Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? (53267 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jk1e(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
makydebbie:

Did I post anywhere that men should provide?
Please don't be stupid.
if there is anyone that fits that name you used in your write up is you,I won't drag myself into the gutter with you.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Darevofpeace(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Blu03:
Exactly. I can't bear to raise my children in poverty.
I've experienced too much to let history repeat itself...

Yes baby,let's get marry this Saturday.

You sound like my future wife dear.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by makydebbie(f): 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
jk1e:
I have seen your type,I won't drag myself into the mud with you in argument.

Fvck off charley, you don't read that's why you'll quote people saying trash.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Emumakpo: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lalas247:
Minimum 100k naira angry

It's not by force to get married, abi lalas.ticlala that should be the required amount.
You mean monthly take home or total savings?
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Emumakpo: 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
makydebbie:

Money is happiness and happiness is money.
You can't enjoy marriage without money, love doesn't feed us or pay the bills.
So that makes money very necessary.
Really?
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Emumakpo: 8:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really?

You girls are liking money too much these days o! cheesy

You better suffer with your man so you'll reap good fruits. Don't say I didn't tell you. grin
You are a wise lady
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by darediamond(m): 7:51am On Feb 20, 2020
makydebbie:

So you, did I ask for some unsolicited opinion or what? GTF from my mention.
Truth is Always BITTER.
GIRL LO WA ISE SEE OO!
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Olanna95: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yGe4PDw8P0

Ah these couples are even more in love than the other guys. Hmm God when oo
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jk1e(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
makydebbie:

Fvck off charley, you don't read that's why you'll quote people saying trash.
you are very rude.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by wizdomnzube(m): 2:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
makydebbie:

Hey dear, I'm not like your mother.
I pay my own bills.
I've my shito business which is over a year now.
I wrote a book at 19 which is selling at so many book stores online and offline.
With all these, I work as a journalist in the biggest media house in my country.
I'm not your size so mind who you talk to.
I'm not your mother. Be guided.
Bla Bla Bla..... See ha mouth. I have this, I have that.... Check well naw nothing to show for am. Shito business? More like Toto business! Liability!
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nostradamus: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Have up to $500k and a steady source of income that net you at least #250k monthly.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

I didn't say I have it. I said that's how much I will have before considering marriage.
So you are a single mum.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by maynation(f): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So you are a single mum.
What in my posts says I am a single mum?? cheesy
I am not a single mum o uncle.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

What in my posts says I am a single mum?? cheesy
I am not a single mum o uncle.
Somebody quoted you and said so on this thread,i was shocked.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by maynation(f): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Somebody quoted you and said so on this thread,i was shocked.

The fact that someone quoted me and said that means it's true??
I thought you are an oldie on this platform?
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Emumakpo: 8:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nn3muka:

Billionaire that can only afford 3k brothel ashawo
I hail thee
make toto no kill u oo cheesy
Girl you dey vex o
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
maynation:

The fact that someone quoted me and said that means it's true??
I thought you are an oldie on this platform?
I thought the guy was your neighbour.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by ilevic(m): 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
For me is 5 million nd have your house and a car shikena I'm not that demanding angry

My sister, I guess you are less than 20 years. Pray you get that kind of man before you clock 30 or else, you choice will change...

BTW, why must he be the one to have 5m? Y can't you?

1 Like

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by cRobo: 11:47am On Feb 22, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Thank you.

lipsrsealed
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by kokoboy4life(m): 8:12am On Mar 14, 2020
ilevic:

My sister, I guess you are less than 20 years. Pray you get that kind of man before you clock 30 or else, you choice will change...

BTW, why must he be the one to have 5m? Y can't you?

You dey mind her. Some ladies think they have nothing to offer in a relationship that man should be responsible for everything
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Godsonkemz(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2022
I used the money I would have used for marriage to obtain an investment. The investment has appreciated a value which is enough to start a family while the investment continue to yield returns.
I thank God I didn't marry earlier without an investment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Wedding Photo Of A Couple Kissing As Boy Looks / Faithfulness Kennedy: "I Need A Man Who Can Make Me Go Gaga In Bed" / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.