Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? (609 Views)

Nigerian Lady Does Her Marriage Introduction Ceremony Online / Unhappy Bride & Groom: Can This Marriage Last More Than A Year? (Video) / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by Escabado: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2020
Lots of girls will not learn lesson from other girls mistake.my advice to young girls is to get married on time between 19 to 24 so u can have your kids on time . No man wants to marry an old woman between the age of 31 to 35 upwards , men consider you to be old and decayed by then. Please girls don't say had I know at Last. Age is not just a number ooo . Age matters when it comes to marriage to men

1 Like

Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by Darkseid(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2020
Escabado:
Based on what the other guy said about a girl he meet in 2012 that rejected him and uptil 2020 which is 8 years later she is still not yet married and now she is disparate for husband.

Lots of girls will not learn lesson from this girls mistake.my advice to young girls is to get married on time between 19 to 24 so u can have your kids on time . No man wants to marry an old woman between the age of 31 to 35 upwards , men consider you to be old and decayed by then. Please girls don't say had I know at Last. Age is not just a number ooo . Age matters when it comes to marriage to men
And you had to open a new thread; why didn't you just post your opinion on the previous one undecided undecided

6 Likes

Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by Mrrationalshop: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2020
Really ? Age doesn't really matter
Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by Tallesty1(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2020
Mrrationalshop:
Really ? Age doesn't really matter
It does matter sir
Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by AfroKnight: 11:26am On Feb 16, 2020
cheesy cheesy

No, you didn’t say “old and decayed”. I won’t take that.
Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by Originalsly: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2020
Escabado:

Age is not just a number ooo . Age matters when it comes to marriage to men

....and why wouldn't it matter when it comes to women? I'm almost sure you will put yourself in the age bracket of marriageable men... but which woman would marry a man with the mentality of a child? To open a thread to express your view on a topic is the first sign of childishness/mental retardation.... and to say women above 30 are old and decay is enough confirmation. But what do I know.... you may be writing from experience... afterall... you are a product of your environment and if your mom and aunts and sisters become old and decay at 30... it is unfair for me to blame you for having such an opinion . But you should keep it to yourself and family and not broadcast it to the whole wide world.
Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by chachanga: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Sheesh...damn!

Who let the rettards out! undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by ecstasy357(m): 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Darkseid:
And you had to open a new thread; why didn't you just post your opinion on the previous one undecided undecided

Leave the guy make he trend na

1 Like

Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Originalsly:

....and why wouldn't it matter when it comes to women? I'm almost sure you will put yourself in the age bracket of marriageable men... but which woman would marry a man with the mentality of a child? To open a thread to express your view on a topic is the first sign of childishness/mental retardation.... and to say women above 30 are old and decay is enough confirmation. But what do I know.... you may be writing from experience... afterall... you are a product of your environment and if your mom and aunts and sisters become old and decay at 30... it is unfair for me to blame you for having such an opinion . But you should keep it to yourself and family and not broadcast it to the whole wide world.

Abeg shut up joor. Una go see truth una go dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by chigoizie7(m): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
A big yes
Re: Does her Age really matters in this marriage ?? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Just because the target cant see the face and house address of spoilt commentators are making them comment and type hate speech

(1) (Reply)

Partners You Should Never Consider Settling Down With / Important Things You Must Discuss With Anyone You Want To Marry. / You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.