Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (16189 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Tonyfx: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Transfer the money for the sniper. Thank you and God will bless you for this.

Lol. I thought you were going back to sleep?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:
lol...Oga you look too fresh to be jobless...

Go learn digital Marketing and start earning $$$s
Thank you, oga. What is digital marketing? I have no idea about all these digital things.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tonyfx:

Lol. I thought you were going back to sleep?

I have been depressed and thinking. I couldn't sleep again. How can I sleep in an empty stomach?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Shior, you are not ready.

So where will you find a girl these days that is not on all social media platforms, so you want a girl to leave all the interesting things she sees online and date a broke boring guy like you?

Hate them for all you want but you can not make money through business in this life without social media else go and get a job and find a sugar mummy.

You came to nairaland of all places.. Then we give u solution and you are being selective, you don't need help.

Kontinue

It seems you don't really want to help me. Anyway, I appreciate the suggestion you gave earlier. Please, could you transfer me #200 recharge card?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Tony142: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Tony, my man. I'm trying to hustle out a job for myself. The suffer don tire me.

Hahaha, this is the most funny comment I have seen today, this one alone fit make dead body laugh cheesy
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2020
Tony142:

Hahaha, this is the most funny comment I have seen today, this one alone fit make dead body laugh cheesy

Hmm. So, you're laughing at me for being poor, right?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by yehmick: 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
YOU ARE NOT CASHLESS UNTIL YOU SELL THAT PHONE AND YOU CANT AFFORD TO TAKE PIX BEFORE GOING BACK TO SLEEP..ENJOY JARE
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by MacdonaldN(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Surveyor Chukwuemeka FPNO is that you ?[i
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by lograr(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ladylite:

Shior, you are not ready.

So where will you find a girl these days that is not on all social media platforms, so you want a girl to leave all the interesting things she sees online and date a broke boring guy like you?

Hate them for all you want but you can not make money through business in this life without social media else go and get a job and find a sugar mummy.

You came to nairaland of all places.. Then we give u solution and you are being selective, you don't need help.

Kontinue

So because he said he is broke he is now a boring guy abi. Read about his topics and know who he is.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Tony142: 4:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. So, you're laughing at me for being poor, right?

Lol, no oo lipsrsealed
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Alex96(f): 5:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
You even have light, meaning you have money to pay nepa and you are complaining mtcheeww. Go and sell the mattress you recently bought for 50k, use that money to start selling recharge card here. Since nobody is buying your books again

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by IDFWU(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
They do anything for clout grin

Chase Cheque not clout!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Alex96:
You even have light, meaning you have money to pay nepa and you are complaining mtcheeww. Go and sell the mattress you recently bought for 50k, use that money to start selling recharge card here. Since nobody is buying your books again

Ok.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:41pm On Feb 19, 2020
IDFWU:
They do anything for clout grin

Chase Cheque not clout!!!

I went to GTB yesterday to chase cheque, but they gave me an empty cheque. Please, can you tell me on how to chase it properly? Your guide will be invaluable. Thank you and remain blessed.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Ladylite: 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
lograr:

So because he said he is broke he is now a boring guy abi. Read about his topics and know who he is.

So you that is here on nairaland.... Tell me you have not gotten quality info from other social media apps. The guy hates other apps... So wetin he and a 21st century girl go discuss.

You people don't even know what relationship entails and how fast it can get boring.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ladylite:

So you that is here on nairaland.... Tell me you have not gotten quality info from other social media apps. The guy hates other apps... So wetin he and a 21st century girl go discuss.

You people don't even know what relationship entails and how fast it can get boring.

You have a point. I know nothing about relationship and I'm so boring. Is there any book you can recommend for me to improve my dating life?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by IARASORGANIC: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Money is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm hungry.
Drop your account details
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
IARASORGANIC:

Drop your account details

Wow! You've just made my day. Thank you for being kind. I'm currently dancing with excitement. When I'm done, I'll post it here on this thread. Though, I use Bank of America, so I think it's impossible for you to transfer me money with a Nigerian bank.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:
You're allowed to abuse me for being lazy, but at the same time, proffer some help.
it is profer not proffer mr writer!
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
BadRadio:
it is profer not proffer mr writer!

Ok. Thanks.

Go back to school.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm jobless, cashless, and I have no girlfriend or wife.

Every morning I wake and take pictures in my room, then go back to sleep.

Please, how can I get a job even if they'll only pay me 10k per month?

Below are two pictures I just took now and I'll be going back to sleep soon.

Please, help a brother.
I thought u were going to show the girls ur preaq !
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Ok. Thanks.
u were right it is proffer not profer, what's wrong wit u. anywhere belle face man !!!
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
BadRadio:
u were right it is proffer not profer, what's wrong wit u. anywhere belle face man !!!

You just want to form smart. I know you were wrong, but I like making you feel right because you love argument and I know engaging you makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Luckysbab: 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Wow! You've just made my day. Thank you for being kind. I'm currently dancing with excitement. When I'm done, I'll post it here on this thread. Though, I use Bank of America, so I think it's impossible for you to transfer me money with a Nigerian bank.

Tag me when you drop it cool tongue cheesy
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2020
BadRadio:
bros me nkó?

Remove those pictures. You can get yourself in trouble for doing that. You don't post another person's face without permission. Be wise.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
That picture above my head is really ugly!grin

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

Remove those pictures. You can get yourself in trouble for doing that. You don't post another person's face without permission. Be wise.
say pls... u left ur pics for a reason... I wonder why a smart person will show himself in a faceless forum?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You just want to form smart. I know you were wrong, but I like making you feel right because you love argument and I know engaging makes you happy.

if I tear u slap...
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
BadRadio:
say pls... u left ur pics for a reason... I wonder why a smart person will show himself in a faceless forum?

You love when I give you attention. Don't you?
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Luckysbab:

Tag me when you drop it cool tongue cheesy

You wan add money to am? Chai, I don blow today. I need a dynamite to make some joyful noise. grin
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You love when I give you attention. Don't you?
Gerrraraheere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Atm / Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG / 8 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Fighting In The Presence Of Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.