Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (8363 Views)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 / Nominte Your Most Ignored Posters For 2010[continued] / Efemena_XY Emerges Jokes Section Best Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2010
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dISZZluDEAk[/flash]
LMFAO this thread is so funny, you can not hate sagamite, he is a joker grin grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by belamour(m): 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
@OP,  The reason one writes isn't the fact he wants to say something. He writes because he has something to say and the greatest gift is a passion for reading. It is cheap, it consoles, it distracts, it excites, it gives you knowledge of the world and experience of a wide kind. It is a moral illumination.,  WORD ON DA SCREEN Yet u guyz wan cause NL Commotion.  I better get myself a cup of water, BRB
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2010
Rotflmao!

What am I reading? Omo-to-dun is crying and babbling because he was nominated? Even the clods I was expecting to run here like mad dogs and snivel like a 2-month-old tot haven't been here yet. My friend maintain the class I assume you have.
I swear, it must really hurt sha.  grin grin grin grin

**BTW, so wa pa? I still got nu'n' for ya buh loff**  grin  grin kiss kiss grin cry
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by 190: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2010
i have no issues with anyone
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Cosmass(f): 7:01pm On Dec 18, 2010
mr cork or whatever his name is. What the heck is "no offeinse"? And to top it all, others encourage him and laugh with him. This is so annoying!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 18, 2010
Cosmass:

mr cork or whatever his name is. What the heck is "no offeinse"? And to top it all, others encourage him and laugh with him. This is so annoying!

Why so serious?
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2010
lmao@ Cosmass! He's HILARIOUS! (at least to me undecided)
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by honeric01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
Lol, now we all can see why these people are on the list of alot of posters on this thread, they just can't hide their spot, LEOPARDS lol,

their signature goes with them wherever they go.

And for that omo-to-dun, try not to get personal so you don't get to beg for 2 years before your ID is released cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 10:59pm On Dec 18, 2010
@ Sag,
grin grin kiss kiss kiss The next time you make me laugh this hard again, I promise to spank you real hard. cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by bkbabe97y(m): 12:06am On Dec 19, 2010
The 3 nuttiest Ive encountered on here:

Cap 28: His posts never make sense. Before u know it ( u could be talking about why kids from broken homes do badly in school) the next thing Cap28 is doing is blaming the White man, Slave masters, Gringo everyone. Then he starts insulting African Americans. . . . . never makes any sense, but sure sounds hella crazy!

Igbobuigbo: "Everyone hates the Ibos, especially Yorubas!"

Onlytruth: "Everyone hates the Ibos, especially Yorubas! . . . . . oh, and if not for Awo, every Ibo would be a billionaire by now!!!"
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 19, 2010
honeric01:

Lol, now we all can see why these people are on the list of alot of posters on this thread, they just can't hide their spot, LEOPARDS lol,

their signature goes with them wherever they go.

And for that omo-to-dun, try not to get personal so you don't get to beg for 2 years before your ID is released cool

Now that's where you and I are different. Why do I have to beg when I can create another one? For the most part, naira land is an anonymous website because people can represent(or even misrepresent) themselves. The picture on your profile does not say anything about you since anyone can put that same picture on his or her profile. And that is why I only add people I know, in the real world, on my Facebook. Bro, naira land is a place to unwind---at least, for me---it is not reality.

@Missy ★ B
I am just having fun at the expense of cúnts like you. grin

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 19, 2010
^^^ Take a chill pill fella . . . if this plae really means nothing to you, what are yourself worked up for then

So people don't like you? Big deal?

You really need to learn to deal with your issues man . . . you are beginning to sound like a raving lunatic! (no offfience) cool cool cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 19, 2010
^
Take a chill pill? Seriously, some folks still say that in 2010? Animanu. It is obvious that I am bothering you; if not, you'd simply shut your ugly trap and move on to some other thread. I expect nothing less from a LovePeddler, sorry I meant a cúnt, or, perhaps, both. Don't let me disturb you; you have cocks to suck. Atta girl! grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 2:15am On Dec 19, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@Missy ★ B
I am just having fun at the expense of cúnts like you. grin
[/font][/size]
I'm delighted to be of great help to an angry and a loathsome kid whose utmost hankering is to be loved by all.  cool But come o, for why na? You killed a lion or arrested OBL that everyone should like you? undecided C'mon Darling, grow up, learn that NO ONE IS UNDER OBLIGATION TO LIKE YOU, and get the flying Fhock over being disliked.  cool
Jeeez! Just when you begin to think they have at least, a jot of commonsense and poise. Shioooor!  tongue
Anyways, It's not my intention to go down this lane with you. I have someone else in mind already but nevertheless, I can always use you to dillydally. wink

PS: You know I still loff you sha.  grin grin Ewè!  kiss kiss

omo_to_dun:

^
Take a chill pill? Seriously, some folks still say that in 2010? Animanu. It is obvious that I am bothering you; if not, you'd simply shut your ugly trap and move on to some other thread. I expect nothing less from a LovePeddler, sorry I meant a cúnt, or, perhaps, both. Don't let me disturb you; you have cocks to suck. Atta girl! grin

omo_to_dun:

Now that's where you and I are different. Why do I have to beg when I can create another one? For the most part, naira land is an anonymous website because people can represent(or even misrepresent) themselves. The picture on your profile does not say anything about you since anyone can put that same picture on his or her profile. And that is why I only add people I know, in the real world, on my Facebook. Bro, naira land is a place to unwind---at least, for me---it is not reality.

Poor kid! See him faltering! Lmao  grin cry grin cry
BTW, stop using the 'Grin' emoticon, You can't fool us. We all know you're hurt . . .VERY hurt. grin  grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 19, 2010
^
You have spoken like a stereotypical dumb woman. Only an idiọt would go online seeking love from faceless people, or trying to get their approval in any way whatsoever. I don't need people to like me. What is the fun in that? If I want people to like me, all I have to do is create another profile and present myself in a manner that you fools will like. Reserve your love for your customers and concentrate on sucking their cocks with everything that you have; now that is something you can succeed at. Animanu.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by 190: 2:28am On Dec 19, 2010
MY GOD

CAN SOMEONE BE THIS MEAN undecided undecided
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 2:30am On Dec 19, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Poor kid! See him faltering! Lmao  grin cry grin cry
BTW, stop using the 'Grin' emoticon, You can't fool us. We all know you're hurt . . .VERY hurt. grin  grin

Nice try cúnt. Speaking of hurt, you should know a lot about that, what with your 'heartwarming' experiences in 24-7 cock sucking business. It is natural to want to identify with that experience in other people, however, normal people do not have an elastic mouth nor do they have an arm with more muscles than the other.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 2:36am On Dec 19, 2010
190:

MY GOD

CAN SOMEONE BE THIS MEAN  undecided undecided

I thought this idiọt said he would not reply in any thread that I am in. You just cannot resist, can you? Like I told your other dumb friend, tie a rope around your neck and excuse yourself from this world. Monkey!
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by MissyB3(f): 2:54am On Dec 19, 2010
omo_to_dun:

^
You have spoken like a stereotypical dumb woman. Only an idiọt would go online seeking love from faceless people, or trying to get their approval in any way whatsoever. I don't need people to like me. What is the fun in that? If I want people to like me, all I have to do is create another profile and present myself in a manner that you fools will like. Reserve your love for your customers and concentrate on sucking their cocks with everything that you have; now that is something you can succeed at. Animanu.

grin grin Seriously, you do not care about being liked or disliked, and you've been bitching all day like a madwoman having birth pangs? One wonders what you'D do, if you took this issue seriously. Anuohia.  grin grin kiss
BTW, I can see I'm making progress.  . . . You've stopped feigning grins.  grin grin
Now, call me a C****. I like how you say/write it. wink wink

I still loff you, sweerie. kiss kiss grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Sagamite(m): 3:37am On Dec 19, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Nice try cúnt. Speaking of hurt, you should know a lot about that, what with your 'heartwarming' experiences in 24-7 cock sucking business. It is natural to want to identify with that experience in other people, however, normal people do not have an elastic mouth nor do they have an arm with more muscles than the other.

WTF, my concubine!  angry

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTm4LSi18ow[/flash]
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 19, 2010
@ Sagamite
You can now come out of the closet. Useless faggọt.

@MissyB
Don't lie: you are enjoying this. Hey ya, you are just looking for someone to shower your love on. By the way, you fools have been a good sport though. But I have to leave, none of you can put up a good fight.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 4:21am On Dec 19, 2010
*Gives Sagamite & Miss B a standing ovation!*

That's right. If he didn't care and yet is b.tching like he is on his period, as you all noted imagine if he "did", he'd kill himself. NL is not important to him yet he not only replies to EVERY LINE written about him, he also just told a moderator in essence "you can ban me, i will be back." He's a mad man! grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Jaideyone(m): 4:24am On Dec 19, 2010
lmao, grin grin the boy is psychotic and anti social. that's why he's so aggressive.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 19, 2010
^^lol his "weed suppliers" must not be available this week grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 19, 2010
@J[b]a.i.d.s[/b]-one
I see that my trick to bring you idiots out really worked. Ja.i.d.s-one, I hope you have gone to seek treatment---you will need it, lest your body falls apart in the coming weeks. Because you are wearing a borrowed suit and surfing the Internet from a cafe, you think that you have arrived? Well, given the circumstances that you are currently dealt, it is not unexpected that your senses will be severely impaired.

@MzDarkCunt
I see that you have crawled out of your hole. Welcome back; I'd rather it be you than that yellow-eyed, disease-ridden idiọt called Ja.i.d.s-one grin. So, I hear your cock-sucking business is slow; hey ya, do not fret, do not panic, and, please, do not worry. Maybe after Yuletide, business will become a-booming again. And why are you so scared of moderators? You can suck a cock all day, but you are afraid of some anonymous idiọt online; an anonymous idiọt who cannot ban you from the site, but can only force you to change your id.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Jaideyone(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2010
lmao grin omo to dun u're delusional. Are u any better than someone with with hiv/aids? No u aint. How would a normal 21st century humal being conclude someone is hiv positive just by seeing a picture of the person? grin it's obvious u're an illiterate. your mum was too busy pleasing her womanliness she couldn't give u any form of education. tell me how's your mum? How many peeping toms has she cured? grin don't blame me for bringing in parental insults but if u're rude enough to call ppl bi*tches and wh*ores and to tell someone u don't know he's hiv positive then i think u deserve to know how big a bi*tch mum is. Blame her for your miseries. grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2010
The guy's talking about 'tricks' . . Lmao! grin grin

@ omo_to_dun

From where I'm standing, the only trick you've got up ur sleeve is how to appear more 5tupid with each sentence you make. Boy you are reaaaaly good at that! cheesy cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 19, 2010
lmfao@ Ujujoan! Exactly!

omo_to_dun:

@MzDarkCunt
I see that you have crawled out of your hole. Welcome back; I'd rather it be you than that yellow-eyed, disease-ridden idiọt called Ja.i.d.s-one grin. So, I hear your cock-sucking business is slow; hey ya, do not fret, do not panic, and, please, do not worry. Maybe after Yuletide, business will become a-booming again. And why are you so scared of moderators? You can suck a cock all day, but you are afraid of some anonymous idiọt online; an anonymous idiọt who cannot ban you from the site, but can only force you to change your id.

Ok, you need to get a blank sheet of paper and list out some decent replies because this "cunt"/ "LovePeddler" joke is as stale and lame as your life tongue. I am afraid of moderators? no MAM, not at all. However as my mother says, "prevention is the best cure", so instead of having to press the "register button" again after having typed bullcrap like a jobless and desperate mad wo[b]man[/b] grin, I'd rather speak my mind using tact. And you want to talk about "trick to bring you idiots out", errm sweetie, we haven't gone anywhere so there is no basis to your weak argument. You are a clown and it breaks your heart that you are so disliked. I would be upset too if in real life I didn't have any fwends but my online haven consists of more people who hate me than the few brain cells left in my head! tongue cry cry I pity you.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 19, 2010
@Ja.i.d.s-one, MzDarkCunt, and Ujuwhore

Like the Yoruba will say, eeti pọsi, elọ pọsi wa(go ad bring reinforcement because your numbers are too small). It seems like I am the only friend you have, so you keep coming back for more. Look at you guys: the yellow-eyed failure, the shapeless ugly cúnt, and the cock-sucking LovePeddler. What a drastic combination of idiọts and hopeless nincompoops.

J[b]a.i.d.s[/b], you can curse my mom all you what, guess what: nothing will happen to her. If you must realize, this is an anonymous forum, your words mean nothing, not even mine, and unlike you guys, I'm just having fun.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 19, 2010
Omo, I see you got your crack delivered quick this morning! grin You are up bright and early! Did they give you an extra baggie for your troubles? I see your reply is not as hostile in nature so I can conclude you took your first hit. grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 by sinistyle(m): 11:04am On Dec 19, 2010
sagamite: Typical Yoruba man; all talk, no substance. He can hardly complete a sentence without using the words 'not-so-smart person', 'm0ron' or 'intelligent'. Does this guy do any thing other than posting links to wikipedia, misusing big words - malapropism and mutilating the laws of grammar?
Here is an example of a life threatening blunder from the self acclaimed 'Mr. Intelligent'
Originally posted by sagamite
It is world cup, not European cup.
Do we complain winners do not pop Ogogoro?
Does Kenya complain winners do not pop cow blood?
Does Arabs complain winners do not brandish swords or fire sub - machine guns in the air
When the heat fire them, dem go drink the fanta.
https://www.nairaland.com/topic-561191.64.html
yet you will find this piece of detritus moving from thread to thread, section to section, professing 'knowledge' when in truth he can hardly spell.
Like every retttard the world over, he has a posse of brainless dummies as loyalists.

My advice: Let me catch you kick 'knowledge' on this forum again, you will regret the day you signed up. F***ing empty barrel

omo to dun: I just noticed this one. He is a social miscreant. He was starved off the needed attention as a child and now would go any length to be noticed. He probably grew up in a home where there are many kids or didn't grow up with his parents. Believe me, I'm a professional psychologist, I diagnose this sort of case every day. He is seriously disturbed. The only thing keeping him alive is the attention he gets on NL.

advice:[/b]if life don tire you, jump inside Lagoon

[b]Ofoka:
or whatever moniker he now goes by. I remember when I just signed up, I started a thread in the music section, only for some loser to post 'don't let ofoka see this thread' what impudence? Like he pays my internet bills. . .  He never makes sense, just a waste of human flesh. I wonder why his mom didn't swallow him on that fateful night.
He also has a band of deranged followers

my advice You can visit my clinic, I wont charge a dime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Man Issued 'query' For 'uncontrollable Flatulence' In The Workplace / A Petition To Seun / Hot White Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.