Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99727 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by vickthorious(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .
you are a mu mu man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by ledamaster(m): 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
From the chat any experience person can see you are the one begging for the relationship to work. I bet you had to beg and plead before she comes around. If not why would a woman that loves and cares for you would tell you "you have gone beyond what you need to know" or you should go and find the girl you want and leave her? Those are words girls that a simply tolerating or managing a man say to them when there is trouble. Bros I know what am about to say is hard, but that girl is not yours period. Move on and let her continue with her married Man and side dude.
I know you will try hard to rationalize whatever she did, thats a sign you are sprawn. You are the one fighting for the relationship. Which should be a job for the both of you.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by tommieritchie: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
[/color][color=#006600] inside life sha
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Homguy(m): 4:29am On Feb 24, 2020
Mutemenot:
You have time to build the relationship . You guys haven't really come together, prove to her you are willing and ready for the relationship . Women always have options most especially when dealing with men they think can t meet their demand .
..knowing that she has everything you want in a woman, I suggest you give her more room for repentance ...
what sort of men are we raising these days? Prove to a non repentant, and manipulative LovePeddler that what, you are talking like hes got no choice, like shes doing him a favour??!
Sad for our future generations.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Skepticus: 6:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
successful35:

You are a Taurus, Taurus are family oriented people. You be husband material while the said babe is a born hoe. If after reading all you have read here you still take her serious, then you don't know your worth.

My advise: Start cheating on her while using her for sex. Don't check her phone anymore oh. Use condom steady. Spoil her life with sex. Treat her like the slut she is. Don't show her your feelings. Use her, na she go run

How about Pisceans?
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
Skepticus:

How about Pisceans?

Google anything you need to know
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Skepticus: 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
successful35:

Google anything you need to know

I'm a first decan piscean. Google sucks!
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
Skepticus:

I'm a first decan piscean. Google sucks!

I swear you are too dull.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Skepticus: 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kasalee001:
This happened to me last year , we planned getting married after school , she showed love to the extent that she had to go on her knee to apologise in public when we had issues . I never wanted going through her phone but she kept on hiding it from after which her on finger print can unlock mine . I was planning to leave katsina on that day and she was planning for ilorin because it holiday period. We were together when my phone rang , my ex was calling and she never wanted me to pick up so she took my phone and left for her hostel to pick up her stuff , so I collected her phone because the music was on just to pass time while waiting for her . She never knew that her phoned wasn't locked and also she was chatting somebody while she left the phone . Guess what ? She was going to sokoto to spend the holiday with her ex boyfriend . I saw it and I felt like the world was coming to an end . Since that , I started seeing women like shit , LovePeddler , devil , killer etc.

Sad one, though.

Women are not worth the stress.

I just pump and dump

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Skepticus: 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
successful35:

I swear you are too dull.

With all the advise you gave others, I thought you had sense. Hence, I deferred to you.

Thanks for proving me wrong like typical stupid arian goats.

Use your own advice to someone who deferred to you like I did: Stop talking too much!!! It exposes your stupidity all the time.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by loswhite(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .
lol....you are just a clown. You type all this nonsense story seeking advice and then you back her up again...lol. my brother just marry the girl and allow us to have peace

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Kasalee001(m): 9:08am On Feb 29, 2020
Skepticus:

Sad one, though.

Women are not worth the stress.

I just pump and dump

They aren't worth it at all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.