Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? (9786 Views)

Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by JAOS(m): 5:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
she asked me why my friends have yellow teeths,i smile through out that day.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Jackossky(m): 5:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
So, it was this beautiful night where I went to love garden in search of a particular sapphire I was endeared to.

From my actions, I thought she could infer that I like her; not that I like her oo, I'm someone that have been trying to understand the meaning of loving the opposite sex(stranger), to me, love is like an euphemism for getting laid without no guilt, so, I already played my part for making her know that I'm interested in her *******

To cut the long story short, while sitting under the tree mahogany; offering us it's precious shade, me holding her arms, she asked,

"Why do you want to date me, what do you understand by love, what plans do you have when you tell a girl you love her?"

..pheew, didn't tell her I love her only implied it, the answer puffing off my brain was 's*X, s*X, right to call me your boyfriend, visit each other, be there to listen to your woes, couples goal, those sort of things'

How do I tell her that? that was how the chapter closed. She was vexed and dashed off to hall 2 seeing I was mute. I'm not good at telling lies, my eyes were just roaming in its socket, when I see her now, kinda still like her but i kept her far offff

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Emmanuel226(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
"Will you marry me" I was like bich please I have catarrh today I will answer you tomorrow
jesu!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Randy100: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
The day my girlfriend caught me with another girl. I was wooing the girl when she walked towards me. As a sharp guy I wanted to discharge the girl. The next thing I heard from my gf is 'brother please introduce me to your girlfriend' I replied that she is not and she asked "who is she?" it been 3 years, I have not answered that question.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Maverickking1(m): 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

lady said * my gosh, why u so big?... I waz confuse coz I thought 16inches looong waaz normal smiley

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Gofwane(m): 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

You couldn't tell your supposed girlfriend the nature of your job ?

How is she to trust you when she doesn't know basic things about you ?
I need a Lagos based shopper to knack grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Elimon(m): 7:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
MrCork:

lady said * my gosh, why u so big?... I waz confuse coz I thought 16inches looong waaz normal smiley
Lol... :Dmaybe its her first time with your size
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Elimon(m): 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
I was talking bout sex with my girlfriend when she asked me unexpectedly how many girls I had used doggy style with...I was like 'wtf...dunno what is doggy style'...in my mind was like 'the number plenty ooo''
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by AOPBoss(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
She saw my ex pics and ask me if she's beautiful than my ex.. I said yes not knowing na trap she dey put me..! she later ask me what makes her more beautiful than her (mz ex) and if i once told the girl i love her and all jo... Na so i kon dey calculate lies wey go sute am.. tank god i overcome all...
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by King901: 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Do you Love me?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Bahddo(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
"Do you love me?"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Offpoint: 8:17pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

Look at the being that birth you , she's available .
Riele stop insulting people parents, it's a terrible character to throw insults at some parents.

If you have the urge insulting someone, keep it within them.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by nuel101(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

You’re just a bitter soul ... �

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Offpoint:

Riele stop insulting people parents, it's a terrible character to throw insults at some parents.

If you have the urge insulting someone, keep it within them.

I know it's a terrible character even I am ashamed of doing that .

But some peeps here need to know their limits playing nice with them won't help .
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 8:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
nuel101:

You’re just a bitter soul ... �
You're no different .
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by proclinician: 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

This is awful. You can tell anyone what you wish to tell them but leave their parents out of your rantings.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
proclinician:

This is awful. You can tell anyone what you wish to tell them but leave their parents out of your rantings.

Here we go again . Pot calling kettle black .

You're in no position to tell me if it was awful or not .

If he wanted a sexmate , why ask me ? .

And Yes , I know it's was awful but I'm not feeling apologetic .
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by proclinician: 9:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

Here we go again . Pot calling kettle black .

You're in no position to tell me if it was awful or not .

If he wanted a sexmate , why ask me ? .

And Yes , I know it's was awful but I'm not feeling apologetic .

pls tell him all you want but leave his progenitors out. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Offpoint: 9:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

I know it's a terrible character even I am ashamed of doing that .

But some peeps here need to know their limits playing nice with them won't help .
Don't take anything here serious, I've never taken any insults OR derogatory comments here to heart.

That's the only way to maintain your sanity, take everything for fun.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2020
Offpoint:

Don't take anything here serious, I've never taken any insults OR derogatory comments here to heart.

That's the only way to maintain your sanity, take everything for fun.

Apt . Thanks . wink

I don't take words here to heart . If I did , I would have deactivated a long time ago .
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Offpoint: 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

Apt . Thanks . wink

I don't take words here to heart . If I did , I would have deactivated a long time ago .
Let it reflects on your commentscheesy

It's all fun
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Educonomist: 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jackossky:
So, it was this beautiful night where I went to love garden in search of a particular sapphire I was endeared to.

From my actions, I thought she could infer that I like her; not that I like her oo, I'm someone that have been trying to understand the meaning of loving the opposite sex(stranger), to me, love is like an euphemism for getting laid without no guilt, so, I already played my part for making her know that I'm interested in her *******

To cut the long story short, while sitting under the tree mahogany; offering us it's precious shade, me holding her arms, she asked,

"Why do you want to date me, what do you understand by love, what plans do you have when you tell a girl you love her?"

..pheew, didn't tell her I love her only implied it, the answer puffing off my brain was 's*X, s*X, right to call me your boyfriend, visit each other, be there to listen to your woes, couples goal, those sort of things'

How do I tell her that? that was how the chapter closed. She was vexed and dashed off to hall 2 seeing I was mute. I'm not good at telling lies, my eyes were just roaming in its socket, when I see her now, kinda still like her but i kept her far offff

uniben student!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by biddostandard: 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
do you love me,na headache question
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by chigoizie7(m): 9:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Do you love me?

When I am about to knack her.

And I no sabi lie. Like I don’t like playing with people’s emotions just for frivolities.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by NnamdiN: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
If I meant it when I said I love you to her.
I didn't and I dont like to lie.

I lied again sha.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by NnamdiN: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

You couldn't tell your supposed girlfriend the nature of your job ?

How is she to trust you when she doesn't know basic things about you ?
those of us in the secret service are forbidden to disclose the nature of our job grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Gofwane(m): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

you don't have to be that mean. I didn't ask you for something that's new to you. I mean, you're a slut from birth that started guzzling corckks from the cradle. Right?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Temple1288(m): 2:20am On Feb 21, 2020
My wife surprised me months before we got married.
On July 4th 2018 after a some few cans of MS Mud Black & Tan, she looked at me twice and asked me
"Lote, Do you really love me? Can you really die for me?"

I immediately went straight to the point

"Yes I do love you tbh. I can die for that baby you're carrying but seriously I can't die for you"

She was amazed.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by tsdarkside(m): 2:28am On Feb 21, 2020
haha....while nyashin she asked me if i love her....

i said nothing....then she got angry and said get out of me....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by tsdarkside(m): 2:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Jackossky:

i dont believe in that love bullshitt....
so many use that word and still disappoint....

that word,love,mean nothing to me....
if i realy love you,i dont have to tell you,you will feel it how i behave towards you....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“I Can Swallow My Baby Cum Anywhere Anytime” 20 Year Old Lady Boasts / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Short Girl Or Woman / Friday Night Gist: Guys, Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.