Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler (70521 Views)

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' / Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:47am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
How do you expect Nigeria to become a better nation when you have men that reason foolishly like this? Nigeria's failed leadership/government is a product of the kind of citizens it breed. Nigeria is in big trouble

Wisdom cannot be imparted.
Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else..

Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it...
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:49am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
How do you expect Nigeria to become a better nation when you have men that reason foolishly like this? Nigeria's failed leadership/government is a product of the kind of citizens it breed. Nigeria is in big trouble

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:51am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She should think of how to make more money? While d man thinks of how to crawl more at night bringing nothing to their table.

Wisdom cannot be imparted. Wisdom that a wise man attempts to impart always sounds like foolishness to someone else ... Knowledge can be communicated, but not wisdom. One can find it, live it, do wonders through it, but one cannot communicate and teach it.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:53am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She should think of how to make more money? While d man thinks of how to crawl more at night bringing nothing to their table.

A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by chronique(m): 5:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Habits are easily formed but difficult to break away from. Most people who keep late night in marriage, started that lifestyle when they were single and have over the years, gotten used to it. Nigeria of today is too insecure for me to be staying out late even as a single man. The moment I close from work at 6pm, I'm heading straight to my house and won't come out till it's time to go to work the next day. I'm sorry to disappoint you but your hubby isn't changing anytime soon.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:57am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I imagine that the intelligent people are the ones so intelligent that they don't even need or want to look 'intelligent' anymore.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 5:59am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Samuel-2 15:31
And [one] told David, saying, Ahithophel [is] among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O LORD, I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:

Proverbs 15:14
The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness....
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Starhearts: 6:01am On Feb 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Proverbs 15:14
The heart of him that hath understanding seeketh knowledge: but the mouth of fools feedeth on foolishness.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Admin9: 6:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Bugatie:

Just what if this man only hangs out with friends and doesnt engage in all you wrote there, imagine the seed you have planted in this young ladies head.

Thats why I dont support all this online request for hope because you'll end up leaving with bigger problems.

@op, I'll advise you engage him in a heart to heart talk, not as he comes back from his night crawl but in the morning, remind him of the dangers of keeping late night, safety issues and how much the kids stay awake to see him, etc. If he's the reasonable type, I'm sure he will change.

Be careful of the advise you take from here especially the ones suggesting hotels and prostitutes.

#Peace.

Nairaland is a negative place
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by saintaustine(m): 6:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Tallesty1:
The way some of you jump to conclusions is just annoying. The first thing you're supposed to do is ask questions.

When does he leave home?

Does he stay at home all day and then leave in the evening?

Is it everyday habit.

But no, you Mr know it all already know everything so you quickly concluded and called someone's husband a very very irresponsible man even when the woman clearly stated the man is is nice and caring

Do you know what it means when a Nigeria woman says that a man is nice and caring?

Have you ever seen a woman admit that she's at fault when a relationship is having issues? It is always the man.

@OP If your husband stays at home when you're away and leaves the moment you come back, then something is wrong.

Secondly, not having a job means he's always at home so if he stays at home all day and only leaves at night then it could also mean he takes care of the house in your absence and only stretches his legs at night. People do it.

You also failed to tell us if this is an every day activity so we can only suggest.

Good talk.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by ahiboilandgas: 6:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
Not all men are like that bro, speak for yourself.
normal man need extra activities to keep the mind sound
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2020
try giving him headjob every night, maybe he isn't getting that from u.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by ndidigood(f): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2020
bigiyaro:
madam, just focus on your children, old age will calm him down.
best advice
Lol
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Octopusssy(f): 6:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Op don't kill yourself with high BP. When he sees something that will strike fear into his heart no one will tell him to sit his ass in his home once it's sun down

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by placeofallure(f): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2020
Men can give women heart attack sha! I remember those days, my husband will go and return by 12 at times, 1 or 2 am. Many times, I d stay outside the gate waiting to see whether I'd see a figure that looked like his. Neighbours would look at me and shake their head with pity. No kids, just me and him. He doesn't just come home late, he returns drunk as well, really drunk. I'd fight him many times. Later, experience taught me to calm down and not say anything until he's sane. I prayed! Ah! I prayed. At a point, that's the only thing I pray about. If they say list 3 prayer points, all 3 would be about him. I don't even remember myself. He'd cry many times and say he knew he was disappointing me but he couldn't help it. He'd yet go back to drink. In all, he doesn't do women. He just likes to hang out, drink and stay late.

When the miracle would happen, I wasn't even nagging him about it. Of his own volition, he stopped. He stopped! I couldn't believe it at first. He doesn't even drink ordinary palmwine anymore. If you've ever heard of 360 degree turn around, that is my husband. It's been years now, still basking in the ambience. After work, it's straight to the house.

Sister, pray and pray and pray! People came with all manners of advice, they brought fetish substances, some advised I enrolled him in a rehab house and many more. But the only thing I did really was pray. And never stop talking to him too. My lips burned but I got results. I wish you good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by divinebayo: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Try and talk to him from the angle of his children, also try to show him more love, men are frustrated when they cant do what they suppose to do for their family. Pls pray for him, pray concerning the issue and if truly you love him dearly & you dont want to lose him, pls move closer to God now, He will help you.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Briller: 6:30am On Feb 19, 2020
bigiyaro:

Given the society we live in and the environment of skull miners he finds himself, let's hope he evades them and see the old age.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Pray for your husband. It works. Talk to him about his behavior calmly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Brunicekid(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2020
bigiyaro:
I won't totally agree on this with you on this. Attitude build-up from young age, and let me say this bluntly: If the wife does not take conscious persistent effort to sit her husband down and advice him. Am sorry to say, he might get used to it even till many years to come.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by sharone21(f): 6:43am On Feb 19, 2020
Bad habit for which 65% men are guilty of.
Why is it that it is mostly women who should become prayer warriors and not men when they marry, especially marrying Nigerian men? Are men no longer the HEADS of the home again?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by IceDune: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2020
But 12am is not late in Lagos nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2020
bigiyaro:

That's not what marriage is supposed to be

Its supposed to be fun not waiting on old age to calm her husband

I think the man is now having bad friends or influence.... Or maybe being out of job is frustrating him

STOP MARRYING A GUY BECAUSE HES CALM, LOVING AND A GOOD GUY

TAKE YOU TIME FIND A BEST FRIEND AND MARRY....MARRY YOUR BUDDY
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by sleekdre: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
You are working, but he doesn't have any job yet. He comes home late everyday at 12am. You clean the house and provide food for the family, upon that you don't nag, and you are good looking.

Madam you married a very very irresponsible man, and people like him always engage in careless sexual activities with random girls/prostitutes. Most times he could probably be in one brothel having fun. I just pray he shouldn't someday infect you with HIV. same thing happened to my aunty, her husband was living this kind of life and infected her with HIV and both of them died of AIDS living their 4 young kids miserable. It will only take a Divine intervention by the Almighty to change such a man and make him live responsibly... I pray God to come to your aid and touch your husband's heart to become responsible and respect his marriage. I will advice you to become a prayer warrior because of this for there is nothing God can not do. You don't only talk to him you also back it up with fervent prayer I bet you you will see result. May God bless your home. AMEN
How did you know all he is doing at that time? You didn't think about crime like robbery, kidnapping but you are quick to think of cheating..Please, if you don't have a positive advice, stop putting other ideas into her head. Thanks
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
Shut up your smelling mouth dirty pig and get a life
Lol this one is not a normal fellow, dont let your affliction bother me bro.
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by emmy1980: 6:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Dear all u need for now his God almight should arrest him wit prayer that all i can tell u
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by begunatoye(m): 6:55am On Feb 19, 2020
Madam have you observed how he handles stressful situation? He could be depressed because of his inability to win bread for the family. So he is avoiding being alone and sinking into depression. You may really need to keep encouraging him and assuring him that is position in the house is not threatened just because he is out of work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by biggiedol: 6:59am On Feb 19, 2020
Heheheheheheh.... Madam calm down.. there's no problem...Though I don't know your husband,but I can say for sure that the late keeping is not everyday... It must be once in a while and also do you know what it means to be out of job.. Menh you go think tire and the only time he has to take time off the thinking is when he is with friends and not that he even comes back home drunk , because you didn't mention that.... abeg leave guy man make him dey turn up.. make depression no go kill am... 12am even good... So if you be my wife you for done.. go print am for newpaper na... there's no cause for alarm..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by omoiyalayi(m): 7:00am On Feb 19, 2020
bigiyaro:

Best comment

Kudo that's d simple truth
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by kushme: 7:01am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
You are the real bastard here you fool. Why insulting the OP? What right do you have to insult her? Even her husband who paid her dowry never called her a bastard and here you are with the heavy hunger and poverty that is wiping your family calling someone's else's precious wife bastard. Thunder damage you fool

cheesy olodo, you no know anything. How you take know say she be precious wife.
Captain-sav-a-hoe.
You go die useless death fighting for women wey no send you. P.u.ssy
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by dinachi(m): 7:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Tim16:
Because Nigeria has fools like you this is why it has remained underdeveloped which made your useless smelling disgusting mother resorted to prostitution and in the process she got impregnated by one of her clients in the brothel and gave birth to a useless bastard as you. You don't even know your biological father because it was one of your mother's customers in the brothel where she worked as a chip prostitute that got her pregnant which she was unable to identify the actual man that impregnated her till today. You are a worthless useless bastard gotten from the brothel so don't talk when people like us are talking. Foolish bastard
See mouth! From the way you speak, it very clear to doubting Thomases that you, your so called prostitute aunty and everybody else from your line are from the gutter!

It is now clear to all that your evil Aunty due to her prostitution infected and killed her innocent husband with HIV! And you come here to change the story! Why do you love evil?
Re: Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler by bukatyne(f): 7:05am On Feb 19, 2020
bigiyaro:

So in essence, she should live a long marriage of what she doesn't like till he gets old.

And you begin to wonder the lure of Nigerian marriage for the average earning woman.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo / How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.