Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Should I Marry Her Or Quit? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry Her Or Quit? (6044 Views)

Ladies Your First Visit And You Saw Him Like This Will You Continue Or Quit? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? / Should I Continue With This Girl Or Quit The Relationship? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by raphroye: 9:30am On Feb 15, 2020
Oracle55:
Hello nairalanders I need your advice, I have been dating this girl 8 months now she is pretty which Is one of the quality that made me like her, first time I met her her first request was her birthday gift which I monetized and gave her, she came for a visit and stayed 3 weeks she cooks very well though she can't cook a pot of meal if I didn't give her 3k upwards that shows she can't manage very well but her quest for money is too high, she complained for her hostel fee which is #160,000 of which I gave her half she didn't even say thank u to me rather she complained and asked where she was gonna a see the remaining half,,it hurt me so much that the 80,000 I gave her she didn't appreciate, I scolded her for that and she said she was sorry, today she send me a picture of a dress and told me this is what she wants for her value gift,,pls ladies here is it proper for u ladies to tell a guy straight what u need for your call? I thought it's a surprise gift,,and I am planning to marry this lady pls what is your advice should I quit or go ahead though my siblings told me she is out for my money
She's on a cashing out level grin grin grin
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
non-entity
I rather be with no identity than be as ugly as you are
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by Ishilove: 11:43am On Feb 15, 2020
Arthur21:
ignore the f0ol. Her ilks are the reasons men brace up themselves with redpill. Let see how far she goes with this behavior, I will readily spend the money for a lady who has proven her worth and not some cesspool lady like funmi.(each time I do morning devotions I include funmisticqueen2 in my prayers,praying her online personae differs from her real life personae). Her only weapon is calling guys broke(they are males on this forum that earn what she can earn a year as a doctor in two weeks but stay lowkey. I interact with them). So I guess you will Wonder why she is always targeted by trolls and not other women.
I do pray that whoever stole her peace be brought to face nemesis .
Now this had me braying laughter all over the place cheesy
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by okpalaAnambra: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Triniti:
That’s what broke girls do, they demand like their life depends on it. Most girls from poor family assumes a man owe them the responsibility of taking care of all their needs once they start dating
True
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by okpalaAnambra: 11:55am On Feb 15, 2020
Ishilove:

See who is talking about irritation, meanwhile you are about the most irritating and annoying user in these parts. I am not even sure you know the meaning of 'condescending'.

Does the truth pinch you? Does it annoy you? Abeg take several seats back and crawl away with your nastiness.

Do I remotely sound like I give a flying fvck about what you like or dislike? embarassed

Don't even bother answering because you will be so completely ignored, you will doubt your existence.
Nice for ignoring that lady, their type make men reading things here not to be loving towards their women BC she thinks she's smart

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by lilyheaven: 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
my guy una no dey hear word, never spend more than you can throw away on a gf, but una like to wan show say una get money....she don open office for your head. break up with that broke bish. youre here paying for her hostel....what happened to her fada and moda or is she an orphan? i dont understand you guys of this generation.
Even if she is an orphan, who has been sponsoring her education before she met him?.
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by lilyheaven: 1:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oracle55:
I agree with u bro though she complained that her parents don't have,,she is too broke for my liking
And she is living in a hostel of hundred and ....,
She should learn how to cut her cout according to her size, if not, it will worry her tomorrow
Re: Should I Marry Her Or Quit? by Lamanii22(f): 7:52am On Feb 17, 2020
Skmoda360:

I always observe you...you are one of those girls that do tell truth and untainted.....on NL

Awwwwwn.... *eyes covered*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is This Boyfriend Thinking, lol.(PICTURES) / I'm commiting suicide today / Nigerians' Funny Tiktok Videos That Will Get You Reeling With Laughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.