Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,554 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi (84802 Views)

Man To Marry His Fianceé's Younger Sister In Bauchi One Week After Her Death / Hisbah Commission Weds Two Repentant Sex Workers In Bauchi (photos) / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by ugotuf(m): 12:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Comedians every where.

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by ZSAMMY(m): 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Court of Appeal straight ttttttt
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Laytin: 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Democracy in action.
[/s]
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Roozzaay(m): 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2020
People shouting "Personal Life", read and read again maybe you will see where it was clearly stated that the election was conducted on her request.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by modsfucker: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
ezenwajosh:

YOU MEAN RATHER THAN BOMBING IDP CAMPS, MOSQUES, CHURCHES, MARKET PLACE, KILLING PEOPLE IN THEIR FARMS, BURNING THEM UP ASLEEP IN THEIR HOUSES, BEHEADING PREISTS AND YOUR NATIONS ARMY?

NOPE, RATHER THAN STORMING OZUBULU CHURCH AND KILLING SCORES OF INNOCENT WORSHIPPERS AND TRYING TO BLAME IT ON UNSUSPECTING HERDSMEN.

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Ushiesunday(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Aboki would always remain aboki. But mind you. They are not fools. I strongly believe what they are doing is a rehearsal for 2023 election. If not how were those kids mobilized since the Khadija and his ghost and alleged suitors are not tie to loyalty...
Am a Niger Deltan
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by deavicky(m): 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
When u got u have heard it all, a fresh one will just emerge. Anyway nothing musa no go see for get.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by AnanseK(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
it is not funny seeing the time and energy wasted by so many people in a trifle fvckery like that,it shows that this people are unproductive with their teeming young population they still have time to line up and vote on who gets to fvck a pussy,if you look closely at those pics you will see almajiri holding coloured plastic plates and grinding poverty staring this people in the face and still they have the effontery and time to do pvssy election,as long as the rest of the country is tied to a region with 90% poverty development will be agonizing slow,on that pvssy election bullshit if you even suggest something like that in the southeast you will be looked upon as a very mad person.

So sorry for you, they may be poor but they have some fun in their lives.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Mathiasa(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
APCNig:

Experienced fornicator, an adulterer per excellence, I salute you sir
Kai! Na me u finish like this? God pass u cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by ugohenry2019(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
before 4 years this one go don born ten children....then the guy go go for another election ...then probably win another girl....and that's how poverty crime violence will be on the rise cos of over population
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by AnanseK(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
McCoy662:
Why are those children aren't in school but out here talking marriage?? When I was their age, I used to bathe outside naked with the girls. No wonder Nigerian populations keeps multiplying by geometric progression. How on Earth won't this couple have 25 kids before they turn 50

Only bathing? Are you sure?

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by golddare: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Election Held In Bauchi State To Decide Who Gets To Marry A Lady

A young man has reportedly won an election conducted in Giade, Bauchi State to choose lover for a young lady.

This was disclosed in a Twitter post by Mubarak Umar @Mubarack_Umar, on Friday.

According to Umar, the lady simply identified as Khadija could not choose between two young men named Inusa and Ibrahim.

Neither of the men was also ready to accept defeat without a contest.

An election was therefore conducted by elders of town on Khadija’s request, with Inusa scoring a higher number of votes.

See the tweet below ;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Mubarack_Umar/status/1228336881290665985

Small children that suppose dey school want to get married.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by OnyesomJ(m): 1:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
This the weapon Northern have for Elections Period

Not surprised

First in History gringrin
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by dnawah(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

A young man has reportedly won an election conducted in Giade, Bauchi State to choose lover for a young lady.

According to Umar, the lady simply identified as Khadija could not choose between two young men named Inusa and Ibrahim.

An election was therefore conducted by elders of town on Khadija’s request, with Inusa scoring a higher number of votes.

See the tweet below ;

even a certificate of return is giving to him.i've seen it all.thank God inec wasn't involved.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by skinny419(m): 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
We d members of PDP totaly reject dis result infact we ar going 2 d supreme court.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Advancedman(m): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

See the tweet below ;

Guinness book of records.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Halam09(m): 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
When it's kids involved, don't be surprised she can't love one man only. Now election has to decide her fate. I weep for this generation..
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Krisddon: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
ContractKiller:
A-bokis must reduce everything to a comedy of absurdity.
Take a chill man! I'm not from the North but this tells you how politically conscious they are. It's a great signal! Think about it.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Karac: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Buhari sad
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by nnaeyes6: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Aboki and their people are just funny.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Metrofox(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
let me know when Khadija or Inusa designs a bot , cos that is what kids their age should be doing, WTF..! The things I see in this contraption of a country daily makes me feel like I'm in an alternate universe... absolute nonsense
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Exodora: 2:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
If the other guy has money let him appeal , the mandate will change hand .
If INEC had invovle it would have been inconclusive .
And they even issued him certificate of of ownership . Chaaaaaiiiii crazy country .Thank God am from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Ty440: 2:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
North with awkward life is like 5&6.
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Aboks(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
Increment of poverty
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Comedian2019:

I heard Osho threatening that the marriage will not take place. grin grin grin

Mad oo grin grin
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Legendguru: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by itsdozy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Underaged voting has become part of the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by Awaja(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Supreme Court will nullify the election after the girl go don carry belle�
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by babadem2much(m): 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Who is the INEC commissioner and returning officer.... Kai this is hilarious ahswear, am from the North but dis people keep falling my hand. Anyways if the election will not cause stabbing at the end is OK by me. But na wah grin grin grin grin
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by johnisaola(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2020
But Ibrahim said he will go to court
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by BENEAMATA: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
042BADDESTGUY:
Wetin musa no go see for gate
i don't know oa ! maybe used sanitary pad !
Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by sotyuzono(m): 6:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
The other guy should go to court and reclaim his mandate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Damilola Adegbite Buys New Range Rover (video) / Would You Marry A Girl With A Past Like This? / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.