Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? (9794 Views)

Has Your Girl Ever Asked You This? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 6:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Gofwane:
you don't have to be that mean. I didn't ask you for something that's new to you. I mean, you're a slut from birth that started guzzling corckks from the cradle. Right?

Sorry , I'm not involved in your family business .

As I said before , look around you .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Papanwamaikpe: 6:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Apt . Thanks . wink

I don't take words here to heart . If I did , I would have deactivated a long time ago .
Hands go soon touch you. No worry
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 6:16am On Feb 21, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Hands go soon touch you. No worry

Yen yen yen .

The only reason that can make me deactivate is when I decide I want to deactivate .

Not because of some low life's opinion about me tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Papanwamaikpe: 6:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Yen yen yen .

The only reason that can make me deactivate is when I decide I want to deactivate .

Not because of some low life's opinion about me tongue
Either you deactivate or not, I don't fucking care. If you don't tune down the rate at which you insult people in this forum, hands will surely touch. You think you're untraceable eh? Fish brain
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Trex4(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Look at the being that birth you , she's available .
how do you feel now that you've insulted someone's parents?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 6:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Either you deactivate or not, I don't fucking care. If you don't tune down the rate at which you insult people in this forum, hands will surely touch. You think you're untraceable eh? Fish brain

Yen yen yen .

I should tune down because ? .

Are you the one buying my phone subscriptions ? .

Did you give me the phone I'm using ? .

Trash talk ! . Traceable gini ? . They're free to start tracing me .Is that even suppose to make me scared ? .....

The only fish brain here is you .

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 6:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Trex4:
how do you feel now that you've insulted someone's parents?

I feel the same way he feels when he was typing this

you don't have to mean . I didn't ask for something that's new to you . I mean you're a slut from birth that started guzzling corckk from the cradle

Don't be an hypocrite trex4 , who else was he referring to if not the one that birth him ? .
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Apt . Thanks . wink

I don't take words here to heart . If I did , I would have deactivated a long time ago .
look at a cow insulting someone's parent, maybe u dont even have anymore.and if u no deactivate bah! God go punish u.oloshi ,wasted sperm.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2020
25tolife:
look at a cow insulting someone's parent, maybe u dont even have anymore.and if u no deactivate bah! God go punish u.oloshi ,wasted sperm.

Sorry . I don't do low life's like you .

Your next mention will be left "unreplied"
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by femi4: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2020
Will you tell me if you cheat on me?

Ans: It depends grin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Gofwane(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Jackossky(m): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Educonomist:

uniben student!!!
Well inferred.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Sorry . I don't do low life's like you .
Your next mention will be left "unreplied"
lmao
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Gofwane(m): 8:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Teaser4:
my ex once asked me say, shey na like this your dick always stand if you see other girls nude?

I paused and think before I say anything,cos the question na trap....

for my mind, why e no go stand, I dey complete na...

na so I turn am to biology lecture ooo

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 21, 2020
she said she wants to know my mum.. was like.. bich we aint getting married ...

she asked if I love her.. mehn I didn't know what to say
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Young03(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2020
She asked, I hope your not deceiving me oo

Do u even love me?

I lied instantly

I love u baby, I'm not deceiving u
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by IamPlato(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2020
MrCork:

lady said * my gosh, why u so big?... I waz confuse coz I thought 16inches looong waaz normal smiley
you Like To Fool Yourself Too Much
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Owen247: 9:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Do u luv me ( yes)
Y do u luv me
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by osmosis101(m): 10:01am On Feb 21, 2020
she asked,'in as much as you love me,you cant love me 100%.what are the things you dislike about me'.na babe wey i usually give love epistles........i was dumbfounded
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by eddyghali(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2020
Teaser4:
my ex once asked me say, shey na like this your dick always stand if you see other girls nude?

Baba, i don see my carbon copy in u lolzz. I can so turn this thing into big lecture enh hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by darkgal: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
lady said * my gosh, why u so big?... I waz confuse coz I thought 16inches looong waaz normal

So that stuff reached your knees?
Could come out of somebody's mouth
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Teaser4(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
eddyghali:

Baba, i don see my carbon copy in u lolzz. I can so turn this thing into big lecture enh hahahahahah
abi now...na so my brother
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by chubinwa(m): 1:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why did you break up with your former girlfriend. this is a critical question because the answer you give may make or Mar the relationship.
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Loooooooogstory: 7:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

you are trying to be unwise and unfortunate.

Gtf out my thread. Must u run up and down my thread and constituting Nuissance?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Riele(f): 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
you are trying to be unwise and unfortunate.

Gtf out my thread. Must u run up and down my thread and constituting Nuissance?

Hypocrite !

Why don't you tackle the guy that quoted me first ?
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Owen247: 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
Riele:

Hypocrite !

Ur jxt toooooo problematic

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Loooooooogstory: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2020
Riele:

Hypocrite !

mabinu... If we don't forget about "the hurt of yesterday" we won't have friends.

I love uu

Happy palm Sunday

1 Like

Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by bluefilm: 5:31pm On May 09, 2020
Bigmanpickin:
"Will you marry me" I was like bich please I have catarrh today I will answer you tomorrow

You wicked o. grin

I pray make that catarrh turn to corona.

Make ya eyes clear well well
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Thazard(m): 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2022
Teaser4:

Lolgrin
Re: What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? by Dickson178(m): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
azadus18:
D nature of my work...wch i was unable to tell her...it later leads to our breakup...
why? You be cement hawker? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Husband Can Not Perform? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Girls Pass The Gold Digger Test / Sincerely, Can U Marry This Woman?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.