Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,306 members, 7,957,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 (56093 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 10:48am On Feb 21, 2020
kingthreat:
That 14 year old boy that was accomplice to rape that his mother has disowned is someday going to become a cultist or an accomplice to robbery.
That 16 year old that did the same is someday going to willingly join an armed robbery gang.
That 24 year old fool who was the mastermind of the rape is a hazard to the society and also his family. Justice needs to be done so he doesn't subject his wife to more domestic violence(80% possible) or become a negative influence to his children.
If you investigate the situation well, there is a cult binding among the three of them. Let justice be done. If the young boys will be reformed, fine. The way they are, if let out they will become more brazen and say "las las na only police cell, them go lock me".
do u think the underage boys has gone beyond redemption, what if while in prison their cases might worsen since they ve lived most of their lives learning the worst thing life has to offer in prison?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Biglittlelois(f): 10:49am On Feb 21, 2020
FarFromAverage:
If a girl keeps herself decent, both in speech, character and dressing I doubt if rapists would find themselves around her.

You must really know the minds of rapists or you are one, 9 month old babies and toddlers must have been indecent in speech, dressing and character for them to get raped innit?

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by NnamdiN: 10:49am On Feb 21, 2020
Let them all rot in jail. Eye for eye will give everybody sense.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by richPHAROAH: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2020
17 yrs old in naija is not a kid before i say anything, i will want to hear from the guy involved. i have seen case where 17year old looking like 26year old lure guys and later scream rape. so op give full story of how this happened. if its a clear rape with involves forcing her to Bleep her then he can be castrated
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Adakintroy2: 10:50am On Feb 21, 2020
Somehow the advance systems in the world manage to weave conservative values into there socio political arrangement, so in case they fall asleep the system is alive enough for them.

starring a new system in Africa with no road map drawn from core human values is a danger just the pursuit of the allure of modern values.

I though the religion and culture would have been a fine start to draw meaning from. But again in a rush to meet up with the modern standards we discontinued with religious and cultural civilization as holding no known utility whatsover.

If say churches like Deeper life through the religion have manage to workout out a conservative values arrangments which has untility in the broad social context, it should have been praise. Aftera all the institutions interact for the survival of the whole soceity.

Apply yourself moderately was the tenets of the deeper life movement. The extreme position of the world begs for caution at giving intervals. Be cautious with the "incoming" technologies, fashions, idealogies, concept, and the whole orientation process of the west as a whole, execise restrains.

This views were taken out of context. We opened our doors wide to ideals, values, thought, technologies. Both the ones we have needs for and the ones we had no need for. So now Here we stand. Children having been mainly toxicate by the event of televisions having the ordecity to carry out actions once considered abominable.

If the deeper life had said be cautious with techs. Have they not been validated in part?. Owing to the fact that most mass actions are in part owed to orientations drawn from this outlets.

If the government is waking up in the hr to regulated the media space it's what have been fortold. It's not a prevented measure rather reactive.it explains in part how backwards reason is in relations to its dealings with man.

Science may know man in his physical form but religion knows man as a whole in his psychic/ spiritual forms. It had missed nothing. That's the whole truth.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Liftedhands(f): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2020
FarFromAverage:
If a girl keeps herself decent, both in speech, character and dressing I doubt if rapists would find themselves around her.

oh really? A little girl of 4 years old was raped 3 weeks ago! Does she fall in this category too? What do you think she did to warrant the rape?

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by kingthreat(m): 10:52am On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
do u think the underage boys has gone beyond redemption, what if while in prison their cases might worsen since they ve lived most of their lives learning the worst thing life has to offer in prison?

If you are not contacting the OP and involving yourself in the case to reform the boys, please do not quote me. Nigeria has juvenile correction centers
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Xisnin(m): 10:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
Pls Help This Rape Victim

Good day everyone, I really need your contribution and advice concerning this matter.

I'll try as much as possible to be brief on this, pls Pardon my blunders. I've a friend whose 17yr old cousin sister was raped few days ago by 3 guys, fortunately one was caught while the remaining two were at large.

My friend being that she's the only capable pson in in the family took it upon herself to find justice for her little cousin. The case was reported to the area command while the little girl was recuperating in the hospital.

Your friend took food to her rapists?
Is your friend an orphan with no one to
This is very bad for her case and any other future victim who visits her station.
Usually, compromised policemen are the one wh pressure victims to drop their case
but in this case, your friend is sending a strong signal that she isn't interested.

I believe she isn't telling the whole story.

You have already lost this case and your friend will be eviscerated by a competent
lawyer if the case goes to court.
A sensible judge will be willing to believe that your friend's reaction is out of guilt for
setting up innocent men especially if she knew one of them before this incident.

Anybody that hesitates in law loses in court. Soon, your friend will lose all leverage in the case.

What kind of message do you think you are sending to potential rapists?
Gangrape a lady and get served great food by your victim.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Xisnin(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Is that how you select your victims?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
kingthreat:

If you are not contacting the OP and involving yourself in the case to reform the boys, please do not quote me. Nigeria has juvenile correction centers
sorry if came at u in a wrong way, but I'm the OP
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:02am On Feb 21, 2020
If those people aren't punished now they may end up being hardened criminals. The girl in question could have died in the process. If she died her body would have been dumped somewhere n perpetrators o the dastardly act could ended up not being caught. Getting justice should be something she should fight for so as to serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Jaemes(m): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2020
Advice: "Let Justice Prevail"
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by 360command: 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Send the animals to prisons.. rape cases is more than robbery cases in Nigeria but for some reason it Is not always reported and even though it is reported, it dies out due to bribery and corruption.

I will not be surprise if that 24 year old guy had harrass,violated and raped a woman before. Cause I know our police system lack database. Such can repeat it self but it will be good if they are locked up.

E better say make I kneel down beg to make love to my woman than for me to forcefully subdue my woman because say I wan lash.

We Africans are too emotional, a crime is committed why act emotional?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 11:04am On Feb 21, 2020
c2far:
Sorry to hear this.

Before you start talking about the boys and getting justice for her. Let's take care of the girl first. She may have been exposed to HIV given the profile of the boys here. She may also get pregnant. If it's not too late already you need to get the girl to a hospital where she can get Post Exposure Prophylaxis, that way she won't get the virus. But this has to be under 48 hours. You also need to get her the morning after pills to prevent pregnancy. Then, she needs to speak to a counsellor too as fast as possible. The emotional pain is the heaviest for issues like this and you never can tell when it would weigh on her.

After this, let's get the law to help correct the wrong from those boys. Depending on the state this happened, you can get the boys behind bars using the VAPP Act or the state version of it.

Best wishes on this quest. I'm happy to provide help in case you need anything.
thanks for this piece sir
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Jabioro: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
What are you trying to say,your emotional feeling abi.. forget the criminals face.Act according to the law,tell your friend to stop feeding the idiot..let go to jail, your friend should go for more evidence so that their case can be well proved..
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Sensini123(m): 11:08am On Feb 21, 2020
She should allow the law take its course
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by HowDareU: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Anytime I read cases of rape in our society, it gets me angry. Not because of the act itself but because of the endless trauma and emotional pain the victim might be going through. Justice to all rape victims. op please, don' let this matter lie low. Pursue it to a logical conclusion. Email me at info@securitymattersafrica.com let's discuss. I have written numerous topics on rape. OP and others who want to learn can search for the word 'rape' on my blog at www.securitymattersafrica.com
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Bimpe29: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Justice must be seen to be served please.

Not in all cases, justice will tempered with mercy.

Otherwise, there will be no limit to crime rates and lawlessness.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by shogsman(m): 11:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Monitor the case Well,because women are emotional and she might decide to free them, the next person they rape will be on you and your conscience, a 14year old is old enough to know the difference between right and wrong, let them be prosecuted to the full extent of the law,don't accept anything less than 21years incaseration please.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by SpaceAngel: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Let her see a doctor fast, for HIV/pregnancy preventive procedures. Rapists should not be pitied. It's best she makes sure the are given the full punishment under the law especially the one that is up to 24 years. That one at least should have a good time behind bars. That's justice, no sentiments. The victims of rape have psychological effect that lasts a longtime if not lifetime.

angry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2020
Justice should be inevitable. She should not let her emotions make her back down. The victim is going to be traumatized, stigmatized and vulnerable to future attacks, if Justice doesn't prevail.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Donaldoni: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2020
hahn:

It is better you teach her to defend herself physically.

Boxing, taekwondo, kick boxing, krav maga etc will go a long way

Nice suggestion.

But how far can that go in the midst of at least 2-able bodied strong males
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by 1dorzine(m): 11:34am On Feb 21, 2020
HarunaWest:
Are we even sure if the person rapes was q fargin sef??...Or all na relationship turned sour..?
Nevertheless she should understand that the psychological trauma on the victim will forever hunt her except she sees/feels that justice has been served as regards her ordeal. So do implore your friend to forget emotions and take the case to it's logical conclusion so as to serve as deterrent to wannabe Criminals..
I rise

Jail them
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by UbaGwele: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Mckandre:
what i can't seem to grasp is how a newly married man could engage in raping an under age girl with under age boys and my friend being who she is is already thinking it myt be a cult faction activity and wouldn't like a situation where her life would be threatened.

Tell your friend to hand it over to NGOs responsible for such cases...
She should ask around, since she is scared her life might be in danger... A crime is a crime.... Justice!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by doctore212(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2020
I need an Olosho now. Does anyone have any contact.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by NigeriaBam: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2020
End Time.

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Froshloaded: 11:52am On Feb 21, 2020
grin grin
EasternPrince:

And yet when you DM women on NL and they say no you start bullying them. You are top class hypocrite!!!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Alexaonfleek: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2020
FarFromAverage:

So that's what made her to get raped....
Girls on hijab and deeper life girls getting raped nko

Many are mad but few are roaming......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.