Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (65772 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by madjune(m): 5:31am On Feb 18, 2020
When the devil wants to kill a man of destiny, he gives him a bad wife.

Your girl insults you and also, insults your parents?

And you're pondering whether to leave her or stay with her?

Better take your born or unborn child and flee.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by frozen70(f): 6:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
2 she insults my parents at every small argument
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

All insults are welcomed. Please I am in die need of advise thank you.

You are already in a horrible relationship with a trouble maker

If she wants to keep the pregnancy or not should be her choice because, she us just mad

Leave her to decide what to do with the pregnancy

Stop giving her attention

It's time you take charge, you can't fall in love with a woman like that, what's the point

You are not providing yet and she is like this, what makes you think you can change her

Do you like bad situations

She is not a wife material but if her madness is driving you crazy to keep falling for her love, it's your life you can go ahead

But you will likely be a ghost one day

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by cookingsoul(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2020
my friend pack ur bags nd reloccate to china wnere coronavirus dey if u like ur life
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by miniziter(m): 6:19am On Feb 18, 2020
LawLord247:
Run for your life. She is neither good for dating nor marriage. A lot of husbands are now deceased because they didn't act on signs similar to yours.

For the last time, bail out fast!

Anyways, the benefits of having your business registered are quite many. For CAC Company or Business Name registration, Foundation, Schools, Church, NGO, Trademark, TIN, SCUML, NAFDAC number etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. Ng
What are the advantages of registering your company?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by saxoholic1(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2020
U even get mind to tell us abi
If u like don't run for ur life...just stay there and be shouting I love u until she gives u rat poison or even pity u to stab you to coma..... God punish your love there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by cutieme(m): 6:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Alright this is it,, we were having a discussion on how to break the news to her parents on the pregnancy cos we both have plans of keeping the pregnancy,her phone was with me, and during the discussion she got angry when i said if she cant bear the shame and pass through all dis when the baby bump hasnt show,,please how will she cope when we start facing tough tough issues later on and i immediately said and if she cant cope with it we cn go for abortion then and all this nags and insults will stop

Then she got angry immediately stood up and told me to give her back her phone i refused saying we need to really discuss this and she shouldn't be getting angered at everything and we shouldnt run away from this discussion as she has always been trying not to discuss the pregnancy thing

Before you know it she started shouting give me my phone and i refused infact she shouts was just too much but i refused cos i was having an important discussion with her and shes trying to walk away

Haba who does that
Man ,i think you were too soft with the girl hence she has no iota of respect for you but it's not late yet,a broken relationship is better than a broken marriage,now that you have seen the signs before committing yourself into marrying her,it would be better you call it quit, face your life squarely,concentrate on getting a better means of livelihood and how to take care of the kid when it arrives then,when you are fully ready to settle down,look for a cool headed lady...marriage is much more than marrying a pretty-faced-lady 'cause who you marry today would either make or mar you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by LordGuru1: 6:57am On Feb 18, 2020
BackToLife:
We see you clearly, don't think everybody is already spiritually blind. YAHWEH is still very much on the highest Throne, and we HIS own are still here!
You are an agents of Satan. Yes, you are satanic and you can never deny that. You know that we that know you, know you. This your well concocted story has one singular Evil Agenda: to entrap Souls here, to make people's conscience to clash with the CREATOR of Humanity. Haven presented enough "justifiable" reason for them to say kill the unborn baby! Turning many to murderers is your major assignment for this article. We know you are doing the soul-ensnaring works of your father Satan and we know your other members here. Don't worry, we shall all give account of how we spent this short life to the CREATOR of All. On NL, so much subconscious Satanic mind-programming going on. I pity gullible Christians that get ensnared by these agents of darkeness' traps.
This is the truth. Thanks for opening our eyes to it.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by eguarojeona: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Shibaraba:
I'm done with people who come online to ask questions they know the answer to already.

My question is, how una Preeq dey strong when una broke. When I'm broke Ogbeni my Preeq no dey get life. My Preeq has the same feeling with shibaraba. I'm suspecting it has a brain sef. Once my account balance is pink if you like open the punna to my face, make your Yansh be like buffalo own, make your breasts be like oganigwe own, e no go strong.

But make account green. E dey strong even for sleep
use condom chief
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Dearlord(m): 7:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Ogediluv:
A lot of people see signs why dating, but d choose to ignore it and move on to marriage all in d name of idiomatic love. Na dem go still post for social media how der wife stab them. Marry better girls like us, una no go gree. Na d one wey go kill una, una dey run go meet. Mtcheeeewwwww

grin grin Babe, you funny
How we go take know the better girl Nne?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by drmuri(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

Sincere advice for you bro.
God has shown you the lady is not for you.
If you sturbongly go ahead and marry her, any calamity Tha T befalls you, you are the cause.
Take your child when she delivers and run for dear life
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by CheedyJ(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

I hope this isn't Tracy or merit my ex that almost killed me due to anger issues...
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by emmancecute(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2020
All the signs stare at you, you better move on except you want to be regarded as my fellow widower. As regards the child, take him/her in with your parents when she delivers
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Dextre(m): 8:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Shibaraba:
I'm done with people who come online to ask questions they know the answer to already.

My question is, how una Preeq dey strong when una broke. When I'm broke Ogbeni my Preeq no dey get life. My Preeq has the same feeling with shibaraba. I'm suspecting it has a brain sef. Once my account balance is pink if you like open the punna to my face, make your Yansh be like buffalo own, make your breasts be like oganigwe own, e no go strong.

How this one take concern us?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by lucky4west: 8:32am On Feb 18, 2020
bro abi make i call you bra its like u like to be stabbed to death while sleeping huh? that girl has no manners and not a wife material, a lady who is not married to u yet but insult your parents and beat up bro she is the one to kill u if u do not run, if she like make she keep the baby or otherwise, maybe after delivery she go get sense or even kill the baby in anger...let her go now that you can....but if u are weakling which i percieved u are continue to suffer
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by SpaceAngel: 8:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Avoid this kind of marriage so as to avoid a lifetime of sorrow. If two of you are hot tempered it even makes it worse.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by lucky4west: 8:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:

I saw it ooo.
But people are always like she will change infact her mum likes me alot and she has even been d driving factor to me believing she will change
...she wont change and the mum knows it, the mum just want to encourage u to help her manage a bad rubbish, weakling better run now, na academic excellence and beauty without brains the shack u..de there untill they stab u..
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by lucky4west: 8:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Bros the cd burst she use postinol eno work

Though we do raw sometimes with withdrawal sha..

Well i got a small job for her she's managing as a student pending when she goes for nysc this October
...that child is a child of destiny do not abort that child, but after delivery leave the mother alone for ur safety
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by MeeLan: 8:46am On Feb 18, 2020
All those girls wey their mama nor fit live with their papa, always run from them.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nnewison: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Ardar:
Oga you've not told us what you did to that girl, nobody will just start screaming at you without been provoked. She's probably frustrated with the burden of school plus the pregnancy hormones.

We need to hear from the girl too.

Well said.i thought of it .she is going through a lot and i.believe this is a phase,it will clear soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Mizdazzle(f): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2020
This ended my relationship of three years. He is getting married in May. Dude.. i was a toxic gf to him. i was always insulting him. i yelled at him in public cus i couldnt stand his "dullness" . i slapped him thrice cus i got angry that he was too dull to calm me whenever i got angry. insulted his parents and always talking down about where he came from.told him always that he couldn't give me the life i deserved. that he didnt worth me. whatever he does got me upset.

Im sure it took him lots of advice and determination to
end the relationship. (Big Kudos to Him cus mehn... that guy took shits) this guy was too nice to me. But why did i give him hate and anger in return? i didnt love him! We were not compatible. there was no understanding.. so we were always clashing!

i got so angry he moved on and is getting married to a girl he dated through phone and video calls for 6-8months after our break up. why was i angry? He escaped! i felt empty.. the love he was feeding my soul with was gone. But im better now cus i have given myself self therapy.. listened to different advice.

i was scared to give him my heart. cus i have experienced what heart break is all about. i guarded it with all seriousness..He didn't help matters either.. He didnt understand me and He didnt satisfy me..EVER! so all those triggered the anger, hate, regret, non-challant attitudes..so the rosy relationship turned sour in a couple of months..and we have been off and on for 2years plus. till Guy man wake up realise say NEVER...

we spoke some days back.. and he just kept asking me "WHY?" .. said he still loves me but he knows marriage wont work out cus we both wouldn't want to turn our marital home to WWE. i just laughed and wished him well.
Everyone wants peace and happiness in their marital home. i also knew i couldn't marry the guy cause he will always get me angry with the way he talks and reasons.. and when im angry.. he doesn't know how to calm me down! so it CANT work.

Guy.. your girlfriend isn't happy about something in the relationship which is bringing out the worst in her. Let her go and be with someone who will mould her into a better person and bring out the best in her! its gonna be war..she wouldnt want to accept rejection, she is going to be angry.. but its for the best and she will get to understand later on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Maobichek: 9:24am On Feb 18, 2020
Olalan:
You knew about her toxic personality yet you went ahead to get her pregnant, for two years you tolerated shit all in the name of love or probably her beauty boosted your ego among friends.
Do well to inform her family about her toxic behaviour and maybe take her to see a psychologist
There is no issue here, since the girl is not comfortable with the pregnancy and he is contemplating the whole relationship; both of them should sit down and talk about how they will go their separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by solonubinho(m): 9:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Oga, abort that pregnancy and Geddifok out of that relationshit!......thats if she doesn't acknowledge her evil ways and change.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by kenochi16: 9:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Those of you advicing the guy to leave the relationship/lady and look for someone else how are you sure the girl next door will be perfect and again if you leave the nagging woman who would inherit her. So some are meant to get what you think you can never condone. Different stroke for different folks. We all have demons we battle in our various relationships and affairs .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by solonubinho(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2020
Ardar:
Oga you've not told us what you did to that girl, nobody will just start screaming at you without been provoked. She's probably frustrated with the burden of school plus the pregnancy hormones.

We need to hear from the girl too.

Then when she stabs him to death, we will still be asking "what he did ba?" Oponu. Violence is not justifiable no matter what.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by solonubinho(m): 9:54am On Feb 18, 2020
kenochi16:
Those of you advicing the guy to leave the relationship/lady and look for someone else how are you sure the girl next door will be perfect and again if you leave the nagging woman who would inherit her. So some are meant to get what you think you can never condone. Different stroke for different folks. We all have demons we battle in our various relationships and affairs .

Wait..how do you people even reason sef...smh...*spits*I have no words for you.
OP use your brain and do the needful..I repeat..use your brain.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by olajigaolamide: 9:54am On Feb 18, 2020
Wait until she gives birth and then part ways with her. But you must be responsible and participate in the Child welfare and up bringing.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by showafrica(m): 10:16am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

Stabbing loading... You better go find work. Na only money fit keep this type of woman humble.

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by showafrica(m): 10:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Shibaraba:

I tell you bro, you spoke my mind. No money no fck
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Emmanuelcann: 10:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Sex - pregnancy - marriage =wrong sequence.
You put the cart before the horse.
Marriage is a lifetime commitment, you don't rush into it because of unplanned pregnancy.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Trample: 10:26am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by johnad3(m): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Dont mind them na so dem deh do during pregnancy as if na we be god weh designed them that way, but the slap? thats not fair
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Femioghay: 10:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

My dear brother, this is no love but lust, run for ur life as life GATS no duplicate

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Angry Lady Beats & Drags Boyfriend Away For Dancing With Another Lady / Married Man Sent Lady Picture Of His Manhood And Was Embarrassed By The Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.