Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! (8412 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Pa Buhari Falls Sick: Cancels Campaign In Benin. / Jonathan Places Pa Akinkunmi On Lifetime Salary, Gives Out Houses To Steward / Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by UyiIredia(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
in fact this year closes on a very sad note >>> first it is Oshiomole's wife >>> now it is Pa Enahoro (my fellow kingsman) >>> who next ? *why OBJ never gree comot  angry *
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by JahMan1: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
I will not insult any so called statesman including Enahoro,but please no one should insult Chief Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu,Ikemba Nnewi,Eze Igbo Gburu Gburu.
He might not be the greatest Igbo man,but having read his utterances pre-war era,I am yet to see any of the self-acclaimed Igbo leaders that has such passion and love for the Igbo race.
I am not from Nnewi,not even from Anambra State,but I love him,I love his courage,I love his fearlessness,and I love his stand and desire for justice.

I love you my Ikemba.

Note:I was born years after the war,but my unborn spirit was with him during the war.

"The clamour for Aburi accord still rages;but now with a different name, without Ojukwu and the Igbos"
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by DrKnow1(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
The good ones are leaving us to the mercy of the vultures. First it was Gani, and now our beloved elder stateman. Pa Enahoro. His legacy will remain with us for a long time. May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 15, 2010
Rest in peace
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Kcswat22: 6:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
May Ojukwu be alive and see all does dat worked agaisnt him die. Ibb n obj is next
Rip enahoro sha.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
Kcswat22:

May Ojukwu be alive and see all does dat worked agaisnt him die. Ibb n obj is next
Rip enahoro sha.

In fact, may he never die, like his father before him!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by aljharem11(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2010
Aigbofa:

In fact, may he never die, like his father before him!

gbammm grin grin
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jason12345: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2010
Kcswat22:

Rip enahoro sha.

there is a saying, "Good people die young but the evil ones last!!!" Ojukwu would last obviously undecided
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Kilode1: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
R.I.P Pa Enahoro

You proved politics isn't all about Billion dollar swiss accounts and Manhattan apartments.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Skmoda360(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
Kilode?!:

R.I.P Pa Enahoro

You proved politics isn't all about Billion dollar swiss accounts and Manhattan apartments.
that shows that he is not a money made politician.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Skmoda360(m): 7:31pm On Dec 15, 2010
RIP Pa Enahoro
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by strangerf: 7:43pm On Dec 15, 2010
Anothe Ibo man kicks the dust

RIP Pa Enahoro!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Boyan: 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
Rest in peace, papa was one of the legends of Nigeria political independence.we need people like him in our political system.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
Kcswat22:

Rip enahoro sha.

What a moooronic outlook.

And OBJ and IBB are not old enough to die? What satisfaction would Ojukwu get from seeing them die in their 70s now?
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by hbrednic: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
nigerians hypocrisy
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Onlytruth(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
I will post a comment by a reader from Next website http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5654169-146/anthony_enahoro_dies_at_87_.csp:

"He will be remembered for the blood he helped spill in BIAFRA,this man was sent as head of Nigerian delegation to negotiate a cessation of hostilities in Addis Ababa but when he got there,he changed and insisted on annihilation and total surrender of BIAFRA only to turn around later and fight the very government he supported to emasculate a portion of Nigeria,I am sure that all the children that died from kwashiokor in BIAFRA will be waiting for him".

It is a fact that a man's final legacy is mainly carved by the evils he did, not his good (if any). It is even more so if the evils impacted millions of people. You would need a GOOD that either equally impact millions, or billions of people to undo his evil against the millions in Biafra.

The Anthony Enahoro I knew spent his last days on earth trying to achieve the SAME THING he was [b]fighting against [/b]in Biafra. He tried, but I would say he never could muster the same zeal to fight for those things like he did against Biafra.
So, his legacy is one of blood and curses from the victims of the Biafran war.
Those who underestimate the Biafran war victim feelings are either fools or lying to themselves.

I wish he died fighting to undo his past. HE DIDN'T. He died of old age.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by mensdept: 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2010
Of course all of these men will die, one by one.

They all want to cling on to power and relevance, when apparently, they failed the nation.

50 years from now, who will remember them?
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by mikemorgan: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2010
What happened to my husband and I   recently  online  was nothing like anyone  has ever experienced. We met this friend …………, like so many others  . Within a short time we noticed we were losing a lot of money………….our credit cards, bank deposit,  stock benefits…, We  never knew the source of the leakage until a friend and a victim  too informed  us  about   the latest  antics of a vast fraud network that’s rapidly encircling the globe,  spreading  sorrow. They  had over time recruited  collaborators  all over……  Russians, arabs, Americans , Europeans …………….and infiltrating everywhere, Anyway on my friend’s advise we check  at          http://theafricanmafia-globalmessageonfraud..com/    or www.african-mafia.com We also got the astonishing  new  e-books.   It detailed everything .  Attached is the book. Sadly before we knew about it, we had been half swallowed.    Folks if you have been luck so far,  don’t let em  get at you.

$$$$$$  Pa Enahoro is an icon and star in Nigerian firmament, most of you never really know what the man sood for. But, just one instance, Enaharo was the patriot who moved the motion for Nigerian independence and since had been on the side of the masses. Its important not despise this great Nigerian, especially in death.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by bing(m): 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2010
Life is like shopping in a Supermarket, When u are done u go Home, RIP Pa Enahoro
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Eziachi: 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2010
babasoty:

I lost 2 uncles and my home town Okrika had its share of biafran soldiers brutality, and we were supposed to be allies,
Are you sure your uncle are allies as you claimed?
If they are, they are meant to die at the war front fighting like men in Biafran uniform, they shouldn't be dying in your home town. As I can't recall any battles of Okrika between Nigeria/Biafra forces. Do you?
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jonnex: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2010
adieu papa, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace cry cry cry cry :
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Eziachi: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2010
jason12345:

there is a saying, "Good people die young but the evil ones last!!!" Ojukwu would last obviously undecided

So where did you fit into this your great wisdom? Are you going to die young or live long like evil ones? I hope you has an answer.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by sley4life(m): 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2010
wat a tragic incident. one of the trusted men nig ever produced. He was an elite in Nig politics.A mentor for others. Adieu papa. U lived a gr8 life.May your soul rip
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by comechop(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2010
jason12345:

Eziachi:

So where did you fit into this your great wisdom? Are you going to die young or live long like evil ones? I hope you have an answer.

lol well said. Oya o answer sharp sharp
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jason12345: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2010
Eziachi:

So where did you fit into this your great wisdom? Are you going to die young or live long like evil ones? I hope you has an answer.
comechop:

lol well said. Oya o answer sharp sharp

ROMFL grin grin grin grin grin

I WOULD DIE very OLD (about 90-110) BUT only before you guys!!!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Remii(m): 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2010
May the soul of this great Nigerian rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Tunisque(m): 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2010
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by jerryuzo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2010
rest in peace papa,ur legacy will never be forgotten in the political terrine on nigeria.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by tubabie(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2010
Rest in Peace Pa Enahoro!
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by sshalom(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2010
Unfortunately, the country he fought for its independence is still in deep bondage of poverty, crime, unemployment, social and infrastructural decay, tribalism, violence and underdevelopment.

R.I.P Pa Enahoro
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by 3kay945(m): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2010
Onlytruth:

I will post a comment by a reader from Next website http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5654169-146/anthony_enahoro_dies_at_87_.csp:

"He will be remembered for the blood he helped spill in BIAFRA,this man was sent as head of Nigerian delegation to negotiate a cessation of hostilities in Addis Ababa but when he got there,he changed and insisted on annihilation and total surrender of BIAFRA only to turn around later and fight the very government he supported to emasculate a portion of Nigeria,I am sure that all the children that died from kwashiokor in BIAFRA will be waiting for him".

It is a fact that a man's final legacy is mainly carved by the evils he did, not his good (if any). It is even more so if the evils impacted millions of people. You would need a GOOD that either equally impact millions, or billions of people to undo his evil against the millions in Biafra.

The Anthony Enahoro I knew spent his last days on earth trying to achieve the SAME THING he was [b]fighting against [/b]in Biafra. He tried, but I would say he never could muster the same zeal to fight for those things like he did against Biafra.
So, his legacy is one of blood and curses from the victims of the Biafran war.
Those who underestimate the Biafran war victim feelings are either fools or lying to themselves.

I wish he died fighting to undo his past. HE DIDN'T. He died of old age.
This is an eye opener,. I remember that one of my lecturers mentioned this when i was in school.
Re: Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! by Johero: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2010
What we do in our youth day matters alot.pa enahoro should hv apologise b4 is death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams / Court Case Stalls N833bn Stamp Duty Fund Utilisation / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.