Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Is India A Good Country - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is India A Good Country (7307 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Is New Zealand A Good Country To Relocate To As A Student / What Good Country Can I Relocate With One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Now you speak of spitting so true. They came to our pool and since then I dont swim when I see an Indian in the water.
Those niggers were swimming in they briefs. Discoloured looking briefs. They must have come from work or something. Didnt even shower before going in. And they kept hawking a d spitting beside the pool Im sure some of it found its way back in the water.

Lol you call them niggers? can you believe even them have a derogatory Indian term they use to refer to black people.I will look up the term for you.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by Petyprincess(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2020
Y'all should stop been racist!! I'm not attracted Indians bt comments so far are really disgusting nd racist!! Nd when blacks experience racism they start screaming everywhere on social medias meanwhile we more racist ourselves! A black person calling an India a nigga grin Do you all know the meaning behind nigger (nigga)?

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Lol you call them niggers? can you believe even them have a derogatory Indian term they use to refer to black people.I will look up the term for you.

Kali for a woman & kala for a man. Kali is actually a DEMON-like being in their beliefs. That tells you what they think of black people in general because they even discriminate against their own people. They glorify whiteness (Gauri(F)/Gaura(M)) Men & women use bleaching creams to be gauris & gauras grin

Apparently, she also has some great attributes though tongue

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by Jaqenhghar: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I wont be surprised. I was telling one Indian lady how racist they are she kept denying that they are not racist and that they only admire us blacks because they believe we are strong and big. She must have thought Im stupid

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 11:18am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Kali for a woman & kala for a man. Kali is actually a DEMON-like being in their beliefs. That tells you what they think of black people in general because they even discriminate against their own people. They glorify whiteness (Gauri(F)/Gaura(M)) Men & women use bleaching creams to be gauris & gauras grin

Apparently, she also has some great attributes though tongue

So they think we're demons lol,how I wish one day an Indian cross my path with that kind of hostility and empty ego.

The other term I was talking about is "bandar" (see below)

What great attributes? her decapitating men? grin mtcheww NaughtyNostra tongue

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 11:24am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

So they think we're demons lol,how I wish one day an Indian cross my path with that kind of hostility and empty ego.

Bandar is a monkey!

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

No, not that lol. Some motherly love/protector shiat etc.

The ones that live here in our building know me very well. Me I dey para so grin Some are even scared of me tongue One time I was talking to another neighbour & this guy popped out the door, telling me to shut up because it's azaan. I went absolutely crazy because we're doing them a favour by letting them make their noise in our building. Around 4 in the morning they start with the loudspeaker, we don't complain. Now I can't talk during the day because they're praying. Uyanya.

3 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I wont be surprised.I was telling one Indian lady how racist they are she kept denying that they are not racist and that they only admire us blacks because they believe we are strong and big. She must have thought Im stupid

They are worse than whites.Stop asking racist people why they are racist.Sometimes I think we black people make these assholes feel special by making them think that it's only by their validation of us that we will be able to live happily ever after.Racist people are easy to deal with,you just frustrate them with your presence alone while enjoying the wrinkles of anger on their faces lol wink

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Bandar is a monkey!

Chai shocked

Even ordinary yeye India wan vex like oyinbo? embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by Jaqenhghar: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

They are worse than whites.Stop asking racist people why they are racist.Sometimes I think we black people make these assholes feel special by making them think that it's only by their validation of us that we will be able to live happily ever after.Racist people are easy to deal with,you just frustrate them with your presence alone while enjoying the wrinkles of anger on their faces lol wink

You got me wrong mate. I wasnt asking. I was telling it as it is. She was the one on the defensive

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Chai shocked

Even ordinary yeye India wan vex like oyinbo? embarassed undecided

Hahaha. Don't kill me before Corona does abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

No, not that lol. Some motherly love/protector shiat etc.

The ones that live here in our building know me very well. Me I dey para so grin Some are even scared of me tongue

Oh my bad smiley I was about to withdraw the idea of see you in person. grin

Yes that's my Lara Croft.Bring them hell fire hotter than the spices they eat cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. Don't kill me before Corona does abeg grin
Hehe

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yes that's my Lara Croft.Bring them hell fire hotter than the spices they eat cheesy

Kikikiki. We're both shy, so I don't think the bolded will ever happen. Talk through the wall maybe grin
There were talks of meeting up with Lioness in the past, but I got cold feet in the process. I don't know why I'm so antisocial sad

Anyway yeah, I bring them the fireball! Still remember those?

2 Likes

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

You got me wrong mate. I wasnt asking. I was telling it as it is. She was the one on the defensive

I didn't misunderstanding.The other stuff I was just saying in passing.Ek praat too much sometimes.lol
Re: Is India A Good Country by Jaqenhghar: 11:59am On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I didn't misunderstanding.The other stuff I was just saying in passing.Ek praat too much sometimes.lol
Wetin be ek praat again.
Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 12:03pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

You see the thing I just told you about? One is on a loudspeaker right now making noise, so they can go pray sad

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Kikikiki. We're both shy, so I don't think the bolded will ever happen. Talk through the wall maybe grin
There were talks of meeting up with Lioness in the past, but I got cold feet in the process. I don't know why I'm so antisocial sad

Anyway yeah, I bring them the fireball! Still remember those?

So you are ruling it out? cry ...but I understand cause the idea kinda sound eerie to me too tongue .But will I live with myself If I don't take that leap of faith? let's not do it 50 years later when we will be walking with sticks haha

Lioness seem to have disappeared from NL cry

Let me see them in pictures maybe I will be able to recall.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

So you are ruling it out? cry ...but I understand cause the idea kinda sound eerie to me too tongue .But will I live with myself If I don't take that leap of faith? let's not do it 50 years later when we will be walking with sticks haha

Lioness seem to have disappeared from NL cry

Let me see them in pictures maybe I will be able to recall.

Lol, we'll see about that tongue

Isn't she using a new moniker?

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Wetin be ek praat again.

It's Afrikaans

Ek praat too much > Ek means "I" . Praat means "talk".

English translation= I talk too much.

Are we learning yet? smiley

Re: Is India A Good Country by Jaqenhghar: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

It's Afrikaans

Ek praat too much > Ek means "I" . Praat means "talk".

English translation= I talk too much.

Are we learning yet? smiley
Heheheh. Yup yup

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, we'll see about that tongue

Isn't she using a new moniker?

I remember them.Sometimes they came in blue colour. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I remember them.Sometimes they came in blue colour. cheesy

Yesh. And black but the red ones are HOT.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You see the thing I just told you about? One is on a loudspeaker right now making noise, so they can go pray sad

Yeah I see a fainting figure wearing a white hat.Baby now you doing FBI's job on them? cheesy

Scoping them like...

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Yesh. And black but the red ones are HOT.

I never seen black ones.And them things wear to big to hold in the mouth.I used to laugh at people's jaws looking like a swelling after a snake bite haha.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Yeah I see a fainting figure wearing a white hat.Baby now you doing FBI's job on them? cheesy

Scoping them like...

LMFAO. I told you I no dey fear dem mos. I can take pictures of them all day long, noone will come to me asking amasimba grin

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 12:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

I never seen black ones.And them things wear to big to hold in the mouth.I used to laugh at people's jaws looking like a swelling after a snake bite haha.

Lol, true.
Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. I told you I no dey fear dem mos. I can take pictures of them all day long, noone will come to me asking amasimba grin

Haha Makula a batho.I feel bad for them sha cry

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Lol, true.

Tjoo just realised I was typing Engrish lol.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Tjoo just realised I was typing Engrish lol.

NL is the last place you should worry about a bit of Engrish, it's one of the official languages tongue grin
Anyway, we're all guilty of it from time to time. Can you write complete sentences in Sotho though?
Re: Is India A Good Country by JaceBlaze: 12:48pm On Mar 27, 2020
XhosaNostra!

waar was jy?... most likely picking your nose and playing with dolls.

1 Like

Re: Is India A Good Country by XhosaNostra(f): 12:59pm On Mar 27, 2020
JaceBlaze:

XhosaNostra!

waar was jy?... most likely picking your nose and playing with dolls.

Hahaha. I remember all of them, but I was not allowed them at home, even sherbert. My mom worried too much about "illnesses". She said they cause epilepsy grin The only juice we drank was another pineapple one that needed you to add sugar. I can't remember what it was called now.

Good ole days.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Visa / Traveling To Belize Any Advice? / South African Invitation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.