Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day (59347 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by uthlaw: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
His loss tongue
loss Watin?
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by makydebbie(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2020
luminouz:

Lol...

I'm fine jare...

Looking good@dp.... Your friends too kiss

My roommate and her friend. Thank you dear.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Sexycardib: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nnaetochukwu(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
Real niggar knows. He's goon pay for that whole shit grin grin

Bro you made the right decision
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Mikkystorm: 3:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Jodha:

It can never be me...awk?

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by yanabasee(m): 6:52am On Feb 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol this is a very biased and stupid thing to say.
Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?
Men don't recognize nice girls even if they're right in front of their nose.

You missed the guy's point.....

He said, in his opinion.

What is not good for you, isn't good for you, but might be good for others..

The Twitter girl might not be a nice girl for the guy who ditched her, Doesn't mean, she's overly a bad person.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by bigiyaro(m): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2020
elantraceey:

Everything is always the 'girls' fault .
I didn't say that!
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by crackkhaus: 7:43am On Feb 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Which means the guy was two-timing.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hopefully, he doesn't ditch the current girl when he sees one who can wind her waist better.

@OP:

Nothing new or extraordinary undecided
Nah your own you dey talk.. cheesy
No be your boyfriend.

The girl obviously does not think he is bad rubbish, else she won't be crying.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by SavageResponse(m): 9:24am On Feb 16, 2020
I don't care
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by unmask: 11:23am On Feb 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?
but your own opinion is also biased and one sided.....the guy could have treated her badly and the converse could also be true
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by AfroKnight: 11:37am On Feb 16, 2020
Man saved himself. grin Lord knows the kind of toxicity he endured.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by bukatyne(f): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Nah your own you dey talk.. cheesy
No be your boyfriend.

The girl obviously does not think he is bad rubbish, else she won't be crying.

If she has her head screwed right, she would realize in future he was a waste.

Sometimes, it is painful to lose some stuffs. Years later, we look back and laugh.

If her cooking or lack of was an issue, he could tell her and if she is teachable, on his birthday she might surprise him.

Anybody not interested in investing in their partner is bad news. undecided

Nobody is perfect, we only look for teachable/coachable people who are willing to acknowledge they do not know it all and learn.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by XhosaNostra(f): 7:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

Please, where's the dinner in those photos?

I see wine, I see flowers, I see protein bars, and two canned dog food...but no dinner.
Where's this romantic dinner?

No wonder he ditched her for someone who can cook real food.

It's the thought that counts though. She made an effort, unlike the one that gave her boyfriend a calculator, saying he should count himself lucky for having her in his life...which personally I found a bit self-centered. But in any case, I believe it's a blessing in disguise for her. Some guy out there will see that & appreciate that she went through some lengths to make the man in her life feel adored or whatever. Different strokes for different folks. This one is definitely not for her though. Not a bad thing, knowledge is good. At least now she knows where she stands if she's not stupid.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by 4lorunsho(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
makydebbie:

I would love to chat and meet with you, would you mind
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Kfed4ril(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
makydebbie:

Funny enough what you said is partially true,
But what of men who are unlucky with women I.e the always jam the not so good ones
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by crackkhaus: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

It's the thought that counts though. She made an effort, unlike the one that gave her boyfriend a calculator, saying he should count himself lucky for having her in his life...which personally I found a bit self-centered. But in any case, I believe it's a blessing in disguise for her. Some guy out there will see that & appreciate that she went through some lengths to make the man in her life feel adored or whatever. Different strokes for different folks. This one is definitely not for her though. Not a bad thing, knowledge is good. At least now she knows where she stands if she's not stupid.
I bet she's still gonna open up her legs up to him when he goes back with a story and an explanation.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by crackkhaus: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
bukatyne:

If she has her head screwed right, she would realize in future he was a waste.

Sometimes, it is painful to lose some stuffs. Years later, we look back and laugh.

If her cooking or lack of was an issue, he could tell her and if she is teachable, on his birthday she might surprise him.

Anybody not interested in investing in their partner is bad news. undecided

Nobody is perfect, we only look for teachable/coachable people who are willing to acknowledge they do not know it all and learn.
Yea well, the world is not perfect.
There will always be people ditching each other on both sides.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by XhosaNostra(f): 1:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

I bet she's still gonna open up her legs up to him when he goes back with a story and an explanation.

LOL! Sometimes you gotta wean yourself little by little. Not everyone can go cold turkey on people. I hope she doesn't though. No sex is that good, surely grin
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by crackkhaus: 1:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LOL! Sometimes you gotta wean yourself little by little. Not everyone can go cold turkey on people. I hope she doesn't though. No sex is that good grin
I'm certain you know better than to type that. grin

Lol @wean yourself little by little... That's how she will do that until Feb 14th 2021, then her new post on social media will be how he has engaged another lady on valentine night.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by XhosaNostra(f): 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

I'm certain you know better than to type that. grin

Lol @wean yourself little by little... That's how she will do that until Feb 14th 2021, then her new post on social media will be how he has engaged another lady on valentine night.

@bolded, I wouldn't know tongue It hasn't happened yet, but I trust myself to be resistant from the effects of a hypnotic boom boom grin

Well, sometimes that's how you learn to catch the drift. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she went for that one final stab in the back & elsewhere cheesy wink
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by crackkhaus: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, I wouldn't know tongue It hasn't happened yet, but I trust myself to be resistant from the effects of a hypnotic boom boom grin

Well, sometimes that's how you learn to catch the drift. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she went for that one final stab in the back & elsewhere cheesy wink
Hypnotic boom boom cheesy

For your own sake, I hope you don't ever get to experience a brain reconfiguring horizontal sexy-sexy time with an experienced connoisseur...else this your hyped up resistance will surely be put to test. grin
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by XhosaNostra(f): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Hypnotic boom boom cheesy

For your own sake, I hope you don't ever get to experience a brain reconfiguring horizontal sexy-sexy time with an experienced connoisseur...else this your hyped up resistance will surely be put to test. grin

LMFAO. I like a good challenge cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by crackkhaus: 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. I like a good challenge cheesy
Maybe if we were within the same zip code, I would take up the challenge. Lol cheesy

For now, I can only hope there's an experienced skipper closer whom you would give the chance to reconfigure your brain settings.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Maybe if we were within the same zip code, I would take up the challenge. Lol cheesy

For now, I can only hope there's an experienced skipper closer whom you would give the chance to reconfigure your brain settings.

Hahaha. God forbid bad thing.

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by crackkhaus: 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. God forbid bad thing.
Never has the hypnotic boom boom being referred to as "bad thing". gringrin

This is new.
Are you a robot? cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.