Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (11051 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Why Kaduna Train Attackers Invaded Kuje Prison – Sources / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by LadyExcellency: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:
INFASTRUCTRUE
Tell me one single States that beats kano,ogun and oyo in that aspect, i wont say kaduna because its still under renovation

Tell me any of those States that was bomb to oblivion 50 years ago in a civil war?

When in comparison use index and mean and not total population.

We don't compare between Isreal and Egypt in terms of development. Israel is a developed world, Egypt is not but too populous

3 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Okwyjesus(m): 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
NwaliE01:
Majority of those houses in the North are owned by the Igbos.
Eg Fina white of Kaduna. Check his Hotel in station round about next to evangel book shop Plaza owned by an Igbo man. His Plazas and hotels scatter everywhere in Kaduna state.
Igbos own the North and South.
Please tell me one plaza owned by a Northerner in the East.

You know this people are funny with timid comparison.
Reasons. ..
1. Igbos naturally don't stay at home. Even in PH here Igbos make majority of the striving business paying heavy taxes to govt
2. National income like l learnt is not measured by what is produced in geographical area but also what citizen of the state living within and outside the area of concern produced at a given period of time.
3.Before you compare South East to a Kaduna/ Kana lets see the data of the owners of the businesses that gave the state the indices.
4. Talk of finest houses in even rural area then you will know lgbos man got the cash.

Aku ruo uno philosophy is a trending phrase in contemporary lgboland. With Nnewi taking modern lead. Let all lgbos think in that direction biko. lnvest at home, build at home.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by chiemmanuel(m): 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
Apart from Lagos, there is no city in Nigeria that have more high riser than onitsha, whenever i visit Onitsha, my pride doubles as an igbo man,
This is a region that was levelled years back
In the issue of commercial life, the ooni of ife praised the igbos so much I thought hewas an igbo man
https://www.facebook.com/WeAreIgbos/videos/451876952222111/

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by mgbadadike: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
They're opening threads about Igbos on nairaland just generate traffic to the site.

They know that any topics that links Igbos and Yorubas will generate a lot of traffic.

Stop wasting your time replying them.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Danishguy(m): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

I am not Yoruba
Actually you are...

Learn better next time.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by chiemmanuel(m): 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2020
After a fulani man told me, that any country region or community they migrate to, and don't find an Igbo man,they vacate before night falls.that was when i knew there is more to the Igbo race.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by chiemmanuel(m): 3:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
Simplyleo:
Is this a debateable matter?

When the IGR of either Kano or Kaduna is more than that of the entire SE? angry

IGR is one of major indices of development.
Pls there is difference btw economy growth and development and pls States your indexes for measurement
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by IDeyNL: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

I am not Yoruba

It is not today Afonja deny themselves. If I were you too, I would deny I'm an Afonja

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Danishguy(m): 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Bros, it is only in the north central that Igbos dominate business. stop deceiving yourself
Don't know about other northern zones, but you are lying if you're confining Igbos dominance to only the North Central

I lived in the Northern East corner of the north, and have explored more than 4 states. Hands down its a winner carry it all, and Igbos got no contenders.

I don't like bragging, but if the Igbos were to leave, it'd create a large void, so huge the north will never recover from.

Now I stay in Uyo, and like every where I go, the same pattern kept repeating itself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2020
Because you've ever been to Kano?
Charleys:

I'm not talking about online rants, you should be bold to tell me you've gone there before making comparisons.

Let me tell you the truth. It's only few places in Kano that is developed.

The real truth is we can't compare. I would have expected you to compare north west to south east... It would have been fair
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
manasuk:
Because you've ever been to Kano?

Did you mean ever or never?
Because you don't know Kano than me.

Do you know that most people who are from Kano haven't gone to places that outsiders like have gone?

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
Majority?Can you mention one in Kano?
NwaliE01:
Majority of those houses in the North are owned by the Igbos.
Eg Fina white of Kaduna. Check his Hotel in station round about next to evangel book shop Plaza owned by an Igbo man. His Plazas and hotels scatter everywhere in Kaduna state.
Igbos own the North and South.
Please tell me one plaza owned by a Northerner in the East.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by jom28gy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
how, because they stoled their resources to develop the north
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kano
NwaliE01:
o
Mention any Northern state, and I will open your eyes.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Danishguy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

The same way people compere India with western countries, because although some western countries have higher percentage of educated individuals than india, India is still scientifically advanced than some of them
Please shut up your mouth and don't even bring India to this.

Maybe you mean Nepal! From most I've seen, the average northerner go to government owned schools, and they don't offer the best in education.

Nothing scientific about the north, nothing particularly special

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by splendour7(m): 3:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
All these afonjaz always trying to measure dick with the igbos,since you have already concluded in your mind that the whole of south east are poor,illiterates,and under developed why still trying to compare them with your european osun and ogun and your UAE of kano and kaduna? i thought the comparism should be between osun,ogun with kano and kaduna? why still bringing the under developed south east into your comparism??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by NwaliE01: 3:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
manasuk:
Majority?Can you mention one in Kano?
Diamond bank.
1. Pascal Dozie

Mr. Pascal has UK economic education and runs his business in different spheres. Mr. Dozie is a co-founder, partner, and non-executive partner of Africa Capital Alliance and worked as CEO 1991-2016. Mr. Pascal Dozie is also the founder of Diamond Bank Plc.

Another state please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Rivers? I can only agree with abuja.
TUANKU:
Apart from Lagos, Abuja and maybe Rivers, no other state in Nigeria is more developed than Kano but most ignorant tools from the south who barely travel will think otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Danishguy(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2020
spendoon:

So you mean the igbos are now ahead of the west in education ? I can't take you serious anymore
Actually it's a fact! You were resting on your laurels and the spare part selling tribe made almost remarkable leap.

Or maybe you weren't the best after all, it could be NEWS became so ubiquitous, that just about anyone can make their findings anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Ritchiee: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:

Ibadans development starts from challenge and ends at Oluyole Estate. Apart from that nothing else I won't add Round about or ogunpa.
Those places are everywhere in other states.

America's development starts from White house and stops at New York.Talk is cheap.
Ibadan has more infrastructures than SE.
Ibadan has better Road Network than the entire Igboland.

If you are even half as sure as you want me to believe,you would post a few statistics or pictures but you don't have anything except running away from facts with cheap talk.

THIS IS JUST ONE BUILDING IN IBADAN WHICH THE ENTIRE IGBOLAND DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO.IBADAN HAS MANY OF THIS O.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by TUANKU(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
manasuk:
Rivers? I can only agree with abuja.
That's why i said "maybe". Sincerely i think only Lagos and Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
manasuk:
You mean you know kano more than me? You must be stupid.

Where and where do you know let's start from there. See this man.

Let's start from nguru road close to that boutique or where do you want us to start?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by TUANKU(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Danishguy:
Please shut up your mouth and don't even bring India to this.

Maybe you mean Nepal! From most I've seen, the average northerner go to government owned schools, and they don't offer the best in education.

Nothing scientific about the north, nothing particularly special
You're dangerously ignorant.
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Ritchiee: 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2020
LadyExcellency:

Tell me any of those States that was bomb to oblivion 50 years ago in a civil war?

When in comparison use index and mean and not total population.

We don't compare between Isreal and Egypt in terms of development. Israel is a developed world, Egypt is not but too populous

lol
What did you have that were bombed? grin

You literally had thatched roofed huts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:

Let's start from nguru road
do you kwow dandago?
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:

Let's start from nguru road close to that boutique or where do you want us to start?
do you know dandago
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Charleys: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
manasuk:
do you kwow dandago?

grin grin you win
No wahala
Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by Danishguy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2020
TUANKU:

You're dangerously ignorant.
It's bliss since you're terribly brain dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast by manasuk(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Charleys:

grin grin you win
No wahala
gidan sarki? Emirs palace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG To Relocate College Of Forestry Mechanisation, Afaka / What Is The Dividend Of Democracy / Amina Mohammed Meets With Uhuru Kenyatta - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.