Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? (61167 Views)

Funny Thing Your Spouse Did While You Were Quarreling That Got You Laughing / What's The Craziest Thing Your Kid Or Baby Relation Has Done? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
makydebbie:

I've always been a fan of long braids tho.
But this particular one, I've noticed with time it shrinks and gets lighter. I can't relate with heat much only when I'm out in the sun tho.
This one I'm carrying on my head na mountain, I don't know who sent me. grin
that's how yous lose front hair and wind up looking like old days Chinese
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by MrNice001(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
I was caught for smoking a paper ( not cigar ) in the bathroom at 8 age when mum needed showering
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by adeniyilamlek(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
I was caught many time but the funniest one is I steal mama money to buy 2 trebor and I kept In my pant as I get home sitting next to my mama one trebor drop from my pant and mama say lekan what is coming from your pant...I can't forget dat bitting

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Monaco2(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Just finished having hot sex with a girl in the living room one evening, cheesy she was putting on her cloths wen mom came back from the market, as she was trying to enter the living room I stopped her at the passage n I was like my friend is dressing immediately she understood n she was like “ you tell me say u no well o see wetin u Dey do” grin den she went back to the kitchen cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by maasoap(m): 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
Awoleesu:

Just wondering why she was there too...
People with dirty minds sha. Brothel is not an island or isolated place to begin with. Roads and/or footpaths must have been around the place, coincidence is what this thread all about.
Secondly, such brothels usually have permanent female residents living there, only men from the outside usually visit the place and not the females from the outside

And, you know... Why that "little secret" still stands?

You can only imagine the kind of beating his dad might have given him!

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Niwdog(m): 10:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Them use sex do you
I was a sex freak while growing up but thank God I am a free man
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by makydebbie(f): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
linearity:

Can you please explain the significance of microwaving bra...or you washed it wanted a quick drying service?

Yea the latter.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by makydebbie(f): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
IDFWU:

And how did you plan to show me the egg fried with microwave

I'll mention you na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Tamkurou: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
happinezz110:
CAUGHT ME KEEPING BALLOON INSIDE MY PANT. I was in pry 3 then helping my mom to hawk local sugar nd omo(6 for #20 @ d rate of #5 per 1). It was December period, dat beautiful day I came back frm sch nd I pick up my Hawking tray as usual b4 a little walk I sold all d #200 naira Sugar&Omo, i ws so happy nd on my way home I saw a woman selling balloon, where I can gamble wit #5, (Remb dat biggest among them) fortunately I won d biggest one nd I thought it was my lucky day despite d way d woman pleaded with me to change it wit another one without paying any dime, I refused not knowing dat my village people mean d business. On getting home my mom was so happy dat I sold d whole guds ( Remb hv already kept d balloon in my pant) nd on getting home I was so carried away nd I open by laps widely when sitting directly in front of my mom, then she notice something reddish in my pant, at 1st, she said she was so scared cos she thought hv been raped or started menstruating, after she summon d courage to ask me in front of my elder bro/sis they were to shocked nd drag me inside, my sis take off my pant nd boommmmm balloon (d biggest of all) Ah! She beat d hell out of me dat day for stealing nd for making her panic b4 she later apologize nd hug me. I was called Virginia for sometime b4 my mom rebuke them.

Eyaaah.. Sorry Virginia grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by fergie001: 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sladotun:
If to say them beat or punish you that time, you go do am again, everything is not cane.
True that...
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Emiron(m): 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
Caught me smoking weed carry me go police station lock me up for cell later dat day she come bail me beat me like mad come later carry me go meet pastor for Deliverance I no fit forget dat day omo d beaten no b for here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by wisdomremz(m): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stevyne:
Looking for where to do IT o. Course: Science Laboratory Technology. Help a brother, invade you have or you wanna employ IT student gimme a mention. Thanks

apply to P&G Ibadan plant.. there internship is opened to slt also..

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Biggers82(m): 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
She caught me fvcking my sweetish girlfriend in our family house

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Victortammy1(m): 12:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Expert17:
Caught me romancing one babe like dat............... i was in JSS 1 den.

My mum woke me up by 2am....u know wat happens next naaaaaaa embarassed embarassed embarassed

Any time i remember that day, my mind still skip grin grin grin grin grin

Carry over flogging
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Efejusttoocute: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2020
Coolbreeze1988:
Having sex with my neighbour's daughter
I just remembered my beautiful amara... She is always ready for gbas gbos�
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

She Caught me smoking weed
Na so she go report to my elder sister o
I nor send. She even report to my daddy join
Na so my daddy begin dey vex
They talk any how say me na disgrace

For my mind i nor send una
all these one when all of una just dey vex and form holier than thou so You go surprise ehnnn when my daddy dey small na so he smoke weed anyhow

Because assuming say my daddy or mummy nor smoke weed when them young how come he be say when i smoke weed for the very first time the thing nor do me anything instead the weed make me hungry

And the law of weed says if you smoke am the first time and the weed nor shake you but make you hungry then know say your biological father don first smoke am before

cheesy
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:44am On Feb 18, 2020
Caught me stealing moni from her bag.didnt know it was a trap she set for me.was so bosted
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Sexycardib: 12:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by ralmix(m): 3:49am On Feb 18, 2020
cool SMOKING cool SMOKING cool SMOKING
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Imoksp(m): 4:41am On Feb 18, 2020
Costello559:
Caught me jerking off

How do you do that? Can you teach me?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by CharlesJok3r: 6:26am On Feb 18, 2020
All the craziest things are in my head. I never do them.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by sirchrislatestn(m): 6:32am On Feb 18, 2020
During my secondary sch days after sch hour every wednesday we used to go home & come back to sch by 4pm to play games so my house was nearby so one day i took 3boys 4girls to my house after we finish eating we started watching film one of the girls told me that she lik blue film that i should put it let them watch i was shock with her request as we were watching it all of sudden all of us started having sex inside our big palour the noise we making during the sex wake my mum from upstair not knowning she was at home she came down from her room saw us havin sex all of us was naked she off the tv first started crying later she ask me if i use condom i told her yes she was happy which was lie then from there started praying
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Honeydenz(f): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2020
Had some sex scene shooting with a random guy I met a day before after promising me 15k for my perfermance. Was really broke then, nigga didn't keep to his promise instead wanted to blackmail me for more sex using threats of sending d nudes online. Was devastated, he even sent some videos to my mom who was so furious on viewing it. Dad went to the police to report and nigga was invited to Kpanti after 2 months of hiding. Trust Nigerian Police, they all enjoyed watching the video. I Was so embarrassed!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by HAgbonna(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2020
I was 15.....We always visit my mom during holiday in the city, one faithful holiday time we came, evening that same day she caught me kissing & romancing one of my neighbor...that same night my dearest people I was panelbeated, I was taken back to the village by night bus alone. And when i got to the villa,I lied to my grand parents that I was beaten by bees.LOL. on new year day she came to visit and reveal everything another beating start...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Drizzle007(m): 8:09am On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:
Microwaving my bra, no be small beating I chop that day.
A week later the microwave spoilt, part two beating followed.

You're pretty BTW.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Awoleesu(m): 8:26am On Feb 18, 2020
maasoap:

People with dirty minds sha. Brothel is not an island or isolated place to begin with. Roads and/or footpaths must have been around the place, coincidence is what this thread all about.
Secondly, such brothels usually have permanent female residents living there, only men from the outside usually visit the place and not the females from the outsid

Your vivid understanding of the Brothel operations makes me cringe!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by maasoap(m): 8:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Awoleesu:

Your vivid understanding of the Brothel operations makes me cringe!

Don't cringe at all. With my age and exposure, do I need to pretend? This is a faceless forum, no need to shy away from what I knew inside out just because it is "brothel".
It is allowed to shift the attention away from the mother of Op to me, I'm okay with it. Should I even tell you that I knew a lots of brothels in my town? Mind you, something is still missing here and that's "how did I know so much about brothels"? Lol

5 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Awoleesu(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2020
maasoap:

Don't cringe at all. With my age and exposure, do I need to pretend? This is a faceless forum, no need to shy away from what I knew inside out just because it is "brothel".
It is allowed to shift the attention away from the mother of Op to me, I'm okay with it. Should I even tell you that I knew a lots of brothels in my town? Mind you, something is still missing here and that's "how did I know so much about brothels"? Lol
Lol!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by holyfather(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Gee64:
My parents caught me with a POOLS ticket.
She reported me to my dad and I got beaten with horse-whip but my dad secretly checked the POOLS result that Saturday and discovered that it won for me N20,000 as far back to 1985.
He told my mother about it and they used part of it to buy a plot on which they built a small house at Aviele in Etsako LGA of Edo State the other part ended up in a lost bet.

The day they collected the money, my father secretly asked how I got the games that won what to them was a fortune then, and I told them that I and a friend Lawal who is a Prof. now, bought it from a source in Southampton, England. My dad paid for the next order and even borrowed money to stake heavily on it but unfortunately, it only drew two of the three games sent to him. He had to run out of town from those he owed money!
shocked grandpa grin
And brand new 2.0 would go for 25k then.
Those days sha
Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by lucky4west: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Sanchez01:
Stealing from the pot! Crazy grin

I think the year was 1995 or so. She had just prepared this crazy Turkey stew with Ewedu. As was her usual practice, she had already diced 'our size' and having laboured so hard that day to see the soup come alive (I grinded the pepper on a stone), she served us and I was terribly disappointed in the meat. It looked so tiny that I ate with rage that afternoon.

While eating, I was scheming on how to get even and be satisfied. She noticed how displeased I was but pretended and went about her business. When I noticed she had gone to the bathroom to bathe, I went for the soup in the wooden cupboard it was kept in, brought it down from the compartment, opened it and started looking around for a spoon but found none. I returned to the pot of soup which had massive meats everywhere in it and dipped my hand into it to take one big turkey meat. undecided

The burn was crazy but my sheer determination to succeed made me immune to the pain. After combing for seconds I grabbed what I thought was the biggest and as I took it out, I heard a voice like God spoke to Samuel; 'take it out and you're dead'. Looked up and saw my mum stand over me with a towel on her shoulder and water dripping from her body. cry

I forced a smile and explained that I was washing the turkey. She was mad. Before she turned to do whatever, I bolted out of the house, but remained in the compound while I mainted over 20m distance.

I thought she'd run after me that day but she never did and that was when this cool breeze blew my way. The feeling of rage I earlier had had been replaced with regret and self pity.

Anyways, I stayed out till about 8pm from that afternoon before she invited me inside to sleep in a cool, calm tone I totally believed. How foolish.

I proceeded with caution and slept with one eyes open for about an hour before another voice called out to me to wake up. The time was around 2am at this point and there she was, standing over me again with her dreaded cane. I swallowed spit and thought 'this is it, the end of the world'.

Interestingly, she didn't beat me that night as I had hoped. Rather, I did both frog jump, and some crazy punishments till 7am that I couldn't stand to walk right in the morning. The tears and the litre of mucuos that ran from my ears, mouth and nose that day is still fresh in my heart till date. grin

It was my first attempt ever and I was caught in the act. It never crossed my mind to steal from her pot again.
....bro please become a writer the way u narrated the story so kool and easy to follow, kids willl love t read ur stuff abeg think am well...cheers

4 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by lucky4west: 9:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Dpundict:
So that guy and the olosho were doing it in the afternoon in the one room apartment and the door linking our supposed room and parlour could not stop the moans from coming to me as I was trying to read. The village doors always have holes and bam! I found a very big one and I was watching live action in the afternoon. I was in SS1 actually. Before I knew it my mum was at the door watching me with my face pressed hard against the wooden door. That day changed my life for good. The way dad flogged my enemy was mad. I am responsible today because of that event to the point you can do it in my presence and I won't even care.
....God bless your parents...one flogging a life time lesson

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing Your Mom Ever Caught You Doing? by Costello559(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2020
Imoksp:

How do you do that? Can you teach me?
Yes, if u really wanna learn. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.