Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) (79721 Views)

Remember These Nokia Phones? / Can I Still Get These Nokia Phones? / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ceejay80s(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
My favorites

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Kingkezie: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
doyin25:
Who used this Nokia 3310c?
Best phone ever, especially when u play Real Football on it.
XPECIALLY MULTIPLAYER CONNECTION WITH BLUETOOTH

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by AmUmokeme(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by BillionaireTalk: 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Wow these phones are a real throwback, these were what was in play before the likes of TECNO and Co took over
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Sweeetheart(m): 9:33am On Feb 19, 2020
what of Nokia express phone that blink light when calls comes in

what a memory
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:
I saw my N95 8gb last week in one of my old bag, powered it on.

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

Those 2 sites suffer for legends hand
If you know, you know.

No website suffered more than sharemobile.ro.. that site had virtually everything you would ever want for your mobile phone....

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by dietola01(m): 9:34am On Feb 19, 2020
nairalee:
You see that iPhone that you're dying for?

Sometime in the not too distant future someone will post it on nairaland with the caption

"Who remembers this useless phone"
I doubt that.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by BillionaireTalk: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
yeman1:
I used some of these phones then.. but never saw any android phone that its bat3 last longer like all these phones.
who told you, have you tried any of the phones in the Pouvoir series? The Pouvoir 3 plus comes with a 6000mah battery

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
nokia 1100 then

cool
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by egbabiekperemo1: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:

Why is that BBQ fellow always asss- licking females on this group sad sad Jesus Christ! How can one man be this repulsive? undecided

wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Archtype(m): 9:35am On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

Quantum Technology will prevail over Android
More like you studied Physics and robotic stuff
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Samade7: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

If you know, you know.

And also getjar.com grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by YoriYoris: 9:36am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86775048:

Really Yummy?
Well, we understand darling.
And we love your sincerity!
Hugs!
kiss

Awwww, isn't she just so sweet?! kiss kiss

Btw,
But you should know the first phone below aight?
(That is the most powerful phone in the world!)

And that second phone below is still alive,
she died and woke up on her own over two hundred times now!!
She is older than some kiddos here also.
She has been to more than 700 naming ceremonies! wink
Stay Alive Kiki (That is her name!) wink cheesy grin

When you call her name,
she vibrates on the table and shines her torch without touching her!

Oh Kiki, Do you love us?
She just answered YES I DO! cheesy
grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by crowther15(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2020
doyin25:
Who used this Nokia 3310c?
Best phone ever, especially when u play Real Football on it.
Woop................. classic of that time...... PES with multiplayer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by yeman1(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2020
BillionaireTalk:
who told you, have you tried any of the phones in the Pouvoir series? The Pouvoir 3 plus comes with a 6000mah battery

No.. u mean Tecno?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by YoriYoris: 9:39am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86775589:

Awwww, she is so sweet! kiss kiss

Modify :
( Some people are jealous already o,
See them quoting us upandan cheesy)
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by shagamite: 9:40am On Feb 19, 2020
emeijeh:

It still came on.
Nokia!

sefan.ru
waptrick.com

If you know, you know.

Don't forget sharemobile.com too
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by eby001(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

No website suffered more than sharemobile.ro.. that site had virtually everything you would ever want for your mobile phone....
grin this guy must be a legend in the days of tricks and tweaks. Kudos, you're doing well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by fk002: 9:41am On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:

Do you want caprisonne?

I recommend Bobo juice for him cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by DexterousOne(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2020
oodua1stson:
android is going nowhere. They are far too rooted.

Androids are now on TV, phones, computers, ATMs, cars, planes and almost everything tech

The same thing we said about BlackBerry
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by dietola01(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2020
Kaydeexotic:

lol true.. with MTN free cheat then... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 9:44am On Feb 19, 2020
adetunji996:
Who still remember?
NEC 3 dat year
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by dietola01(m): 9:45am On Feb 19, 2020
shagamite:

Don't forget sharemobile.com too
sharemobile.ro
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by YoriYoris: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86775030:
Memories are made of these....... wink
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 9:46am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also

What do you mean? Don't you know that this new company always have future plans? You think all the new updates you are always getting are just for nothing? Google is here to stay and they will keep on innovating. So there's not future evidence of them going to extinction..
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by YoriYoris: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2020
[s]
post=86775048:

Really Yummy?
Well, we understand darling.
And we love your sincerity!
Hugs!
kiss

Awwww, isn't she just so sweet?! kiss kiss

Btw,
But you should know the first phone below aight?
(That is the most powerful phone in the world!)

And that second phone below is still alive,
she died and woke up on her own over two hundred times now!!
She is older than some kiddos here also.
She has been to more than 700 naming ceremonies! wink
Stay Alive Kiki (That is her name!) wink cheesy grin

When you call her name,
she vibrates on the table and shines her torch without touching her!

Oh Kiki, Do you love us?
She just answered YES I DO! cheesy
grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by Blackeurop: 9:49am On Feb 19, 2020
sylve11:

I have the Nokia 3310 and 3410 right here with me and they have been and always my loyal servants. cool

3310 can I see pics?
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 9:51am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:
Great memories... The rate at which Android devices took over was so massive... Few years from now, Android would go extinct also
With the new innovations and research Android is making, they won't go extinct like the symbian.
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by nedekid: 9:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:
That was how i bought that Nokia twist bottom for 16k at Ring road, Benín city. I was like a god then grin whatever happened to symbian OS sef? Those games were mad

Why is that BBQ fellow always asss- licking females on this group sad sad Jesus Christ! How can one man be this repulsive? undecided
His such an ass

1 Like

Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by LadyExcellency: 9:56am On Feb 19, 2020
sweetnonsense:

Not possible for some foreseeable future because most smart home appliances and driverless Mobiles operate on Android
Re: Who Still Has Memories Of These Nokia Phones? (Photo) by AmuRubber(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Renforce:
That was how i bought that Nokia twist bottom for 16k at Ring road, Benín city. I was like a god then grin whatever happened to symbian OS sef? Those games were mad

I'm not surprised you noticed his annoying habits!

That old man's sycophancy and attention-seeking is out of this world. I wish I could teach him some life-changing lessons right now by shifting his nose with a punch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / Gionee P5w, Hot New Device (HOT) / LG G7 ThinQ Officially Launched: Price, Specifications, News And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.