Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 (55838 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by DexterousOne(m): 12:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
nobody should feel any pity for the bastard criminals, and instead they should feel sorry/pity for the VICTIM
these bastards rapists should get ONE bullet to the back of the head, no questions asked.

More like a bullet on their pipe
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by DexterousOne(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
360command:
Send the animals to prisons.. rape cases is more than robbery cases in Nigeria but for some reason it Is not always reported and even though it is reported, it dies out due to bribery and corruption.

I will not be surprise if that 24 year old guy had harrass,violated and raped a woman before. Cause I know our police system lack database. Such can repeat it self but it will be good if they are locked up.

E better say make I kneel down beg to make love to my woman than for me to forcefully subdue my woman because say I wan lash.

We Africans are too emotional, a crime is committed why act emotional?

One of our biggest weaknesses

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by abdullkabar(m): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
I see no reason why an offender should not be punished base on the crime he/she commited.
When the rule and judgement are followed, that's when you can have a sane society.
Turn a blind eye to pity for now. Do whatever is necessary for them to be punished as they should be.

If you aren't successful with it is another story, but try.

Rape isn't something you mistakingly do, it takes a heartless person to do it(let them dance to the tune)
Leave emotion out of this please
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Titogbanski: 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Let them stay there small...maybe two months.....as punishment
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Rapmoney(m): 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
Pls Help This Rape Victim

Good day everyone, I really need your contribution and advice concerning this matter.

I'll try as much as possible to be brief on this, pls Pardon my blunders. I've a friend whose 17yr old cousin sister was raped few days ago by 3 guys, fortunately one was caught while the remaining two were at large.

My friend being that she's the only capable pson in in the family took it upon herself to find justice for her little cousin. The case was reported to the area command while the little girl was recuperating in the hospital.

There wasn't much of a tussle before the detained rapist (who's not older than 14yrs) started spewing the identity of his conspirators, but before that something unexpected happened, when the police were at to his house during investigation, they met his mom who broke down in tears as they explained the situation to her, she told the police they can do as they wish to her son that he's very rebellious and dangerously mischievous in nature, that she's tired of hearing complaints about her son,that she has been waiting when the news of her sons demise will get to her, mind u this is a boy 14yrs of age.

The second person (who's not older than 16yrs) and the third (who was the eldest among the two boys was above 24yrs) were later caught consecutively.

The third guy, being the eldest was the pson who initiated the act while the other two teenage conspirators were responsible for luring and holding their victim while she got raped.

Today being Thursday while my friend was at the police station,she discovered that the eldest of the three is married with a child, whose wife also came visiting with their baby at the station.

Considering this recent developments pertaining the culprits and their families, its becoming emotionally challenging and it has taken a huge turn on my friend and she's feeling all emotional and confused at the same time on how best to handle this situation, she even went to the station with food flask for the suspects undecided . I've advised her its best she see this through and get justice for her cousin but m afraid it's not enough and she might end doing something we all might regret later.

Pls moderators help move this to the appropriate section.

Rape is a criminal offence. It's not a civil offence. The case is not between the victim and the suspects but between the State and the suspects. Neither you nor your friend has the power to stop justice!!!

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by kingthreat(m): 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
sorry if came at u in a wrong way, but I'm the OP

Its alright. God guide you but if you help them escape justice, and you are not reforming them, they will still do crime

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by HarunaWest(m): 12:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Get sense, even if this statement is a joke, still get sense.
You get sense and you typed this sorta nonsense...Go ahead and gimme head b****
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by HarunaWest(m): 12:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Murphyenemuwe:
I pray your mother and every other female relatives are raped right in front of you. Oloriburuku somebody
so this is the sorta prayer you pray for yourself everyday..It's quite unfortunate dude..
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Omar09(m): 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Donaldoni:
The 24-year old is the real criminal.

Others were just opportunists... angry

I going to train my daughter to be wary of males. I have already started... cool So help me God... smiley

Is it to teach her to wary of males or to teach her how to go about the males. To be careful of her dealings with males.

Cause you teaching her to be wary of males is inculcating fear of males in her which can be preyed on by manipulative males.

You should teach her to love and acquaint herself with the males so she understands the male psychology and not to put fear in her. She will be preyed on by psychotic males.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Symorne(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
The matter seems complicated, excluding the 24yr old who should be accorded a befitting judgement, the teenagers needs to be taken to a rehabilitation centre before being released back into the society.

Things are happening.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Omar09(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
MissGhosted:
mumu shut up. Nor be u dey Bleep small children. Haba na

Sweet baby our sex has meaning.
Know this time you'd stay till morning.
Duvet days and vanilla ice cream.
More than just one night together exclusively.

Baby let me be your man.....!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Sterope(f): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre

The 24 year old does not deserve pity. It is not about him. It is about the poor girl. He is a rapist and who has also groomed two underage boys. His child will be better off without him. The woman should think about the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Dollabiz: 1:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 1:33pm On Feb 21, 2020
Sterope:
Mckandre

The 24 year old does not deserve pity. It is not about him. It is about the poor girl. He is a rapist and who has also groomed two underage boys. His child will be better off without him. The woman should think about the poor girl.
thanks appreciate
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Donaldoni: 1:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
Omar09:

Is it to teach her to wary of males or to teach her how to go about the males. To be careful of her dealings with males.

Cause you teaching her to be wary of males is inculcating fear of males in her which can be preyed on by manipulative males.

You should teach her to love and acquaint herself with the males so she understands the male psychology and not to put fear in her. She will be preyed on by psychotic males.

By wary, I meant she would not trust anybody.

Many ladies who got raped hitherto thought they knew how to love and acquaint themselves with males ... grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
'Allegedly ' sir, 'allegedly'. Unless a suspect is prosecuted in a court of law, he is not to be considered or spoken of as a criminal.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by kokomilala(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Where did this incident take place? If it was in Lagos and they are still in Lagos, they can report the matter to The Office of the Public Defender at Ojuelegba ,by Stadium Hotel Bus Stop. She will be given free legal services.The Lagos State Government takes the issue of rape very seriously.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Donaldoni:

Nice suggestion.

But how far can that go in the midst of at least 2-able bodied strong males

It doesn't matter. Combat goes beyond physical ability, something she will have no doubt, and being a woman it would have been too late before her assailants realize they have just messed with the wrong lady.

There are many instances of women who are combat proficient beating up men who have tried to assault or molest them.

There are many cool videos on YouTube
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Dejex4(m): 5:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
We can help with the healing process
Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by generalwo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nothing justifies rape.......Jail those that are of age...the ones considered as minors, detain them in the worst part of the police cell and send them to jail as soon as they clock 18......if they are left to go back into the society without any serious punishment, what the trio will do will be unimaginable.....i pity the mum of the 14yr old....for her to react that way, it means the boy is terrible.....the best way to preserve and prolong that woman's life will be to put the boy in jail for a long long time.......
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Organs(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Waytolife:
People giving advice here won't understand how the community works, an assistant director working in the state house was murdered few days ago just for reporting some yahoo gangs to the police, who were later released, and at such they retaliate.

@Op of you know you don't have a strong back up both from the neighborhood and families, and the culprits are feeling really remorseful, pls accept their apologies for the sake of you, and your Jr sister life... Don't be surprise the police will seat him down after collecting bribe, to write in his statement that they were dating and he was the only one that had canal knowledge of her, else your sister is a virgin that's when there could be strong legal action.

Pls everyone should understand my point, the system is corrupt. I was once in this shoe.

I disagree with you absolutely. If we continue like this, the society will stay corrupt. Part of what stopped slavery was the killings of white wicked slave owners by black men. There are so many ways to deal with this situation. 1. Social media, she needs to report it to those that will report it to a news media that will put focus on it that it will be difficult to sweep it under the carpet. 2. If this 17 year old is my relation, i will not rest until i see Justice, it might be hiring an agbero to go beat the rapist up, (by beat up, i mean, breaking a leg permanently or driving a broom up his dick hole or removing at least three tooth). 3. Get influential people involved that will do something about it. I will go with #2.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Dreyton36: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
When I they 14yrs i no know where hole they
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Fisher007: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
Pls Help This Rape Victim

she's feeling all emotional and confused at the same time on how best to handle this situation, she even went to the station with food flask for the suspects undecided .

Pls moderators help move this to the appropriate section.

Hmm Rape is bad.

However this part got my attention. I think she might have done what she wanted to do.

Food flask to feed the suspects. Those guys are in trouble. Might be poisoned . But they will learn from there misbehaviour .

lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by faderayo(f): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please visit Mirabel centre at ikeja they handle rape matters better than the police.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by messenger4891: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
I thought so too but on a second thought it could be a facade bringing the lady and the child to attract sympathy.
who knows even the lady and the child could be arranged.....just saying!

@ OP tell her to follow what her spirit tells her......she may get the victim the justice she deserved......to some people ,it might be her perpetual torment ...a vacuum to inner mind.....just saying!
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by glowingflame7: 10:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Let them be castrated and forgiven. They need salvation.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Candoit: 11:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Did you read the part where she said their lives could be in danger?
quote author=Organs post=86844606]

I disagree with you absolutely. If we continue like this, the society will stay corrupt. Part of what stopped slavery was the killings of white wicked slave owners by black men. There are so many ways to deal with this situation. 1. Social media, she needs to report it to those that will report it to a news media that will put focus on it that it will be difficult to sweep it under the carpet. 2. If this 17 year old is my relation, i will not rest until i see Justice, it might be hiring an agbero to go beat the rapist up, (by beat up, i mean, breaking a leg permanently or driving a broom up his dick hole or removing at least three tooth). 3. Get influential people involved that will do something about it. I will go with #2. [/quote]
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by kingbasuraiii(m): 11:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
No matter what happens I feel everyone should be held responsible for their actions, let the guy go to jail.. you're 24 for Christ sake and you have a child.. I'm beginning to hate Nigerians more than I hate this country... he's using the child to draw sympathy from you guys and it shouldn't work, if he thought about the child in the first place, he would not commit the crime.. let all of them go to jail
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by kingadex(m): 6:36am On Feb 22, 2020
You may be right... I have one 19yrs old guy in my area, who by one way or the other get hold of his step father charm book, he's now initiating the young ones, teaching them how to smoke and rape, My people no one there challenge him,because everyone are scared. And Law are something else in this country
Mckandre:
what i can't seem to grasp is how a newly married man could engage in raping an under age girl with under age boys and my friend being who she is is already thinking it myt be a cult faction activity and wouldn't like a situation where her life would be threatened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Brazilian Prisoner Dug 230ft Long Tunnel Under His Cell's Toilet, Died Escaping / Ugbei Uzezi Raped: ECOWAS Court Orders FG To Pay $200,000 To Ex Air-Force Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.