Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (99652 Views)

Is this Pride Or Self Respect? This Has Cost Many Guys Their Relationship / Lawyer Forces Deeper Life Corper To Dance Shaku Shaku Before Checking her File / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Yeecar(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Lol. Btw she is 20. And she love me, I know it .

She isn't even desperate for marriage .

I am not even bothered with her past . I am just concern about her present hence my reaction .

I love her I won't lie , but I am willing to cut it off and move on
Like are you mad or something?
How old are you? You sound so irritating and disgusting.
Ladies are dishing out advise to you and you still sounding like a FOOL with your dump responses?
Are you for reall?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by akbahbah(m): 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

Guy, you took the right decision. Don't mind some mumu giving you stupid advice here. Once a LovePeddler is always a LovePeddler. They don't go off street even after finding a perfect love
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Calicoe: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Until you marry a girl, you are not the only person dating her.. FACTS

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by wizdomnzube(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay, she doesn't send me money . I do the sending . She just sent that 6k after she received her allawee to help sort some stuff.

Well I get your point . I want to move past this, bit also want to make it right if is possible for her . Cos to me , everyone deserve a second chance
You disgust me. Your nothing but a pussy! Jeez, I hate fools like you. See wetin dey ooze out from dat cunt u call mouth. Woman dey use u catch cruise u dey hear dey yan second chance. U be disgrace to we men! And ur type plenty for we country oh, na dere e take dey pain me pass............ *spits*

3 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by TruthinAction: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
She is a cheat but an honest one. She will only stop if you can meet her demands otherwise forget about her. She is not the type that wants to endure. She loves you but she loves money also. If you don't have the money to take care of her, look elsewhere.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Legendguru: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Really
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by doris4u(f): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
If u dare marry that girl, you will see hell o. Just imagine the way she is responding after being caught in d act.
Gradually dis engage from her and look for another good girl

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by macminista(m): 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:
Good morning all, for those still awake.

I think my relationship just ended. Something we both cherish.

Well, months back my ex and I came back together. We had a bliss relationship while in our final year, but I wasn't committed at all and she knew it and left. Back then in school she kept going to my phone and of course she do see things to talk about .

After 1 year of being apart, I needed a committed relationship cos I wanted to settle down. She came to my mind and the feelings was so strong even though I tried to resist it. We finally met and resolved all issues that led to her leaving .

Is been the sweetest memory we have had so far. Everything was going fine. She is a nice and sweet girl. Our agenda is marriage and she is aware. She fits perfectly to my ideal woman. Our emotional and spiritual connection is just perfect.

Well, things take a turn when I went to her phone and saw stuff that knocked me out. What really got me mad was her dating a married man. My emotion was dead. She said the relationship is in the past. She was forced to go into it after she left school. Her mum forced her into it when she stopped caring for her and asked her to go fend for herself. Then we weren't together. She confessed to becoming someone else from who I knew when I didn't tried to bring her back. But she is not a bad as I think , she concluded .

I also saw her chat with someone where she sent a bedroom pics she took in my house. She said she is just flirting with him (they have a fling) but that I should give her time, she is going to completely cut of tiers with them.

Well, I love her was ready to stay with her.
She was around again this Val and was tempted to check again and noticed she is still communicating with the married man. Infact I noticed they met lately in January. I locked up , and decided that is over. Didn't talk to her about it.

We went out for on Saturday. She is the type that hardly post on Facebook. Infact she has reduced my activities on Facebook. Her reason, our lives shouldn't be on social media.
I uploaded our outing on WhatsApp. She did too, but didn't upload the one we took together. Yea, she hasn't done that b4. I was angry and voiced out what I saw in her phone. Accused her of deliberately hiding us from her contacts.
She apologised and told me she isn't doing anything with the man again. Just the normal chat cos of the friendship they have had b4 . She even handed her phone to me to call him and end it if I want . I wasn't taking any of that cos I saw from her browsing history where she is been searching how to make a married man fall in love and spend on her but didn't let her know of it.
She pleaded that nothing is happening between them again. Then she begged that I should stopped going to her phone that is destroying us. That if I ended up destroying this relationship, where do I want her to start.

She is back to her base and we chatted last nite and she brought up the case of me going to her phone again and I was angry with that and told her about the browsing history too.

She was completely devastated with my findings.
Is lengthy right, sorry about that. This is a relationship we both cherished and I know she love me real good. Ohh, I forgot to tell you, she bought me a native dress and sent 6k to me from her 33k NYSC allawee. She is a good girl. She is nice and caring. I love this girl real good. Never loved anyone like this before.

But I don't know what has really gone wrong with her. I was determined to really make this right, but as it stand now, it seems dead to me and I am sure she also feels same too.

I should have stayed away from her phone. But guys, is not my fault, I love this girl and I am serious about it.

Bro you re a real SIMP! It’s brothers like you that make men look like fools. She cheating and manipulating you and you here talking about LOVE, CUZ she sent you 6k from here monthly alawee !! Damn she got game more than you. We suppose flogg u properly.. we fall in love by chance but stay in love by Chioce. You better go get an abundance mindset

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by kullozone(m): 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
You guys shouldn't bother yourselves about this guy. He WILL SURELY go back to apologise for checking her phone and beg her to consider starting the relationship afresh.

We know all this kyn mumu pipu.

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Lastmankc(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .
If its so, why bring it here. Enjoy your wh*ore girlfriend and stop bothering us
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by ibinaboonline: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
With a woman like this, it will end in tears

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by karika2018: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
when you have money...you will not have the time to depend on one woman......

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Badonasty(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nice phone
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Beedude(m): 12:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Biafrareform:

Yea. I have always done that . I am willing to stand by her and correct her . I sees it as her past.

I just realised it takes a second for someone to change . I wasn't expecting her to remain the same after I left .

My issue is, will things remain the same after I told her my findings ?
On NL Frontpage, u will see a news of a woman in Anambra that burnt 3 children cos she wanted to have nice time outside while the husband went to hustle . Its better u learn from others before going further with the relationship so ur case won't be worse than that. God is showing u signs but u are ignoring. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by MrMacinterchi1: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2020
this one is lost. forget it. old habits are hard to unlearn or break
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Beedude(m): 12:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Biafrareform:

Okay, she doesn't send me money . I do the sending . She just sent that 6k after she received her allawee to help sort some stuff.

Well I get your point . I want to move past this, bit also want to make it right if is possible for her . Cos to me , everyone deserve a second chance
Na second chance dey always make actor die for hin enemy hand inside film. Lass lass na this babe wahala go kee u and none of us will be there to suffer for u

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by MainForeigner: 12:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Never go back to ur ex's. 90% chances it won't end well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by savanto: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Biafrareform:

I also have ex's I have been with before going back to her . I cut it off immediately cos I don't want drama.

Nah, have never been silent . Have rebuked her openly when I started seeing those stuff. Though it was before we got back together.

But I was plain about the two she is still in touch when th especially the married guy . Which she promised to cut tiers .

For messed up when I saw she is still in touch.

I rebuked her again and she was like giving me her phone to end it if I believe she won't end it herself.

Our argument last nite really pissed me off. And right now , I feel is just over

@OP, I have a lot to say to you but time will not permit as I'm dizzy with sleep now but come on guy, do you really think that by her handling her phone to you to end it will REALLY end it?

Sorry to be a little hard on you bro, this girl is way smarter than you are. You are inexperienced about women and it's like you are the onle male in your immediate family with no female siblings to learn the art of women. You are a simp. Once upon a time I was like you. I learnt the hard way.

I will recommend you go and read Ubunja's threads on NL. It will help you now and later to understand women. You are trying so hard to make the relationship work but it is a woman that has to make the marriage work not you.

The more you try, the more she takes advantage of your naivety and w'hoe in your house. If you end up marrying her,
congrats but I already mourn for you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Roju402(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2020
OP, in a serious relationship, especially one hoping to lead to marriage, There should be transparency. She's got a lot to hide from you, and is still on her old path. This girl ain't really serious about you, man. She doesn't care how you feel about her. If it's a personal problem she's having, she should voice out, if not, Fam, talk to your legs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Impostor: 12:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Give her a little time, she may not be able to drop all her past immediately. These things require time in some cases.

How can you just appear from nowhere and expect her to drop everyone just like that.
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by savanto: 12:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Alzirida:
Stop checking on people's phone.

Stop looking for clue to know if ur relationship is ideal. If u find one, it will cut the trust. If u didn't see, u won't stop searching until u see.

If u are a busy person with self esteem, u will not have time search for who the hell ur spouse is eyeing.

Pls quit the relationship. If u go ahead it will never end well.
Get a new person. This time not because the new person is different ....manage that one, don't look for clue of cheating

In Ubunja's voice......."Sisterhood".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by proclinician: 1:06am On Feb 21, 2020
Alzirida:
Stop checking on people's phone.

Stop looking for clue to know if ur relationship is ideal. If u find one, it will cut the trust. If u didn't see, u won't stop searching until u see.

If u are a busy person with self esteem, u will not have time search for who the hell ur spouse is eyeing.

Pls quit the relationship. If u go ahead it will never end well.
Get a new person. This time not because the new person is different ....manage that one, don't look for clue of cheating

Why do i have this feeling you will end up with HIV and AIDS transmitted right from your matrimonial bed from a cheating man you chose to ignore all cues?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by proclinician: 1:07am On Feb 21, 2020
savanto:

@OP, I have a lot to say to you but time will not permit as I'm dizzy with sleep now but come on guy, do you really think that by her handling her phone to you to end it will REALLY end it?

Sorry to be a little hard on you bro, this girl is way smarter than you are. You are inexperienced about women and it's like you are the onle male in your immediate family with no female siblings to learn the art of women. You are a simp. Once upon a time I was like you. I learnt the hard way.

I will recommend you go and read Ubunja's threads on NL. It will help you now and later to understand women. You are trying so hard to make the relationship work but it is a woman that has to make the marriage work not you.

The more you try, the more she takes advantage of your naivety and w'hoe in your house. If you end up marrying her,
congrats but I already mourn for you.

God bless ubunja really.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by proclinician: 1:13am On Feb 21, 2020
safarigirl:

I meant to write 'above', it was a typo. I am above 21, far above at that.

I have not done anything no one will ever find out, I write erotic stories for a living my guy, that is the worst thing I have done, and my mummy will never find out, because my mummy is dead, but thanks for your concern.

I respect myself, and so, I can never disrespect anyone I'm with. So many youths of today do not understand the importance of respect in relationships, and that is why most of them come online to make complaints like that of OP's and many others we have seen here.

Like I said, I do not conform to any of these things you have said, I don't care who you have met, you certainly have never met me, but I can imagine where someone with your mentality has been, so, I reckon you fully deserve whatever poorly-behaved girl you end up with.

Have a lovely night

Is that you on the picture? That's something fit to be put in a museum.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by proclinician: 1:17am On Feb 21, 2020
ImaIma1:

Not every lady is willing to develop herself and become successful by herself. A lot of them these days look for the easy way out by attaching themselves to any guy that winks at them. They expect allowances and benefits for doing what? For being a girlfriend. It's sad.

Haha Jesus Christ. I won't pay a dime.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by proclinician: 1:20am On Feb 21, 2020
safarigirl:
this is a bullshit thing to say

Nobody is perfect, we all have a past, but not everyone's past is this bad and not everyone is an unrepentant prostitute, however, if this personality appeals to you, go ahead with the marriage.

Stop justifying rubbish with "We all have a past, not everyone is perfect". There are still good people out there, but most of you are too lazy to find them and you settle for nonsense, believing the one you have is the closest to perfect you will ever have, when all you have is recycled trash.

If that is what you think you deserve; a cheating spouse, without any scruples, then go ahead and marry her, but don't disturb the peace of the internet with your nonsense.

All of you will be marrying reformed ashawo[s], as if there aren't decent human beings in the world anymore[/s].
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by proclinician: 1:27am On Feb 21, 2020
pocohantas:
I like that she didn’t apologize. Chick might be young, but she is very smart. Way smarter than the so-called boyfriend. From the chats, he is obviously doing all the loving.

Sorry about your predicament. I can’t say I feel any pity for you, but it is a sad situation all the same.

She did something wrong and should feel sorry if not for anything else her own filthy and worthless self goddamnit!

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by proclinician: 1:33am On Feb 21, 2020
rOsy247:

It's better to date a married man than dating a lazy broke ass boyfriend whose contribution in her life is 0%. It will soon be signed into bill. It's criminal offence.

Relationship is not Poverty reduction program yet you want sex plus other cares coming from her abi. Broke ass boys be there talking about that when your fellow men take good care of their babes. No wonder lots of you keep committing suicide.

You can't be anything more than a prostitute and ur reward is in heaven truly. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by cr7lomo: 1:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You really need to go back to school cos you lack everything,

Over 21 are not worthy, then you go ahead with other comments saying "most, likely, those",

Under 21 are worthy but not all are worthy, arent you confused here? In my previous comment I asked you, wat happens to the unworthy under 21since all under 21 are worthy? you are now going in circles, at the end, you started saying not all above 21 are unworthy, now you are going back to your words of "unworthy above 21"

You lack everything knowledge and understanding, I like people that stand on their words, go back and read all your blabber and see how you've been goofing back to back, when you know you have no complete critical, logical thinking, eat your words and bow out shamefully,

You say 80s cars are used, I say not all 80s cars are used cos they still make brand new ones till today, you say 2020s abi na 2030s cars lol are brand new, I say not all 2020s cars are brand new, common sense,

The likes of you are the ones who get scared when having conversation with women cos they have been school and relieved of their archiac thinking, but wouldn't want to admit it cos of fear of loosing ego, that's when they say nonsense one sentence with women rubbish, don't worry, don't cry over what possessed you, it was clearly for your own good, I'm sure it has helped in removing whatever blocked your brain from realizing that not all above 21 are unworthy, same way it made you realise not all under 21 are worthy, stay schooled.

grin grin... This woman , u dull sha... So u can't comprehend simple English and explanation...smh
Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by cr7lomo: 1:53am On Feb 21, 2020
rOsy247:

Shut up broke ass lazy thing. Talking about poverty, for u to even collect 6k from the babe shows you are heavily swimming in poverty already. She's richer than your broke ass that's why you even collected from her. She enjoys the sexual intercourse with her sugar daddy while you are on nairaland lamenting/weeping for her dumping your broke ass. No na, wait for her to come feed your poverty stricken family instead lifting your broke ass to goan get busy.

U broke asses will always be dumped till y'all have sense like your fellow men. No wonder the highest cases of suicide are broke ass boyfriends suffering from depression cos of being dumped for not living up to responsibilities

A prostitute has spoken and liked by her colleague

2 Likes

Re: Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship by Nobody: 2:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Biafrareform:

I believed we all have past. Even myself have got a past. Same as you .

I believe everyone deserves a chance . A willing heart ready to change though.

And I also believed no one is perfect . The only bad girl out there is the one you have discovered her past .
There are many who we see as good , but undiscovered bad side .

I know we all have a past ,owing up to it rather than letting your partner stumble onto it makes a relationship stronger -your gal did that?
I know everyone deserves a second chance but from your screenshot, is your gal actually asking for one ?
I know no one is perfect, but you fail to understand that what you term your girls past is actually her present and likely would be her future behavior!!
telling you that going through her phone is destroying your relationship and that you know more than needed ,simply paraphrased means that she is saying that you should turn a blind eye to her indiscretions and live in your fake utopia.
I believe that if you go ahead with this relationship as it is, we would read a similar thread about a broken marriage in years to come

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / Kingtblakhoc: Dating Maami Igbagbo Destroyed My Life & Career, Stole My N7.5M / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.