Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,658 members, 7,958,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? (3317 Views)

Which Bible Verse Proves That The Spirit Is God Omniscient? / Omniscient, Omnipotent, Omnipresent How True? / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 12:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
jcross19:
you are suffering from dementia! And there are lots of holes in your brain , you need surgery .

OK,

Then answer the question
Since God is omniscient why would he send his son to die for me, why would he make efforts to save me if he already knew I'll end up in hell? Why send me to earth again, to change my mind? When he already knew that I won't change? Why all the efforts?

1 Like

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:
God is omniscient as acclaimed by both Muslims and Christians.

Does this means he knows the total number that would die from natural disasters, starvation, war, get raped or that he'll burn in hell?

Why is there need for believing, conversion, preaching, giving out rules and laws since the the omniscient god knows the exact figure he'll burn?

If he knows the exact numbers even before creating the world, how would the aforementioned change the numbers? Is he acting on a script?

Use your brain, the ideas of religion is ridiculous, man made and full of absurdity.
1. Yes he knows everything

2. The need for conversion, preaching etc are for supressing sins and immorality. People would be wondering that he knows the amount of people that would be for light or darkness. It's quite simple if you tell some people that they will fail an exam, they will resist and want to give a shot but, still fail though some will pass (I know many will battle with that statement)

3 There is no script
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
1. Yes he knows everything

2. The need for conversion, preaching etc are for supressing sins and immorality. People would be wondering that he knows the amount of people that would be for light or darkness. It's quite simple if you tell some people that they will fail an exam, they will resist and want to give a shot but, still fail though some will pass (I know many will battle with that statement)

3 There is no script

You agreed God is omniscient and he knows everything. He knows if I'll die as an atheist and enter hell fire even before he created the world. Why would he waste to to save me through preaching, conversion, sending prophets, warning etc since he knows I'll not heed to it. Why all the efforts? Is he not omniscient?

If you are omniscient and you know when you send your sibling on errand he won't go.

You then send others to caution him, you threatened him, beg him. Since you are omniscient you already know it he won't heed to all this, why wasting time begging and persuading him. To change his mind?when you already know he won't change
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:

You agreed God is omniscient and he knows everything. He knows if I'll die as an atheist and enter hell fire even before he created the world. Why would he waste to to save me through preaching, conversion, sending prophets, warning etc since he knows I'll not heed to it. Why all the efforts? Is he not omniscient?

If you are omniscient and you know when you send your sibling on errand he won't go.

You then send others to caution him, you threatened him, beg him. Since you are omniscient you already know it he won't heed to all this, why wasting time begging and persuading him. To change his mind?when you already know he won't change
If a person that would be saved, even though he/she is an atheist; he/she would still receive preaching, conversion. Here, people still preach to Christians too to build their faith, one might say they don't need preaching cause they are Christian but, no. Anyways what would be would be. If I know my sibling won't run an errand, I'll still asked them to and give reason why they should go however, if they won't go that's fine (they don't know if I want to reward them something after it). Now, if I state it clear that sibling A won't run errands, sibling A would doubt till it happened. A Girl can say to a guy I know you'll cheat if you go to Thailand and pour the mighty advice and sends counselor to him, the guy will always say no he won't cheat in most cases: if the girl hadn't say it and the guy cheat later on she will say I knew all these will happen but, kept quiet. Yes, some guys won't cheat (just like some people will always follow the way of light) PEACE
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:

OK,

Then answer the question
Since God is omniscient why would he send his son to die for me, why would he make efforts to save me if he already knew I'll end up in hell? Why send me to earth again, to change my mind? When he already knew that I won't change? Why all the efforts?
God sends his SON to this world not only to die for us but also to model us how to live. It's may not be easy to follow the way of Christ but, you'll notice that If everyone is like him the world would be a completely different. His death is a perfect example of love. You can change anybody can change, you could be one of those that are even saved somewhere in the future but, all this long epistle can be changing someone's live (silent readers maybe)
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
One thing I know for sure is, you might start asking questions and even deviate from your primary questions. It's quite normal that answers are always not satisfying and shades of questions from elsewhere are likely to pour out, I've spoken to people with similar thoughts. Peace
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
One thing I know for sure is, you might start asking questions and even deviate from your primary questions. It's quite normal that answers are always not satisfying and shades of questions from elsewhere are likely to pour out, I've spoken to people with similar thoughts. Peace

Oga you didn't answer the question

0000 years
God is omniscient he knows where I'll end even before he created the world, right? Let's say he knows am going to hell.

After 10000 years
Is it possible I'll come to this world live my life, do the right thing and end up in heaven?
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:

0000 years
God is omniscient he knows where I'll end even before he created the world, right? Let's say he knows am going to hell.

After 10000 years
Is it possible I'll come to this world live my life, do the right thing and end up in heaven?
Read the first one I posted, I answered the thread question
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:

0000 years

After 10000 years
What would be is going to be, if at the end you are going to be saved by default God knows that, someway somehow at the end of your life you'll do something right towards the end. If you'll end bad, even if the truth get to your front you'll still doubt it and all that etc. If you will end up badly as God knows; you won't do anything right at the end. If anything would change your ways to better by default God knows you'll end up greatly not hell.
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Quite an interesting thread, and it performed greatly in exposing the Christian delusion. Just look at them exhibit repulsive reasoning, which will even trigger you to wonder if they have a brain. That is the work of indoctrination.

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by kingxsamz(m): 8:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What would be is going to be, if at the end you are going to be saved by default God knows that, someway somehow at the end of your life you'll do something right towards the end. If you'll end bad, even if the truth get to your front you'll still doubt it and all that etc. If you will end up badly as God knows; you won't do anything right at the end. If anything would change your ways to better by default God knows you'll end up greatly not hell.
Okay.
So why did he bother to create those who he knows damn well that they're going to end up in hell?
Why not create righteous people who won't sin against him? Or does seeing people burn in hell excite him?
If you talk about God giving humans free will, remember that no one asked or begged to be born into this world.
So answer my question.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

Okay.
So why did he bother to create those who he knows damn well that they're going to end up in hell?
Why not create righteous people who won't sin against him? Or does seeing people burn in hell excite him?
If you talk about God giving humans free will, remember that no one asked or begged to be born into this world.
So answer my question.
God didn't create anyone to go to hell, they chose it. Those that are righteous do not have multiple head they chose it too, they have the choice of taking the other path but, they chose the way of light. No one was asked to be born, we also can choose not to procreate but, many still want children and then children came. You can choose not to have children it's also your choice too. There are people who aren't interested in bringing children in the world. Just like death is inevitable, once you have relations with a woman you are likely to add to the generation.
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by kingxsamz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
God didn't create anyone to go to hell, they chose it. Those that are righteous do not have multiple head they chose it too, they have the choice of taking the other path but, they chose the way of light. No one was asked to be born, we also can choose not to procreate but, many still want children and then children came. You can choose not to have children it's also your choice too. There are people who aren't interested in bringing children in the world. Just like death is inevitable, once you have relations with a woman you are likely to add to the generation.

God didn't create anyone to go to hell, they chose it

But he knew those who would chose it, and knew those who chose it would still end up in hell, so why did he create them in the first place?

[s] No one was asked to be born, we also can choose not to procreate but, many still want children and then children came. You can choose not to have children it's also your choice too. There are people who aren't interested in bringing children in the world. Just like death is inevitable, once you have relations with a woman you are likely to add to the generation [/s]

I never asked you this, so I don't know why you're saying all these.
What I meant was no one asked or begged God to create humans. So why then did he have to create beings in which he knew would definitely
sin against him, only for him to throw them into fire?

Answer those simple questions and
Stop making me to repeat myself abeg.

1 Like

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Reality11:

Lol, how did your answer relates to what I said?
read again

You couldn't handle it right?
All am trying to do is to point out the flaws and absurdity in your belief system. Your religion and idea of God can not even pass simple scrutiny and reasoning.

You don't pay to think, its free.
handle what! My faith has met real life challenges yet it overcamr. You have refused to reason because of your brain programmed. You calimed if God is omniscience why should he allow people to make their choice? Isnt that silly.
If you are going to end up in hell, why will God allow to hear the gospel? All these questions has being answered only if you could comprehend my post. God allows you to hear the gospel so that you will have no excuse when you are judged please read this verses very well.

Psalms 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Did you see? God allows you to hear the gospel so that it will be a witness against you and God will be justified.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Did you see that the reason why the gospel will be preached to all nations is so that it will witness against them.

The gospel does two things either it saves you or it witness against you.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

So you see why the gospel is be preached? It is to save those who would be saved but condem those who would be condemned.
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

I have been following this thread. But I can't help but shake my head in disappointment at your inability to answer a simple question.
It shows you don't know what you're doing, and you're only following a religion because that's how your mummy and daddy brought you up.
If you wanted to convert someone to your religion/belief and the person asks you these simple questions which requires straightforward answers, is this how you will fumble?
Sorry to say, you're a joke and therefore should not be taken serious.
If you did finish primary school, you'd know that when you're asked, what is 1+1? You'll answer '2'.
you are clueless and Delusonised
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2020
solite3:
read again

handle what! My faith has met real life challenges yet it overcamr.

The question your have been avoiding? grin

You have refused to reason because of your brain programmed. You calimed if God is omniscience why should he allow people to make their choice? Isnt that silly.

This is not my question

If you are going to end up in hell, why will God allow to hear the gospel? All these questions has being answered only if you could comprehend my post. God allows you to hear the gospel so that you will have no excuse when you are judged please read this verses very well.

Psalms 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Did you see? God allows you to hear the gospel so that it will be a witness against you and God will be justified.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Did you see that the reason why the gospel will be preached to all nations is so that it will witness against them.

The gospel does two things either it saves you or it witness against you.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

So you see why the gospel is be preached? It is to save those who would be saved but condem those who would be condemned.

My question is not why would God allow us to make choices since he is omniscient

Here is my question

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Reality11:

The question your have been avoiding? grin

This is not my question

My question is not why would God allow us to make choices since he is omniscient

Here is my question
why will he die for you even if you are still going to perish? I have answered it in a simplified way.
Jesus didnt just died for you but for the whole world, that itself shows that God equally love every man that means including those who will reject him.
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by oaroloye(m): 11:23am On Feb 18, 2020
oaroloye:

MISHIGAS!

[quote author=Reality11 post=86694225]

ALL OF OUR KNOWLEDGE OF GOD CAN ONLY COME FROM THE HOLY SCRIPTURES!

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee,
saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

NOBODY'S THEORIES OR REVELATIONS MEAN ANYTHING, WHEN THEY CONTRADICT THE LAW OF MOSES.

That is what makes THE QUR'AN AND HADITH INVALID as "Words of God."

But BLACK ATHEISTS are really FOOLS when they allow OYINBO ATHEISTS to play upon their ignorance, with arguments of how ridiculous Christian Beliefs are, without showing that they actually are Biblical Beliefs.

YAHWEH GOD has NEVER claimed to be OMINISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT, nor OMNIPRESENT.

Reality11:

The bible made me an athiest. No wonder You are still a Christian because you don't read your Bible. Should I cite where he claimed so?

ATHEISTS ARE LIARS WITH NO MORAL COMPASS, THEREFORE, YOU BLUFF, AND PRETEND TO KNOW THINGS THAT YOU DON'T.

If you had such Knowledge, you could destroy any Christian- even ME.

When I tell you that such-and-such a thing is "not in The Bible," it is because I have read the whole Bible and have a CONCORDANCE, and TEXT SEARCHER for the App!

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart out of thy mouth
but thou shalt
meditate therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE WITHOUT MEDITATION IN THE LAW OF MOSES: YOU HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE.

If this was the ONLY thing you learned from The Bible, your mouth would be shut to say any bad word against God.

MEDITATION is The Gateway to THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. Any one of which make you a veritable god among INSECTS.

. GENESIS 3:8.

8. And they heard the Voice
of The LORD God walking
in the Garden in the cool of the day:
and Adam and his wife
hid themselves from
the Presence of The LORD God
amongst the trees of the Garden.

. GENESIS 11:5.

5. And The LORD came down
to see the City and the Tower,
which the Children of Men builded.

. GENESIS 18:20-21.

20. And The LORD Said,

"Because the Cry
of Sodom and Gomorrah is great,
and because their Sin
is very grievous;
21. "I will go down now,
and See whether
they have done altogether
according to the Cry of it,
which is come unto Me;
and if not, I will know."

The term "OMNIPOTENT" only occurs ONCE in The Bible and once in the APOCRYPHA- in neither case did GOD claim to have such an attribute: some people were just flattering Him. There is no place in the Scriptures nor Apocrypha where God is depicted as exhibiting such attributes.

. ECCLESIASTICUS 19:20.

20. The Fear of The Lord
is all Wisdom;
and in all Wisdom
is the Performance of the Law,
and The Knowledge of His Omnipotency.

. REVELATION 19:6.

6. And I heard as it were
the Voice of a Great Multitude,
and as the Voice of many Waters,
and as the Voice of mighty Thunderings,
saying,

"ALLELUIA: FOR THE LORD GOD
OMNIPOTENT REIGNETH."

NEITHER OF THESE TEACHINGS IS IN ANY WISE BINDING.

Reality11:

They were flattering him, and he went ahead to inspire the writers to write it? Funny

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT GOD INSPIRED THAT OR ANY VERSE OF THE BIBLE?

ECCLESIASTICUS was removed from The Bible, because they could not support the notion that it was "INSPIRED BY GOD."

There were arguments against THE BOOK OF REVELATION, too. It is merely a few VISIONS Yochannan says he had.

They are NOT binding on CHRISTIANS- Lord Yeshua explicitly forbade his Disciples from becoming RABBIS and MASTERS. They disobeyed him, and nearly destroyed Christianity completely.

GOD NEVER AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO CREATE "THE BIBLE."

It is a waste of time to consider unapplicable attributes of God.

The Oyinbos know all this, but get their "jollies" from making fools agree with them.

The Ancients often incorporated DELIBERATE LIES into their Scriptures, in order to confuse Enemies who tried to use them against them.

[See: THE PERCEPTION OF TRUTH LECTURES, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

For instance, the Hindu Vedas contain TWELVE LIES for every Truth- as L. Ron Hubbard explained in his lecture on THE PERCEPTION OF TRUTH.

After 15 years of trying to understand The New Testament, I FINALLY UNDERSTOOD THE PROBLEM: THE "APOSTLES" LIED- ESPECIALLY PAUL.

L. RON HUBBARD is a total EYE-OPENER- that is why other Oyinbos HATED him!

What do you know about "Oyinbo Beliefs?"

Reality11:

Does this means he knows the total number that would die from natural disasters, starvation, war, get raped or that he'll burn in hell?

KNOWING THESE STATISTICS DOES NOT REQUIRE "OMNISCIENCE:" THERE ARE SPIRITUAL INDICATORS OF SUCH DATUMS- WHICH DO NOT GIVE THE IDENTITIES OF THOSE WHO SUFFER SUCH THINGS.

No Scriptures say anywhere that anyone burns in Hell. You made a foolish assumption, based on HEARSAY.

Reality11:

The absurdity and ridiculous belief of Christianity won't be hard for kids in elementary school to figure out, that is why you are not allowed to ask questions in Christianity, Bible or God due to lack of answers. Dont ask questions the devil is using you, follow it like zombie even if it lack fact and common sense grin

FIRST OF ALL VERIFY YOUR FACTS BEFORE COMMITTING BLASPHEMY.

YOU are the one who made up "MAN-MADE IDEAS" about what the Religion of God is, instead of finding out what It actually was.

So, okay, you are saying that you are less intelligent than a kid, and little children have to lead you.

I see.

A little child would have to ask you where God claimed to be OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT, or OMNIPRESENT- and you would be unable to show them.

A little child would have to ask you WHERE you got the Belief that God CLAIMED to be OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT, or OMNIPRESENT- and you might probably have even forgotten that.

Some deceitful Oyinbo taught you that Belief. Maybe the one paying you to write this PROPAGANDA?

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH IS WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD,
THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. JOB 39:13-18.

13. "Gavest thou the goodly wings
unto the peacocks?
or wings and feathers
unto the ostrich?
14. "Which leaveth
her eggs in the earth,
and warmeth them in dust,
15. "And forgetteth
that the foot may crush them,
or that the wild beast
may break them.
16. "She is hardened
against her young ones,
as though they were not her's:
her labour is in vain without fear;
17. "Because God hath
deprived her of Wisdom,
neither hath He
imparted to her Understanding.
18." What time she
lifteth up herself on high,
she scorneth
the horse and his rider."

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
and The Knowledge of
The Holy is Understanding.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. DANIEL 12:2-3.

2. And many of them
that sleep in
the dust of the Earth
shall awake,
some to Everlasting Life,
and some to Shame
(and) Everlasting Contempt.
3. And they that be Wise
shall shine as
the Brightness of the Firmament;
and they that turn
many to Righteousness
as the stars for ever and ever.

. DANIEL 12:10.

10. Many shall be purified,
and made white,
and tried:
but the Wicked
shall do wickedly:
and none of the Wicked
shall Understand;
but the Wise
shall Understand.

THERE ARE EIGHT LEVELS OF REALITY, AND GOD HAS GIVEN MANKIND THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE WHICH ONES TO OPERATE FROM.

The 8th Level is that of DUMB ANIMALS, devoid of WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

Definition: WISDOM: The Ability to choose the Optimal Use of Available Resources.

Definition: UNDERSTANDING: The Ability to align Perception to Solve Problems.

THERE ARE SEVEN CHURCHES BECAUSE THE EARLY CHRISTIANS ATTAINED ONE OF THE SEVEN HEAVENLY LEVELS OF WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND "HUNG-UP" THERE.

That means that Men naturally follow Ways God does not approve of, and which invite the Negative Judgments of God.

Therefore, God only looks at those who are doing things that He will not have to judge.

Reality11:

Funny you didn't see the irony in what you wrote. When you're following the beliefs of a minute Jewish community brought to you by some white folks who told you your indigenous belief is sham and you abound yours carry theirs like gala for head?

IT IS SO FOOLISH TO JUDGE PEOPLE WITHOUT FIRST RESEARCHING WHAT THEY REALLY BELIEVE, ASSUMING THAT ALL FORMS IF CHRISTIANITY ARE THE SAME.

Do you know how much of The Bible neither the Israelites, nor the JEWS (again, you seem totally ignorant of what it is a "JEW" is. The modern ISRAELIS are NOT ISRAELITES, but OYINBOS who converted to "Jewish" Religion. The real Hebrews were a BLACK people.) disbelieved in their own Bible?

Do you know that the OYINBOS did not believe in The Bible as they do today?

Even their most advanced "FULL-GOSPEL" Churches are so far behind me, I need binoculars to find them!

It is unintelligent to confuse [i]MY
Beliefs with THEIR Beliefs.

. 2ndCHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
Run to and fro
throughout the whole Earth,
to shew Himself strong
in the behalf of them
whose heart is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars."

IT IS THEREFORE EASY FOR HIM TO IGNORE SINNERS.

It is the JOB of the Righteous to draw God's Attention to Sinful Situations, so that God can do something about them in a measured and controlled manner, without being forced to either destroy all Sinners, or else be a party to their wicked deeds.

Reality11:

Why is there need for believing, conversion, preaching, giving out rules and laws since the the omniscient god knows the exact figure he'll burn?

THIS IS A FOOLISH QUESTION THAT EVEN A PERSON OF YOUR LOW INTELLIGENCE COULD ANSWER- IF GOD FOREKNOWS WHO WILL BE SAVED, AND WHO WILL BE DAMNED, WHERE COULD HE GET THOSE FIGURES, BUT THAT HE HAD FORESEEN WHO WOULD ACCEPT HIS GENEROUS INVITATION, AND WHO WOULD RUDELY DECLINE?

However God cannot have that information.

What He CAN have is THE EXACT NUMBER He WANTS to be Saved, which, when reached, will determine THE END OF THE WORLD (CIVILIZATION).

.    MATTHEW 22:1-14.

AND Jesus answered
and Spake unto them again
by Parables,
and Said,

2. "The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a certain king,
which made a marriage
for his son,
3. "And sent forth his servants
to call them that were bidden
to the wedding:
and they would not come.
4. "Again, he sent forth
other servants,
saying,

'TELL THEM
WHICH ARE BIDDEN,

"BEHOLD,
I HAVE PREPARED MY DINNER:
MY OXEN AND MY FATLINGS
ARE KILLED,
AND ALL THINGS ARE READY:
COME UNTO THE MARRIAGE." '

5. "But they made light of it,
and went their ways,
one to his farm,
another to his merchandise:
6. "And the remnant
took his servants,
and entreated them spitefully,
and slew them.
7. "But when the king heard thereof,
he was wroth:
and he sent forth his armies,
and destroyed those murderers,
and burned up their city.
8. Then saith he to his servants,

'THE WEDDING IS READY,
BUT THEY WHICH WERE BIDDEN
WERE NOT WORTHY.
9. 'GO YE THEREFORE
INTO THE HIGHWAYS,
AND AS MANY
AS YE SHALL FIND,
BID TO THE MARRIAGE.'

10. "So those servants
went out
into the highways,
and gathered together all
as many as they found,
both bad and good:
and the wedding
was furnished with guests.
11. "And when the king
came in
to see the guests,
he saw there a man
which had not on
a wedding garment:
12. "And he saith unto him,

'FRIEND,
HOW CAMEST THOU
IN HITHER NOT HAVING
A WEDDING GARMENT?'

And he was speechless.
13. "Then said the king
to the servants,

'BIND HIM
HAND AND FOOT,
AND CAST HIM
INTO OUTER DARKNESS,
THERE SHALL BE WEEPING
AND GNASHING OF TEETH.
14. 'FOR MANY ARE CALLED
BUT FEW (ARE) CHOSEN.'

Reality11:

If he knows the exact numbers even before creating the world, how would the aforementioned change the numbers? Is he acting on a script?

YOUR OWN PRIDE, IGNORANCE, AND HATRED MAKES YOU BLIND TO THE FALLACY OF YOUR OWN ARGUMENT- WHICH WAS PROBABLY GIVEN TO YOU- POSSIBLY OVER MULTIPLE SERVINGS INEBRIATING BEVERAGES.

How would the number of Saved be achieved without their voluntarily accepting their places in Heaven?

How does preaching and conversion alter the numbers of people who will/won't be Saved?

Reality11:

Use your brain, the ideas of religion is ridiculous, man made and full of absurdity.

IF YOU WERE "USING YOUR BRAIN," AS YOU SAY, YOU WOULD HAVE ACCUSED GOD OF FOREKNOWING THE IDENTITIES OF THOSE WHO WILL BE SAVED.

That question would be reasonable, if the premise of OMNISCIENCE were valid- WHICH IT IS NOT.

GOD DOES NOT KNOW LEVEL 8 PEOPLE.

If you do not get to at least LEVEL 7, before God has to know you, HE WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO DESTROY YOU.

Reality11:

Even a child would figured out how inconsistent, redicolous and absurd your religion, idea of God and belief is.

FORTUNATELY FOR ME, I AM MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN A SMALL CHILD- ESPECIALLY ONE DUMB ENOUGH TO ACCUSE ME OF BELIEVING THINGS THAT I DO NOT.

ATHEISTS ARE ALWAYS ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS, LIKE: "IF GOD EXISTS, WHY DOES HE ALLOW INNOCENTS TO DIE?"[/b]

I ask back:

"When did YOU become a JUDGE of who is INNOCENT and who is GUILTY IN GOD'S EYES?

.     EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God Spake
all these Words,
Saying,

2. "I (am) The LORD thy God,
Which have brought thee
out of The Land of Egypt,
out of The House of Bondage.

3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before Me.

4. "Thou shalt not
make unto thee
any graven image,
or any likeness (of any thing)
that (is) in the Earth beneath,
or that (is) in the Water
under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not
bow down thyself to them,
nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
(am) a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity
of the fathers
upon the third and fourth (generation)
of them that Hate Me.
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them
which Love Me,
and Keep My Commandments.

7. "Thou shalt not
take The Name
of The LORD thy God
in vain;
for The LORD will not
hold him guiltless
that taketh His Name
in vain."

GOD HOLDS EVERY HUMAN ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE INIQUITIES (i.e. DELIBERATE SINS) OF THEIR PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, AND GREAT-GRANDPARENTS.

Where, then, do you find your "INNOCENT HUMANS," who DESERVE Rescue from SICKNESS, PLAGUE, NATURAL DISASTERS, CRIME, WAR, and TERRORISM?

When did they accept YAHWEH GOD as THEIR God?

For example, the CHRISTIAN ASSHOLIATION OF NIGERIA (CAN'T)® members who get KIDNAPPED, RAPED, KNIFED, SHOT, BOMBED, and BEHEADED, spent their lives EXAGGERATING and BELITTLING the Attributes of God, and The Truth of The Gospel.

Why should you think that God should rescue THEM?

Reality11:

You worship a middle eastern Jewish god brought to you by some whites. The joke is on you fella :\

Muttleylaff mrpresident olaadegbe frosbel2 blueangel44

Is God omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent? Help me out because I don't want to vex god by blaspheming grin

BUT YOU JUST SAID THAT YOU COULD SHOW US THE PLACES WHERE GOD CLAIMED TO BE OMNISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT, AND OMNIPRESENT!

You lying Atheist! Why can't you just admit that you were wrong, and confess that you have been unjustly blaspheming God over a False Belief this whole time?

Pride?

Reality11:

And you keep on writing irrelevant things?

SHOW ANYTHING IN ANY POST THAT I HAVE WRITTEN THAT WAS IRRELEVANT TO THE ORIGINAL POST!

I don't have time for that sort of nonsense!

I write to help people to find God- IF THEY WANT HIM- and IF IT IS STILL POSSIBLE.

I don't see it being possible in YOUR case. GOD did NOTHING to YOU- but YOU up and LIED on HIM!
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

But he knew those who would chose it, and knew those who chose it would still end up in hell, so why did he create them in the first place?

What I meant was no one asked or begged God to create humans. So why then did he have to create beings in which he knew would definitely

I have answered your questions but, an open mind or someone with wisdom is likely to understand, just like weapons or robots didn't asked it selves to be made or did it begged us to be created, robots and weapons also sin against man (yes, many can interpret that line wrongly) and yes he knew that they can sin, can here doesn't mean will. In such case there is an alternative to sinning that's taking the way if the light
kingxsamz:

Okay.
So answer my question.
kingxsamz:

I have answered your questions but, an open mind or someone with wisdom is likely to understand, just like weapons or robots didn't asked it selves to be made or did it begged us to be created, robots and weapons also sin against man (yes, many can interpret that line wrongly) and yes he knew that they can sin, can here doesn't mean will. In such case there is an alternative to sinning that's taking the way if the light
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

ALL OF OUR KNOWLEDGE OF GOD CAN ONLY COME FROM THE HOLY SCRIPTURES!

. DEUTERONOMY 12:32-13:5.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.
IF there arise among you a Prophet,
or a Dreamer of Dreams,
and giveth thee a Sign or a Wonder,
2. And the Sign or
the Wonder come to pass,
whereof he spake unto thee, saying,

"LET US GO AFTER OTHER GODS,
WHICH THOU HAST NOT KNOWN,
AND LET US SERVE THEM;"

3. Thou shalt not hearken unto
The Words of that Prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams:
for The LORD your God proveth you,
to know whether ye love
The LORD your God
with all your heart
and with all your soul.
4. Ye shall walk after
The LORD your God,
and fear Him,
and keep His Commandments,
and obey His Voice,
and ye shall serve Him,
and cleave unto Him.
5. And that prophet,
or that Dreamer of Dreams,
shall be put to death;
because he hath spoken
to turn you away
from The LORD your God,
Which brought you
out of the Land of Egypt,
and Redeemed you
out of the House of Bondage,
to thrust thee out of The Way
which The LORD thy God
Commanded thee to walk in.

NOBODY'S THEORIES OR REVELATIONS MEAN ANYTHING, WHEN THEY CONTRADICT THE LAW OF MOSES.

That is what makes THE QUR'AN AND HADITH INVALID as "Words of God."

But BLACK ATHEISTS are really FOOLS when they allow OYINBO ATHEISTS to play upon their ignorance, with arguments of how ridiculous Christian Beliefs are, without showing that they actually are Biblical Beliefs.

The absurdity and ridiculous belief of Christianity won't be hard for kids in elementary school to figure out, that is why you are not allowed to ask questions in Christianity, Bible or God due to lack of answers. Dont ask questions the devil is using you, follow it like zombie even if it lack fact and common sense grin

Funny you didn't see the irony in what you wrote. When you're following the beliefs of a minute Jewish community brought to you by some white folks who told you your indigenous belief is sham and you abound yours carry theirs like gala for head?

YAHWEH GOD has NEVER claimed to be OMINISCIENT, OMNIPOTENT, nor OMNIPRESENT.

The bible made me an athiest. No wonder You are still a Christian because you don't read your Bible. Should I cite where he claimed so?

The term OMNIPOTENT only occurs ONCE in The Bible and once in the APOCRYPHA- in neither case did GOD claim to have such an attribute: some people were just flattering Him. There is no place in the Scriptures nor Apocrypha where God is depicted as exhibiting such attributes. It is a waste of time to consider unapplicable attributes of God.

They were flattering him, and he went ahead to inspire the writers to write it? Funny

The Oyinbos know all this, but get their "jollies" from making fools agree with them.

Even a child would figured out how inconsistent, redicolous and absurd your religion, idea of God and belief is.

You worship a middle eastern Jewish god brought to you by some whites. The joke is on you fella undecided

FIRST OF ALL VERIFY YOUR FACTS BEFORE COMMITTING BLASPHEMY.

YOU are the one who made up "MAN-MADE IDEAS" about what the Religion of God is, instead of finding out what It actually was.

Muttleylaff mrpresident olaadegbe frosbel2 blueangel44

Is God omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent? Help me out because I don't want to vex god by blaspheming grin

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEAVEN AND EARTH IS WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

That means that Men naturally follow Ways God does not approve of, and which invite the Negative Judgments of God.

Therefore, God only looks at those who are doing things that He will not have to judge.

. 2ndCHRONICLES 16:9.

9. "For The Eyes of The LORD
Run to and fro
throughout the whole Earth,
to shew Himself strong
in the behalf of them
whose heart is perfect toward Him.
Herein thou hast done foolishly:
therefore from henceforth
thou shalt have wars."

IT IS THEREFORE EASY FOR HIM TO IGNORE SINNERS.

It is the JOB of the Righteous t o draw God's Attention to Sinful Situations, so that God can do something about them in a measured and controlled manner, without being forced to either destroy all Sinners, or else be a party to their wicked deeds.

And you keep on writing irrelevant things?
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
solite3:

why will he die for you even if you are still going to perish? I have answered it in my simplified way.

Why is he making so much efforts to save me if he knows I won't change?

Jesus didnt just died for you but for the whole world, that itself shows that God equally love every man.

You are bringing irrelevant answers, if you didn't understand the question Let me simply the question for you like a primary school teacher

Year 0000
You are omniscient so you know the future.
You know if you give birth to a child, what his gender, complexion, weight and everything would be and you know he won't know how to solve maths.

Year 2020, you gave birth to the child everything was perfect(gender, weight, complexion etc and definitely he doesn't know maths (you are omniscient so you can't be wrong) just like you know it even before you gave birth to him.

You then enrolled him in school, got angry because he can't solve maths, beat him because he had an F in maths, you also went ahead to employ an extra maths tutor to teach him, in fact you stay home just to teach him maths. All this you are doing is to see that he learn maths.

In this case it is either you are insane, crazy, you don't know what you are doing... Or you aren't omniscient.

All the efforts you are putting to make him learn maths show you are crazy, insane, confusion is your name and if your child learn maths(that means you're not omniscient) because you know he won't know how to solve maths even before you gave birth to him.

This is what your God or idea of god being omniscient in relation to either hell or heaven means.

He know the number of people that would go to either place, he knows the exact individuals, even their names but he still makes efforts to save them grin

So if he knows 100 would go to hell, can only 99 enter? grin

Or if he knows 100 would go to heaven can only 80 enter?

2 Likes

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by shadeyinka(m): 5:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reality11:

God is Just!
He will repay everyone according to what he/she has DONE not what He knows they would do in future.

In other words, whatever you do or not do is of you to decide not God. And with choices comes accountability!
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by kingxsamz(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
oaroloye:
Bro, to be honest, your post is disturbing.
And I'm %100 sure no one would read the gibberish you wrote up there.
You were asked a simple question, and see the irrelevant nonsense you typed, wasting thread space unnecessarily.
Besides, I don't see the reason why you have to reply any logical question with a bible verse.
It's almost like you can't think or reason on your own, you have to rely on the bible whenever you're being asked a question.
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
oaroloye

Why did you modify/edit your previous post and in cooperate my post into it?

And please what are you? Because you don't seem like a mainstream Christian.
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
shadeyinka:

God is Just!
He will repay everyone according to what he/she has DONE not what He knows they would do in future.

In other words, whatever you do or not do is of you to decide not God. And with choices comes accountability!

If you didn't understand the question Let me simply the question for you like a primary school teacher

Year 0000
You know if you give birth to a child, what his gender, complexion, weight and everything would be and you know he won't know how to solve maths.

Year 2020, you gave birth to the child everything was perfect(gender, weight, complexion etc and definitely he doesn't know maths (you are omniscient so you can't be wrong) just like you know it even before you gave birth to him.

You then enrolled him in school, got angry because he can't solve maths, beat him because he had an F in maths, you also went ahead to employ an extra maths tutor to teach him, in fact you stay home just to teach him maths. All this you are doing is to see that he learn maths.

In this case it is either you are insane, crazy, you don't know what you are doing... Or you aren't omniscient.

All the efforts you are putting to make him learn maths show you are crazy, insane, confusion is your name and if your child learn maths(that means you're not omniscient) because you know he won't know how to solve maths even before you gave birth to him.

This is what your God or idea of god being omniscient in relation to either hell or heaven means.

He know the number of people that would go to either place, he knows the exact individuals, even their names but he still makes efforts to save them grin

1 Like

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by shadeyinka(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reality11:

If you didn't understand the question Let me simply the question for you like a primary school teacher

Year 0000

You are so naive!

You and every humans are NOT a child of God by default. You aren't better than goats and dogs except that your programming is way more advanced. If truth be spoken, You are like an experimental bacteria by nature (a bacteria that can be wasted in millions by a simple antiseptic in the toilet). You do not have any value for you are but earth/star dust. Hope you are not disappointed!

You are just like an expensive AI robot no more no less. Hence, the analogy of having a CHILD is pure nonsense. I wonder where you got the idea that we are God's children by default.

If that will hopefully reset your woeful comprehension and self importance, let me explain to you the reason you are here: and I will put it in a way any intelligent and reasonable human being can comprehend.

God made man with a superior AI and He gave Him the power of VOLITION. Gods desire is to select humans who will love Him and relate to Him as a child will relate to a parent. BUT because of Volition, man has the power to choose either to accept or to reject God by his own choice.

The earth is just a laboratory vial where everyone has the right to be what they want to be. At the end, God will select those who CHOOSE to love rather than those who CHOOSE to hate Him. And every one will be rewarded according to how he has fared.

God is omniscient. But reward is different from a gift. A reward MUST be earned. Hence, by foreknowledge, God cannot reward a person.

If you know a little science. Let's say you (a scientist) discovered a strain of bacteria that ferments ordinary water to sweet wine BUT you discovered that the bacteria can also by choice produce toxins. Now, you desire only the bacterias that will by choice always consistently produce sweet wine.

Will you not fashion a selection method to sift between useful and useless bacteria?
What will you do with the useless bacteria?

Think!!

And so, do you claim you believe the scientific impossibility that nothing made/created everything?
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are so naive!

You and every humans are NOT a child of God by default. You aren't better than goats and dogs except that your programming is way more advanced. If truth be spoken, You are like an experimental bacteria by nature (a bacteria that can be wasted in millions by a simple antiseptic in the toilet). You do not have any value for you are but earth/star dust. Hope you are not disappointed!

You are just like an expensive AI robot no more no less. Hence, the analogy of having a CHILD is pure nonsense. I wonder where you got the idea that we are God's children by default.

If that will hopefully reset your woeful comprehension and self importance, let me explain to you the reason you are here: and I will put it in a way any intelligent and reasonable human being can comprehend.

God made man with a superior AI and He gave Him the power of VOLITION. Gods desire is to select humans who will love Him and relate to Him as a child will relate to a parent. BUT because of Volition, man has the power to choose either to accept or to reject God by his own choice.

The earth is just a laboratory vial where everyone has the right to be what they want to be. At the end, God will select those who CHOOSE to love rather than those who CHOOSE to hate Him. And every one will be rewarded according to how he has fared.

God is omniscient. But reward is different from a gift. A reward MUST be earned. Hence, by foreknowledge, God cannot reward a person.

If you know a little science. Let's say you (a scientist) discovered a strain of bacteria that ferments ordinary water to sweet wine BUT you discovered that the bacteria can also by choice produce toxins. Now, you desire only the bacterias that will by choice always consistently produce sweet wine.

Will you not fashion a selection method to sift between useful and useless bacteria?

Think!!

And so, do you claim you believe the scientific impossibility that nothing made/created everything?

What is this?
Why won't you read my post before replaying?

1 Like

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by shadeyinka(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reality11:

What is this?
Why won't you read my post before replaying?
You are lost?
I repeat you are NOT a child of God.
Because your aren't His and because you are as insignificant as a microbe, you are disposable!

What's the difference between you and a monkey if not because you have a conscience and a higher intelligence!

It doesn't cost God anything to give you what you EARNED while on this earth as it doesn't cost you anything to REAP what you've Planted.

You're NOTHING but star dust!
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
shadeyinka:

You are lost?
I repeat you are NOT a child of God.
Because your aren't His and because you are as insignificant as a microbe, you are disposable!

What's the difference between you and a monkey if not because you have a conscience and a higher intelligence!

It doesn't cost God anything to give you what you EARNED while on this earth as it doesn't cost you anything to REAP what you've Planted.

You're NOTHING but star dust!

When or where did I say am the child of your imaginary friend?

Why are you avoiding the question, you quoted me twice but you avoided answering the question by writing irrelevant epistle
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by shadeyinka(m): 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reality11:

When or where did I say am the child of your imaginary friend?

Why are you avoiding the question, you quoted me twice but you avoiding answering the question
I did answer your question
1. Your analogy assumed that all humans including you are children of God
2. If we are indeed all children of God then, your analogy holds tight and right.
3. Unfortunately, we are NOT children of God by default
4. This makes your analogy fall flat in your face.
5. Secondly, You also assume implicitly that humans are important enough (that's why you compare them to children of a father). Unfortunately, you aren't important. Why do you think any of us is better than a lizard or a mouse?
6. I now showed you the true position of things.
VOLITION is not true until it is TESTED! Volition certainly may have consequence but test is a necessary followup to absolute freedom.

Again if you'll read:

shadeyinka:

You are so naive!

Think!!

Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by Reality11: 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
shadeyinka:

I did answer your question
1. Your analogy assumed that all humans including you are children of God
2. If we are indeed all children of God then, your analogy holds tight and right.
3. Unfortunately, we are NOT children of God by default
4. This makes your analogy fall flat in your face.
5. Secondly, You also assume implicitly that humans are important enough (that's why you compare them to children of a father). Unfortunately, you aren't important. Why do you think any of us is better than a lizard or a mouse?
6. I now showed you the true position of things.
VOLITION is not true until it is TESTED! Volition certainly may have consequence but test is a necessary followup to absolute freedom.

Again if you'll read:

Its either you are a troll,or you can't comprehend simple illustration or you mistook/failed to grasp what I cited or tried to point out from my analogy. If its the later fine!

I only tried to cite an example go back and read it again.

since god is omniscient why is he making efforts to save people from hell since he already know where they'll be even before he created the world?

If he knows that 100 people would end up in hell even before he created the world, is it possible only 99 would go to hell?

Since He's omniscient even now he knows the exact individuals, so why died for them, preaching and warning them and so on. Or is he not omniscient? As his worshippers claimed
Re: If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? by shadeyinka(m): 9:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Reality11:

Its either you are a troll,or you can't comprehend simple illustration or you mistook/failed to grasp what I cited or tried to point out from my analogy. If its the later fine!

I only tried to cite an example go back and read it again.

since god is omniscient why is he making efforts to save people from hell since he already know where they'll be even before he created the world?

If he knows that 100 people would end up in hell even before he created the world, is it possible only 99 would go to hell?
This your question in @bold is a secondary question.

Why has God made effort to same man?

Very simple!
God knows that some humans will listen to Him and seek help to live their lives for Him. For their sake, God makes a way of salvation. For the rest, they've made their choice (like you).

God cannot help but to have foreknowledge of what YOU determined in your present. It's your take, Gods foreknowledge doesn't make you, you do. God just know what you did!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Listen To My Church Sermons Online / @ Olabowale, Abuzola Alzakawi And Mukinatudini.2 / When We Worship God Because Of Fear Of Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 241
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.