Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi (84556 Views)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by jaxxy(m): 9:43am On Feb 15, 2020
True democrats. Lol
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2020
I hope Inusa get big manhood
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2020
The election was not fair as Khadija did not allow a campaign before election maybe the looser might have won. Congratulations to the elected husband. Your certificate of divorce is on the fire
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 15, 2020
Even for this nonsense election, see how they all turned up en mass.

2 Likes

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by ATTemi: 9:46am On Feb 15, 2020
She go still go nyash ibrahim 4 back.

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by D1zion: 9:47am On Feb 15, 2020
Colorado1:
Ahh

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

...no be small thing
See as those kids line up to vote
na everything children dey partake in north, even during the general election, children of ten years came out to vote too,with nobody saying anything. This is north for you.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Exosphere: 9:48am On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by blowjohn(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Inusa shouldnt celebrate yet, heard Ibrahim has gone to the supreme court for the final result to be announced.

Inusa has the court in his pockets
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Vinceobrian(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Joblessness has taken over them
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by BanevsJoker(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Underage Voting
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Missionaire: 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Now that the election is done, I hope that the opposition will allow the husband-elect to do his job.
I also do hope that the husband-elect will be committed to commissioning projects to show that he is working.
I pray there will be no impeachment someday.

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Makefav(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Election Held In Bauchi State To Decide Who Gets To Marry A Lady

A young man has reportedly won an election conducted in Giade, Bauchi State to choose lover for a young lady.

This was disclosed in a Twitter post by Mubarak Umar @Mubarack_Umar, on Friday.

According to Umar, the lady simply identified as Khadija could not choose between two young men named Inusa and Ibrahim.

Neither of the men was also ready to accept defeat without a contest.

An election was therefore conducted by elders of town on Khadija’s request, with Inusa scoring a higher number of votes.

See the tweet below ;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mubarack_Umar/status/1228336881290665985
hmmmm nawa ooo these children will start producing children at the tender age by the time they grow old they would have double naija problem,...... Child marriage, multiple of 25 and above children person is the biggest present and the future problem Nigeria have
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Tonyspecial(m): 9:49am On Feb 15, 2020
Na wah for Aboki
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients undecided
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by futurism: 9:51am On Feb 15, 2020
PatrioticNaija:
Look at INEC returning officer presenting his certificate of return. Congratulations Governor elect

The guy looks innocent and very handsome.... the girl is very beautiful as well

I laughed my ass out when I saw it on twitter. North and election are 5&6 lol
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by jamillion: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2020
Funy events like this makes us forget the problems of our country for a moment and smile/ laugh......#therapy

3 Likes

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by perdollar(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2020
Mohammed, mumu, maggot, midget, Manchester utd/city, manslaughter, man killer, menstruation, musa, mustapha, mumuni, mad,
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by TechCapon(m): 9:54am On Feb 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Inusa shouldnt celebrate yet, heard Ibrahim has gone to the supreme court for the final result to be announced.
this comment really cracked me up grin
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Omoslim26: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2020
that guy should not give any Thanksgiving until he has registered his identity on her

Justice Odili can do the undo

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by vertueptime: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2020
Thank God no orubebe, no police, free and fair it was

ahmedkoded95:

A young man has reportedly won an election conducted in Giade, Bauchi State to choose lover for a young lady.

According to Umar, the lady simply identified as Khadija could not choose between two young men named Inusa and Ibrahim.

An election was therefore conducted by elders of town on Khadija’s request, with Inusa scoring a higher number of votes.

See the tweet below ;

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by iLiquidator: 9:56am On Feb 15, 2020
My Observations are:
1. Business and Trade is Dominated by the Igbo
2. Western Education is dominated by the Yoruba
3. Politcs is Dominated by Hausa and Fulani
These kids are practicing politics at their young age even with a critical decision that will impact their lives forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by ChristianNorth: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2020
Missionaire:
Now that the election is done, I hope that the opposition will allow the husband-elect to do his job.
I also do hope that the husband-elect will be committed to commissioning projects to show that he is working.
I pray there will be no impeachment someday.
Husband elect?

shocked
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by PCFC(m): 10:02am On Feb 15, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

See the tweet below ;

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Bear007(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2020
Mathiasa:
The person she truly loves is the one she fell in love with last, if she love the 1st person, she won't fall for another person .

Sense too much...

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:08am On Feb 15, 2020
Two broken idiot, no go hustle? Only What ladies know nah money, owo nikoko. I belive if one of this idiot his a senator son we wont see this jiva act oo, two idiot are contest over a lady , are they normal?
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Commentor: 10:08am On Feb 15, 2020
Democracy in action.

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by 4four(m): 10:09am On Feb 15, 2020
Colorado1:
Ahh

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

...no be small thing
See as those kids line up to vote
my brother those are the kids that always determining the fate of the rest of Nigerians
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by hecha38(m): 10:10am On Feb 15, 2020
ok
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by autonomous22: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2020
And dey presented him CERTIFICATE OF RETURN... mad o
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by 8stargeneral: 10:14am On Feb 15, 2020
waiting for oshiomohles reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / San Yo Stuck In Abdu Mulaasi's Wife During Sex In Uganda (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.