Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Best Thing You Will See Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Thing You Will See Today (361 Views)

Men, What's Is The Best Thing A Woman Has Ever Done For You? / This Lady’s Unclad Maternity Photos Is All What You Need To See Today / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing You Will See Today by sammycrane442: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Wow...you clicked on it
Thanks for coming here fam
Okay...let's get this started

Hey....have you heard of CRANE TV?
I don't think you have...it's a WhatsApp tv that I can personally vouch for and this isn't even a referral contest
Don't get me wrong,they do do referral contests too but I didn't post this here on nairaland for money....I only posted it because the TV is just the best
It's agenda is to kill and eradicate boredom..
Funny videos,funny memes,Giveaways,mcms and wcws, sports, savage reply memes,educational improvement,entertainments,motivational quotes, upcoming films and so on...

This will just take a few seconds now....my fellow nairalanders
Click the link now to be part of Crane TV
���
https:///2347050247277?text=Hello%20%F0%9F%A4%97Welcome%20to%20CRANE%20TV%F0%9F%93%BA%20your%20name%20is
Re: The Best Thing You Will See Today by IceColdVeins(m): 3:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
who else stopped reading at that line? grin
sammycrane442:
Wow...you clicked on it
Thanks for coming here fam
Okay...let's get this started

Hey....have you heard of CRANE TV?
I don't think you have...it's a WhatsApp tv that

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want Him To Come On You Right Now??? / History Reveals How Long Epidemics Has Been Claiming Lives / Quick Penis Enlargement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.