Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99668 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Babacele: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2020
successful35:

Personally, I give marital peace to Taurus and Virgo. If you enter street to carry olosho sef, you go rarely see Taurus or Virgo. Capricon good small but their love for money is out of this world.
lols . ..but sometimes the individual has a big role to play. Western Astrological permutations say Aries women are damn cheats but I know a self disciplined Aries that married as a virgin at 28 to her long time boyfriend, and she was from a humble background!
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2020
Babacele:
lols . ..but sometimes the individual has a big role to play. Western Astrological permutations say Aries women are damn cheats but I know a self disciplined Aries that married as a virgin at 28 to her long time boyfriend, and she was from a humble background!

It's a 2 way street when it comes to the fire signs Aries, Sagittarius and Leo. Among this signs, Sagittarius is the worse. Most Sagittarius are hoes when they are in their 20s and then they start chasing men by the time they get to 30+

Aries women can be unfaithful too and it's far much easier to see a faithful Aries woman than Sagittarius woman. It's not advisable to date a Sagittarius woman when she is in her 20s, she go use chearing frustrate you. And even if you marry A Sagittarius woman, she will cheat on you with the slightest provocation.

Personally, Aries is the most faithful fire sign and Sagittarius is not too different from the other whores like Gemini, Libra, Aquarius and Scorpio.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Babacele: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
successful35:

It's a 2 way street when it comes to the fire signs Aries, Sagittarius and Leo. Among this signs, Sagittarius is the worse. Most Sagittarius are hoes when they are in their 20s and then they start chasing men by the time they get to 30+

Aries women can be unfaithful too and it's far much easier to see a faithful Aries woman than Sagittarius woman. It's not advisable to date a Sagittarius woman when she is in her 20s, she go use chearing frustrate you. And even if you marry A Sagittarius woman, she will cheat on you with the slightest provocation.

Personally, Aries is the most faithful fire sign and Sagittarius is not too different from the other whores like Gemini, Libra, Aquarius and Scorpio.
isn't Beyonce Sagittarius? she waited for JayZ to come marry her ,and even when he cheated, she refused to react the way the world had expected. Personal discipline is all I see here. sorry I just confirmed JayZ to be Sagittarius and Bey ,Virgo .
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by sim37(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
if she can't change my guy, look for d woman dat loves u, this is one of d reason y someone's child/ children always resemble their landlord, May it not be ur portion after u marry her (amen)
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Emmanuelcann: 1:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sorry bro. No trust, no relationship!
Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by pmoye(m): 1:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
You are an Ode, and oponu. Is that one love?
She gave you 6k from her 33k allowee and you're dancing. What if that money was from her married boo?

It is obvious you can't maintain the big/deep throat she has developed fucking married men.

You know what to do, bewitched man.

Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by shineeye1: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Never you fall for that bullshit: if you love and trust me don't check my phone, don't find out about me, bla bla! Bloody crooks! The only trust is a readily OPEN LIFE! Let your life be available and accessible. Anything less than this is a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babacele:
isn't Beyonce Sagittarius? she waited for JayZ to come marry her ,and even when he cheated, she refused to react the way the world had expected. Personal discipline is all I see here. sorry I just confirmed JayZ to be Sagittarius and Bey ,Virgo .

Virgo women are one of the best women for marriage. Look at mercy johnson. If virgo woman marry, she cuts off her past completely.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Dcaliphate(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nigga if u still go on with that girl you're a pathetic bastard
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Dcaliphate(m): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
shineeye1:
Never you fall for that bullshit: if you love and trust me don't check my phone, don't find out about me, bla bla! Bloody crooks! The only trust is a readily OPEN LIFE! Let your life be available and accessible. Anything less than this is a fraud.
I agree completely
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by blueghost(m): 2:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
what an effrontery from your girlfriend
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
libertyfather:
You have really gone beyond what you need to know......the girl talk true, that's all I hv to say wait for more comments

And how is that a sensible comment ? Sent to someone she wants to marry ?
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Davesaves(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
rOsy247:
undecided buy her phone, no, take care of her needs, no, allow her na to date who is taking good care of her na, no. Op what is really the colour of your problem. U want her to sit with u just to be looking at your face? Will ur face solve any of her needs?

Now she gave u 6k and u collected it o? Is it not same man who u fighting her for that gave her the 6k? If u rejecting her for dating a guy that's taking good care of her why didn't you reject his 6k? Cox obviously he's the one taking care of her. Op having n maintaining a girlfriend requires u living up to responsibilities as her man.

If u can't take care of that babe park one side and allow better person see road care for her. Nonsense and ingredients lazy boyfriend. Don't goan work to take care of your babe, that's how they'll keep cheating on u till u haf sense.

Kudos to that babe for dumping u jor. U don't deserve her.
and one unfortunate man will marry this one.. SMH
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Davesaves(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
rOsy247:

undecided lazy broke ass boyfriends should stop lamenting when their girlfriends find better option o
and d better option is another lady's husband? chai.. who knows the unfortunate man that will end up with u.. I just pity him
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Davesaves(m): 5:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
rOsy247:

It's better to date a married man than dating a lazy broke ass boyfriend whose contribution in her life is 0%. It will soon be signed into bill. It's criminal offence.

Relationship is not Poverty reduction program yet you want sex plus other cares coming from her abi. Broke ass boys be there talking about that when your fellow men take good care of their babes. No wonder lots of you keep committing suicide.
now I understand..
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Davesaves(m): 5:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
pocohantas:
I like that she didn’t apologize. Chick might be young, but she is very smart. Way smarter than the so-called boyfriend. From the chats, he is obviously doing all the loving.

Sorry about your predicament. I can’t say I feel any pity for you, but it is a sad situation all the same.
This bitter soul again? I wiould like to hear ur story

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Davesaves(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Women have now over taken men in cheating,they are now veterans in cheating grin. The tables are turned now.

Smart girl grin

Don't worry Op,when he dumps her to focus on his family she will come back to you. wink
women have always been like that. there's nothing new. they have always been the worst cheats..

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Davesaves(m): 5:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Smh
U see ur fellow lady?.. Pls pray for ur unmarried brothers and male cousins.. finding a wife this days is not an easy task at all
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Davesaves(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

My bad.
u are a wife material.. kudos
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Olafisoyem: 7:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mutemenot:
You have time to build the relationship . You guys haven't really come together, prove to her you are willing and ready for the relationship . Women always have options most especially when dealing with men they think can t meet their demand .
..knowing that she has everything you want in a woman, I suggest you give her more room for repentance ...

Complete rubbish. Baba run. You think she’s what you need but you need peace of mind more.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Insectkiller: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
As long as she never fvck an Alfa and a babalawo (herbalist)..if it's normal pr*ck she has been fvcking..there is No problem.

Just make sure u show her much love for her to forget other sugar pr*cks.

May God help u.. be born again
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Babacele: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
successful35:

Virgo women are one of the best women for marriage. Look at mercy johnson. If virgo woman marry, she cuts off her past completely.
True...I have noticed some Virgos to be so.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Babacele:
True...I have noticed some Virgos to be so.

My own problem is that I love women with sex appeal which is something majority of virgo women don't have. They are beautiful but they don't have sex appeal. That's why I prefer Taurus to Virgo.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Babacele: 1:20am On Feb 22, 2020
successful35:

My own problem is that I love women with sex appeal which is something majority of virgo women don't have. They are beautiful but they don't have sex appeal. That's why I prefer Taurus to Virgo.
lols....you must choose.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by samtol4(m): 2:32am On Feb 22, 2020
If you decide to marry her be ready to do DNA tests for all your children
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 22, 2020
Babacele:
lols....you must choose.

I choose Taurus over virgo sha. Though Taurus can be temperamental. But you see virgo, they are extremely wicked and evil but you won't detect it easily. Virgo is Scorpios assistant.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by DivineTurnAroun(f): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Skmoda360:

Google is your friend use it.......Okafor's Law states that once a man has had a woman, he can have her again at any time.....
I can see. Like she will always come back for more. Well done
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Babacele: 11:55am On Feb 22, 2020
successful35:

I choose Taurus over virgo sha. Though Taurus can be temperamental. But you see virgo, they are extremely wicked and evil but you won't detect it easily. Virgo is Scorpios assistant.
hehehehehe .....all humans are good and bad ....lols
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Skmoda360(m): 12:06pm On Feb 22, 2020
DivineTurnAroun:
I can see. Like she will always come back for more. Well done
prolly?
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2020
Babacele:
hehehehehe .....all humans are good and bad ....lols

Na so sha

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Squirrel01: 12:23pm On Feb 22, 2020
successful35:

I told myself I will not date any lady unless her Zodiac sign is sagittarius. I'm assuming when you said stubborn sea goat, you are referring to Capricon.

Why did you say so? How about Sagittarius men?
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Squirrel01:

Why did you say so? How about Sagittarius men?

I will advise every woman who is willing to settle down to avoid sagittarius men. Them fear marriage pass gun.

I'm all about compatibility. I'm an Aries and most of my relationship with Sagittseius women has been very good if not for the fact that they left for marriage. Compatibility comes first for me before love.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Whatsapp Chats Exposed Lady Sending Nude Photos To Man Because She Needs Iphone / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.