Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day (59369 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Ayoswit(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
K
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by dayleke: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
What else is new?
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol this is a very biased and stupid thing to say.
Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?
Men don't recognize nice girls even if they're right in front of their nose.

Are you a nice girl?

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by bendazum: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
His loss tongue

From the look of things, I can't exactly be sure of that.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by dayleke: 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
She didn't put candles, that's why he didn't come. undecided

She forgot to bring the candles back to the table from where she used them last.

Na everything you no dey miss? angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Fisher007: 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by bendazum: 3:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?

That's totally false.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Dollabiz: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oh
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by TruthSpeaker: 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE THINGS THAT CAN HAPPEN
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by SOFTDRINK: 3:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

Who does that ?

Why promise her a date he won't be attending ? .

@ the bolded

The guy learnt from your gender. You lot are professionals when it comes to that,so just sit this one out.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by snoopanddre(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
I don't think this ever happened. This hawker is subtly advertising her trade and wares to increase the attention and patronage.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by makydebbie(f): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Are you a nice girl?

No please.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Greystone: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:

Very big loss.... I'm sure he ditched her for a hoe that doesn't gives a faqk about him...

Guys always do this to the good ones

True.
Many of us say the good ones are boring.
Til one wild tear eye slay queen shows us pepper embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by content208: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
His loss tongue

How are you sure he hasn't gotten someone better?

Always bear in mind that there are 5 women to a man. Deal with the truth ma.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by lastempero: 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Do u expect my guy to come and roast wey u no fit cook ordinary food na dog yummies u use full table.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Tonyspecial(m): 3:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:
Twitter lady laments after her boyfriend ditched her on valentine's day after setting a romantic dinner for him...

What will y'all do if it was yhu?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nomondensele/status/1228547678889484288
Ended in tears
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Leebeedo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
ouzo1:
The babe na Sim 2 na

Yeah, 4 sure. She be illegal connection, main meter got the whole attention grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by jimyjames(m): 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
grin

Sit down, eat and flex your life..

The guy was never there to start with, lonely ladies do stuff like this to gain sympathy or perhaps a new guy , haven't you seen a single lady get married to herself?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by ProtectMyMoney: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:
Twitter lady laments after her boyfriend ditched her on valentine's day after setting a romantic dinner for him...

What will y'all do if it was yhu?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nomondensele/status/1228547678889484288

It is not possible for him to be in two places at the same time. He probably was at the house of the most profitable one.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
His loss tongue
. How? that nigga took a better option.

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by jimyjames(m): 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:

Very big loss.... I'm sure he ditched her for a hoe that doesn't gives a faqk about him...

The whole thing could be a gimmick to gain sympathy perhaps a new catch ,
who post surprises online?
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by travelland(f): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lol eat everything and sleep, life is easy grin
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Edoziesmart(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
IDFWU:
I payless attention to twitter stories of recent. While some are real, most are staged for clout. Some Influencers do alot of unimaginable things like fabricating stories just to get traffic on their pages, for them it's just business as usual, but we the viewers go all haywire personal. Anyways, this could be real, but like I mentioned earier, I payless attention to twitter stories of recent.

My type though. I pay less attention to Twitter cook up story. Cus I know they do it to chase clout.
Any trash from twitter or pmexpressng, I don't give a damn about it.
So I don't bother wasting my time to write long epistle relating to the story.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
grin

Sit down, eat and flex your life..
THERE AIN'T GONNA BE APPETITE
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by purplerope: 3:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
More baby mamas loading
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Heavensent01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

licking guys cum is not the same thing as being nice rather it make lady appear stupid to sane guy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Mimi572(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Men to go get mind sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by bmdmixer: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
wheres the food, lazy thing, wine n biscuit nah wetin e go eat? wen 1 comfirm sim 3 babe cook pounded yam n draw soup, my friend park well
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Jide11CAC: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
ouzo1:
The babe na Sim 2 na
maybe sim 4 lol
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:

. Ma lady u sounds pained mind sharing urs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / Black Monkeys Leave My Hubby Alone’:White Lady Mocks 2 Africans Kissing Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.