Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler (70485 Views)

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Champneys: 10:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders,

I have been married for 8years now. My husband is nice and caring but I don't like the fact that he likes moving at night. He comes home as late as 12am.

He is currently looking for a job now and most times his reason for coming home late is because he is hanging out with friends. I have discussed this issue with him severally and expressed that I don't like his night movement. On such occasions he will promise not to come home late but the promise is never kept. I have told him the dangers of moving late in a city like Lagos.

The annoying part is that he is not coming home late from work rather because he i s with friends. Most times our young children will stay up late hoping to see him before going to bed but they will wait in vain as he will not be home before they will sleep off.

Note: Even though I'm working, I make sure the house is clean and food ready before he comes home. I don't nag and I'm good looking.

Pls I need suggestions on how to make him stop this night waka.

Please move to front page for wider view

Don't waste your time, he will never change.
Leave him till he learns a hard lesson and I hope the lesson doesn't end his life or yours.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by CCC2(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Jobless Niggas dont cheat. So worry less, na only beer from friends

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by andycom(m): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Gwagone:

Lemme now tell you that I am still single and my girlfriend monitors me even with thousands of calls....
There's nothing wrong when you monitor your spouse and call him/her to your attention if taking wrong steps or moves
Her choice anyway

Ohh!! You're single? No wonder, Pls when you marry remind me let's have this conversation.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by friendl: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2020
What exactly do you mean you are good looking madam? Everyone is good looking ,...marriage is all about tolerance ,...besides no man likes to be controlled
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by lucky4west: 11:08am On Feb 19, 2020
somethings never change, and i do nt think it started today, but it is a bad signal a lot of things culd g wrong, hw can a man be hanging out late every day? it smack of irresponsibility to some extent and a lot could be going on...no friends hang out every day without a reason...no job, hanging out late...hmmmm
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Chomsky1967(f): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2020
HarunaWest:
His own is even better than mine...Me I may stay at home for one full month or above that. i.e from work to house then next day work again...But the day I will decide to do yawo with them Boyz...She won't see me for 2-3 days straight..I can't come and go and kill maself...
Sanu ko, sarkin yawo
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Raalsalghul: 11:25am On Feb 19, 2020
ednut1:
This marriage of a thing self
grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by louiziana(m): 11:41am On Feb 19, 2020
Heistman:
common! This is pure nonsense, were u dia tracking his movement for u to have concluded he's irresponsible and fucking around? ,you're a big fool sir.. that's how one useless pastor in my area back then when I was still in school told my mum to be prayerful cos He saw vision I'm a cultist because I'm an introvert and hardly relate with people grin cheesy

Lol the fake pastor story about being a cultist also happened to me.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2020
louiziana:

Lol the fake pastor story about being a cultist also happened to me.
grin chai dose ppl ehn,only God sabi aw many home/lives den don scatter with lies
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by LyfeJennings(m): 11:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
See this smelling dirty Afonja talking. Before you talk to people like me please go and tell your Ode dirty disgusting mother to stop defecating inside plastic rubber and stop living, cooking and eating inside Lagos gutter. Who doesn't know yoruba people are the most useless, dirtiest, confused jobless fools in Africa. Please go and stand on the road and collect 50 naira from keke and okada operators so you can eat today because that is all yoruba people only know how to do best. When Buhari mentioned Lazy youths he was referring to yoruba people. Quote me and die by thunder now now. Smelling yoruba animal. Dirty pig. Spits

U can see how U just embarrassed urself
U are a pathetic ignoramus
I knew U were an idiot from Ur very first comment on this thread
I don't need to stoop to Ur level
Keep ranting
Ode oshi
E pain am
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by rex444(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
DiviMatty:
Like seriously,is this ur own advice?her husband for that matter,where is he suppose to be at 12am if not with his family,she doesnt even nag yet he keeps late night and he is even jobless gan.she has every right to worry abt her husband so pls dnt tell her to keep quiet,she is human
ok oooo...are U d one
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by rex444(m): 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sarang:

Maybe he should try getting a job?
How old are you?
yea about the getting a job thing but my age ? really
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by rex444(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
Your foolishness and stupidity is inborn. You are a big disgrace. Spit on you
wow I can't believe that even girls get sense pass u .....now it's your type I need time and location for to let u know it's totally disrespectful to insult people just cause U think it's a faceless forum.... pls time and location am going to meet U there...and we go fight ooooo

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by rex444(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Dara30 post=86768324][/quote]the last I checked,this forum is not your family business nor is it a place where U restrict people from airing their opinion....I never mentioned U, U could actually do the same
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Madam, you should never have brought this issue on Nairaland. Why? Nairaland is filled with miscreants and drug addicts who also live the same irresponsible lifestyle as your husband. You will get nothing but garbage advice. I feel for you though. You would have sorted this issue when dating. Your husband has not psychologically seen himself as a married man. It will take a very terrible thing to happen to him first before he will stop this habit. I pray that terrible thing does not come upon you. You are also at risk of getting serious stds. Too bad you married a man with such irresponsible lifestyle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by JBL316: 12:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Make una wait o....Lets leave the woman aside for a moment....is it really a good or healthy life style to be hanging out with your pals every day till late in the night? We are not talking about once in a while thing...everyday.....We all know quite a number of things happen when boys hang out...booze...babes...and all what not. U will see that for his own sake it is a faulty life style. What about his children? Is he considering the impact on the children? The time spent hanging out every day has he considered improving himself in other areas especially as he is looking for a job? How about the safety implications of moving at such time of the night?
The first key to success is life....for u to achieve anything in life u dont not only need to be alive u need to be in good health!

To u op. Have a discussion with him stating the obvious implications of his life style...and back it up with prayer. Rest ur case. because u too need to be alive for urself first and then ur children. If ur hubby decide to embark on a suicide path....as unfortunate as that may be...u get ur life to live.

God Bless U!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Typical, wanna use Bible to intimidate me. But that same Bible tells us A man who cannot care for his Family is worse than an Infidel! Type nonsense to make you feel alright OK. You men are lucky that we women are no longer satisfied hinging all our wants on you and working to support, but that does not mean you should take our efforts for granted. If you are unemployed and looking for a job, simply help out d partner bringing things to the table and not making her life more difficult... Is that too hard to comprehend?

Anoda wasted sperm sighted

I didn't blame u because ur mother want it raw

Don't cross my line
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 12:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Typical, wanna use Bible to intimidate me. But that same Bible tells us A man who cannot care for his Family is worse than an Infidel! Type nonsense to make you feel alright OK. You men are lucky that we women are no longer satisfied hinging all our wants on you and working to support, but that does not mean you should take our efforts for granted. If you are unemployed and looking for a job, simply help out d partner bringing things to the table and not making her life more difficult... Is that too hard to comprehend?

Prostitution have to be the only jobs where inexperience is considered a virtue. In what other profession would you brag about not knowing stuff? “I’m not one of those fancy Harvard heart surgeons. I’m just an unlicensed plumber with a dream and I’d like to cut your chest open.” The crowd cheers.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by SweetCunt97(f): 12:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
Starhearts:

Anoda wasted sperm sighted

I didn't blame u because ur mother want it raw

Don't cross my line
Lol. You giving us the reason why you need that mental therapy good Sir... Lolzzz
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by SweetCunt97(f): 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Starhearts:

Prostitution have to be the only jobs where inexperience is considered a virtue. In what other profession would you brag about not knowing stuff? “I’m not one of those fancy Harvard heart surgeons. I’m just an unlicensed plumber with a dream and I’d like to cut your chest open.” The crowd cheers.
I wonder what's going on in that brain of yours though... Psycho spotted anyway. Now swerve, you not worth d mention. And pls, kindly go see a therapist, I hear not all in US of A are sane.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by maasoap(m): 1:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Heistman:
oga go back to sleep.. because someone from d most likely fabricated story he claimed to witness messed up automatically means everyone threading same part of coming back home late are also fucking around?

Just listen to your stupid and senseless question! If you are not a night worker, what your business as a responsible husband and father for staying out late all the time. What lesson are you teaching your kids? Where is rest of mind for your wife knowing fully that you're playing Russian roulette with your life.

... use your sense abeg..
So let's assume your dad is an armed robber, because u share in his DNA makes u potential Thief
.. straight up sad

The one who's not using his sense here is you. Fabricated or not, only uninformed would insist that incidents like that are not happening. Using your own irresponsibility to endanger the lives of everyone in the family.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
maasoap:

Just listen to your stupid and senseless question! If you are not a night worker, what your business as a responsible husband and father for staying out late all the time. What lesson are you teaching your kids? Where is rest of mind for your wife knowing fully that you're playing Russian roulette with your life.

The one who's not using his sense here is you. Fabricated or not, only uninformed would insist that incidents like that are not happening. Using your own irresponsibility to endanger the lives of everyone in the family.
grin no one is saying it's cool staying out late, in the process endangering ones family, and also your fabricated stories might really be true..but the point here is, it's wrong to just Make up stuffs about someone's situation u know nothing about... I only hope wisdom and knowledge hasn't eluded u completely to get it now lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Skmoda360(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
CCC2:
Jobless Niggas dont cheat. So worry less, na only beer from friends
are you talking from experience?
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by yeyeosoronga: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ouchbabe,
Inform his family/parents of his late night walkabout, and let them know you've warned him severally.
This is to protect yourself if wahala happens and he is kidnapped, arrested or whatever.
Nobody will blame you as you've informed them before hand, and they can also try to speak to him about the dangers
If anything should happen, they would also prepared to bail him out.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by yehmick: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
THIS ONE NO BE HUSBAND NA HORSEBAND..JUST MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION..HE ONE JOB IS TO COME AND EAT YOUR FOOD AND YOUR BODY
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by temmym4(m): 5:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
You are working, but he doesn't have any job yet. He comes home late everyday at 12am. You clean the house and provide food for the family, upon that you don't nag, and you are good looking.

Madam you married a very very irresponsible man, and people like him always engage in careless sexual activities with random girls/prostitutes. Most times he could probably be in one brothel having fun. I just pray he shouldn't someday infect you with HIV. same thing happened to my aunty, her husband was living this kind of life and infected her with HIV and both of them died of AIDS living their 4 young kids miserable. It will only take a Divine intervention by the Almighty to change such a man and make him live responsibly... I pray God to come to your aid and touch your husband's heart to become responsible and respect his marriage. I will advice you to become a prayer warrior because of this for there is nothing God can not do. You don't only talk to him you also back it up with fervent prayer I bet you you will see result. May God bless your home. AMEN

Am sorry but are u some type of home breaker?
If you plant all those ill thoughts inside her and it eventually germinates, how does that help her?

This is one good reason why some marriage that needs a little correction just turn completely sour all of a sudden.

@OP.
Your hubby stays out at very late hours because he is idle and frustrated, and he is already enjoying staying out late with bad mingles just to keep him from bn sober.

The only way now is for him to get a job as fast as possible before outside permanently sweetens him.

You are a good woman, please dont change regardless. God will help you.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by chrizzyace: 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
It gives me joy seeing that we still have some reasonable people on Nairaland. God bless you bro

Thank You Tim
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Lugianostar(m): 5:40pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
May God bless whoever wrote this comment.

God bless you too
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Gwagone: 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
andycom:

Ohh!! You're single? No wonder, Pls when you marry remind me let's have this conversation.
No point
Beta change if you're same thing with op's hubby
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by davo90tico(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Pls my fellow Nairalanders,

I have been married for 8years now. My husband is nice and caring but I don't like the fact that he likes moving at night. He comes home as late as 12am.

He is currently looking for a job now and most times his reason for coming home late is because he is hanging out with friends. I have discussed this issue with him severally and expressed that I don't like his night movement. On such occasions he will promise not to come home late but the promise is never kept. I have told him the dangers of moving late in a city like Lagos.

The annoying part is that he is not coming home late from work rather because he i s with friends. Most times our young children will stay up late hoping to see him before going to bed but they will wait in vain as he will not be home before they will sleep off.

Note: Even though I'm working, I make sure the house is clean and food ready before he comes home. I don't nag and I'm good looking.

Pls I need suggestions on how to make him stop this night waka.

Please move to front page for wider view
Dear ma, there is more than meets the eye here, you said you dont nag ma but may remind you that it is only the wearer of the shoe that knows where it pinches. Pls men hate confrontation, welcome him, serve his food and blow his mind in the other room. Responsible men i repeat responsible men who are chasing a better future for his wide and kids tend to enter their man cave. A location of solitude because they are upset and ashamed that they can't provide for their family the way the planned and hoped. Be his peace, pray for him and once he gets settled u will see a new man. No cause for alarm
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by armadeo(m): 8:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
You are working, but he doesn't have any job yet. He comes home late everyday at 12am. You clean the house and provide food for the family, upon that you don't nag, and you are good looking.

Madam you married a very very irresponsible man, and people like him always engage in careless sexual activities with random girls/prostitutes. Most times he could probably be in one brothel having fun. I just pray he shouldn't someday infect you with HIV. same thing happened to my aunty, her husband was living this kind of life and infected her with HIV and both of them died of AIDS living their 4 young kids miserable. It will only take a Divine intervention by the Almighty to change such a man and make him live responsibly... I pray God to come to your aid and touch your husband's heart to become responsible and respect his marriage. I will advice you to become a prayer warrior because of this for there is nothing God can not do. You don't only talk to him you also back it up with fervent prayer I bet you you will see result. May God bless your home. AMEN

Abeg go siddon.

You have small information and see where you have jumped to.

People like you always give bad advise and look for the worst in others maybe because you are also horrible yourself.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Swallowurspit(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
His friends do hangout after work and he's meeting with them for funds and job assistance. An average man in such a situation would rather collect money from his friends than his wife, as most women tend to loose respect for a man when they provide for him.
Pray he gets a job soon, things will change.
Not all guys hangout solely to drink and carry Olosho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.