Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] (16208 Views)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / A FRIEND Introduced Me To This Naughty Thing [Picture] / How Can I Chase Away This Naughty Girl Frequenting My Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
u and pussie
... okay
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by franchasng: 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

I can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

You that you're a bad boy

I'll even advise you employ some of the nairaland trolls here that are jobless. Maybe if they have job, their story Will change From a frustrated one minute man on bed to to a giant 1hr pro. Learnt money give men some power[b][/b]
grin grin
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Look emp any laundry shop in your area, tell the owner you want to be helping to be washing and ironing cloth, tell him that he can be giving you anything on daily basis if he don't want to pay salary. If you try one or two shops one will accept. You will become buzy and you will not lack small small change in your pocket. That is what i did, the man later left the shop for me, i started setting him with 1500 every week till i became the owner of the shop. I got marry while doing that business.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm jobless, cashless, and I have no girlfriend or wife.

Every morning I wake and take pictures in my room, then go back to sleep.

Please, how can I get a job even if they'll only pay me 10k per month?

Below are two pictures I just took now and I'll be going back to sleep soon.

Please, help a brother.
Get creative because we are all broke till we break d spell. Better gidi up and stop begging people you may even be better than.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Thompsonpet(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
TheGreatIYANU:
lol...Oga you look too fresh to be jobless...

Go learn digital Marketing and start earning $$$s

Please can you guide me on how to go about it, I'm interested
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by bigl: 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Alvin212:
Your head be like a mango

grin grin grin you really cracked me up bro!
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Get creative because we are all broke till we break d spell. Better gidi up and stop begging people you may even be better than.

You have a point, but I don't think you are broke Iike me. Please, help me with 1k. God will bless you for this.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Onojanson:
Look emp any laundry shop in your area, tell the owner you want to be helping to be washing and ironing cloth, tell him that he can be giving you anything on daily basis if he don't want to pay salary. If you try one or two shops one will accept. You will become buzy and you will not lack small small change in your pocket. That is what i did, the man later left the shop for me, i started setting him with 1500 every week till i became the owner of the shop. I got marry while doing that business.

Wow! This is inspiring. I love it. Thank you for sharing. I'll think about it.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

You have a point, but I don't think you are broke Iike me. Please, help me with 1k. God will bless you for this.
tomorrow then...no p
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by lograr(m): 10:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ladylite:

So you that is here on nairaland.... Tell me you have not gotten quality info from other social media apps. The guy hates other apps... [/b]So wetin he and a 21st century girl go discuss[b].

You people don't even know what relationship entails and how fast it can get boring.

They will discuss future plans, goals,dreams,holiday outing ,personal fears, sweets memories, jokes, hobbies, families etc. Life is beyond social media.

No matter who you are in this life you are always going to see someone who shares your mindset

Well, that guy is one interesting crazy dude. He is doing all this to chase clout

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Liposure: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:
Another broke nairaland boy. Mtchew
OMG! U look prettier than a picture
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Moralgladiator:
tomorrow then...no p

Ok. I appreciate.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by SirDanny7(m): 11:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
iLegendd:

I'll send you a link.

Modified.

Choose number 1 and you'll get a step-by-step guide.

The 6 Articles and 1 Book You Need to Succeed In Amazon KDP Business from Scratch for Beginners — #3 and #4 are Advanced for Keyword Research — They are Game Changers.

1. Creating a Payoneer Account + KDP Account and Linking Them: https://www.nairaland.com/5638906/payoneer-pictorial-step-step-guide

2. Filling Your Tax Form as a Nigerian: https://www.nairaland.com/5631099/amazon-30-tax-how-fill

3. Keyword Research Sites/Tools: https://www.nairaland.com/5631074/amazon-kdp-keyword-research-elevation

4. Best Book on Titling, Subtitling, 7 Backend Keywords, Keyword Research, and 10 Extra Categories Search https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083DYXDL2

5. Goal Settings: https://www.nairaland.com/5638283/life-never-remain-same-picture

6. Staying Organized: https://www.nairaland.com/5624093/it-works-stay-organized-see

7. Searching for a KDP Mentor: https://www.nairaland.com/5569954/nairaland-online-millionaires-should-follow

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Jeweltz:

Lols � lols. May God forgive you. I wonder how u gonna make it heaven this way. Try and go to church on Sunday. Baby boy ilegend. �

I need your help. Last night, I was forming James Bond, so I took off my clothes and slept náked under the extremely cold room.

At 3 AM, I couldn't endure the cold even though I was under the duvet, so I woke and wore clothes with stockings as if I was in the coldest part of Canada.

Today, I'm tempted to sleep náked again. Do you think it's a good idea?

If yes, tell me why and if no, also tell me why.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by TheGreatIYANU: 12:19am On Feb 20, 2020
Thompsonpet:

Please can you guide me on how to go about it, I'm interested

Send email sir - thegreatiyanu@gmail.com
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Came4amod: 1:05am On Feb 20, 2020
DaInferno:
nothing happens in your comfort zone until u go out there
I think you are just too proud to do any menial jobs around ur vicinity.
instead of sleeping all day, go to an office n tell them u wanna work ,they should pay u anything and if u are really hardworking, it may be ur breakbthrough
that way, u can even discover ur potentials

opt in to learn tailoring, mechanic, i personally know ppl who have built comfortable houses from that

recondition your mind
be a man!

Bro they will turn him to slave ..
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Came4amod: 1:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Jeweltz:
Another broke nairaland boy. Mtchew

Rich madam weldone
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jakasibo(m): 1:13am On Feb 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Transfer the money for the sniper. Thank you and God will bless you for this.
I'm having just 5k in my account now but send me your account details let me put small tin for you, at least for you to eat first bro
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 3:03am On Feb 20, 2020
iLegendd:

I need your help. Last night, I was forming James Bond, so I took off my clothes and slept náked under the extremely cold room.

At 3 AM, I couldn't endure the cold even though I was under the duvet, so I woke and wore clothes with stockings as if I was in the coldest part of Canada.

Today, I'm tempted to sleep náked again. Do you think it's a good idea?

If yes, tell me why and if no, also tell me why.

Get yourself a girlfriend please. You're too good to be lonely, too handsome to be single. cheesy
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by femi4: 6:01am On Feb 20, 2020
Change your barber
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Thank you to everyone who has promised to send me money. This means despite how some people attack and abuse me on a regular basis, there are still a lot of Nairalanders ready to help me when I'm down.

Luckily, I woke this morning, checked one of my accounts and it accrued 13 Pounds (6k) from sales of 1 book. Before today ends, I know it will get to more than £150.

Also, I went to the kitchen and saw a magical soup. I don't know where it came from. So, I can confidently say God is working. For the money I requested, you great men should no longer worry, but for the 10k job, I still need it.

Thanks once again.

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Jakasibo:

I'm having just 5k in my account now but send me your account details let me put small tin for you, at least for you to eat first bro

I appreciate, dear. It seems God has finally given me some money while I was asleep. So, I wouldn't want to divide the one you have.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20am On Feb 20, 2020
Jeweltz:

Get yourself a girlfriend please. You're too good to be lonely, too handsome to be single. cheesy

Too many benefits being single.

1. No nagging
2. No suspecting
3. You stay focused
4. You achieve your dreams faster

Though, there are some benefits, but not worth it anymore — it's for teenagers. The level at which a girl I date love me is what I don't like, so I had to stop.

They love me more than I want to be loved and this makes it look as if I have a responsibility of keeping in touch with them 24/7.

Sadly, I don't have such time to waste. When I don't call, they call 7 times a day just for us to talk, talk, and talk on phone.

If I keep trying to please them by talking on the phone 24/7 everyday, how will I progress?

Nigerian women are even better when it comes to talking on phone. White women and Asian women will call you every 5 seconds to hear your voice.

For a man, time = money/calculation
For a woman time = love/bonding

We are different creatures. If I can get a girlfriend who won't disturb more than twice a week and can handle 1 or at most 2 calls a week, then fine. Sadly, all of them want us to talk every single day for hours and I can't afford that.

So, you see where the fault is coming from.

Time and money management is important. Any woman, not matter how beautiful or smart she is that causes me to mismanage my time or money, I either cut her off or stop picking her calls.

A man without principles goes nowhere and same with a woman without some light principles.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2020
iLegendd:

Too many benefits being single.

1. No nagging
2. No suspecting
3. You stay focused
4. You achieve your dreams faster

Though, there are some benefits, but not worth it anymore — it's for teenagers. The level at which a girl I date love me is what I don't like, so I had to stop.

They love me more than I want to be loved and this makes it look as if I have a responsibility of keeping in touch with them 24/7.

Sadly, I don't have such time to waste. When I don't call, they call 7 times a day just for us to talk, talk, and talk on phone.

If I keep trying to please them by talking on the phone 24/7 everyday, how will I progress?

Nigerian women are even better when it comes to talking on phone. White women and Asian women will call you every 5 seconds to hear your voice.

For a man, time = money/calculation
For a woman time = love/bonding

We are different creatures. If I can get a girlfriend who won't disturb more than twice a week and can handle 1 or at most 2 calls a week, then fine. Sadly, all of them want us to talk every single day for hours and I can't afford that.

So, you see where the fault is coming from.

Time and money management is important. Any woman, not matter how beautiful or smart she is that causes me to mismanage my time or money, I either cut her off or stop picking her calls.

A man without principles goes nowhere and same with a woman without some light principles.

I don't understand

Why'll I be dating you and it's Only three times a week that you'll be talking to me? Is something affecting your voice? cheesy

To me , I call you when I get to office. I call you after 11am when I'm done having breakfast. And by 4pm again I'll call so u can know I'm done for the day. In-between those periods too, you must've call me three times or I assume you're not More interested. When I love you, I will always wanna as much as talk to you.

Ilegend, Just go get yourself a beautiful girl and watch how your productivity soar

1 Like

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Feb 20, 2020
Jeweltz:

I don't understand

Why'll I be dating you and it's Only three times a week that you'll be talking to me? Is something affecting your voice? cheesy

To me , I call you when I get to office. I call you after 11am when I'm done having breakfast. And by 4pm again I'll call so u can know I'm done for the day. In-between those periods too, you must've call me three times or I assume you're not More interested. When I love you, I will always wanna as much as talk to you.

Ilegend, Just go get yourself a beautiful girl and watch how your productivity soar

All these countless calls are parts of the reasons relationship is time consuming and wise/productive people hate engaging in it. Some of us love calmness and being alone most times, so if you ladies can give us some space 5 times a week and only take 2 days a week, we will be fine.

The only part I like about relationship is morning sex. Where you'll be asleep at 4-5 AM and my hard rod will be DEEP inside you. You, as a lady won't know if it's reality or dream, but you'll keep enjoying yourself from the slow ride of the hard d*ck going in and out of you. Think about it.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Snixdave114(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Silver1996(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm jobless, cashless, and I have no girlfriend or wife.

Every morning I wake and take pictures in my room, then go back to sleep.

Please, how can I get a job even if they'll only pay me 10k per month?

Below are two pictures I just took now and I'll be going back to sleep soon.

Please, help a brother.
But you don't look like who's broke na
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jeweltz(f): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
iLegendd:

All these countless calls are parts of the reasons relationship is time consuming and wise/productive people hate engaging in it. Some of us love calmness and being alone most times, so if you ladies can give us some space 5 times a week and only take 2 days a week, we will be fine.

The only part I like about relationship is morning sex. Where you'll be asleep at 4-5 AM and my hard rod will be DEEP inside you. You, as a lady won't know if it's reality or dream, but you'll keep enjoying yourself from the slow ride of the hard d*ck going in and out of you. Think about it.

Please stop smiley. Don't make me lost in anticipation
I'm a churchy girl
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Thanks to everyone. I'm so grateful. To that Nairalander who got me a cleaning job at a certain big man's house, God will bless you beyond measure. I have already started work — see picture below.

Though, the man has refused me cleaning his room and his beautiful daughter's room. That girl has been staring and smiling at me since I went there. I don't know what is her plan.

All I want is to clean her room until there is no room left to clean. I know she wants it, but the father is skeptical in letting me in.

Anyway, the pay is a whopping 10k per month with free food.

Advice: Please, you guys should not give up hope in searching for your dream job. If God can do it for an ordinary person like me, he can do it for you too.

Please, remember me in your prayers so that I won't misbehave and lose this great job.

Once again, thank you all for your help.

Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Silver1996:
But you don't look like who's broke na

Maybe it's because I'm wearing clothes. If I take it off, you'll see 6 packs caused by lack of food because of no money to eat. Anyway, I have finally been blessed with a 10k per month job. There is nothing God cannot do.
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by Jakasibo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
iLegendd:

I appreciate, dear. It seems God has finally given me some money while I was asleep. So, I wouldn't want to divide the one you have.
Really?
Were you joking all these while?

I was really touched so i decided to share the little i have. I didn't know it was a prank bro
Re: I Just Took This Naughty Picture Now and I Need This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jakasibo:

Really?
Were you joking all these while?

Hahaha. So, you thought I was serious? The entire thread is sarcasm. I was cold and bored and needed to catch some fun. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / Nigerian Lady Showcase Her Hot Backside (photos) / Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.