Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents (66691 Views)

Girlfriend slapped me / Was I Wrong To Do This, After My Girlfriend Slapped My Mother? / My Parents Slapped Me For Dating A Crippled Man - Wife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by galadima77(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
MCarry her burden if you so wish but please don't open another thread here when you do.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by rolams(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
2 she insults my parents at every small argument
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

All insults are welcomed. Please I am in die need of advise thank you.

You have failed to use your head right from the beginning. You are still failing right now. You may still fail at the end. Just because the lady is pretty. Hmmmm!

Learn to use your head!

Remember, the stone you managed to wave killed someone in South Africa not long ago. I pray none of you get killed by the other in future.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by chccho(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Brother i get u,, e dey happen atimes.. But am in d poo already.. I shouldn't run away from my problems i should face it squarely

Mr Man, u will and u better run from this problem while u can. The problem I sense with u is that u are still being emotional and immature with your reasoning.

U have 2options;

1. Path with her and take full responsibility of the baby's upkeep

2. Abort the pregnancy and still pathways

Any other thing asides these 2mentioned above means

1: u will live in regret and an unfulfilled life

2. U might not even live to regret or tell the story of the miserable life

U BETTER WAKE UP

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Omar09(m): 9:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will make this as short as possible and please don't mind my punctuation as I am typing this in a rush

I am a graduate, though unemployed but doing one or two menial jobs to keep mind and soul together

I have this girlfriend I have been dating for almost two years now. We both love each other but the issue at hand is she's a stubborn, anger driven person that insults my parents. In fact hit me sometimes and says all manner of words at me.

Of recent, I found out she's pregnant this February. Now the issue is she's a finalist in the University as she will be serving this year October, but we had plans of not doing abortion but she's so ashamed of everything and just irrational and saying all manners like what people will say this and that, and I have told her I will stay by her through everything. I informed my mum and my immediate siblings about the pregnancy, they were angry but they were like it's fine sha since she's loved in the family

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me.
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child.
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me

I don't know if I read right. I mean am I supposed to see "wife" and I am seeing "girlfriend"? Even wives that are this crude and stupid are not hard to get rid off.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by junique629(f): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
You got her pissed off ,yet you want her calm?
Guys who say their girls are violent are usually the ones who really get on the nerves of these ladies .

You jobless and penniless, isn't that reason enough to get her furious by default, then the hormonal imbalance plus you annoying her.

Please don't be stupid,stay with that girl and see how sweet she become when you get your acts together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Funkybabee(f): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
I'm very sure it's because of her beauty that's making u to stay in that abusive courtship till now..

Enjoy ur beauty and love love wife, bro no solutions because she might kill you if you dump her now unless u arrest her and let police ask her to sign ur safety warrants

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by dasparrow: 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Brother i get u,, e dey happen atimes.. But am in d poo already.. I shouldn't run away from my problems i should face it squarely

Have you never heard of abstinence or at least condom? All this irresponsible Nigerian bred men who are slaves to their genitals and lack self control. I have no advice for you. As you have made your bed, so will you lie in it. "There is a way that seems right to man but the end is destruction." Proverbs 14:12

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by dannex4adx(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

Are you sure the pregnancy is yours?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

Are you sure she's not a feminist?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

Bros.. Dey endure..

She fit murder you..

After she gives birth.. Involve police and her parents.. Let her go

Just read the story.. She's not ready for pregnancy.. She doesn't care about what you think. She'll probably abort it..

Just keep your cool and stay away from arguing with her
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by NiCurious: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is that you have been dating someone you find difficult, and have failed to use birth control to prevent escalating the situation to what you find yourself in today.
1 She's very stubborn You didn't know this already since the past two years?
2 she insults my parents at every small argument yet still you date her
3 she's anger driven, yes am anger driven to an extent also but I have never used my anger to do stupid things like hitting her before compare to many times she has Slapped, locked my shirt and punched me. yet still you date her
4 we had an issue last night and it was in public and she was just shouting at me, passers by and onlookers were just amused that why would a lady be like this that she now had to take a big stone and throw at me, though I dodged the stone all because i was gearing her to let's leave the public scene and go home this is not looking good for the peace of your relationship, even if you control your own anger for the rest of your life
5 A baby is on the line cos she's pregnant and even if you will advise me to leave the relationship as it's toxic, what about the unborn child. You were not thinking about the unborn child when you were having sex without protection in this toxic relationship. Now you are...
6 I am currently unemployed and in fact am still at home not yet balanced up well enough, but she has used nags to kill me, saying all manners at me You were unemployed and at home before you had unprotected sex. You had unprotected sex. Now your girlfriend is pregnant. You are still unemployed and at home. What were your original plans for supporting the baby, when you decided to have unprotected sex?

If I have to spell it out for you, you are not responsible to live your own life with sense, let alone support an (abusive) girlfriend, let alone cater for a child. The direction you are heading is into a total trainwreck for all involved. Stop the train before it gets that far. I am not a big fan of abortion, but I would suggest finding the money to pay for one, part ways with your abusive girlfriend, and keep out of relationships until you really understand what you've been doing in this one for the last two years, why you've been doing it, and learning not to do it again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by ZooOga: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
how in the holy hell do all these spineless simps always get featured on the fp of this prestigious website? grin
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Greystone: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Shibaraba:
I'm done with people who come online to ask questions they know the answer to already.

My question is, how una Preeq dey strong when una broke.

When I'm broke Ogbeni my Preeq no dey get life. My Preeq has the same feeling with shibaraba. I'm suspecting it has a brain sef. Once my account balance is pink if you like open the punna to my face, make your Yansh be like buffalo own, make your breasts be like oganigwe own, e no go strong.

But make account green. E dey strong even for sleep

grin
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by smiliyB(f): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
duchaB:

Yes.. I think it will be good for him not to abandon her at such a time. But he must also look out for the preservation of his own life. Remember she does stupid things when angry..
Let her not use uncontrollable anger to kill him..
Yeah, you're right tho...Lol
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
TradeCorner:

You're not wrong about your comment about the saggitarian. You're spot on. I love Jen for friendships though. I hope you also consider that astrological compatibility doesn't necessarily mean personal compatibility though?

If you need spare hands for your gigs, reply my PM

Yeah, compatibility depends on lots of factors aside astrology.

About the gigs, I'll let you know if there is an opening.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by bezimo(m): 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Get set to be stabbed for sure if you don't break up with her..many psycho girls out there dont be unfortunate.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by FuckAllTheMODs: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Thanks alot

Yes u are right shes preety and intelligent a 4pointer cgpa in school even at that

I have informed her family about this though
Her mum has always been d one advising me on how to treat her when shes angry that she knows her too

i shield some of her insults of my parents from my family so they won't hate her

Wetin 4pointer come mean?

Wetin be 4point nowadays, you know how many of then dey street including first class.

See education doesn't guarantee a good behavior, there are educated illiterate and uneducated literate.

You know her better and should be able to decide what to do, you're a man and don't be indecisive.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by golddare: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Now the issue is
1 She's very stubborn

Dont be angry likewise cos am writing in a hurry too.
1. Get up, go out and hustle, you will soon be a father but dont do crime.

2. Thats a pregnant woman's mood for you.

3. How much was condom the last time I checked?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by NiCurious: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

I saw it ooo.
But people are always like she will change infact her mum likes me alot and she has even been d driving factor to me believing she will change

Her mum is trying to find someone who will believe that, so she can get her daughter married off and not have her living at home, with all her anger issues clouding the parents' house. Don't be that mumu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Greystone: 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
IAmStrange:

And again, the fact that a girl loves you doesn't mean she's the right woman for marriage

This painful realization is what made me end my last relationship. undecided
Such a beautiful lady, but I never had peace of mind. Always nagging, always complaining, always attacking me.
I asked myself if I could endure this for the rest of my life.
The answer was simple. No.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by TradeCorner: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nooil:

Yeah, compatibility depends on lots of factors aside astrology.

About the gigs, I'll let you know if there is an opening.

wink
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by BennyDon: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
She needs more training, aswear. No sane girl would hit her man for whatever reason.

BTW: When will the FG pay NPower volunteers' January stipend?

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Ouchbabe(f): 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
I guess you guys have been together for 2years. Now that she is pregnant you suddenly realised all these rubbish you wrote up there. Mr man fear God naa. She will not abort the baby (it's a sin) and you must marry her (I'm sure you have been telling her she is your last bustop)

2 Likes

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by maasoap(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kylekent59:
I once advised people to stay away from GF. They are distraction, and they wouldn't let a man focus.

Now you cannot focus. If only you had listened to my advice, you would be huzzling now and saving your wealth, then when you see a lovely damsel with good manners, you go for her immediately.

You just have to carry your cross and be a man.

Don't hit her out of anger. I just love your idea on keeping the baby and staying calm when she acts so stupid and displays obnoxious characters.

At a time, she would change, remember she is pregnant.
Many more to come also especially at night.

Don't be surprised if she asks you to roast yam for her maybe at 2 a.m, it just shows your responsibility as a man just started.

How about when she had not gotten pregnant?
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Tinyemeka(m): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dpharisee:
I was in a similar situation, though gainfully employed and as a gentleman I decided to get married to her.
I thought that marriage would help to change her but for the past several years I have not had peace of mind in the marriage. My family members hardly visit my house, she insults everyone and ready to fight me at anytime, nags me to hell.
I had to resort to a side chic who treats me like a king but I can't marry her, my attempt at seeking divorce brought about the intervention of my religious leaders to whom she promised to change but it didn't last long. The kids are growing and all I did was just to learn to ignore her antics, with hindsight, I would have had the baby (abortion is a NO for me) and damn whatever anyone would say and provide enough money for the baby's upkeep and we continue to nurture the baby as single parents.

Young man, you are on your way to experience the hell I have had to live with since I took the decision to marry my wife, but though I keep praying and hoping that she will change and become the kind of woman I sought undecided

The Lord is your strength.

I feel your pain bro.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by SURElee(f): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Did you know you are unemployed, still at home when you banged her without protection till she got pregnant? To be alive, end that relationship, you can care for your child alive not when she would have smashed a block of cement on your head in future.

You people will go and use your hand to do yourselves and be coming for advice, advice that shouldn't be if you used your head well in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by maasoap(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
junique629:
You got her pissed off ,yet you want her calm?
Guys who say their girls are violent are usually the ones who really get on the nerves of these ladies.

You see them association by gender! You knew the girl he was talking about and temperament? You know whether she has always been like that or not? Your brain just told you to side with the one who is not here defend herself, I get it. But the problem is that you didn't know anything about her.

You jobless and penniless, isn't that reason enough to get her furious by default, then the hormonal imbalance plus you annoying her.

When she was opening her own legs for him without condom, I guess she didn't know that he was jobless.

Please don't be stupid,stay with that girl and see how sweet she become when you get your acts together.

Yeah, he should stay until she stabs him to death one day or one night when her insanity reaches the peak.
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by ruffkenny: 9:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
u deserve someone who will love u respect you and treat you right just the way you deserve
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Splendor27: 10:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Diligentnigga:

Bro am just fedup,, her mum has even apologized her on her behalf and warned her to stop insulting my parents

Her mum complained several times about that she knows an coping and going through alot that i should be a man and be calm and understand her
I don't normally comment,but I wil have to tell u to never ever marry dat girl,,there is worst in the future if u don't depart ursef but make sure u nurse the pregnancy and try to be like tortoise not to give her excuse to anger,,but never marry such....a woman disfigured my friend wit acid last july,not all marriage clash incident can reach social media....value ur life when you can
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by FreebiesGRAM: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
What about her dad? undecided

Your answer may give you a hint....
Re: My Pregnant, Stubborn Girlfriend Slapped Me, Insults My Parents by Kaymaxine(m): 10:09pm On Feb 17, 2020
That's the repercussion of doing the right thing at the wrong time!!!
BTW,how sure are you it's yours

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned!!! A True Story. / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) / My Girlfriend Dumped Me. Now It's Working For My Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.