Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

She Wants Me To Pee In Her Mouth! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Pee In Her Mouth! (2272 Views)

Susu Cup For Women Who Want To Pee Like Men In Kenya (Photo) / A Chat Of A Rich Guy Bargaining With A Slay Queen To Pee On Her Leaks / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Me To Pee In Her Mouth! by olaopa1691: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Every midnight, lola and I open the balcony door for some drink and to feel the fresh air, since its just us alone in my duplex it was so fun.
we had been dating for 2 years now and its looking like things are getting bored already between us. That very night i had the greatest surprised from lola, she told me she always fantasized how it would feel like if i peed in her mouth and all over her body shocked , by now we had a couple of drinks and things were getting more intense already. Lola what have you been reading lately or watching,i asked. she laughed so hard sounding like she was wet already with the fantasy she told me about.

Why kunle, "can't we just spice things up a bit, i am getting bored of our regular doggie and balcony Bleep, i was watching a video about BDSm and i decided to check it out, i enjoined what i saw there so i decided i am going to try it out, since i saw how a man can make a woman feel like a slave to him i thought it would be fun to try" she said.

At this point i was all in for this because i have never had a woman who would say i should pee in her mouth and all over her body. She told me how the toys in the video she watched made her wet and she would like to try one out. while we got talking i asked her where we could get these toys so we can try this new feel. We both surfed online and stumbled on a website where we could buy some bdsm kits, we ordered and how amazing how we got our deliveries the next day.

You can't wait to hear what happened the next day wink
Re: She Wants Me To Pee In Her Mouth! by Gwagone: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Story for the gods
Re: She Wants Me To Pee In Her Mouth! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2020
i guess OP wants us to believe this nonsense, or click on that BS link....?! dey wait for us there, we are coming!

Re: She Wants Me To Pee In Her Mouth! by emkz: 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2020
olaopa1691:

We can wait and we won't still want to know what the hell happened. So do us a favour and keep your bullshit to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Wants Me To Pee In Her Mouth! by idoms: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
You're good copywriter. I was hooked on the story. There are so many people that are into BDSM in Nigeria. I hope your market sells well but i can't buy your products because I'm not into BDSM
olaopa1691:
Every midnight, lola and I open the balcony door for some drink and to feel the fresh air, since its just us alone in my duplex it was so fun.
we had been dating for 2 years now and its looking like things are getting bored already between us. That very night i had the greatest surprised from lola, she told me she always fantasized how it would feel like if i peed in her mouth and all over her body shocked , by now we had a couple of drinks and things were getting more intense already. Lola what have you been reading lately or watching,i asked. she laughed so hard sounding like she was wet already with the fantasy she told me about.

Why kunle, "can't we just spice things up a bit, i am getting bored of our regular doggie and balcony Bleep, i was watching a video about BDSm and i decided to check it out, i enjoined what i saw there so i decided i am going to try it out, since i saw how a man can make a woman feel like a slave to him i thought it would be fun to try" she said.

At this point i was all in for this because i have never had a woman who would say i should pee in her mouth and all over her body. She told me how the toys in the video she watched made her wet and she would like to try one out. while we got talking i asked her where we could get these toys so we can try this new feel. We both surfed online and stumbled on https://thebestpriceng.com/product-category/adult/ where we could buy some bdsm kits, we ordered and how amazing how we got our deliveries the next day.

(1) (Reply)

/ Boss Bitch: Why The Average Lady Will Chose To Beg For 2k Instead Of Earning It / Is Anything Wrong With Complimenting A Girl's Pussy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.