Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo (14063 Views)

“Your Manhood Must Be Cucumber Sized Before You Can Marry Me” – Slay Queen / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by JAOS(m): 9:55am On Feb 18, 2020
i wonder if she still have her womb

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by proclinician: 10:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
It's funny how some 'holier than thou' men on this forum, after condemning her publicly will still beg her privately just to 'put the head in'. cry

And yet, we wonder why many ladies are turning to oloshoism very fast.

My two cents (to those kind of men because they may be my future hubby's friends) if you don't patronise high-class olosho, most of these girls will learn decency and have good morals by force. In summary: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

I've tok my own.

So God gave you brains and a private part just like everyone else and said go forth and take dominion and you could use your brains to solve Navier Stokes Existence and Smoothness, i wonder if you know what this means, and earn a Nobel for that but you chose to be a filthy prostitute and somehow in the grand scheme of things i am to be blamed. Pls don't be stupid pls.

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Wakanda foolishness is this for krissake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Youngsage: 10:48am On Feb 18, 2020
post=86749932]Wakanda foolishness is this for krissake [/quote].

[quote author=y.
:
your nairaland friends are still waiting for your grill office address, or at least details on how to order and taste the famous BBQ! wink

As a person of integrity which you claim to be that shouldnt be a bother, or is it?

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by JuanCarlosMeter: 10:55am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
post=86749932:
Wakanda foolishness is this for krissake
[/s]

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by CSTR2: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
It's funny how some 'holier than thou' men on this forum, after condemning her publicly will still beg her privately just to 'put the head in'. cry

My two cents (to those kind of men because they may be my future hubby's friends) if you don't patronise high-class olosho, most of these girls will learn decency and have good morals by force. In summary: YOU ARE THE PROBLEM!

I've tok my own.
Or one of them can be your future hubby.

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by CSTR2: 11:04am On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin cheesy because I'm hoping (and believing) future hubby get sense pass all these chewing gum boys wey full here.

Every man was once a chew gum boy.
Your future hubby may be in his chew gum phase right now

2 Likes

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by SavvyGabby(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2020
If you're an undergrad student in Nigeria, hit the link below and fill out the survey. Thank me later

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctaX8D9aDPR7gfVgpLN_aZ_3sfCzzgXAcd5ElvKyJkRKnhOA/viewform
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Kelvinnz: 11:55am On Feb 18, 2020
She is not serious though.
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
God Was Showing Off When He Created Me.

An Instagram model and influencer named “babe_255” to to her Instagram to claim what God has done for her.

She said “she knows God was showing off when he created her”

She shared her big backside, a huge curvy backside.

Pictures available below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/17/instagram-model/

Lalasticlala
Ode
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.

Wordz of wisdom.

Everything here is true
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by aristocratic5(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
Every thing to trend

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Gardenia(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Interested in getting a sugar mummy and daddy?
Contact me via call or Whatsapp for your legit connect now.

Hook up is not free.
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.

Aunty what has NL Men done to you that you keep on attacking us From the left to the right? undecided
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Elimon(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
i guess "god" was drunk or high on drugs when he made her hideous face....
Lol...Nna that is too serious oo
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't patronise them but we do need prostitutes in our Society to curb certain menace , plus Prostitution I believe has been since early time and not going anywhere now neither .

of course prostitutes are needed, just like the donkeys that pay women for sex.... they go hand in hand. but to blame just the donkey and not the olosho is definitely biased IMHO.
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Jozzy4: 5:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.

Many men are really stupid ... You have a point

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Sixfeetbelle: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Aunty what has NL Men done to you that you keep on attacking us From the left to the right? undecided

grin grin
Oga, nobody has done anything to me ooh.

Don't mind me. It's because this is a faceless forum that's why I have the energy to be blasting men up and down. I can't try this shit on twitter or Facebook that my family members are always online. I no get liver reach that level.

That aside, thank you Seun, for providing a platform where I can cause divide and scatter wink
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Toseenlove: 8:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.

No Sentiments..... You are absolutely right dearie. You ladies are Winning already. Enjoy those SIMPS as much as you can while It last. I'm not one of them though, But I have to say the Fact. It's not about bragging, I can't and will never beg for Sex. I like things of mutual consent, My EGO Is 100% active.
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've tok my own.
true talk
Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by Guynexttdoor: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
She forgot that in the next 10years coming she will be getting ready for sag body, everybody must get old or die young ..life is too short to always play foolish.

1 Like

Re: God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo by healthserve(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

grin grin
Oga, nobody has done anything to me ooh.

Don't mind me. It's because this is a faceless forum that's why I have the energy to be blasting men up and down. I can't try this shit on twitter or Facebook that my family members are always online. I no get liver reach that level.

That aside, thank you Seun, for providing a platform where I can cause divide and scatter wink

No wonder you're so fvcken blunt all the time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / Seun Do You Now Support Plagiarism? / Why Are Nigerian Guys Intimidated By A Lady With A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.