Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth (76515 Views)

Lady Attacks Her Only Daughter With Blade Over Meat Theft (graphic Photos) / Woman Attacks Her 8-Year-Old Maid, Injures Her With Hot Knife (Graphic Photos) / 23-Year-Old Maid Attacks Her Madam With Bottle After Stealing Umbilical Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Decolonel:
This is what happens when you marry WWE Diva smack down champion.

Now, I'm afraid of getting married
If I had the chance and necessary resources, I'd marry Ronda Rousy without thinking twice about it. wink

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2020
youngestgrad:

I am a MUMU and a FOOL!!
I don't need to get married, marriage/cohabitation is not meant for everyone,I will help myself and drill asses .
oh well a fagg0t you will die as then grin grin.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by bluefilm: 10:55am On Feb 20, 2020
senatorude2:
One of the reason I dont want to marry now.

Very lame excuse.

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2020
PR!!!
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Angelfrost(m): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Bear007:
When you marry a good wife you get heaven on earth... But if you marry a foolish one, the devil is your in law.

Proverbs 18:22 says: "He that findeth a wife, findeth a good thing"!!!

Most husbands are not actually or really married! A wife will never do that to her husband... This also goes for women and wives married to abusive husbands (Those are not your husbands).

Parents, Churches, and Society have failed woefully to raise real men and women worthy of the sacred institution of marriage!!! It's a SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Xandelle: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AND DIFFERENT KITCHENS TOO?

I'm already used to serving myself. So I don't think I'll ever ask her to serve me food. So if she wants to poison, she will poison the whole pot that everyone will eat from. I'm also used to cooking for myself. Infact I find it hard enjoying food cooked by someone else cos it's never delicious to me. I take great care and dedication in cooking what I eat.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by tricksters: 10:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Your life is dedicated to lies n shame.
Betakeshi:
I heard this from a nurse in FMC. Unbelievable!
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Lovelive: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2020
adecz:

Lazy husband!!

... before you baptise him "woman beater".

Stop encouraging home violence !
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Angelfrost(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2020
tiwiex:

And they cook it too. Hehehe.

You say... tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Melvinsofty: 11:01am On Feb 20, 2020
qualityovenbake:
She must have poison his food with a drug induce paralysis substance. There is no way the husband will be conscious and she will be able to inflict all this injury to his body. This drugs paralyze all muscle in the human body.
I thought so too. That's the only way she could have done all that shiiiit to him I pray he recovers
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by EJanni(f): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
BiggyB242:

Quiet and calm men are the ones who fall victim of this, as for me I wouldn't take nonsense from any woman.
pray and don't be too sure. Temptations wey pass people dey o. God help us all.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
sammieguze:
This one married a thug and thought he married a wife.

This is the reason why I don't run to judge people who batter their wives. Like if he has defended himself and beat her now, she will run to social media and talk shit about her husband ignoring the fact that she was the abuser.

Abeg if the relationship is violent, leave it. Don't wait until they send your corpse to your people. And yes. men are sometimes victims of domestic violence

She most likely did this with a single cut to the face with a sharp cutlass while he was likely deep asleep. The reason...might just be he has been battering her all along like you wish. Stop supporting nonsense oga. Violence does not solve issues that require mental work. Use your head instead.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by festus2001: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Na wa hoo.
End time signs.
May God help us in Jesus name
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
AreaFada2:
Soon marriage will die a natural death. There has never been so many youth afraid of marriage as it is today.

The generation of parents pushing their children to marry will die out in a few decades. Left will mostly be Marlians, ardent baby daddy/baby mama group, those afraid of marriage, gays and lesbians.
Once oyinbo fully develop gestation machines, opari.

Just buy eggs or sperm according to your gender and produce the kids you need.

Long ago most premature babies died and we called it will of God. Now incubators allow many of them to survive. So gestation machines will just be another level.

The marriage institution is dying faster than morality and religion... The next century will be "interesting"!!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by youngestgrad(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh well I am an ugly Aids infested slut, I will die soon grin grin

So sorry to hear this, and pls stop receiving cum deposits�
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by drnoel: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2020
Auxtin85:
This look like a cook up stories to me

Maybe, I too don't know. But when one starts hearing things like this from reliable sources one wonders if there is truth to it. I heard it from colleagues back home. I don't know what to think but to believe it.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Xandelle: 11:04am On Feb 20, 2020
veeshock:

She most likely did this with a single cut to the face with a sharp knife of cutlass while he was likely deep asleep. The reason...might just be he has been battering her all along like you wish. Stop supporting nonsense oga.

You're not different from the person you quoted. He justified the actions of men who beat their wives, while you justified the action of this lady that attemted killing her husband.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2020
youngestgrad:

So sorry to hear this, and pls stop receiving cum deposits�
lol try again ,HIV doesn't even kill again, thanks to anti retrovirals.

corana virus and Lassa fever do tag team and smack you there grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Prognose: 11:05am On Feb 20, 2020
veeshock:

She most likely did this with a single cut to the face with a sharp cutlass while he was likely deep asleep. The reason...might just be he has been battering her all along like you wish. Stop supporting nonsense oga. Violence does not solve issues that require mental work. Use your head instead.

The woman is a drug addict. She was a nurse working in the same fmc with him but she was addicted to pain killers (pentazocine). Her husband tried to get her off the addiction but she kept falling back. On the third attempt, she discharged herself from the drug rehab center an abandoned her home to be with her thug friends. She couldn't get the pentazocine again from the hospital so she resorted to using street drugs.

On that day her husband was coming out of somewhere when he bumped into her. She told her thug friends that this was the husband and they should kill him. They pounced on him and beat him to stupor then held him down while she cut his face up. The husband passed out from the pain and they thought he was dead. She now called his mother to come and pick his corpse up then they left. As soon as they left people rushed and carried him to hospital. That was how he survived. He will be scarred for life.

Chief get well soon sir. Look very well next time before you leap. You should have asked more questions from her colleagues. Unfortunately we don't have the traditional African method of investigating a person anymore. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Centcanada: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2020
The woman that is doing this, did she has two woman in her or the husband is just a fool at birth? I no just get the message
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Xandelle:

You're not different from the person you quoted. He justified the actions of men who beat their wives, while you justified the action of this lady that attemted killing her husband.
You just dont understand my comment. Violence breeds anger and revenge and this is the end product.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by TheChameleon: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2020
netmillionaires:

How you people take pride in this tribal nonsense baffles me.

What's tribal there ?
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Sexycardib: 11:07am On Feb 20, 2020
Angel Blow the Trumpet � ,We Are Ready
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by qualityovenbake(m): 11:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Melvinsofty:

I thought so too. That's the only way she could have done all that shiiiit to him I pray he recovers
Yeah that must have been the only way. His injuries are life threatening. I hope he recover soon.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Xandelle: 11:10am On Feb 20, 2020
veeshock:

You just dont understand my comment. Violence breeds anger and revenge and this is the end product.

Then you only should have just condemned the act instead of adding a little justification. Cos if the guy you quoted engages you in an argument, it will end up in a chicken and egg situation.
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by youngestgrad(m): 11:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Ladycewhy:
lol try again ,HIV doesn't even kill again, thanks to anti retrovirals.

corana virus and Lassa fever do tag team and smack me down there grin grin grin grin

It is Corona not corana, stop swallowing cum from Aids ridden thugs it's affecting your brain cells :-)
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Ladycewhy(f): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2020
youngestgrad:

It is Corona not corana, stop swallowing cum from Aids ridden thugs it's affecting your brain cells :-)
Lol, try again,still doesn't rhyme ,your sisters have more clients than me tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by zogon(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2020
AreaFada2:
Soon marriage will die a natural death. There has never been so many youth afraid of marriage as it is today.

The generation of parents pushing their children to marry will die out in a few decades. Left will mostly be Marlians, ardent baby daddy/baby mama group, those afraid of marriage, gays and lesbians.
Once oyinbo fully develop gestation machines, opari.

Just buy eggs or sperm according to your gender and produce the kids you need.

Long ago most premature babies died and we called it will of God. Now incubators allow many of them to survive. So gestation machines will just be another level.

Fantastic post here. Your foresight is amazing, thumbs up to you. Marriage no longer serves any purpose and is overdue for discardment. It's time to make your own kids via surrogacy and raise them yourself
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 20, 2020
Prognose:

The woman is a drug addict. She was a nurse working in the same fmc with him but she was addicted to pain killers (pentazocine). Her husband tried to get her off the addiction but she kept falling back. On the third attempt, she discharged herself from the drug rehab center an abandoned her home to be with her thug friends. She couldn't get the pentazocine again from the hospital so she resorted to using street drugs.

On that day her husband was coming out of somewhere when he bumped into her. She told her thug friends that this was the husband and they should kill him. They pounced on him and beat him to stupor then held him down while she cut his face up. The husband passed out from the pain and they thought he was dead. She now called his mother to come and pick his corpse up then they left. As soon as they left people rushed and carried him to hospital. That was how he survived. He will be scarred for life.

Chief get well soon sir. Look very well next time before you leap. You should have asked more questions from her colleagues. Unfortunately we don't have the traditional African method of investigating a person anymore. Too bad.
I understand how painful and sad this is..my post was a correction to someone apparently supporting domestic violence which almost always ends in things like this. Mind you I did not say he was a wife beater, hence the use of "reason...might be".
Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by IamHonourable1: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2020
There's something people don't understand about women.They are the most dangerous of mankind,violent and know how to manipulate.This issue of domestic abuse meted against men has always been there,its only that some men didn't want to open up due to ego.And when some men decide to retaliate,that's when you see the women come out to say they've just been domestically abused by their husbands.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Attacks Her FMC Doctor Husband In Owerri, Cuts Off His Nose, Upper Teeth by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Xandelle:

Then you only should have just condemned the act instead of adding a little justification. Cos if the guy you quoted engages you in an argument, it will end up in a chicken and egg situation.
I wasnt justifying her actions please. The point is whoever thinks he is a local champion and wants to show how much of a man he is by beating his wife or whoever should always know he still has weak points once in a while. No one is invincible. I dont need to state the obvious she would live the rest of her life to suffer for this one stupid act. Adding the presumed justification is just to paint a picture of how things play out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How I Lure Ladies On Instagram To Sleep With Me, Blackmail Them - Suspect- Video / I Collect N500 For Every Killing - Ibadan Serial Killer Confesses / Scammers Now Use Date Of Birth As Their New Format Of Lies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.