Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,952 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? (53194 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by wwwihy: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
lefulefu:
marriage in naija no be beans o.very very very expensive
It's not...it depends on the individuals involved
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by TheKingIsHere: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
For me is 5 million nd have your house and a car shikena I'm not that demanding angry

So, what in return are you offering for the man to marry you apart from pucci?

13 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by maynation(f): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
An average of 100 Milli. undecided
Marriage can wait.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by walex2(m): 11:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
I'm very insecure. If i'm to get married and have kids, i would want them to have the best life has to offer. To have a safe future...
I must have a steady, well paying job. He must too.
I must have a good amount of money in the bank. Savings to lean back on (just in case). He must too.
I must have properties and other assets. He must too.

But this is for me.

For others, at least 3million in the bank. Plus a house and car.
Transportation and house rent can take alot out of one's salary...
20 yrs i want this i want that, 25yrs i want anyone with love, 30 yrs abeg make anybody just show up

17 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by 2shure: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2020
Sadly i'm married to the money.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by charlesELIKIBA: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

pls, by all means, tell us all what are the responsibilities that you are talking about? better yet, why dont you tell us all what changes (in dating lovers life) the minute they get married?!

are you seriously asking this dumb question? will you use same budget in your dating years as bf and gf IN MARRIAGE?
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by XOGBADO(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2020
proclinician:
Very crucial. I started thinking about marriage the day i had 5m. Just say wife never come.

I'm actually looking at 10m. You know so many other responsibilities comes on you once you get married.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by perryy(m): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2020
I got married in 2010 when I only had 20k in my account though working as a contract staff in a bank where I was being paid 54k per month. Fast forward to 2014, I started a business on burrowed money from friends and before the end of that same year , I became a millionaire . I have two houses now a car, a power bike and some millions left in my business account. I never had 100k in my account though I spent over 300k in the wedding , borrowing from friends and colleagues. Life is a mystery.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Adufeamos: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2020
If u really av sth to do Nd not deceiving ursef .500k is ok wit paying Job and side business.....yea�

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Money is happiness and happiness is money.
You can't enjoy marriage without money, love doesn't feed us or pay the bills.
So that makes money very necessary.
Mumu angry its yur type dey use money to set trap for.

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:
For me is 5 million nd have your house and a car shikena I'm not that demanding angry
Nawa for u o, oya lemme ask u? What will u be bringing to the table if he brings all these.
I'm saying this coz I've got brothers n I wouldn't want any lady making such demands from any of them.

12 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
grin
walex2:
20 yrs i want this i want that, 25yrs i want anyone with love, 30 yrs abeg make anybody just show up
45yrs shilo.
Nah. I ain't like that. Marriage isn't something i attach much importance to.
I'm even fear it.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Ekakamba:
2billion kwacha. grin tongue

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jrerico1(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Don't say you are rich till you get married

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Uhtred(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Got married with less than 300k in my bank account. Less than a year later, Me and my expectant wife live in a 2 bedroom apartment, have a car apiece and our own house has reached an advanced stage of development. Its not always about how much you have in your account, Its about believing it can be better, praying and working towards that.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by mrvitalis(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
I'm very insecure. If i'm to get married and have kids, i would want them to have the best life has to offer. To have a safe future...
I must have a steady, well paying job. He must too.
I must have a good amount of money in the bank. Savings to lean back on (just in case). He must too.
I must have properties and other assets. He must too.

But this is for me.

For others, at least 3million in the bank. Plus a house and car.
Transportation and house rent can take alot out of one's salary...
The mouth means nothing ...how much u make a month I'd what matters

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by 12345baba(m): 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
65 million
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by kaycee125: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
I have 300k fine girl, come and marry me.
UyaiIncomparabl:
There's no particular amount of money that ever makes one ready. If you're in with the right person with just 300, 000 naira, marriage will be bliss. You people should stop attaching happiness to money. Money is only a means to an end. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
It's not about how much you have in your account, even someone earning 50k can save 2 million in 5 years. It's about how much you earn, if you can comfortably earn 150k monthly you're good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by charlesELIKIBA: 11:36am On Feb 18, 2020
wwwihy:

It's not...it depends on the individuals involved

this mentality of yours is poverty drenched, even if you adore poverty (which i doubt)...why would you bring your kids into it to struggle. will they grow older the next day if you choose to settle above just being ok?
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2020
Petyprincess:

On a good economic situation, you are not that demanding

2 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by lucky4west: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2020
i knew i was ready for marriage when one of my account had 1.4m way back and i have three other accounts couple with the fact that our estimate was not up to 2m...sharply like joke we started the prep and the rest is history.....but i must say since i got married and kids and all that...those account has stayed in the red region most times and even when they try to rise, rent,fees,car repair etc keep wiping off the green to leave the red light hahahahahahaha simply put i have never been as "comfortable" as i was before marriage....marriage is sweet because of kids, freedom frm guilt of sex etc but the bills is alarming!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by charlesELIKIBA: 11:38am On Feb 18, 2020
jrerico1:
Don't say you are rich till you get married

gbam

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by charlesELIKIBA: 11:39am On Feb 18, 2020
lucky4west:
i knew i was ready for marriage when one of my account had 1.4m way back and i have three other accounts couple with the fact that our estimate was not up to 2m...sharply like joke we started the prep and the rest is history.....but i must say since i got married and kids and all that...those account has stayed in the red region most times and even when they try to rise, rent,fees,car repair etc keep wiping off the green to leave the red light hahahahahahaha simply put i have never been as "comfortable" as i was before marriage....marriage is sweet because of kids, freedom frm guilt of sex etc but the bills is alarming!

what an honest opinion. thanks

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by nnadychuks(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
Exactly. I can't bear to raise my children in poverty.
I've experienced too much to let history repeat itself...
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that... if two broke people are happily dating and loving each other's broke self, if they suddenly get married (while still being broke) their happiness will suddenly vanish, because of lack of funds?!?!?!!?

feeding yourself and paying bills has absolutely NOTHING to do with marriage, and all to do with LIFE. if someone cant feed themselves and/or pay their bills then they shouldnt try to date (let alone marry) anyone, and they should instead get their priorities straight AND sort their lives out . there are many people out there who are broke after feeding and/paying their bills, that certainly does not mean they cant date

sadly, we all know that many women out there indeed see dating/marriage as a poverty alleviation tool.
You know the worst part about those kind of women... They always want equal right with men and they’ll get angry if their husband begin to cheat. Blu03 learn oo; men respect women that are at least 30% independent wink

3 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that... if two broke people are happily dating and loving each other's broke self, if they suddenly get married (while still being broke) their happiness will suddenly vanish, because of lack of funds?!?!?!!?

feeding yourself and paying bills has absolutely NOTHING to do with marriage, and all to do with LIFE. if someone cant feed themselves and/or pay their bills then they shouldnt try to date (let alone marry) anyone, and they should instead get their priorities straight AND sort their lives out . there are many people out there who are broke after feeding and/paying their bills, that certainly does not mean they cant date

sadly, we all know that many women out there indeed see dating/marriage as a poverty alleviation tool.

Money plays its vital role in happiness in marriage
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by nwaimoroseyaho: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Have a steady income I.e something that can be bringing in money, whether little or big amount. Add it to your main source of income, with a God fearing and visionary woman you are good to go.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by EndtimeJudge(m): 11:40am On Feb 18, 2020
what do you have to offer in the marriage, even before the marriage
Petyprincess:

4 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Martahi: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Had 3m before i got married, even though am married to an European but you need to have some reasonable amount, before going into that journey.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by uthlaw: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2020
Even with 10billion, I'm only thinking of having a child....playing games give me more joy than bringing in something that will kill me!

5 Likes

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by charlesELIKIBA: 11:41am On Feb 18, 2020
. NEVER

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / Lady Weds Physically Challenged Man In A Wheelchair In Abia. Photos / What Is The Difference Between A Relationship And A Friendship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.