dis old post dey do for FP, make I dey go sha
Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ibkayee(f): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shugavee:
There is absolutely nothing like a broke / lazy good man. You can never know the real him till he has some money. You can never know if he’s faithful, except he got money in his pocket!!

1 Like

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by ednut1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Any crime in making your own money. Very lame topic. Money does not determine who cheats . There are broke guys with many GFs

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by Zino990(m): 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Women foolish ehnn after one feminist will be asking for equality, thunder fire those feminists punna
And those mumu girls playing both sides

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man by LORDKing001: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shaaameless

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Majority Of Men Delay In Getting Married Nowadays / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram / Ghanaian Man Accosts A Nigerian Lady For Dressing "Indecently" (pic/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.