Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,601 members, 7,827,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 (55858 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by wonuks(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
shocked
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by TGM2015: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
Pls Help This Rape Victim

Good day everyone, I really need your contribution and advice concerning this matter.

I'll try as much as possible to be brief on this, pls Pardon my blunders. I've a friend whose 17yr old cousin sister was raped few days ago by 3 guys, fortunately one was caught while the remaining two were at large.

My friend being that she's the only capable pson in in the family took it upon herself to find justice for her little cousin. The case was reported to the area command while the little girl was recuperating in the hospital.

There wasn't much of a tussle before the detained rapist (who's not older than 14yrs) started spewing the identity of his conspirators, but before that something unexpected happened, when the police were at to his house during investigation, they met his mom who broke down in tears as they explained the situation to her, she told the police they can do as they wish to her son that he's very rebellious and dangerously mischievous in nature, that she's tired of hearing complaints about her son,that she has been waiting when the news of her sons demise will get to her, mind u this is a boy 14yrs of age.

The second person (who's not older than 16yrs) and the third (who was the eldest among the two boys was above 24yrs) were later caught consecutively.

The third guy, being the eldest was the pson who initiated the act while the other two teenage conspirators were responsible for luring and holding their victim while she got raped.

Today being Thursday while my friend was at the police station,she discovered that the eldest of the three is married with a child, whose wife also came visiting with their baby at the station.

Considering this recent developments pertaining the culprits and their families, its becoming emotionally challenging and it has taken a huge turn on my friend and she's feeling all emotional and confused at the same time on how best to handle this situation, she even went to the station with food flask for the suspects undecided . I've advised her its best she see this through and get justice for her cousin but m afraid it's not enough and she might end doing something we all might regret later.

Pls moderators help move this to the appropriate section.
I've advised her its best she see this through and get justice for her cousin. There you have your answer.
Anyway, I believed the opinions of the girl in question should be your guide, at least, she is 17 years. If she want to go through it, help her. If she is undecided, go ahead and fight for her. But if she want to let go, support her and help her in building a brighter future with the money you would have used to get justice for her.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by fredoooooo: 10:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
what i can't seem to grasp is how a newly married man could engage in raping an under age girl with under age boys and my friend being who she is is already thinking it myt be a cult faction activity and wouldn't like a situation where her life would be threatened.

Eno go better for cultism.... something must kill a man .
Defend what's yours with everything.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by ovonramwen: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2020
Why would your friend even think that? If s/he was the victim would s/he want to forgive and forget? .... please and please let justice be served! They were in their right senses when they were committing the crime! Pls they should face the law! ...
The little victim will appreciate it .... In addition, please take her for counseling.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by mercuryeyez: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2020
at 14years, you are already a disaster

What kind of children are we training these days
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by cr7lomo: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Well...women are always naturally confused...they can't stand by their words... U arrest someone and u still go with food to feed the person u arrested grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Premiumwriter: 10:31am On Feb 21, 2020
I don't know what to say anymore
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Kinterez(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Being emotional when a heinous act of that kind is done is being stupid and encouraging crime.. Why rape a lady when u can bleep on the street with just 3h atleast for one side.. This should be condemned..Please he should refrain from bringing food to them cos that's more like nudging them with soft hands to sleep well.. They should face the law regardless.. Rape is a huge case.. Stealing is even mild but rape is at its neck already..Advice your friend before he becomes a family disgrace and weakling
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by OmayieHenry(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2020
It's so difficult for me each time i get to see what the Young future generation has turned into. To all parents, please teach your kids in the right dealings of life.

Hello people... Please i need two different shops ASAP within the location of gbagada/ifaco or surulere. Please mention me if you have or link me to anyone whom can
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Fash20: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
They should all be punished
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by dayleke: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
What arrant nonsense is this?
Why did she go and report before?

A RAPE IS A RAPE IS A RAPE.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by raybaba97(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2020
My advice is for her to see it through. If we don't punish these animals accordingly, we will merely be encouraging them.

As men, we all feel lust, but what separates us from animals is our ability to control and resist it.

Anybody that fails at this is not a man, but an animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Bellotelli: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2020
chatinent:
Well, if we keep forgetting and forgiving social perverts, they will be no decrease in crimes. I advocate justice! Did he consider his wife and little one before the rape? His little one curled to his wife's back will be happy her/his dad was punished for defiling sb.
There is a similar case in my street but people seemed to blame the girl more than the rapists. Her legs don't stay at a place, and don't know when the time is late. MI

On a second thought, he could also be forgiven. But will the corrupt police officers consider this as a good one? Absolutely no! They see money in this case!
I think you've summed it up. The culprits should face the law and appropriate punishment should be given to them.

Well, as we all know the xter of the police, they are nothing but cash cows.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by mechanics(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2020
She should allow the police do their work, unless when they failed, she can take the case to court.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Tunex252(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2020
Hope you are thinking of forgiving and forgetting the issue... Those useless culprit should face Justice
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Biglittlelois(f): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2020
If you have been sexually harassed, I mean physically sexually harrassed, you'd pray everyday never to get raped, I really feel for her, and I pray she gets justice.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Bellotelli: 10:38am On Feb 21, 2020
post=86832545:

While reading this part of the whole ordeal...
we can read between the lines and see that your friend will be in the top 3 of the MOST EMOTIONAL WOMEN IN NIGERIA!
It got to a point we were about joining her to start pitying the wife and newly born of the idiot!

But let's face reality and leave sentiment aside.
RAPE is a very very bad thing,
Most especially when it concerns a minor.
Let the law takes its FULL COURSE on the matter.
That is the best advice we can give you in this situation.
Tell your friend to not allow EMOTIONS to blind her reasoning.

We Rise!
Or maybe she will end up being raped also before she realize what rape is all about.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by segun18(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2020
No Way ! Pls Justice must be meted out.Rape is Evil.The 24 year old should be made to receive the severest punishment.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Christian07(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2020
24yr old boy way don reach to marry na him dey rape girl with 14yr old
We keep wonderin

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Chommieblaq(f): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2020
God will never forgive that your friend if she drops this case

Did she consider her underage cousin that was raped?
they were only sorry because they were caught. Did the 24 year old think of his wife and child while pummeling the teenage girl?
i don't even understand the idea of giving these criminals food, is she their family or what?
what if her cousin died in the process?

ndi madu sef
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by bamasite2: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Wahala
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by c2far: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Sorry to hear this.

Before you start talking about the boys and getting justice for her. Let's take care of the girl first. She may have been exposed to HIV given the profile of the boys here. She may also get pregnant. If it's not too late already you need to get the girl to a hospital where she can get Post Exposure Prophylaxis, that way she won't get the virus. But this has to be under 48 hours. You also need to get her the morning after pills to prevent pregnancy. Then, she needs to speak to a counsellor too as fast as possible. The emotional pain is the heaviest for issues like this and you never can tell when it would weigh on her.

After this, let's get the law to help correct the wrong from those boys. Depending on the state this happened, you can get the boys behind bars using the VAPP Act or the state version of it.

Best wishes on this quest. I'm happy to provide help in case you need anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by ProtectMyMoney: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2020
segun18:
No Way ! Pls Justice must be meted out.Rape is Evil.The 24 year old should be made to receive the severest punishment.

OP tell your sister or who ever it is to allow justice takes its course. She should request that the suspects should be charged to court.

If they will spend 21 years in Jail so be it.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Biglittlelois(f): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2020
HarunaWest:
Are we even sure if the person rapes was q fargin sef??...Or all na relationship turned sour..?
Nevertheless she should understand that the psychological trauma on the victim will forever hunt her except she sees/feels that justice has been served as regards her ordeal. So do implore your friend to forget emotions and take the case to it's logical conclusion so as to serve as deterrent to wannabe Criminals..
I rise

Get sense, even if this statement is a joke, still get sense.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by hahn(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2020
Donaldoni:
The 24-year old is the real criminal.

Others were just opportunists... angry

I going to train my daughter to be wary of males. I have already started... cool So help me God... smiley

It is better you teach her to defend herself physically.

Boxing, taekwondo, kick boxing, krav maga etc will go a long way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 10:44am On Feb 21, 2020
post=86832545:

While reading this part of the whole ordeal...
We can read between the lines and see that your friend will be in the top 3 of the MOST EMOTIONAL WOMEN IN NIGERIA!
It got to a point we were about joining her to start pitying the wife and newly born of the idiot!

But let's face reality and leave sentiment aside.
RAPE is a very very bad thing,
Most especially when it comes to a minor.
Let the law takes its FULL COURSE on the matter.
That is the best advice we can give you in this situation.
Tell your friend not to allow EMOTIONS to blind her reasoning.

We Rise!

Another good angle to it all......

SECONDED!
thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by jaxxy(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
Pls Help This Rape Victim

Good day everyone, I really need your contribution and advice concerning this matter.

I'll try as much as possible to be brief on this, pls Pardon my blunders. I've a friend whose 17yr old cousin sister was raped few days ago by 3 guys, fortunately one was caught while the remaining two were at large.

My friend being that she's the only capable pson in in the family took it upon herself to find justice for her little cousin. The case was reported to the area command while the little girl was recuperating in the hospital.

There wasn't much of a tussle before the detained rapist (who's not older than 14yrs) started spewing the identity of his conspirators, but before that something unexpected happened, when the police were at to his house during investigation, they met his mom who broke down in tears as they explained the situation to her, she told the police they can do as they wish to her son that he's very rebellious and dangerously mischievous in nature, that she's tired of hearing complaints about her son,that she has been waiting when the news of her sons demise will get to her, mind u this is a boy 14yrs of age.

The second person (who's not older than 16yrs) and the third (who was the eldest among the two boys was above 24yrs) were later caught consecutively.

The third guy, being the eldest was the pson who initiated the act while the other two teenage conspirators were responsible for luring and holding their victim while she got raped.

Today being Thursday while my friend was at the police station,she discovered that the eldest of the three is married with a child, whose wife also came visiting with their baby at the station.

Considering this recent developments pertaining the culprits and their families, its becoming emotionally challenging and it has taken a huge turn on my friend and she's feeling all emotional and confused at the same time on how best to handle this situation, she even went to the station with food flask for the suspects undecided . I've advised her its best she see this through and get justice for her cousin but m afraid it's not enough and she might end doing something we all might regret later.

Pls moderators help move this to the appropriate section.

Rape is not a play or joke thing. Stubborn and criminal entities are very good at emotional manipulation to seek pardon and avoid purnishment so they can go back to ur dangerous lifestyle and brag about evading justice. Punishment is necessary for certain people espciaily unrepentant ones. U heard what the mother said of the 14 year old, let them serve their time so they learn. The only problem is our prison and correctional systems are poor at correcting these people.

If they are not purnished they will rape sombody else. This is almost sure.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by tomju(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2020
Giving the suspects food is okay. It should have nothing to do with the case of rape. Just like police would allow suspected armed robbers to eat in their cells.
Now the option is simple. Tell your friend to get a lawyer. Charge them to court for rape. If found guilty then, let them do the time. If you can do the crime then you should do the time. The other two 14 and 17 years are minors. Before the case is resolve, if they are found guilty, especially if they live in Lagos, the case may take 2 years. One will be of age to go to jail. The other who is 14 will be 16 or so then, he will go to a juvenile home pending when he is of age to go to a correctional centre(Prison)...that is; if they are lucky o. Otherwise the police will just write 18 years for them and push them to court.
It's such a pathetic case. Then again young girls should be careful who they associate with and which person's house they go to, especially when alone.
Some boys/men are simply callous and wicked. Rape should not be tolerated. It's a grave crime against humanity.
It's such a shame that even the mother wish he was dead! Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Man Commits Suicide In Victoria Island Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Two Boys Nabbed With Coffin Filled With Panties, Brassieres In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.