Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2657 Views)

Guys: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls / Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by proclinician: 1:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're so on point... I like your sense of reasoning... They are just deceiving themselves with redpill and shii....

Redpill is an awakening. Men are no longer happy with this lifestyle below.

Just from a medical advice.

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by yazga: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

You're so on point... I like your sense of reasoning... They are just deceiving themselves with redpill and shii....
Lol
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
unfortunately nigeria is saturated with this lots

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lamanii22:

My dear.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Reality11: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2020
yazga:
STOP DATING MENTALLY BROKE GIRLS
I mean:
1. A girl who doesn't have transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves

Be more specific, you should have say

A girl who doesn't use her money to pay for her transport fare to see someone who she claims she loves even when she have it or can afford it.

So what if your girlfriend leaves in south Africa? You shouldn't date her because she can't afford or she don't have the fund to transport herself to Nigeria.

Or if she don't have or can't afford to transport herself from Abuja to meet you in Lagos

Or pay #500 or #200 to visit you

2. A lady who can't get you a birthday or a Valentine's day gift, but expects you to bring down the world for her.

100% on point

You can't say you don't have money to buy. Any amount you have you can get a gift, besides who says it most be a material present.

3. Someone who can't comfortably call you on phone for 5mins. Always flashing and complaining she doesn't have airtime even when you know you just sent her airtime.

100% on point

4. Someone who thinks relationship is an occupation where she is supposed to be paid and taken care of

100% on point

5. Someone who's only contribution to the relationship is sex (which is enjoyed by both parties.) She can't add value to ur life emotionally, financially, spiritually. No matter how beautiful a lady is,never settle for less, some ladies have money& bliv it's a guy's duty to spend

100% on point

I know some ladies will frown at this but i am not saying this because i have heaven n earth, no. Little things like this count in a relationship. No man can forget a lady who does this no matter how things ended between them.if u read to this point

Not only frown, they should fry tongue

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by yazga: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
shocked
biGDhAp:
unfortunately nigeria is saturated with this lots
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Sierusvirus(m): 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Guys dealing with a mentally broke girl this generation is a big disgrace.

Girls will be saying some guys still buys and give girls money, YES they will cos girls are a good source of money rituals for guys.

Am not begging any girl to stop collecting money cos if they stop, most of the men wont be loaded again so it’s good but when the ritual is over, nobody should complain that they have use a girl for sacrifice again.
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Prec1ous(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
Don't date any girl you cannot call to borrow you 5k to be returned in the next 25hours.

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by yazga: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
undecided
Prec1ous:
Don't date any girl you cannot call to borrow you 5k to be returned in the next 25hours.
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by suaveBrother(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2020
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Rubyjade: 2:59am On May 25, 2022
Word!!
Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Gee64: 9:35am On May 25, 2022
Ladies are by nature made to get favour from men. Watch the rooster and the hen...the rooster scratches the ground and offer food to the hen just to please it.
That's nature for you. I'm personally shy whenever a lady gives me a gift.

When a man needs a woman, it is his duty to make her comfortable.

I'm in my late fifties and my late wife was in her early fifties but before we got married, I made sure I never derelict my duty of fending for her and that reassured her that I was a husband material and it ignited her love for me.

Those of you playing hero there do this because of the hard times you find yourselves in. If you have the money, then, why can't you spend it on the one you love? Women are like babies, when you do things to please them, they get emotional with you and see you as their true guardian.

I have a young lady I'm currently dating; in spite of the fact that I know she has other boyfriends, I still do the needful to providing her basic needs. On her birthday, I bought her a phone and that caused envy amongst her naughty friends.

If you're are broke but handsome, you can keep a woman that admires you but mind you, she must date an other man who can take care of her needs. And I want to implore you to keep a blind eye to this fact and enjoy your relationship jejely until you are ready to marry her. Please shun all these entitlement mentality I read of here on Nairaland. undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Dating Mentally Broke Girls by Oluwabucci(m): 11:02am On May 25, 2022
If you are a lady and you know you are of the species mentioned above, please identify yourself. This is just a strategy to avoid you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Trust My Fiancé. Do I Have A Problem? / I Will Rather Date A Whóre That Can Cook Than A Decent Virgin That Cant ! / Why The Female Cat Screams During Mating And Subsequently Attacks The Male

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.