Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) (117779 Views)

Buju Receives His Bentley Car Gift as Winner of Headies Next Rated Awards / Jayce Jeremi Drives His Bentley Continental GT, Linda Ikeji Excited (photos) / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by oloriooko(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Read my post again, think deep and post again
comos:

Because she is not iyabode, fumi, jolake, wumi, etc.
That is why body dey pepper you

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
VanEFCC:

Dear Only few will understand ....

I Know a boutique in Lekki where they go to higher clothes ....

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...

All this talk doesn't apply to the A list artists them.

4 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
arena07:
you made me laugh with your reply his net worth is not less than 1-2milliin dollars?Abeg stop spewing what you don't know he is is richer than all the things you mentioned apart from the private jet which is for his father company he can afford all the luxury you mentioned here is it the Dubai shopping spree you want to talk about or how he buys different expensive things for his crew member?as I said earlier other Nigeria artist can't spend the way DAVIDO blast money simply because davido still has untouched inheritance that worth billions of naira to fall back on......
Like I said they have you all fooled up and its obvious you aiiint close to any of this celebrity cos you sound shy of everything they stand for,all those Dubai shopping you mentioned are stipends, I have friends that are not wealthy and they shop in at least twice a month in Dubai and wine and dine in Burj Al Arab Jumeirah,anybody can work into a store with a rented rolls Royce it's only around $400 per hour there.
Have you ever wondered why they snap pictures with cars with the same plate no,or decide to blur out everything an ordinary mind will say it's for security purposes.
I've rolled With some of this folks and get to experience how they live, you'd be utterly surprised how ordinary their accounts are.

12 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
You don't have 10k in your acct.. And you are quoting davido whose 1 neckless worth over 140m as rich but not super rich.. Bro with just 80 million, you are a wealthy man in your villa, come to think when you worth half a billion.. Better hustle and stop posting shit
You're a lost case,please don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by femi4: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
VanEFCC:

The most shocking part of it is that they spray costly perfumes there ..... i asked the girl incharge of that place ... she told me that some of the perfumes in their boutique is sold for 180k ....

so when you come , you pay 10k they will spray you and keep for another person ...
You must be high on something

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by sagieramos(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Davido's father net worth aiiint up to N30billion
Y'all just call money anyhow and believe everything you hear hook line and sinker.

Even the whole of yabatech no rich 90billion

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Reeberry: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million
You are an idiot. How would someone with brain type this rubbish?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Why your body dey hot because the truth is out that there is no money like that in the music industry? These people are broke azz that's why you will never see them flaunt a hotel, filling station, bakery, school, factory etc because their money can't measure up. 90% of Nigerian celebrities have a net worth of under 50million. Deal with it brainwashed yoot!

Na just Ignorance be your problem, if not i for knack you Suntin

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nigerian youths are too easy to fool,someone important once said to me that the reason politicians, celebrities and co keep putting one past the citizens of this country is simply because AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN DON'T ASK QUESTIONS,THEY'RE ALMOST NEVER CURIOS.

12 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by sagieramos(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

Most Nigerians are richer than bill Gate, but you can’t rate them cuz they made the money through Questinable means ...

Davido papa load pass 250m usd but the money no clean

Richer than gate? Lolzzz

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
sagieramos:

Even the whole of yabatech no rich 90billion
Lol bros even unilag no reach 90b
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
sagieramos:

Richer than gate? Lolzzz
That's Nigerians for you bro lmao,imagine what he said.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Reeberry: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
VanEFCC:

It's either you are lying or she lied to you. No person with brain will go and pay 10k for spray, which can't go more than 6-7 sprays. They would rather buy it or buy lower class perfumes. You can get a designer very long lasting perfume for 30k.

9 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Like I said they have you all fooled up and its obvious you aiiint close to any of this celebrity cos you sound shy of everything they stand for,all those Dubai shopping you mentioned are stipends, I have friends that are not wealthy and they shop in at least twice a month in Dubai and wine and dine in Burj Al Arab Jumeirah,anybody can work into a store with a rented rolls Royce it's only around $400 per hour there.
Have you ever wondered why they snap pictures with cars with the same plate no,or decide to blur out everything an ordinary mind will say it's for security purposes.
I've rolled With some of this folks and get to experience how they live, you'd be utterly surprised how ordinary their accounts are.
listen davido did not do all the things you mentioned in Dubai infact some of our so called naija celebrities benefited from DAVIDO shopping spree in Dubai the guy is far from living fake life compare to other celebrities in naija he is rich

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by northvietnam(m): 9:46pm On Feb 15, 2020
arena07:
Don't bother to educate them about ADELEKE family if I don't know them I wouldn't have comments on this thread

The boy is calculating what Forbes told him..
Dangotes money dey learn were abacha family money dey but Forbes can’t write about them because they have no known source of income apart from the oil wells grabbed by there father abacha and his loot..

Adeleke Get money but the money no clean.. otedola has money and made money in a way known to everybody that’s why he gets listed in Forbes..

It’s like saying bill gates is richer than Mexican drug lords ...

People wey get money dey Oooo... But the question is, how did they make their money...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Igetmyown247:
Chioma needs a stylist with all that money Davido claim he has. She doesn’t know how to dress for shit. Look at the ugly dress and wig she has on undecided

Davido like am like that oh. Scorpio men nor dey like make their woman dey shine. Them be destiny killers.
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Reeberry: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2020
ud4u:

Joke or something?
That comment Na joke. Don't mind him.

I no like Davido and his like sha. Dem too dey make mouth
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

The boy is calculating what Forbes told them ..
Dangotes money dey learn we’re abacha family money but Forbes can’t write about them because they have no known source of income apart from the oil wells and there fathers loot..

Adele Get money but the money no clean.. otedola has money and made money in a way known to everybody that’s why he gets listed in Forbes..

It’s like saying bill gates is richer than Mexican drug lords ...
Exactly
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by northvietnam(m): 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2020
sagieramos:

Richer than gate? Lolzzz

Do you know how much pablo was worth before his demise ... you don’t know anything about Drug lords ...

Pablo got to an extent owned a sub-marine that moves his drugs to America

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2020
arena07:
listen davido did not do all the things you mentioned in Dubai infact some of our so called naija celebrities benefited from DAVIDO shopping spree in Dubai the guy is far from living fake life compare to other celebrities in naija he is rich
Listen up,every artiste lives a fake life, it's called showbiz for a reason, now compared to other Nigerian artistes he doesn't fake stuff so much, he's rich,but what in telling you is that he's definitely not as rich as you think,cos most of you think he's actually got like 30billion in his account cos of the way he lives and all,I'm telling you he isn't even remotely near that,his most expensive property is that lekki house and it aiint worth 200m,I put it to you again his personal net worth isn't up to a billion naira, and as for his father, he runs a company not a bureau the change, investment is different from cash at hand,so is net worth.his daddy is rich but his net worth isn't up to a $100m,if it was Forbes would have noticed him.

7 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by northvietnam(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2020
People are just talking trash, Do this people know how much Alibaba and AY makes in their Comesy shows in Eko hotel were they sell table for 5m per table ... there’s money In show biz Ooooo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by nedekid: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
What is your definition of wealthy? Even his father though rich can't claim to be wealthy since his net worth is less than $250million
My bro.
If you are worth 10m usd you are wealthy any where in the world, how much more Nigeria.
Are you a working class person? Do you know the advantage person in his active working life in Nigeria might not earn or own the equivalent of 1m usd in his whole life time?
Do you know what it means for the Davido's father to own and maintain a mid size private jet and operate it?
Guy leave matter, David and his father are blessed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Original4u(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
lyriclekidd:

So they go to Dubai to hire clothes too..

That's entirely possible, isn't it?
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
northvietnam:

Do you know how much pablo was worth before his demise ... you don’t know anything about Drug lords ...

Pablo got to an extent owned a sub-marine that moves his drugs to America

Bill gate is richer than every Mexican drug lord in the world put together, you people just assume stuff based on fictions sha, the richest drug lord is el chapo and he is only worth $1.5bn now bill gate is worth almost 100 times of that.
Nobody in Nigeria, be it thiefing ex president or whatever is a quarter as rich as gates, on one in Nigeria is worth more $30bn officially or unofficially,dangote is the richest officially at $12bn
Don't just call money anyhow,there's only so much you can make through corruption,you think the Swizz accounts don't have limit too abi

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Listen up,every artiste lives a fake life, it's called showbiz for a reason, now compared to other Nigerian artistes he doesn't fake stuff so much, he's rich,but what in telling you is that he's definitely not as rich as you think,cos most of you think he's actually got like 30billion in his account cos of the way he lives and all,I'm telling you he isn't even remotely near that,his most expensive property is that lekki house and it aiint worth 200m,I put it to you again his personal net worth isn't up to a billion naira, and as for his father, he runs a company not a bureau the change, investment is different from cash at hand,so is net worth.his daddy is rich but his net worth isn't up to a $100m,if it was Forbes would have noticed him.
You keep arguing blindly their are lots of things I don't need to say here ooh you thought I am just commenting for the sake of it?Forbes to rate them?hmmmm continue to believe what you only see online....
Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
arena07:
You keep arguing blindly their are lots of things I don't need to say here ooh you thought I am just commenting for the sake of it?Forbes to rate them?hmmmm continue to believe what you only see online....
what I see online?,did you even go through any of what I wrote, you obviously aiiint getting it.shalom

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
nedekid:

My bro.
If you are worth 10m usd you are wealthy any where in the world, how much more Nigeria.
Are you a working class person? Do you know the advantage person in his active working life in Nigeria might not earn or own the equivalent of 1m usd in his whole life time?
Do you know what it means for the Davido's father to own and maintain a mid size private jet and operate it?
Guy leave matter, David and his father are blessed.
please don't reply them again they only know what they see hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by northvietnam(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

Bill gate is richer than every Mexican drug lord in the world put together, you people just assume stuff based on fictions sha, the richest drug lord is el chapo and he is only worth $1.5bn now bill gate is worth almost 100 times of that.
Nobody in Nigeria, be it thiefing ex president or whatever is a quarter as rich as gates, on one in Nigeria is worth more $30bn officially or unofficially,dangote is the richest officially at $12bn
Don't just call money anyhow,there's only so much you can make through corruption,you think the Swizz accounts don't have limit too abi

During sanusi as CBN Governor... there was this missing 20billion USD , did you know were it went to

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by arena07: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

what I see online?,did you even go through any of what I wrote, you obviously aiiint getting it.shalom
At this stage I will like to stop the argument he is not that rich as you said and not worth a billion naira are you happy now?

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by kayo80(m): 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Snapchat:

Bruhhh. I'm tired of Nairalanders or whatever they are called. See that guy talking as if he has access to the big man's account. How poor can one mindset be??.

These people hate on successful people, funny thing is they wouldn't mind to trade places with the people they criticize. Poor people bore me.

When I become rich, I swear to God, I won’t have poor people around me. It's either you change your mindset towards wealth or don't roll with me. If you change your mindset, it's easier to become rich because those people you use to criticize becomes your motivator to better your own life.

If I have poor people around me when I'm rich, best believe thier wish is to see me become like them sooner or later no matter how they are helped.

LOL. Everything I wrote is bigger than this thread, it's just life basically.

"If you change your mindset, it's easier to become rich because those people you use to criticize becomes your motivator to better your own life."

WORD!

5 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by sagieramos(m): 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
shogsman:

That's Nigerians for you bro lmao,imagine what he said.

So hearing some HND students, with their attitude of hyping Superstar wealth, one of them said C Ronaldo is richer than everyone in Nigeria, then I asked if C Ronaldo was richer than Oyedipo, they all blasted me telling me how he (C Ronaldo) and his gf sleep in the most expensive hotel... and bla bla bla.

Wetin weak me pass be say, one of them said C Ronaldo is richer than Dangote, and his crew all supported that statement. That day revealed to me how ignorant most Nigerians are

Can you imagine that nigga comparing bill gate with Adeleke... Like comparing plant owner whose target is less than 20 million customer to Microsoft whose target is wide world; i.e, above 2 billion customers?

11 Likes

Re: I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) by Realtalk20: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2020
opebiboy:
Audio car. Where is the car you bought for Chioma? Time reveals. These people too lie. They are not rich like they claim to be

The Adeleke family is richer than all your Nigerian artists and senators put together.

If you don't know do you research before talking and sounding so hungry and frustrated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Banky W's Bedroom Video That Exposed Adesua Etomi's Nude / South Africans React To The Arrest Of Hushpuppi For Fraud (TWEETS) / "I Am Not Bleaching, I Just Use Cocoa Butter" - Yvonne Nelson Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.