Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,937 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Is India A Good Country - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is India A Good Country (7364 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 8:33am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You should see them in Niggeria. Niggerians call them "master". They feel really fly
Haha I have seem topics about mistreatment of Nigerians by Indians & Pakistanis here on NL but I didn't know Nigerians addressed them with such a honourable title.."master"? an Indian for that matter? Lol I'd rather be thrown in a den of hungry lions.
Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 8:36am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Naaaaah. He's out
[img]https://media1./images/a8080046b448156beec0caec38571855/tenor.gif?itemid=12069340[/img]
No coming back for this one

Hahaa he dished out more than he could take for himself.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 8:41am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yebo! Marabastad is Buckingham Palace if you compare with poo-India,even smells like a lemon flavored furniture cleaner compared to poo-India.

Pictures will do.They say a picture says a thousand word afterall How does your friend survive around that curry smell?

Oh and they are the biggest snitches EVEEER.They got many of our brothers and sisters fired from white owned companies.They are a perfect example of if you suck the right dìck you can get to the top. angry

Like you said,them and Pakistanis are cousins.And you say one woke you up this morning jogging around the place See..that's what happens when a wild mongoose get's a little taste of civilization.

@ Goel ..Where for art thou?

Their food is delicious, when it's not cooked by a pig with poor hygiene. They also have this annoying & disgusting habit of spitting everywhere. One local Indian woman in my flat was going off on some Indian guys for spitting into her yard from the floor above. She lives on the ground floor & the groundfloor flats have a courtyard. South African Indians don't like Indians & Pakistanis because they have vast differences in how they carry themselves.

Exactly! Big ones! Very nosy too. The men & women gossip.

Lol, he was busy catching up on his workout baie vroeg. Even now they're busy making unnecessary noise because they're naturally loud with no decorum. You have to teach them everything eg. Chew with your mouth closed, don't dig your nose in public, a curtain is not something to wipe your filthy, grubby paws with etc. Mannerless, uncultured things!

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yebo! Marabastad is Buckingham Palace if you compare with poo-India,even smells like a lemon flavored furniture cleaner compared to poo-India.

Pictures will do.They say a picture says a thousand word afterall.How does your friend survive around that curry smell?

Oh and they are the biggest snitches EVEEER.They got many of our brothers and sisters fired from white owned companies.They are a perfect example of if you suck the right dìck you can get to the top. angry

Like you said,them and Pakistanis are cousins.And you say one woke you up this morning jogging around the place See..that's what happens when a wild mongoose get's a little taste of civilization.

Just look at them, the Punjabi pigs. You can't believe the amount of noise they're making as we speak. I don't even know what they busy doing, this early!

4 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Pictures will do.They say a picture says a thousand word afterall.How does your friend survive around that curry smell?

Jace, did you know you need a declaration form to get out of the house? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Their food is delicious, when it's not cooked by a pig with poor hygiene. They also have this annoying & disgusting habit of spitting everywhere. One local Indian woman in my flat was going off on some Indian guys for spitting into her yard from the floor above. She lives on the ground floor & the groundfloor flats have a courtyard. South African Indians don't like Indians & Pakistanis because they have vast differences in how they carry themselves.

Exactly! Big ones! Very nosy too. The men & women gossip.

Lol, he was busy catching up on his workout baie vroeg. Even now they're busy making unnecessary noise because they're naturally loud with no decorum. You have to teach them everything eg. Chew with your mouth closed, don't dig your nose in public, a curtain is not something to wipe your filthy, grubby paws with etc. Mannerless, uncultured things!

Oh shìt you have no Idea how much I hate people who just constantly spit or shoot mucus of their noses.Many weed smokers are like that too because weed dries your mouth.The behaviour you described here is also inherently present in most of our African "brothers" .Uncouth,noisy,unhygienic...absolutely no consideration of peace of mind for those living nearby.

Lol you know them well.

Who's louder? them or ogres?.I'm betting my last cent on ogres.What say you? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Oh shìt you have no Idea how much I hate people who just constantly spit or shoot mucus of their noses.Many weed smokers are like that too because weed dries your mouth.The behaviour you described here is also inherently present in most of our African "brothers" .Uncouth,noisy,unhygienic...absolutely no consideration of peace of mind for those living nearby.

Lol you know them well.

Who's louder? them or ogres?.I'm betting my last cent on ogres.What say you? lipsrsealed

Those ones are extremely loud grin

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:12am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Jace, did you know you need a declaration form to get out of the house? shocked

No! shocked

All I know is that you gonna have to find a good reason to be out there but I didn't know we will need to make a declaration.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

No! shocked

All I know is that you gonna have to find a good reason to be out there but I didn't know we will need to make a declaration.

You do! It's very serious.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Just look at them, the Punjabi pigs. You can't believe the amount of noise they're making as we speak. I don't even know what they busy doing, this early!

Those are their cars? I don't know why they shout when they speak cause most of the time they converse in close range of one another.They love to gossip but they can't keep it down.Fùcking idiots lol.
Re: Is India A Good Country by Mizwisdom(f): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You should see them in Niggeria. Niggerians call them "master". They feel really fly

Which Nigerians call them master? each time I'm close to them all I smell is garlic. A friend who went to their country said she almost died of hunger because she couldn't eat their food due to poor hygiene. She said everywhere was dirty and most of them who ride big cars here can't afford that luxury back in India.
Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You do! It's very serious.

Already someone is in the back of a police vehicle? shocked

Re bona mawaza straight! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2020
Goel:

Attachment to motherland is a different thing. Most of Indians don't want to migrate to foreign even if they have this ability.

Preferring development is other thing of materialism and here India is a bit better than any other third world country in world.
HDI I used was to quantify my statement just. A lot of other indicators will pull it ahead by far.

Well, I'm not an African at first place. Nor I intend to downgrade your place.
I'm not supposed to write anything on emotions but bluntly on facts, data and perspectives I absorbed.

I never denied it. If you see, I've said earlier myself.
And the case we are talking about, your side unfortunately happens to have more downs.

Just imagine if Africa had a single government.

India as an individual countries is too big and diverse to be judged.
What, who told you Indians don't like to migrate, you are using facts not what you have seen.
Try interacting with both sides and you'll understand. I don't see why India will be better than all third world countries
I will definitely pick the following third world countries over India and I'm sure many will do
Estonia
Romania
(some people consider Lithuania, Serbia, Croatia, Belarus and a few othes a third world country but, I'm not sure. I will still pick them over India if they were...)
---> I'll look twice here (Bahrain, Oman and Kuwait)
Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Those ones are extremely loud grin

Like a pack of hyenas scavenging on the last carcass.Ogres for you... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Those are their cars? I don't know why they shout when they speak cause most of the time they converse in close range of one another.They love to gossip but they can't keep it down.Fùcking idiots lol.

Their car is the black one in front of their garage. I bet they're busy gossiping as usual lol.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:32am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Their car is the black one in front of their garage. I bet they're busy gossiping as usual lol.

Gossiping or discussing about a game of Cricket that was played in 1980.

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Already someone is in the back of a police vehicle? shocked

Re bona mawaza straight! grin

Kea go chaela, ntwana grin Kuyanyiwa! Videos are circulating of people being arrested or instructed to go home. The authorities ain't smiling. But I prefer this approach. Imagine when we start dropping like flies because people aren't obeying simple rules, like in other countries. No thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:35am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Like a pack of hyenas scavenging on the last carcass.Ogres for you... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Gossiping or discussing about a game of Cricket that was played in 1980.

Hahaha. Right.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:45am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Kea go chaela, ntwana grin Kuyanyiwa! Videos are circulating of people being arrested or instructed to go home. The authorities ain't smiling. But I prefer this approach. Imagine when we start dropping like flies because people aren't obeying simple rules, like in other countries. No thanks.

Leniency should not even come into play.I knew dumb people would still be out there disregarding the rules.

The mall near me is completely closed,they even put "no crossing" lines.Shìt is serious and fools are playing.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:49am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Leniency should not even come into play.I knew dumb people would still be out there disregarding the rules.

The mall near me is completely closed,they even put "no crossing" lines.Shìt is serious and fools are playing.

Did you hear we just recorded our 1st 2 deaths? cry Please stay indoors & keep safe.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Did you hear we just recorded our 1st 2 deaths? cry Please stay indoors & keep safe.

I heard.

RIP to the departed.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I heard.

RIP to the departed.

This is really heartbreaking. I'm loss for words. Now more than ever I can't wait for this thing to be over.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 10:01am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

This is really heartbreaking. I'm loss for words. Now more than ever I can't wait for this thing to be over.

It will be over if people could just for once cooperate..otherwise it's gonna get ugly before it get sweet.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

It will be over if people could just for once cooperate..otherwise it's gonna get ugly before it get sweet.

I hope noone I know becomes a victim. I'm beginning to get scared, tbh. It's like life won't be the same after this.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by Jaqenhghar: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Which Nigerians call them master? each time I'm close to them all I smell is garlic. A friend who went to their country said she almost died of hunger because she couldn't eat their food due to poor hygiene. She said everywhere was dirty and most of them who ride big cars here can't afford that luxury back in India.
You can speak for yourself my dear sister. I have heard it several times. Indians, chinese and Lebanese.
They stank but our naija sisters are all over them like a cheap suit. So tey one Indian man was telling some guys at our gym that Nigerian girls are cheap.
Re: Is India A Good Country by Petyprincess(f): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You can speak for yourself my dear sister. I have heard it several times. Indians, chinese and Lebanese.
They stank but our naija sisters are all over them like a cheap suit. So tey one Indian man was telling some guys at our gym that Nigerian girls are cheap.
Please stop the generalization!! Which Nigerian girls are following Indian workers here? All these ones that looks really malnourished? Probably the dirty low esteem girls sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by Jaqenhghar: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol you know them well.

Now you speak of spitting so true. They came to our pool and since then I dont swim when I see an Indian in the water.
Those niggers were swimming in they briefs. Discoloured looking briefs. They must have come from work or something. Didnt even shower before going in. And they kept hawking a d spitting beside the pool Im sure some of it found its way back in the water.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I hope noone I know becomes a victim. I'm beginning to get scared, tbh. It's like life won't be the same after this.

With businesses taking a strain,I swear it feels like after this we're going to re-live the horrors of The Great Depression.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 10:36am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

With businesses taking a strain,I swear it feels like after this we're going to re-live the horrors of The Great Depression.

Sure thing embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by Jaqenhghar: 10:37am On Mar 27, 2020
Petyprincess:

Please stop the generalization!! Which Nigerian girls are following Indian workers here? All these ones that looks really malnourished? Probably the dirty low esteem girls sha undecided
Like I said in my post you can speak for yourself. Nowhere in my post did I say ALL GIRLS so if you don't follow them fair play to ye. You shouldnt be worried.
Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Now you speak of spitting so true. They came to our pool and since then I dont swim when I see an Indian in the water.
Those niggers were swimming in they briefs. Discoloured looking briefs. They must have come from work or something. Didnt even shower before going in. And they kept hawking a d spitting beside the pool Im sure some of it found its way back in the water

I really wonder why they're so fond of spitting anywhere & everywhere. Very disgusting people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Passport Renewal - Rescheduling The Interview / 10 Year Uk Ban / Which Is A Better Country? Israel Or Panama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.