Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? (53288 Views)

How Much Should I Consider Safe To Have In My Bank Before Thinking On Wedding? / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / Pls How Much Is The Least A Guy Should Earn Monthly Before Thinking Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nn3muka(f): 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Arijude:
Obiageliaku ko obiagelinsi ni grin
no Obiageli AKU
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Liposure: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
no amount of money/capital is sufficient enough 2 get married. 4 Marriage is a contract not a business venture

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by blackboy(m): 1:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
Was not about what I had in account(if it was I for no marry) but my income. E fit take care of 2? I get income and prospects of more to the present income. I get place even if it is a room and I fit carry out the wedding.
If I get N1m in account but no income after the N1m finish what will we do?

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by pansophist(m): 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:
okay. Please stop enjoying wife benefits,marry her wink

And the husband benefits she is enjoying, such as, but not limited to free gifts, ego boost, gladiatorial banging, living rent free, being her emotional tampon, a high social status, world travelling, etc ?

Since you're pro choice, you should wish us goodluck, instead of trying to be the captain of our ship, or even drinking panadol for our headache. We ain't complaining. And quite honesty, we both prefer it that way. If I'm in Nigeria, yes I'll marry her, but not in this man hating western culture. Never.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by proclinician: 1:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
maynation:
An average of 100 Milli. undecided
Marriage can wait.

Is it in ur account or another person's?

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by 0kinographix: 1:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
With this Nigerian economy I wld advice this generation to be patient enough to get at least 3million naira so we can avoid history repeating itself please...
Suffer no dey tire you
Have mercy for the unborn children please
Let's ensure they dont suffer like us oh please I'm begging
Let's give the next generation a better life

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by proclinician: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
perryy:
I got married in 2010 when I only had 20k in my account though working as a contract staff in a bank where I was being paid 54k per month. Fast forward to 2014, I started a business on burrowed money from friends and before the end of that same year , I became a millionaire . I have two houses now a car, a power bike and some millions left in my business account. I never had 100k in my account though I spent over 300k in the wedding , borrowing from friends and colleagues. Life is a mystery.

You found a good wife and found grace. 6 years from 2014 the number of wh0res now has increased with a geometric progression and the narrative has changed.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jk1e(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
There's no particular amount of money that ever makes one ready. If you're in with the right person with just 300, 000 naira, marriage will be bliss. You people should stop attaching happiness to money. Money is only a means to an end. undecided
you are not only beautiful in the outside, you beautiful in the inside, as a matter of fact you are a Queen of heart.you are a wife material. Unlike like the slay queen commenting here.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
pcguru1:

I had that mindset that I have to be a millionaire before marriage, now if I can pay rent take care of food and invest for myself, and addition mouth then we will be alright. Good advice before person use pension money raise child

I think we should check your definition of the word "Millionaire" again. Is it when someone has more than 1 Million Naira, or more than 10 Million Naira or when someone posses 1 Million dollars in a Dollar Fx account.

If you have more than 1 Million Naira now, BROS go and marry, I can recommend UyaiIncomparabl for you. She is a nice girl & with just 300k you'll have a blissful marriage grin grin grin

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by proclinician: 1:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Some wicked people especially ladies will say a man should not think about that. That what matters is that they should get married. That when they get married God will provide because it is written from the scriptures that he who finds a wife find a good thing. My girlfriend (now ex) told me that and that made me run away from her because she doesn't look like a good thing to me and she seems to be lying about her age.

Yea she's not a good thingy
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
pansophist:

And the husband benefits she is enjoying, such as, but not limited to free gifts, ego boost, gladiatorial banging, living rent free, being her emotional tampon, a high social status, world travelling, etc ?

Since you're pro choice you should wish us goodluck, instead of trying to be the captain of our ship, or even drinking panadol for our headache. We ain't complaining. And quite honesty, we both prefer it that way. If I'm in Nigeria, yes I'll marry her, but not in this man hating western culture. Never.
Chill,was not imposing any choice on anyone.
It was just an advice because most ladies at some time start wondering when he will put the ring and will feel cheated if the man doesn't do so.

I didnt know you aren't in Nigeria.

Man-hating western world? cool Tell me more
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheSyndrome:
You are not intelligent undecided undecided undecided
okay...
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by proclinician: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
sosexy4u:
At least Hold 400k both white and Traditional marriage it work for me thou

400k take care of white and trad??
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

Money is happiness and happiness is money.
You can't enjoy marriage without money, love doesn't feed us or pay the bills.
So that makes money very necessary.

Don't worry love conquers all. Ask Poco, when I did my wedding I only had 100k in my account & earned 30k Naira, now we live happily ever after grin

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by proclinician: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
okay...

He is very wrong hope you know.

And pls be healthy
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Slimranky(m): 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=makydebbie post=86752082]

Haha, no problem my mind dey. cheesy

No shaking I dey with you
just make sure say you carry your blogging/journalism tools come because after chilling with you
We go visit the national war museum aka ojukwu Bunker for my state so you go snap pictures and get some information where you go come post for here,so them go know say you be correct journalist and blogger, shebi you see all them Linda ikeji,Bella naija,tunde ednut na small small dem take start,,
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
pansophist:

Mortuary attendant

Better than earning nothing o my brother, a Mouth Action is better than no job.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by proclinician: 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Got half a MIL in savings but that's not nearly enough!

The man ought have a stable means of income be it salary or business or both... We go work things out from there

Good you are a potential. The man must have something agbalu aka na-azo ani, onye ji ji a na akonye.

How sweet is this cunt by the way? Does it give goose bumps and muscle pull?
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by proclinician: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
MissGodOwn:

Nawa for u o, oya lemme ask u? What will u be bringing to the table if he brings all these.
I'm saying this coz I've got brothers n I wouldn't want any lady making such demands from any of them.

Haha. Million dollar question.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by pansophist(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Man-hating western world? cool Tell me more

Google is your friend cool
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by jk1e(m): 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

is it a must that men must provide for women? There are lot of ladies that are bosses of their own.please change your mindset.
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by franchasng: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
As much as you feel financially secured
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Olafisoyem:

Even my parents wouldn’t have married if they used this your criteria. I had a good life but they didn’t have much when they got married so please what are you saying ma?
first of all, thats my personal opinion. I had a terrible childhood, so many others did. Thanks to luck, you didn't.
Secondly, that was then not now. Feeding, house rent, health care are more expensive. There was a time 1naira was equal to 1dollar.
I'm realistic. I don't believe in dating a guy for his money, but i wouldn't want us to start a family if we aren't well off.

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Kingkezie: 1:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lalas247:

Keep deceiving the guy cry

he said a nice thing, why discrediting him.
once you "HAVE A STEADY SOURCE OF INCOME AND YOU ARE READY."
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by franchasng: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blu03:
Exactly. I can't bear to raise my children in poverty.
I've experienced too much to let history repeat itself...
I understand you my sister, God will answer your prayer but just try and make sure you are also working or doing business to attract such men because I am a man, I know what guys who have a certain level of financial comfort seek for in a lady before they start thinking of marriage.

Things have change so bad cry

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. poverty u siad. How much do you have in your bank account. Don't forget real recognize real
i've addressed this before.
I love making my own cash...
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Kingkezie: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
makydebbie:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS WRITEUP, LEAVE OVERSABI PEOPLE TO KEEP WRITING SHIT/NONSENSE.
I DO NOT KNOW IF LOVE OR BEING WITH THE SO CALLED RIGHT PERSON PAYS A SINGLE PENNY
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
mrvitalis:

The mouth means nothing ...how much u make a month I'd what matters
i know...
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 1:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
The 'experienced' ones will not drop their comments now...
Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by franchasng: 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Being married abroad is cheap!

Being married in Nigeria is not cheap!

In US for instance, at the end of the year, you get tax return which will take care of huge portion of your family bills.

In UK, it is free quality healthcare and free quality education, these two alone has made your marriage and raising kids very easy.

Can you say same for Nigeria NO!

In all western, Asian, European countries, food is the cheapest thing anybody can afford, so whether you are employed or unemployed abroad which is not possible unless you are intentionally lazy, you can still eat and feed your family with quality, healthy food without stress.

But in Nigeria, hunger can kill you if you don't have good source of income.

Don't marry if you are not financially prepared.

Don't marry an idle lady if you are a guy that's not very highly comfortable financially.

Don't marry an unemployed lady in 2020 and beyond, unless you want to die early as a man struggling to satisfy an insatiable woman.

Encourage your girlfriend or fiancé to get a Job or start a business or learn/start a good handwork while dating before you marry her. Don't marry financially unproductive lady!!

This message is for guys. Don't let anybody push you to marry unprepared because it's not as easy as they always preach or would you like to watch your wife and kids live broke life

It is not a must to marry, you can die single and happy!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really?

You girls are liking money too much these days o! cheesy

You better suffer with your man so you'll reap good fruits. Don't say I didn't tell you. grin
miss Debbie, sorry to ask what do u do for a living as a lady? and secondly it's not enough to be a liability to your husband, how would u contribute to the welfare if the home? Don't tell me all you do is to eat, shit and fxxxck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex...

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60