Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 (56081 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Raped By 19-Year-Old Boy In Enugu (Graphic Video) / 3 Guys Used A Lady For A Ritual In Public: But People Thought It Was A Skit(vid) / 17-Year-Old Kenyan Girl Raped By 3 Men She Met On Facebook After Traveling 210km (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Ryan03(f): 11:43am On Feb 22, 2020
chatinent:
Well, if we keep forgetting and forgiving social perverts, they will be no decrease in crimes. I advocate justice! Did he consider his wife and little one before the rape? His little one curled to his wife's back will be happy her/his dad was punished for defiling sb.
There is a similar case in my street but people seemed to blame the girl more than the rapists. Her legs don't stay at a place, and don't know when the time is late.

On a second thought, he could also be forgiven. But will the corrupt police officers consider this as a good one? Absolutely no! They see money in this case!
typical Nigerian, blame police for everything. if complainant says they don't want case anymore what will police do? well police force the complainants to go to court? they well have to Grant him bail. you don't understand how the system works but you always want to blame the police at every turn
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2020
kingadex:
You may be right... I have one 19yrs old guy in my area, who by one way or the other get hold of his step father charm book, he's now initiating the young ones, teaching them how to smoke and rape, My people no one there challenge him,because everyone are scared. And Law are something else in this country
you're not far from the truth boss, recent development suggests that the eldest of the three was actually the person that cajoled & threatened those boys to accompany him, they gave in out of fear cos he's well known in the neighborhood to always carry gun. Their punishment will only be a pat on the back whereas the eldest will be arraigned to court next week Monday.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Mckandre(m): 1:07pm On Feb 22, 2020
Pls i wanna use this Moment to thank everyone that contributed immensely in this discussion and especially the moderators who did their best bringing this into the limelight for our voice to be heard, may God bless each and everyone of us abundantly and non of this type of story will be heard concerning our wards or children in Jesus name. Amen

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2020
HarunaWest:

You get sense and you typed this sorta nonsense...Go ahead and gimme head b****
you are an unrepentant fool
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Rapmoney:

Rape is a criminal offence. It's not a civil offence. The case is not between the victim and the suspects but between the State and the suspects. Neither you nor your friend has the power to stop justice!!!

You are right but if the complainant refuses to proceed further the case is dead, the prosecution can't proceed without the cooperation of the complainant
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2020
Liftedhands:
oh really? A little girl of 4 years old was raped 3 weeks ago! Does she fall in this category too? What do you think she did to warrant the rape?
There is a difference between rape and paedophilia
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2020
360command:
Send the animals to prisons.. rape cases is more than robbery cases in Nigeria but for some reason it Is not always reported and even though it is reported, it dies out due to bribery and corruption.

I will not be surprise if that 24 year old guy had harrass,violated and raped a woman before. Cause I know our police system lack database. Such can repeat it self but it will be good if they are locked up.

E better say make I kneel down beg to make love to my woman than for me to forcefully subdue my woman because say I wan lash.

We Africans are too emotional, a crime is committed why act emotional?

Interesting, do you have the robbery statistics in nigeria? do you also have the rape statistics in nigeria? If you do please publish them so that we can be educated.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:20am On Feb 24, 2020
Donaldoni:
The 24-year old is the real criminal.

Others were just opportunists... angry

I going to train my daughter to be wary of males. I have already started... cool So help me God... smiley

I wonder how she would cope when she jams lesbians. Maybe you should teach her to be weary of females too
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2020
Yohh:
I think ur friend has a problem. They raped her cousin and she's still pitying them because of the perpetrators' family.
They should castrate and jail all of them for life. Any of their family that is uncomfortable can go join his criminal relation in confinement.

Not everyone is hard hearted or hateful like you. It is okay to feel pity for someone even if they did something bad to you.
As for castration would that stop other future rape cases? and in the case of a female rapist how should we proceed?
As for life imprisonment, how much tax are you willing to pay to maintain prisoners that are in prison for life?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2020
GOFRONT:
Lets get their Blokos lined up on the table for me to blast with a sledge hammer...
Where is the equivalent picture for female rapists?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2020
hahn:

It is better you teach her to defend herself physically.

Boxing, taekwondo, kick boxing, krav maga etc will go a long way
This is strongly discouraged, men would usually have the advantage of strength, fighting(i'm not saying she should not struggle) a would be rapist or armed robber is very dangerous and can lead to loss of life
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Liftedhands(f): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2020
angelfallz:

There is a difference between rape and paedophilia
This Monday morning you woke up and wrote this? shocked kindly define both and sight the difference angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2020
Liftedhands:
This Monday morning you woke up and wrote this? shocked kindly define both and sight the difference angry

paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
Rape is an unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will.

in paedophilia the paedophile is attracted to the child and has intercourse with the child(and in most cases does not use force or threats of injury against a child's will)

in rape there is always force or threat
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by Liftedhands(f): 11:03am On Feb 24, 2020
[sup][/sup]
angelfallz:

paedophilia is a psychiatric disorder in which an adult or older adolescent experiences a primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children.
Rape is an unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will.

in paedophilia the paedophile is attracted to the child and has intercourse with the child(and in most cases does not use force or threats of injury against a child's will)

in rape there is always force or threat

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by angelfallz(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
Liftedhands:
[sup][/sup]

Lol nice meme. But you asked for the definition and difference and i gave them to you.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Raped By 3 Guys, Aged 14, 16 And 24 by baratech: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2020
All of them are criminals and should be jailed for life... And we will still blame the government for selective justice,when the citizens do the same

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Kills Wife In Edo, Drops A Note Before Escape (photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Murders Aunt In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pictures) / Suicide Note Of Chukwuebuka Akachi: UNN Student Commits Suicide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.