Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! (8408 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Pa Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin. / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward / Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Rekeb: 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
RIP great leader. A man who lived by his principles.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by seanet02: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2010
chosen04:

. . . . . .And was any of you relation or relative (sic) of relations killed or starved to death?
you are simply mad.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Eziachi: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
medoski:

People  are still crying  over spill milk, Biafra   is gone let us  think ahead
Like I said, the old man did his best towards the end and that count for something, unlike others like him. But if you think that starving of children as weapon of war is a spill milk, you do really need to think ahead with your brain as you are advocating.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Eziachi: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
honeric01:

Other children/women were killed by the biafran soldiers, true or false? undecided

And the Biafran soldiers will surely be meeting them, including your relatives, I think?
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by chosen04(f): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
alj harem1:

u are a sad mad lady,,,mumu inyamrai angry angry angry

EWU AWUSE IS RANTING AS USUAL. . . . . .

seanet02:

R.I.P Baba Enahoro, one of the best ever leaders we ever witness in NG,
@chosen04, you are a MAD DOG AND A silly ROGUE

Ofcourse he was the PHANTOM ''best ever leader we ever witness in NG,

Am I a PHANTOM ''MAD DOG AND A SILLY ROGUE?''

ANUPAMAOFIA
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by honeric01(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
chosen04:

. . . . . .And was any of you relation or relative (sic) of relations killed or starved to death?
What were you trying to say here?
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jason12345: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ CHOSENO4 AND UDEZUE

you are fools at the very least!!! A great man died and all you can come up with is biafra what about the people biafrans killed . . . . i don't even have time for you idi.ots today!!! mad people!!!

@ topic

he will be missed both at home and abroad. May his soul rest in perfect peace in heaven. sad
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by seanet02: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
chosen04:

EWU AWUSE IS RANTING AS USUAL. . . . . .

Ofcourse he was the PHANTOM ''best ever leader we ever witness in NG,

Am I a PHANTOM ''MAD DOG AND A SILLY ROGUE?''

ANUPAMAOFIA
why cant you be good even for a split seconds? Pa Enahoro is more Respected in NG than your waspish and bitter Ojukwu the bingooooooooo
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Nsiman(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
Pa Enahoro, ur legacies remains with us, esp. as the first indigen to advocate for our indipendence. R. I. P
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Nsiman(m): 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
Pa Enahoro, ur legacies remains with us, esp. as the first indigen to advocate for our indipendence. R. I. P
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jason12345: 5:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
seanet02:

why cant you be good even for a split seconds? Pa Enahoro is more Respected in NG than your waspish and bitter Ojukwu the bingooooooooo

WORD!!!!!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by aljharem11(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2010
Nsiman:

Pa Enahoro, your legacies remains with us, esp. as the first indigen to advocate for our indipendence. R. I. P

gbamm

words

he will for ever be greater the the greatest igbo man(ojukwu) fact
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by aljharem11(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
udezue:

He can rot in hell.

mumu u too rot in hell with ojukwu angry
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Eziachi: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
jason12345:

@ CHOSENO4 AND UDEZUE

you are fools at the very least!!! A great man died and all you can come up with is biafra what about the people biafrans killed . . . . i don't even have time for you idi.ots today!!! mad people!!!

@ topic

he will be missed both at home and abroad. May his soul rest in perfect peace in heaven. sad

You just have to accept that one man's food is another man's poison. We often abuse the word GREAT a lot. I won't join in abusing the man, a late one for that matter. A dead man knew nothing. I am a true christian, hence I don't believe in after life, so whether anyone of us abuse or praise him means nothing, as Enahoro knew nothing about it.
But history is there for the living to waste time on, that is why its called history. History is never too old to talk about, if you forget the past, what then is history?
Only that one should never allow the past to shape what his should be in the present.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by T9ksy(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2010
Abi ojare, Jason!!!

Na every1 (in Niaja) HELPED starved biafran kids!!! Even my maternal g/mother who risked all to take food to the east during the war
was also culpable in "helping" to starve biafran kids. She was eventually killed in a dastardly manner by the same igbos!

Afterall, biafrans are innocent ke  shocked.
Yeah right, tell that to those who lost their loved ones when the same Biafran "angels" decided to drop bombs onto the streets of Lagos.Guess who got snuffed out? Innocent kids and their mothers.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jason12345: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
Eziachi:

You just have to accept that one man's food is another man's poison. We often abuse the word GREAT a lot. I won't join in abusing the man, a late one for that matter. A dead man knew nothing. I am a true christian, hence I don't believe in after life, so whether anyone of us abuse or praise him means nothing, as Enahoro knew nothing about it.
But history is there for the living to waste time on, that is why its called history. History is never too old to talk about, if you forget the past, what then is history?
Only that one should never allow the past to shape what his should be in the present.

thank you brother. those are words of wisdom and i respect that!!! but if they want to insult him then they should carry their insults to another forum because this is a Nigerian forum not an ethnic forum.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by aljharem11(m): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
Eziachi:

now u are talking, but he did what he had to do for his people also just like awolowo and others did.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Eziachi: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
seanet02:

Is that much your wisdom can come out with? Even my unborn grand child knew that Enahoro is more respected in Nigeria than Ojukwu. Enahoro is a Nigeria leader and Ojukwu is a Biafran leader and that is why Enahoro, like Ojukwu is not respected in Biafra.
Is it rocket science to know that Winston Churchil is not popular among the Nazi sympathisers?
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by aljharem11(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
[size=15pt]this man should be placed in the placed or printed in the 500 naira or 10 naira note in nigerian currency because he is a legend        fact angry[/size]
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jason12345: 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2010
T9ksy:

Abi ojare, Jason!!!

Na every1 (in Niaja) HELPED starved biafran kids!!! Even my maternal g/mother who risked all to take food to the east during the war
was also culpable in "helping" to starve biafran kids. She was eventually killed in a dastardly manner by the same igbos!

Yeah right, tell that to those who lost their loved ones when the same Biafran "angels" decided to drop bombs onto the streets of Lagos.Guess who got snuffed out? Innocent kids and their mothers.

my condolence to your g/mother sad
about the lagos stuff, my mother barely escaped! i might not have existed today shocked.

@ TOPIC
GOD BLESS HIM!!!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by aljharem11(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2010
T9ksy:

Abi ojare, Jason!!!

gbam

even me as a kid then barely escaped angry
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by chosen04(f): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2010
seanet02:

Same way even Osama bin Ladan still has proteges like you.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by udezue(m): 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2010
Jasonq12345,

U can go to hell and rot in there like the devil Enahoro. 4k you bytch. Go eat a dyck. \

What makes him great? The great man who starved millions of kids and mothers to death? My sister was born during the war. Luckily she was comfortable eating adult food like garri, bread (that my mom would bake and sell to make a living tho she was a college graduate). Missionary people, nurses, sisters and nuns used to sneak into Biafra to deliver milk and my mom would go there to get some milk because under starvation she could not produce milk to breast-feed my sister. She barely had enough to eat and would rather feed my sister then starve or eat very little. Stoopid bytch.

History is there and no one is above criticism not even in death. 4k Antony Enahoro and may his entire family receive curses upon upon from God.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Eziachi: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
alj harem1:

[size=15pt]this man should be placed in the placed or printed in the 500 naira or 10 naira note in nigerian currency because he is a legend        fact angry[/size]

Why don't you allow the guy to rest, with your wishy wash praise singing, you barely even knew the guy few hours ago, suddenly he is a legend. Even Bin Laden is a legend to some pinheads. Where were you when Abacha was playing Tom and Cherry chase with your legend in his old age.
Praise singers often knew little or nothing about the praised!!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jason12345: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
udezue:

Jasonq12345,

U can go to hell and rot in there like the devil Enahoro. 4k you bytch. Go eat a dyck. \

What makes him great? The great man who starved millions of kids and mothers to death? My sister was born during the war. Luckily she was comfortable eating adult food like garri, bread (that my mom would bake and sell to make a living tho she was a college graduate). Missionary people, nurses, sisters and nuns used to sneak into Biafra to deliver milk and my mom would go there to get some milk because under starvation she could not produce milk to bosom-feed my sister. She barely had enough to eat and would rather feed my sister then starve or eat very little. Stoopid bytch.

History is there and no one is above criticism not even in death. 4k Antony Enahoro and may his entire family receive curses upon upon from God.

my condolence to your family but in a war what do you expect? candy i have asked and i would ask you again (not anyone else), what about the people that were killed during the biafra invasion of the MWest do you think its only you that have horror stories? bruv, learn to see things from other people's point of view before posting!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Donmeca(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
alj harem1:

Replacing the existing faces there, abi? Wisdom the Aboki way!

alj harem1:

gbamm

words

he will for ever be greater the the greatest igbo man(ojukwu) fact

Ojukwu is not d greatest Igbo man, EWU! Meanwhile, enahoro worked for Nigeria while Ojukwu worked against Nigeria during the war. Get that pls
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2010
rip papa
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by JahMan1: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2010
No insults please.
Enahoro is dead,it's a pity.
But so many other hungry and poor Nigerians also died today,what concern have we shown?
Did he(Enahoro) in anyway,help change the life of any of them when he was alive?
Why should you measure his success by that?Also are thousands of other Nigerians that died today any less important?
No! not in the sight of God and even man.
Let's not turn his death into a tribal exchange of hatred as is the custom in this forum that drove me away from it for some time now.
I do not really know any topic one can post here that won't generate tribal sentiments.
Can someone suggest such a topic?
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2010

I lost 2 uncles and my home town Okrika had its share of biafran soldiers brutality, and we were supposed to be allies,
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
He was a true statesman. Rest in peace, pa Enahoro.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by aljharem11(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2010
babasoty:

I lost 2 uncles and my home town Okrika had its share of biafran soldiers brutality, and we were supposed to be allies,

thank you, sorry for the lost my God give you and your family peace

once again i am sorry
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by biilwwu(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2010
Quote from: chosen04 on Today at 04:27:34 PM
Same way history has MUNGO PARK as the person who discovered River Niger?

Is PA ENAHORO another case of the best president Nigeria had?

Nne, we are on d same page here. . .Enahoro was not the best anything we never had, he was one of the privileged class of journalists and politicians at his time. But I was only answering someone's innocent question.

Quote from: Iysayah on Today at 04:28:27 PM
when do you TRULY learn to forgive?

We don't share 4givness to all and sundry. . . we forgive those who ask to be 4given. Enahoro never asked. . . prove me wrong.
Pls let us always respect both living and the dead, It is not right to criticize someone who is already gone ,whom you  can!t asked  any question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Says Nigerian Government Is Not Gagging The Media / Buharis, Tinubu-Ojo, Osi, Turaki Bala, Others Win Big At Peace Achievers Awards / FEC Allocates N759 Billion For Road Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.