Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day (59355 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hospitalized As Her Boyfriend Ditches Her To Marry Another / Lady stranded As her date ditches her with over N83k bill - Photo / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
ouzo1:
The babe na Sim 2 na
Chai these guys won't kee me here oo. cheesy cheesy
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by streem26: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2020
Perhaps he has a valid excuse like the game was on, or he had to go to the bar with his buddies....

undecided undecided undecided
I opposite got my ring back from the jeweler just in time for Valentine’s Day last year. This year our wedding invitations came today! Look it's amazing https://onplanners.com/invitations/wedding I’m over the moon!
Wish happy for all
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by bukatyne(f): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
crackkhaus:

Please, where's the dinner in those photos?

I see wine, I see flowers, I see protein bars, and two canned dog food...but no dinner.
Where's this romantic dinner?

No wonder he ditched her for someone who can cook real food.

Which means the guy was two-timing.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Hopefully, he doesn't ditch the current girl when he sees one who can wind her waist better.

@OP:

Nothing new or extraordinary undecided

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by priscaoge(f): 5:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
I saw this on Twitter and I felt for the girl! Some guys don’t really appreciate girls that genuinely LOVE them and it’s sad! angry
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Greystone: 5:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
MissGodOwn:

I can't believe that a guy just admitted this. That's good sha.

The truth is bitter my dear.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Innobee99(m): 5:48pm On Feb 15, 2020
Time to know that u are just a side chick
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by ZooOga: 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
sorry o, next time have some meat & yams, or chicken & rice on the Val menu instead of dry snacks. wink

i bet dey other chick put in the work and fed him real good last night. grin

a way to a man's heart is ______ _____ _______?

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:

It can never be me...awk?

There's a thin line between it can never be me and na me be this??
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Jodha(f): 6:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
MedicalSamwise:

There's a thin line between it can never be me and na me be this??

Oga calm yhur nerves....that kind of foolish love will never get a hold of me...
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by jasman1: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2020
Wise up! Before you go eating and drinking with her, maybe you should find out why she was ditched.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Ed12(m): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol this is a very biased and stupid thing to say.
Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?
Men don't recognize nice girls even if they're right in front of their nose.

and vice versa.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Ciaos: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
She no need butterflies,,,,he don give am the zoo way she dey find grin yeye dey smell.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
Greystone:

The truth is bitter my dear.
U are right.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by yawehoverall: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mazk:
no need to waste time lamenting now that snipper is still very cheap

Some how!! Inside life... When the corpse reaches fp, people will start shouting coward and all what not.... Just see what you are commenting? What if she is on NL..
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Coquinoqui: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:
His loss tongue

That's where u girls get it wrong
Why do u think its the guy that will lose
The guy broke up and she's already crying on social media talkless of what will happen behind the scene.
Make una get sense o

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by TheWonder: 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mazk:
What if she's your daughter? You'll ask her to drink sniper or buy one for her? grin
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Lovestrong(m): 6:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Shiit happens
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Mypeople2(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Jodha:
Twitter lady laments after her boyfriend ditched her on valentine's day after setting a romantic dinner for him...

What will y'all do if it was yhu?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nomondensele/status/1228547678889484288
She should say the truth..The guy is not her boyfriend
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by FrancisAdl(m): 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Audio boyfriend, the guy probably don’t even exist. Clout chasing I see...
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Samcent: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blitz888:

You paint every man with one brush cos that suits your narrative.

Some of us know good girls from a thousand mile.
I know this because I and a good number of my friends are married to good girls who are in turn passing on those exotic virtue to our daughters.

Quit the blanket generalization!
God bless you sir!

Your advice applies to everyone engaged in gender war on this forum, painting every man and woman with one brush.

God bless your good wife, God bless all the good women and men on nl.

For those who have vowed to hate and fight their opposite gender for whatever reason, sorry to disappoint you, this is one fight you will never win.

My 2cents!
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by funkemary(f): 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Some guys don't just worth your stress.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Gudlite: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
Riele:

Who does that ?

Why promise her a date he won't be attending ? .

Same question I wanted to ask,

The guy is irresponsible.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Lovelyn451(f): 8:31pm On Feb 15, 2020
Men that don't know what they want, thats how the other one married a lesbian and came here to complain. Just cry and eat ur stuff
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by THONYWHYTE001: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mazk:
Don't joke in that manner please. remember, a little spark of fire can burn down an entire forest .
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by luminouz(m): 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol this is a very biased and stupid thing to say.
Men treat nice girls unfairly every second as they live so what's this talk about?
Men don't recognize nice girls even if they're right in front of their nose.

I think you're a nice girl...and you are currently very far from my nose wink
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Skmoda360(m): 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
bigiyaro:
hehehehe dude ran for his life! before u mention me, this girl playing the victim, may be a very bad and oppressing girl..for a guy to dump a supposedly nice girl, something must be basically wrong with the girl in the guy's opinion. Guys like good things too.
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by luminouz(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Men that don't know what they want, thats how the other one married a lesbian and came here to complain. Just cry and eat ur stuff

tongue tongue
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by elantraceey(f): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
bigiyaro:
hehehehe dude ran for his life! before u mention me, this girl playing the victim, may be a very bad and oppressing girl..for a guy to dump a supposedly nice girl, something must be basically wrong with the girl in the guy's opinion. Guys like good things too.

Everything is always the 'girls' fault .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by makydebbie(f): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
luminouz:

I think you're a nice girl...and you are currently very far from my nose wink

Lol go away, how are you?
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by luminouz(m): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol go away, how are you?

Lol...

I'm fine jare...

Looking good@dp.... Your friends too kiss
Re: Boyfriend Ditches Lady On Valentine's Day by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2020
ouzo1:
The babe na Sim 2 na
grin
chai una get mouth for nairaland Aswearu gahd...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Marries An Older Woman And This Has Got People Talking. See Photos / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.